Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu)

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:59 am
After everything else he had deactivated his eyes and shook his head for a moment, knowing of what he meant but he was getting better at controlling that power. He didn't understand what his father had meant, but he sighed just for a moment before speaking," I've been learning how to control it...Sure i've had an incident or two, but after that i've been training to control the power..," he fell silent and shook his head choosing to take his fathers words to heart," Nevermind...i'll drop it," knowing full well that he might just cause another argument he sat there on his gauntlet thinking to himself just to avoid the situation any further.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Down? I Mean Climb Into The Rabbit Hole (P,Kurisu)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:58 pm
Nike didn't seem to know the name that Kyoto had mentioned, 'No clue, should just kill her and take care of the problem.' of course that wasn't going to happen. "Try not to listen to it, alright?" he didn't want his daughter to listen to the thing talking to her especially if was anything like Nike and Erebes. After that Kyoto mentioned talking to Ashie and tt threw him off that Kyoto had talked to Ashie and figured out some things. "Yes Viper, Echo, the Kazekage Koroshi, and another Hokage, Navi, are your uncles. Might not be blood relation but we're all close like brothers, which is why it hurt so much when Echo and Navi died." he really did miss Echo and Navi, his daughter Misaki too, hell he missed his old village. "As for that 'unique bloodline' don't go telling anyone about that since it could put Ashie and her brother Samuru in danger." he had to mention that even if he trusted his daughter wasn't crazy enough to tell everyone something like that. 

As for Kasuga, Kurisu understood that his son was strong and that he wasn't stupid. "How about we make a deal? If you give your sister Kyoto a chance and be a good brother to her then I'll let you keep training that thing. You have to be careful and I'll be here to help make sure you don't lose yourself but you've got to help take care of the family and that includes Kyoto." maybe he could use the family as a way to keep Kasuga from going down a dark path, his son could succeed where he'd failed. 'Don't worry, you only failed because you can't begin to match my power, Erebes is weak so I'm sure your boy can do it.' for the second time ever Nike didn't give off some malicious feeling with the words as if actually caring about what happens with Kasuga. He wanted to ask Nike's opinion of Kyoto's inner demon but held off for now considering he only expected to get some smart ass remark.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:19 pm
Upon listening to her brother's words her father would say "Try not to listen to it, alright?" causing Kyoto to frown once again. Tartarus didn't tell Kyoto to kill anyone. Well not that she knew of seeing as sometimes he had took over her body and caused her to black out. What if that serial killer who was leaving roses around Konoha was actually herself who was taken over by Tartarus! No, it couldn't be. Could it? Upon hearing her father's words she would nod. She had known of the previous Hokage and Echo being her uncles but not Koroshi as well. She had heard that that the Kazekage was still operating the village. Maybe she could go see him in the future? Her father's next words had put some thoughts into her mind. "As for that 'unique bloodline' don't go telling anyone about that since it could put Ashie and her brother Samuru in danger." her father had said. Minutes ago she had asked her father about the bloodline he possessed from the Ametsuchi and he did not answer. He had only asked about the things that had happened during her Genin exams. 

Truth be told she was not one to actively seek power. But she knew that somewhere inside of her that she held the bloodline limit of her father since it was certain she did not have her mom's clan ability after testing herself. Her eyes would shift to her left looking at the small shadow of Kasuga. The little boy seemed so powerful. Could he have already awakened the Ametsuchi bloodline. If so what did it do? She would have asked the boy but from the way things were going between the two she would choose not too. Her eyes would find their way back to her father as she stared at him. Maybe she should ask her father again? But with his drunken ways he would probably just ignore her."Look kid ask one of them. If you don't I will take over your body once again. You do remember what was about to happen to that kid right?" said Tartarus from within side her head taking her out of her deep thoughts. She would turn her body around as she faced her brother Kasuga who was only a mere 3 feet away from her. She would inhale deeply as she looked at her older/younger brother."Uh, Kasuga I was wondering if you had either dad's or mom's bloodline. From what happened a couple minutes ago I could tell that you are quite powerful. So maybe you awakened a bloodline from the Ametsuchi or Hiyu? If so could you tell me about the bloodlines? Mom only told me about her own seeing as she doesn't know of dad's. By the way I am sorry about the way I acted earlier." said Kyoto as she stared into the eyes of Kasuga with her best poker face.

Of course everything she had said was true, but the last part was quite a lie seeing as the little runt almost scared her half to death.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:23 pm
His father had been making some rather broad demands of him, the first of which made him scoff for a moment before the rest of the demand had hit him at a standstill. Sure he could train it himself without his father knowing and if he found out he would be in one hell of a lot of trouble, but where would that get him? Knowing it was better not to test the waters there. On that note however, he slowly folded his arms and sighed in defeat," Fine, but I want my original body back...I hate being a kid, even more so I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea that I am the youngest when I am not," before he had actually forgot he would continue," Also I kind of need some money for a thing I am making," with that he relinquished control over his armor returning to his normal black kimono.

As he heard his "sister" he simply stared at her for a moment before shaking his head," If you are going to be sincere about something then do it, don't give me that shitty little face and think it will fool me. Secondly, I don't have my mothers bloodline so that would mean I have...," he left it at that to wait for her to catch on and answer for herself. Moving on he rested on a bit of the rubble beneath him and shrugged," How can you not use the most basic of the clans bloodline...boy you are...Nevermind. I could show you or tell you, but whats to say you won't do something stupid with it?," he was never much of a teacher and he wouldn't try it though some convincing could easily take care of that.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:37 pm
He should have expected that his son would want something out of the deal, which was fine. "Of course, we can deal with your appearance here in a little bit." he said in reference to Kasuga's age while pulling out roughly forty thousand ryo. "Here I think this will cover whatever you need." he didn't care about having to pay his son since the ryo really wasn't important in his mind. "Its not like I can really tell you what to do, I appreciate it though son." he did respect the fact that Kasuga relented and agreed to the deal considering he could have probably trained in secret.

With that his kids began to interact a little more peacefully, there was still some tension and misunderstanding going on but it was on its way to working out. "I think you two got off on the wrong foot so how about you get some alone time to get to know each other some. Kasuga I'll come find you here later and deal with that age problem. Kyoto, your brother can be stubborn so just be patient I'm sure he'll come around. Play nice." with that unless stopped he'd step out of the hole in the back of the office and go talk a walk down the streets of Konohagakure no Sato.

[Exit unless stopped ofc; Deducting 40k ryo. 64k - 40k = 20k]
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:21 pm
So she was right! Her mother's blood and chakra was weaker than her dad's. Though it was not hard to see seeing as if you stood the two by each other you could tell who was weaker by the flow of their chakra. SO Kasuga has her father's bloodline. What is it she wondered as she stared at the young-older boy. ," How can you not use the most basic of the clans bloodline...boy you are...Nevermind. I could show you or tell you, but whats to say you won't do something stupid with it?" said her brother completely taking her off guard. What did he mean by do something stupid? The only thing that could happen was Tartarus taking over her body and doing something bad. She would frown as she said "I do not know why you think I will do something stupid. Hopefully it isn't because you probably already mastered our father's bloodline. But anyway, the only way that I will do something stupid is if the thing inside of me takes over my body and does something bad to something or someone." Kyoto would only stare at her brother after hearing her dad speak some words. Turning her head towards her father she would see him pull out a wad of Ryo and hand it to Kasuga. Her eyes would open wide. The things she could do with Ryo like that. If she remembered correctly she only had at the most 2,000 Ryo in her savings account at the bank and in a week or so she would need to use that at the Ninja Market.

"I think you two got off on the wrong foot so how about you get some alone time to get to know each other some. Kasuga I'll come find you here later and deal with that age problem. Kyoto, your brother can be stubborn so just be patient I'm sure he'll come around. Play nice." said her father taking her off guard. Leaving the two of them in a room with no one else! Not that she was scared or anything. But she just did not quite trust the way Kasuga acted. It seemed like he was unstable? She would give a slight smirk after hearing her father's words. Turning her head back towards Kasuga she would say "Ok dad, hopefully he does not squish my head like a peach."

Her father would step out one of the three holes in his office and begin to walk down the streets of the Hidden Leaf village. She would stare Kasuga in the eyes."You should just kill him already." said the voice of Tartarus causing her to groan out loud.

(2836WC)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:08 pm
A small smile appeared on his face as he nodded and continued to recline on the rubble," Sounds like a deal to me...I kind of liked being a kid a bit for mom's sake...but I can't take this anymore, all of this energy bundled into small form isn't good," though when he requested it be later, the pepper haired male sighed and nodded. With his father leaving him the money, he quickly grabbed it and stashed it into the inner linings of his kimono and nodded as the gruff male walked off into the streets which left him with his...sister. Holding up two fingers he would put these next words bluntly," If I find out that your shitty little demon or whatever possesses you and does something, I'm going to kill you. No words, no second chances. Two, If i'm to be the one to teach you about the clans bloodline we'll do it on my time, so for now...Go home and do some thinking and we will do this later, i have something to take care of," and with that and the money in hand, he jumped from the window and soared on black wings as he left to head back to his home.

[Exit with the 40k from Kurisu]
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:36 pm
Kyoto would nod to everything her brother had said but frowned when he threatened to kill her once again. Fortently he would jump out of the destroyed wall and sprout black wings from out of his back! Why couldn't she have wings? She would frown as she would say "That little shit turd" and follow her brother jumping out of the wall he had jumped out of landing on her feet as she would make her daily walk to her home for a day's rest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum