Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Day One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki Ohta
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : The Fabricated Senju
Mission Record : Kakushin's Journal
Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Small beginings in untamed lands Empty Small beginings in untamed lands

Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:48 pm
Missions:

Small beginings in untamed lands Zy2hFU3

With the cold warm breeze passing trough the village in the dense and humid jungle, the night was well set, only illuminated inside the thick forrest by the moon, its pale light barely making it trought the large vegetation. In the little hamlet, the lights of the indoor fires in each home as well as some few papers lamps on strings between buildings kept a dim light all across the town, shrouded in darnkess. Under its light, the damp traditional houses could be seen, their structure strong and holding, but their wood darkened by the constant humidity, as well as some mold and rot taking the village. Here it wasnt very active, especially at night, aside from the 3-4 inns and taverns inside the village. Between the streets and alley, and across the multiples canals with little wooden bridges to cross them, a tall figure was wandering, his hands hidden into his large and ample dark Kimono. As he approached a door of a run down house in the far side of the town, he looked around him, making sure he wasnt followed. After all, the local criminal syndicate asked him to kill someone that wasnt paying up, and he wouldnt want to botch the job.

As no one seemed around, he knocked onto the door gently, but firm enough to be heard by anyone inside. After waiting a few seconds, no answer came from inside. With a gentle push of the hand, Kakushin chanelled his chakra to sense what was inside, but couldnt feel very much with the wooden door between him and the house interior. With a swift move, he spined and kicked at the door, busting it inside the house, as it was already made of fragile rotten wood. Inside was a man cowering in fear, trying with the utmost silence to pack his belongings into a bag, as if he was leaving in a hurry.

''-OH MY DAYS! Wha-what are you doing inside m-m-m-my house? Wh-who are you?'' Said the man towards Kakushin, scared as hell as the young man stood there, his expression cold and without emotion, unphased by the situation.

''I've been paid to silence you and retrieve the money you owe to the syndicate. Where is it?'' Said and asked calmly the Senju, his hands crossed before him, waiting casually for an answer and making the most relaxed death threat.

''The money! YEAH-YEAH! Okay, listen now, the money I owe them, I invested it, and have doubled it! I give you half now, if you promise to walk away and do nothing, only keep your mouth shut an-an-and you'll get a thousand ryo!'' replied the anxious man, dealing for his life. 

But as he was trying to buy the silence of the Senju man, Kakushin noticed that he was backing away, hidding with his body a small crate underneath his bags of goods he was leaving with. Observing more the crate, he saw a symbol of medicinal herbs on it, a rare valuable that would probably buy him his escape out of the land of Marsh, and out of the gang. Seeing as the man was trying to lie to Kakushin, the tall and muscular Senju man approached him slowly, walking calmly to reach him as to speak to him, or embrace him. Neither of those things happened. Before a single word was said, Kakushin grabed the man's head with his hands, and in a quick motion, snaped his neck, droping him gently on the floor to not alert anyone of the death. 

''My word is something I take seriously.'' Said Kakushin to the dead body, replying to his attempt to buy his silence, and make him betray the local gang.

As Kakushin looted the man of his thousand ryo, and took the medicine in the box, he closed the door calmly behind him, and left the house as if nothing happened, his face still of stone, with no care in the world whatsoever.

As he got back to the criminal Den that was one of the taverns owned by the syndicate of crime here to get paid, he met with the gang member who asked him to settle their business with the elusive man. Looking at her in the eyes, the Senju man was calm again, still in his professionnal mindset without letting his emotions get to him. 

''Its done. You can visit him, and you will see he is sleepy very soundly. Here is the thing he robbed from you, your payment.  *give the medicine box* A pleasure doing business with you.'' Said Kakushin, smiling faintly toward the woman.

''Here is your money, now get lost. We never saw each other, we clear?'' replied the criminal woman, ever hostile even to the one who solved her problem. As he took the money, Kakushin smile widened, as if he took the insulting and disrepectfull behavior of the criminal as a joke.

''Oh but dont worry, you never saw me as well. Good evening.'' Said Kakushin, taking the money and leaving. This disrespect from this gang was something he would remember. Outside he was smiling, amused by it all, as the threats from a mouse didnt matter to the snake. But inside, he wanted to teach her respect. Anyhow, he chose to be the better man, and for this time, to keep the peace on it, not lowering himself to the level of these renegades.

As he moved away towards the bar of the drinking den, he could see others discussing, criminals and travelers from all around the world, some drinking and talking, some playing cards and betting ryo. This put a smile on his face even more, as it was damn time he entertained himself, as well as make new friends, and find new prospects for his very own gang. He sat down, ordered a bottle of cheap rice wine with a glass to serve himself, and set himself at the bar, ready to speak to anyone who would present themselves.
Wabi Sabi
Wabi Sabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Wabi Sabi

Health: 100
Total AP: 150
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 50
Speed: 58
Strength: 5
Mission Record : Sabi's Diary
Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Small beginings in untamed lands Empty Re: Small beginings in untamed lands

Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:09 am
Meanwhile, somewhere else in an alleyway at the selfsame hamlet located in the Land of Key...

A gangly young man stands between the shadows of two buildings. His long black hair is pulled back into a ponytail. His face is narrow with high cheekbones. The lower part of his face is covered by a cloth mask. His dark brown eyes are cold, distant, and unfeeling. He wears a dark-colored tunic with the hood pulled over his head. The young man is leaning against a wall in a darkened alley, bobbing his head this way and that, eyes constantly scanning his surroundings for any growing shadows, shifting of earth, whispers of the night, and the like. The wind slacks the sweat from his brow, the rhythmic drums of his heart pound with intensity, and a sense of dread and paranoia encapsulates his sense of judgment.

It was only a moment ago when he had been told that a certain someone had a debt to pay back to the syndicate. It had been an easy target; an elderly man living alone, away from the main streets, in the corner of a district, and stealing a prized package from his possession. A perfect target, if the young man had been given a choice. But then again, he was never given a choice. The only thing he had a choice of was whether he would accept or decline the job, but either choice was a choice for death. After what feels like several excruciating minutes, observing passersby pass to and fro without giving a second thought to the idea that they're being watched, he finally concedes and examines the wrappings of the package he stole prior.

"Hey there, handsome," A sultry voice sunders and drones in the night's dead air, startling the young man from his thoughts. "You've got somethin' of mine."

When he looks up, he sees a young woman sitting atop the edge of a hut's roof and although he can't make out the finer details with the moonlight cascading over her profile, he can assess that the owner of that voice is likely a young woman's with her hair tied into a spiky bun. Her body appears compact, but still feminine and graceful, the type often seen among those born in the countryside, or in the wilds. She swings her crossed-over legs from the edge and her hands rest against the railing, pitter-pattering her nails tunelessly. The young man blinks and his heart beats a little faster. The woman takes his hesitation as a sign to continue.

"Hand it over and I'll forget I ever saw you. You can even walk away scot-free," The young woman suggests, her voice is husky and low, her eyes a piercing sea-pink, and her lips sunset red. Her voice is almost as sweet as honey.

"Who are you?" The young man asks, his voice muffled by the mask.

Although he can't see it amidst the darkness, the young woman smiles. "That's a very good question, handsome," She remarks. "Who am I? The better question would be... Who are you?"

She suddenly disappears from the rooftop and the young man looks around frantically for where she may have gone. A hand brushes the back of his neck and his heart thuds in his chest. The woman leans against his shoulder.

"I can smell the fear oozing off you. It's quite intoxicating, you know," She purrs into his ear, her lips inches away and her breath grazes against his skin. He shivers involuntarily and she smiles, her lips brushing against the helix of his ear. "You should be afraid. You see, I'm not very good at sharing my things."

The man swallows hard and a bead of sweat trickles down along the side of his face. "L-Listen, you don't have to do this," The man stumbles over his words, attempting to buy himself immeasurable time he may have otherwise. "I-I can pay you! That's what you and your lot are fond of, right? Cash and the like? I can pay you a thousand Ryo right now, just... don't tell anyone who asks for me I was here... please?"

"Oh, handsome," The woman purrs once more. "I know you're lying. I can hear it in your voice. You don't have that kind of money on hand."

The young man's eyes widen and he turns around to face her, but she is gone. He looks up at the rooftops and sees nothing. He looks down the alleyway and sees nothing. He looks back in the direction he came from and sees nothing. His heart pounds against his ribcage and the blood rushes through his ears. The young man feels a hand on his shoulder and his body goes rigid, but he doesn't turn around.

"You're a very bad liar," She whispers in his ear again, this time with a tinge of disappointment in her voice. "I'm not fond of liars... or thieves."

"I-I can pay you fifteen hundred Ryo right now if you let me walk away," The young man offers, his voice shaking. "I swear it! I'll even give you the package!"

"Oh, handsome... You're not getting out of this one alive," The woman says as she circles around him like a vulture circling its prey. "But I'll tell you what: I'll give you a head start. If you make it to the end of the alley without me catching up to you, I'll let you live. If not..." She leans against his shoulder once more and licks the shell of his ear slowly, sensuously. "Well... I'm sure you can figure out the rest."

The young man's face pales and he swallows hard, again. His eyes dart back and forth, searching for an escape route. He looks at the rooftops again and sees nothing. He looks down the alleyway again and sees nothing. He looks back in the direction he came and sees nothing but the various shadows cast by the moonlight. The young man takes off running as fast as his legs can carry him, but he doesn't get far before he is tackled from behind and pinned against a wall. The woman presses her knees against his arms, her sea-pink eyes boring into his dark brown ones. She smiles wickedly, revealing her pearly white teeth that glisten in the darkness.

"I'm sorry, handsome," She whispers, leaning in within earshot. "You should have made it further than that..."

The young man struggles to break free, but her grip is too strong. He tries to scream for help, but she covers his mouth with her hand and presses a kunai against his neck.

"Shhh..." She coos softly, her breath hot against his skin as she leans in closer. "Don't make this harder than it has to be."

She slowly reels his head back so that his eyes meet hers, exposing his soft spots as she gradually applies pressure with her kunai and languidly drags it along from one end to the other, digging the weapon deeper and deeper until it punctures deep enough for a crimson river to flow in abundance. The young man's body goes limp and he slumps over. The woman stands up and wipes her kunai clean on his tunic. The woman takes the package, hooks her finger in one of the thin hoops used to tie it, spins it thrice before it glides into the air, and skilfully lands into her right pocket.

"Thank ya kindly for your donation." The woman says as she turns around and walks away, whistling a tune as she approaches, at random, one of the izakaya in the area. As she enters the establishment, she is greeted by a young woman with long black hair that cascades down her back like a waterfall. She wears a simple white yukata with blue trim and a red obi tied around her waist. Her eyes are dark brown, almost black, and her lips are painted a light red.

"Welcome back, Miss Sabi," The young woman greets the newcomer with a warm smile. "How are you, tonight?"

"Bin, my fair lady, I'm doin' just peachy," The woman known as "Sabi" replies as she takes a seat at the bar beside one of the bulkier patrons of the inn dressed in a dark kimono. "How's business been for ya, lately?"

"Oh, you know... It comes and goes," Bin replies with a shrug. "But we're doing well enough to stay open, so that's all that matters."

Sabi smiles. "Well, I'm glad ta hear it," She says as she orders a drink from the bartender. "I'll be sure ta spread the word around ta my friends about this place."

Bin smiles back at her. "Thank you, Miss Sabi," She says as she pours Sabi's drink into a cup. "That means a lot coming from you."

Sabi nods and takes a sip of her drink. The alcohol burns her throat as it goes down, but she doesn't care. She needs something strong to help her get through this mission. She looks around the izakaya and sees various people enjoying themselves, drinking, and laughing with each other. It's a nice sight to see after spending so much time alone, swindling folks of their Ryo, conning others of their possessions, and if the mood strikes her, the thrill from prior often does wonders for her psyche.

Sabi takes another sip of her drink and lets out a sigh. She hears some commotion coming from one of the tables toward the corner of the establishment. Peering that way, she spies a round table with cards scattered about and a circle of men playing a game of poker, but that's not what draws her attention. What does is the fat satchel that rests at the epicenter of the wooden furniture and she hardly makes an effort to make her interests known, as Bin soon posits.

"You're not thinking about doing something you'll regret, are ya?" The young woman asks as she leans against the countertop, arms crossed beneath her chest. "I know how you get when you're bored."

"Oh, I'm just lookin'," Sabi replies as she takes another sip of her drink before setting it aside on the countertop. "No harm in that, right?"

"So long as it stays that way," Bin replies with a smile. "I'd hate for you to cause trouble in my establishment."

Sabi smiles back at her. "You have my word," She says as she finishes her drink. "I'll be on my best behavior."

"Good."

One of the patrons across the countertop beckons Bin over and soon makes herself scarce among the cacophony of noise and commotion. Although Sabi's not one to bring about mischief in a place of respite, her more carnal instincts do occasionally get the best of her. Tonight would be no different. She shifts her gaze to the man beside her, side-eyeing his profile for a moment, not with the look one would give out of annoyance, but one would describe her gaze as something akin to interest. Drinking him in, she notes his... criminally handsome and strong physique. He wears a black kimono with a white trim and a red obi tied around his waist. His eyes are a radiant green color and the red eyeliner shamelessly emphasizes his statuesque visage.

"Hey, Hotshot," Sabi purrs, eyelashes fluttering, as she leans in closer to him and rests her chin on the palm of her hand. "Ya look like you could use some company," Without looking and using her free hand, she waves to the barmaid and gestures with two digits, then switches the quantity to four, who the latter briskly concocts a beverage for the duo. "The name's Sabi, by the way. What's yours?"

WC: 1,951
TWC: 1,951/1,250
TMWC: 2,950/2,500
Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:48 am
for vibes:

While he sat quietly at the bar enjoying his cheap rice wine in a small teracota cup, another individual who appeared to work for the syndicate and come from elsewhere arrived, seemingly getting paid too for ending a job or a contract. With the positive attitude and faces of both parties, Kakushin could tell that it ended well, and that this person succeeded in their mission. The woman was small in stature, both in heigh and weight, yet her personna seemed to take all the place around her that her body wasnt taking. Her outfit was dark and bright at once, and her spiky blonde and black hair tied into a bun let an impression that she was quite energetic. Her bright eyes matched the bronze notes on her garments, a testimony to her foreign origins far from the land of Keys or any neighbouring country. 

As she talked to the lady that Kakushin talked to prior regarding the missions, she seemed to have a way more good relationship with her and the syndicate, maybe she did more jobs for them. After all, Kakushin was always on the move, rarelly in the same village or hamlet twice in his life. He was a true wanderer. But, quickly enough, the girl approach the senju man, and before talking to him he notes and analyse her every movements.

Hmmm, she seemed to have looked at the poker game too. I doubt this one is interested in a playfull moment with those individuals to risk her oh so hard earned ryo. She is more likely to snatch it at the first occasion. An interesting prospect, money is always usefull, but not what I am here for. Nor the most valuable asset here. Huh... She looks at me quite a lot. Do I have something on the cheek? is my hair too messy? What is her thing.... I wonder. Her gaze indicate she is either very intrigued by me and my appearance or... she is simply drived by the lowest of bodily pulsions. Oh well, after all, she might prove interesting. lets see....

As she finally speak to him, her smooth and sensual voice reach Kakushin ear like honey on a tongue, silky, delectable. She introduced herself in the most flirtatious way, not a single care in the world for the proper customs of seduction. Straight to the point. Kakushin, unphased by it, at least physically and in his facial expression, wait as she present herself. Sabi. What a unique name, intricate, like the one wearing it.

''About my name....*take a sip* I am a man of faith you see. I believe in fate and destiny, and I also like to believe in people, at least some of them. Im an enjoyer of life, breathing in every presence and moment alive like the fresh air of spring. Lets say we discuss, and if fate make this encounter memorable enough, it will be my pleasure to give you my name. But first, let your mind aside, and have faith in the unknown. Lets go play with these man for their money.'' Said calmly and in a captivating, almost entrancing way, Kakushin, leaving the mystery of the fated meeting do its job. 

As he approached the table and sat, he pulled a chair for Sabi, being a well manered man. The game was long lasting, they played, drinked, laughed and got to know each other for hours on end, robbing blind the other citizens, thugs and criminals in this den of sins and treachery. After showing to everyone that he mastered the cards as if he mastered faith, Kakushin was, in fact, smiling, his charming features glowing up with a faint but powerfully charismatic smile, acompagnied by his piercing gaze. As he looked at Sabi, wanting to start to speak to her, one of the thugs got up agressively, shoving the table and cards, as well as the piles of ryo agressively, sending a few coins to the floor, and interupted his gasp for the start of a sentence.

''ENOUGH! You squeeking little shit. You think you can come here with your pretty face, disrespect Bin with the attitude and rob us blind after that? This is the syndicate territory. I dont care if you played the cards you fucking cheater. You leave with a single coin of those ryo and i'll chop off the hand that take them.'' Yelled the brutish man, chucking a butcher's cleaver onto the table, a sign he was ready to use his weapon. After a few seconds of silence, Kakushin got up, slowly, and with his still faint smile hung on his face, with his eyes closed out of calmness and internal laughter at this ridiculous situation, he oppened his eyes, facing the man himself. 

His eyes turned slow enough that everyone at the table could witness what happened: the white sclera of the eyes became black, in a smoky patern, as if dark black ink was dropped into the most crystaline of waters, teinting it a deep charcoal color. At the same time, his pupils faded in hue from a bright vibrant green, to a dark orange, and finally shifted again gradually to a bright and shining blood red, contrasting a lot with the black eyeballs. His smile slowly faded away as the eyes changed, and he turned toward Sabi, looking serious and stern.

''Sabi? Could you please wait for me outside? I would take you for a walk in the light of the moon, if you would. It will only take a minute.'' Said calmly the tall man with his new look meaning business. As he waited for the girl to get out, he shrouded his face beneath his wooden mask, a thing of nightmares, covering his magnificence with malice and disturbance.

Without even pronouncing a word, he raised slowly both of his hands and arms, and laughed in the most disturbing and maniacal way possible, while weirdly enough still remaining his calm, his voice not that loud nor that crazy sounding, but more like he was waiting for a moment like that.

As the parlor began to shake and tremble, the patrons and thugs inside looked around themselves, dumbfounded and struck by panic and incomprehension toward what was happening. The very ground beneath the establishment was shaking, its foundations twitching away and the mangroves trees surounding the building were starting to twist and twirl, moving in tentacles like fashion around the wooden structure, squeezing windows out, breaking the glass, and getting inside the tavern more and more fast. Whithin seconds, the slowly creepy advance of the mangrove forest accelerated, only leaving enough time in its slow movement for the people inside to know it was too late to escape before lunging at incredible speed toward them and all the inside of the bar with incredible violence and destruction. In an instant, wood, torns, vines, roots and trunks grew everywhere in a serpentine manner, slaping the furnitures away and breaking it against the wall in violent movements, grabbing the walls and fondations of the place, entangling and coiling around everyone inside the bar, paralyzing them and locking them in place, captured by the suddent forest apparition inside the building. The result was both magnificient and terrifying, a small forest had grown in an instant inside the lair of the syndicate, with mangroves trees and branches sticking out of every window, door and even wall and roof holes possible, destroying the establishment in an instant.

Amidst the chaos, Kakushin walked slowly in the middle of the twisting roots, the slaping branches, and the twirling growing trunks of wood, and went toward the table, grabbing all the money he and Sabi earned by playing almost all night. As the first rays of light started to shine trough the thick mist of the swamp, shedding light on the suddent forest, Kakushing spoke to everyone inside the tavern while Sabi waited outside, the whole thing not taking more than 10 minutes. 

''It seems respect is not something you have known in your lives, so called 'syndicate'. Here is to hoping you will do better in the next.'' Said calmly the senju man, looking at first the criminal into the eyes that wanted to rob him of his earnings, and then Bin who was rude to him when he had just done a job for them. As they were all tangled and trapped within trees and branches, they could only curse him without moving, launching insults and threats at profusion, but falling on deaf ears. Kakushin jumped the counter, taking the largest bottle of alcohol he could find. Little did he know, behind the counter was a plan. He took the scroll, and ripped a piece of fabric from the outfit of Bin, tucking it inside the top of the alcohol bottle. 

Sabi was waiting and the sun started to rise. Amidst the chaos and ruins, Kakushin walked out the front door, seemingly able to pass trough the wood as if it wasnt there for him. As he walked slowly, the tall and muscular man sent his oversized kimono sleeves on the side, getting his arms out of hit, leaving him bare chested, with the sleeves hanging at his waist as well as the rest of the kimono, acting a bit like a skirt temporarily. He also removed his mask, revealing his eyes to return to their normal green at the same time. As he approached Sabi, still a firm believer of fate, and wanting to test her, the Senju man handed her the alcohol bottle adorned with the cloth hanging from its nozzle. Without a word, kakushin got out of his pocket a pack of wooden matches, and scratched one, lighting it in a flash of sparks.

''Now, Sabi.'' Said Kakushin, looking firstly at the lit match, with the dancing flame, followed by the alcohol imbibed cloth, and then the now filled with wood tavern, locking in place the people who disrespected them.

As he waited for her to thow the improvised arson device, his mind was resolute, his face serious, waiting for her to pass the test.

Small beginings in untamed lands Giphy

The pyre reached almost the clouds, the flames so tall and the fire so warm that even 20m away, they could still feel its warmth like it was the sun in the mid-summer on a day without clouds. As the building torched down, fueled by all the alcohol inside but also by the kindle that recently filled its every space possible, the screams of those who wronged them could be heard, ignored the Kakushin, as if it was nothing more than the natural sound of the breeze. Fixing the fire, leaning on a big rock, beside Sabi, the Senju man smiled a bit, putting back his sleeves onto his arms, leaving only the loosely worn kimono show his chest musculature in the middle as before.

''...My name is Kakushin. Kakushin Senju. It seems fate binds us, Sabi. Well met.'' Said with a faint smile the man, his eyes locked into hers, looking at her in the corner of his gaze, from the side.
Wabi Sabi
Wabi Sabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Remove Default

Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:38 pm
A man of faith? Fate? Destiny? She thinks to herself as she listens to his words. She didn't really believe in fate or destiny. She believed in herself, and that was about it. He does intrigue her, however, but she isn't sure if he's just trying to play hard-to-get or something. Not that she minds a good chase, so long as the person in question actually puts in an effort to make her pursue them, to begin with. She did like the sound of his voice though, very soothing and calming. It was different than most people she talked to, and she liked that. So why not entertain the idea? They're both after the same pile and she so happens to know the behavioral patterns of the same men that frequent the inn to know enough of their playstyle to play against.

"Alright then, Hotshot. Lead the way, I'll follow." She said as she followed him over to the table. Moreover, the glint in her eyes when he offered a seat for her to take a seat first before taking his own was one of approval. He's got manners, that's good. She takes a seat across from him and listens in on the conversation between the other players at the table.

She's not really paying attention to what they're saying, but more so how they're saying it. The tone, pitch, and inflection of their voices. She's looking for any tells or hints of what cards they might have in their hands. It doesn't take too long for her to pick up on some of their quirks, and it doesn't take much longer than that for her to begin winning every single game. She didn't need Kakushin to help her out, but she wasn't going to say no to a little extra help either. She also took note of how well he played as well, and she could tell that he was just as observant as she was.

Although the self-absorption in her own ego eventually leads one of the players to lose their cool and brandish their weapon at Kakushin, the latter remains unfazed by the reckless bout of aggression. Sabi's used to this kind of behavior from others, but Kakushin's reaction is something she finds interesting. He doesn't seem to be intimidated by the man's threats or his weapon, instead, he seems almost amused by it. This intrigues her even more. Whatmore, the sclera in his eyes shifted into a charcoal black color and the hue in his pupils transfigure from bright green to orange, to finally, a radiant red. It's such a drastic change that she can't help but find herself drawn to him even more.

When he requests her leave from the establishment, her lips curl nonchalantly. "Sure thing, Hotshot, I'll be waiting for you outside." She replies as she stands up and makes her way towards the door. She doesn't know why he wants to speak to the other player alone, but she figures it's probably something important. That, or he's more than likely going to raise hell and give them  an ass-whooping of a lifetime. Alas, were she not a lady herself, she can imagine such a bedazzling spectacle would certainly make her night.

As she waited outside, she took the time to look around at her surroundings. The night sky was clear and the moon was full, illuminating everything around her. She could see the stars twinkling brightly overhead, and she could even hear the sounds of insects chirping softly in the distance. That is, until the earth beneath her thrums and creaks with a life of its own, roots rise around the izakaya, crashing through windows and walls, wrapping around furniture and tables, trapping everyone inside within their grasp. It's unlike anything she's ever seen before. She can't help but wonder if Kakushin has something to do with all this.

When he finally emerges from the building, Sabi can't help but notice how his eyes have returned to their original color. She also notices that he's bare-chested, revealing his chiseled physique underneath his kimono. Either he's goading her for a response considering their initial engagement or he just doesn't care about showing skin in public. Either way, she finds herself enjoying the view regardless. Catching the pre-lit, cloth-corked bottle filled with alcohol that he tosses toward her, he gives her the command to set the building ablaze.

"You want me to burn it." She asks rhetorically, raising a brow with a smirk. Without hesitation, she throws the bottle through one of the broken windows, and within moments, everything inside is engulfed by flames. The heat radiating from it is so intense that Sabi can feel it even from where she stands outside. Watching the izakaya burn to ashes, Sabi couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at having destroyed something so beautiful, almost cathartic in a way that she vaguely recalls doing herself in the yesteryears of her life before taking up the life of a vagrant.

After introducing himself as Seju Kakushin, Sabi follows up with a remark of her own. "Senju Kakushin... Not every day I meet one of ya from that clan. I'm Wabi Sabi, but just call me Sabi, 'kay?" She responds with a smirk, winking at him. "But, I'm guessin' we'll be each other's company for a bit then because, huh?" It isn't long before the masses begin to scramble outside from their homes and businesses to watch the izakaya burn down. Some are horrified, others are awestruck, but most are confused and set about organizing to put the fire out as quickly as they can.  Sabi taps her chin in thought, surveying there's still a little left for her to do before bidding this neck of the woods goodbye and the pandemonium makes for an excellent opportunity for her to seize something.

"Hey, Kakushin," Sabi comments, turning around to face him. "I'm gonna go grab somethin', so wait here for me. I'll only be a few minutes." She tells him with a wink and a smirk before dashing off into the crowd of people, disappearing into the sea of chaos. During this time, Sabi—quite literally—makes out like a bandit and purloins stowed-away stalls from the market district. She manages to make off with a few trinkets and baubles that she can pawn off later for some quick cash. After all, it's not like anyone's going to miss them in the midst of all this madness. After some time passes, Sabi returns from the crowd carrying what appears to be a small wooden box with a handle on one end. She approaches Kakushin and hands it over to him.

"Sorry about that," She apologizes with a chuckle. "I just couldn't help myself when I saw an opportunity. Speaking of which, while I went 'shopping' a bit ago, got one last thing on my to-do list before we scram." She shifts her posture and points toward a field, with a modest-sized farmhouse perched atop it. "See that place right over there? That there farmhouse? That's where I'm headed, last. Whoever's living over there's got beef with someone over here, so I'm gonna go set it on ablaze and then we can leave. Whether you want to come or not, it's up to you. The fire's still a nice view up-close until it's all awash and all."

Sabi turns back to Kakushin once more and winks at him again. "I'll see ya in a bit, toodles!" She tells him before dashing off toward the farmhouse. Once there, she begins by setting the farmhouse on fire, first. Afterward, Sabi goes about the property setting the crops ablaze as well, making certain to burn them down to the roots so they don't grow back. And to keep things just a tad interesting, she methodically scorches each section of the crops on the field at random just to watch from afar, by the roadside upon the crevice of a hilltop, which sections will light up halfway before the side does so. As she finishes up her work, Sabi heads back toward Kakushin and rejoins him.

"Alrighty," She says to him. "I'm all done here. We can leave now." She tells him with a grin. "Unless you've got some last-minute work to do? Best be quick, though," She then gestures with her thumb toward the rising sun. "Daylight's burning, after all."

WC: 1,398
TWC: 3,349/1,250
TMWC: 5,193/2,500

[EXIT THREAD]
Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:11 pm
''Nice to meet you Wabi Sabi. Just Sabi is fine. Call me just Kaku or Kakushin, it is fine too.'' Smiled the tall man, happy to have met her in that setting of weird violence and paid debts. 

''And please, don't call me 'hotshot'. If you want to find me a nickname, find a better one.'' Added the Senju man, his smile getting bigger. 

As the crowd gathered around, he noticed the eyes of Sabi looking everywhere, analysing weaknesses in the village and place that werent looked after, places to rob. He tought to himself that she was pretty observant, and clever, a talent rare these days, cause too often paired with stupidity and recklessness. But for this girl, it seemed to be paired only with a great sense of ingenuity, and the cunning of a fox. Hmm. This was fitting for her. A fox, like her light colored hair, and her bronze covered attire, reminiscing of the orange fur of the cunning fox. 

''Yeah we'll keep each other company, sure. I think you are quite the interesting woman, thats for sure. After we are done here, lets travel together and get to know one another. I also have a proposition for you, if you'd accept. But first, I see what you are eyeing, a few ryo cant hurt. 2 minute are enough? good. Same place in 2 minutes then.'' Said Kakushin as the crowd gathered more and more around the pyre they created from the izakaya building.

As they both separated swiftly, Sabi going towards unwatched stalls, and Kakushin going toward a uncared for caravan carriage, they both releived it from their ryo and posessions, a few trinkets and jewels here and there, a pouch of coins here, an expensive silk there, and within the two minutes, they were back into the crowd, blended in, looking at each other with a smile and a newfound complicity. As she talked to him softly and discreetly, he listened with a smile even more genuine, but still calm.

''Don't be sorry Sabi. Ryo is always usefull in life, and now since I did the same we can have even more of it for our travels and expenditures.'' Replied Kakushin calmly.

''Oh you could have definitely helped yourself, and stoped yourself from stealing. But you didn't. That why I'm interested in you. You don't let the laws of civilizations and morals stand between you and what you want. Just like me.'' added the man, his stance full of assurance as he added this detail of importance to him, signalling his intentions to have her stick by his side.

''If you dont mind, I have an interest too in seeing that field burn, and we could then leave the village and go to my camp. I'll assist and watch how you burn it.'' replied the senju experiment. 

As they walked toward the place, Kakushin stoped at the edge of the field, noding to Sabi to start doing her thing. He watched as the flames set the field ablaze, Sabi half dancing while doing so, energetic about the whole thing, and she does her task rather fast. As some guards arrive, from the village to protect the field, Kakushin make sure that Sabi is left unbothered. With a few handsigns, wooden tandrils form from the branches of near trees, and swiftly go and pierce the thugs, impaling them and leaving them hanging in the trees, a horrifying sight that will discourage anyone comming to stop them. 

As the light of the burning field drowned the sight of anyone close to it, the smoke raised high into the sky, along the other pyre of the izakaya, giving of the impression that this small hamlet in the land of Keys was getting torched to the ground. Kakushin was waiting in that light, atop a small hill beside the field, and Sabi joined him there afterwards. As she spoke to him to ask if he was done, he drew a small smile again, changing from his serious face of having to kill a few more syndicate criminals.

''No. I'm all done here too. Lets leave and go to my camp, we have much to discuss.'' Said in response Kakushin to Sabi. 

As they slowly walked away, they started to discuss, get to know the basics of one another, and Kakushin would see much potential in her, not only as a companion for his familly, but also for a companion in life. She had the kind of passion for life, that fire inside the hearts of humans, that was both the signature of their humanity, yet so often rare in individuals. This intrigued and attracted Kakushin to her, himself being the opposite, a 'human' without the capacities or experience to feel that deep, to have a fire inside of him. It was unknown to him to this day, and it made him feel closer to being human, to being less a cold individual.

[EXIT]

TWC: 3678

+5000 ryo, +25 AP, +5 E rank missions accomplished.

36 stat points going to vigor (new vigor=51(+25))

2000 WC going toward learning Water element.

250WC going toward transformation technique, 250WC going toward Clone Technique, 1125WC toward Earth release: undeground projection Fish, 53 remaining WC going toward Wood Release (53/2000)

Last edited by Kakushin Senju on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot stats from WC)
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:40 am
Kakushin Senju wrote:''Nice to meet you Wabi Sabi. Just Sabi is fine. Call me just Kaku or Kakushin, it is fine too.'' Smiled the tall man, happy to have met her in that setting of weird violence and paid debts. 

''And please, don't call me 'hotshot'. If you want to find me a nickname, find a better one.'' Added the Senju man, his smile getting bigger. 

As the crowd gathered around, he noticed the eyes of Sabi looking everywhere, analysing weaknesses in the village and place that werent looked after, places to rob. He tought to himself that she was pretty observant, and clever, a talent rare these days, cause too often paired with stupidity and recklessness. But for this girl, it seemed to be paired only with a great sense of ingenuity, and the cunning of a fox. Hmm. This was fitting for her. A fox, like her light colored hair, and her bronze covered attire, reminiscing of the orange fur of the cunning fox. 

''Yeah we'll keep each other company, sure. I think you are quite the interesting woman, thats for sure. After we are done here, lets travel together and get to know one another. I also have a proposition for you, if you'd accept. But first, I see what you are eyeing, a few ryo cant hurt. 2 minute are enough? good. Same place in 2 minutes then.'' Said Kakushin as the crowd gathered more and more around the pyre they created from the izakaya building.

As they both separated swiftly, Sabi going towards unwatched stalls, and Kakushin going toward a uncared for caravan carriage, they both releived it from their ryo and posessions, a few trinkets and jewels here and there, a pouch of coins here, an expensive silk there, and within the two minutes, they were back into the crowd, blended in, looking at each other with a smile and a newfound complicity. As she talked to him softly and discreetly, he listened with a smile even more genuine, but still calm.

''Don't be sorry Sabi. Ryo is always usefull in life, and now since I did the same we can have even more of it for our travels and expenditures.'' Replied Kakushin calmly.

''Oh you could have definitely helped yourself, and stoped yourself from stealing. But you didn't. That why I'm interested in you. You don't let the laws of civilizations and morals stand between you and what you want. Just like me.'' added the man, his stance full of assurance as he added this detail of importance to him, signalling his intentions to have her stick by his side.

''If you dont mind, I have an interest too in seeing that field burn, and we could then leave the village and go to my camp. I'll assist and watch how you burn it.'' replied the senju experiment. 

As they walked toward the place, Kakushin stoped at the edge of the field, noding to Sabi to start doing her thing. He watched as the flames set the field ablaze, Sabi half dancing while doing so, energetic about the whole thing, and she does her task rather fast. As some guards arrive, from the village to protect the field, Kakushin make sure that Sabi is left unbothered. With a few handsigns, wooden tandrils form from the branches of near trees, and swiftly go and pierce the thugs, impaling them and leaving them hanging in the trees, a horrifying sight that will discourage anyone comming to stop them. 

As the light of the burning field drowned the sight of anyone close to it, the smoke raised high into the sky, along the other pyre of the izakaya, giving of the impression that this small hamlet in the land of Keys was getting torched to the ground. Kakushin was waiting in that light, atop a small hill beside the field, and Sabi joined him there afterwards. As she spoke to him to ask if he was done, he drew a small smile again, changing from his serious face of having to kill a few more syndicate criminals.

''No. I'm all done here too. Lets leave and go to my camp, we have much to discuss.'' Said in response Kakushin to Sabi. 

As they slowly walked away, they started to discuss, get to know the basics of one another, and Kakushin would see much potential in her, not only as a companion for his familly, but also for a companion in life. She had the kind of passion for life, that fire inside the hearts of humans, that was both the signature of their humanity, yet so often rare in individuals. This intrigued and attracted Kakushin to her, himself being the opposite, a 'human' without the capacities or experience to feel that deep, to have a fire inside of him. It was unknown to him to this day, and it made him feel closer to being human, to being less a cold individual.

[EXIT]

TWC: 3678

+5000 ryo, +25 AP, +5 E rank missions accomplished.

2000 WC going toward learning Water element.

250WC going toward transformation technique, 250WC going toward Clone Technique, 1125WC toward Earth release: undeground projection Fish, 53 remaining WC going toward Wood Release (53/2000)

Approved
Wabi Sabi
Wabi Sabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Remove Default

Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:18 pm
Requesting approval for the following claims:

Claiming the following mission reward(s):
Total Ryo Earned: +5,000 Ryo
Total AP Earned: +25 AP

Investing the remaining 3,349 TWC into the following Jutsu:
► Training Genjutsu Release + [Handseal Mastery] (500/500) [2,849 TWC Left]
► Training Puppet Art: Ventriloquisim (250/250) [2,599 TWC Left]
► Training Body Flicker (500/500) [2,099 TWC Left]
► Training Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden @ C-Rank (1,000/1,000) [1,099 TWC Left]
► Training Mind Read (250/250) [849 TWC Left]
► Training Fear Pull (250/250) [599 TWC Left]
► Training False Perception Technique @ D-Rank (500/500) [99 TWC Left]
► Training Butterfly Effect @ C-Rank (99/1,000) [0 TWC Left]

Investing the 3,349 TWC into the following Stat Points:
► Training +20 Chakra (-2,000 WC) [1,349 TWC Left]
► Training +10 Vigor (-1,000 WC) [349 TWC Left]
► Training +3 Speed (-300 WC) [49 TWC Left]
→Expunging the remaining 49 TWC Left.
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:49 pm
Wabi Sabi wrote:Requesting approval for the following claims:

Claiming the following mission reward(s):
Total Ryo Earned: +5,000 Ryo
Total AP Earned: +25 AP

Investing the remaining 3,349 TWC into the following Jutsu:
► Training Genjutsu Release + [Handseal Mastery] (500/500) [2,849 TWC Left]
► Training Puppet Art: Ventriloquisim (250/250) [2,599 TWC Left]
► Training Body Flicker (500/500) [2,099 TWC Left]
► Training Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden @ C-Rank (1,000/1,000) [1,099 TWC Left]
► Training Mind Read (250/250) [849 TWC Left]
► Training Fear Pull (250/250) [599 TWC Left]
► Training False Perception Technique @ D-Rank (500/500) [99 TWC Left]
► Training Butterfly Effect @ C-Rank (99/1,000) [0 TWC Left]

Investing the 3,349 TWC into the following Stat Points:
► Training +20 Chakra (-2,000 WC) [1,349 TWC Left]
► Training +10 Vigor (-1,000 WC) [349 TWC Left]
► Training +3 Speed (-300 WC) [49 TWC Left]
→Expunging the remaining 49 TWC Left.

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum