Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Frigidity lands

+3
Sebastian Loghain
Typhon Sepsus
Youta Shinkou
7 posters
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Frigidity  lands  Empty Frigidity lands

Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:15 pm
Missions:

Youta would wake up that morning in the inn that he was at. His family came up to celebrate The winter solstice in the snow. This was the first time seeing snow so Youta went out to explore the lands and experience the snow first hand. He saw as it kind of gracefully landed on the ground. Giant puffs of white fell from the sky. Youta was shocked and would run around and be a kid for a few minutes. He would put on his armor, headband and a few more layers of whatever he could really find as he realized how cold it actually was here. He was trying anything to warm up. He was use to Hoshigakure desert weather, not this snowy, frigid landscape that he found himself in. He would see a familiar face in his old friend Typhon. “Hey Typhon! He would run over. “Man, a little different then back home right? I am so cold I do not know what else to wear. Do you think people will notice if I just start a fire to warm up? Maybe a spider fire? I think that could work.” They would talk for a little while and see what this new adventure would bring them.

WC 208
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Frigidity  lands  Empty Re: Frigidity lands

Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:49 am
Typhon once again found himself in the land of snow during their holiday season. It was becoming a yearly tradition for the genin at this point. Luckily this time he anticipated it and so he wasn't too surprised when a scroll showed up at his door. Thinking ahead he put on his coat, mask, and gloves before opening the scroll. His intuition had been correct and the moment he unrolled the paper he was transported from his home to a snow covered park. The chilly wind hit him immediately and he quickly buttoned up his jacket to keep the warmth in.

His fur lined black coat was certainly not designed for spending time in the snow but it was infinitely better than the T-shirt he had been wearing while at home. Taking a look around he would recognize the small village they had helped out in the year prior. There were twinkling lights and festive decorations hung up throughout the town. Civilians were milling around trying to go about their busy days. He was sure this time of year was extra busy for the residents with all the preparation that goes into their holidays. As he spun on his heels to take in his surroundings he would hear a familiar voice calling out to him. Looking to see who it was he noticed Youta, one of his comrades and someone he would consider a friend. The Shinkou was wearing armor and his shinobi headband despite the distinct lack of danger. Ty figured his friend was just trying to avoid the cold. As citizens of Hoshi, this climate was drastically different than the constant desert sun.

Typhon would head over towards Youta, meeting him halfway, and return the greeting, "It's good to see a friendly face here." He would laugh a bit at the suggestion of creating a fire. "Honestly that doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Unlike Hoshi, this village doesn't seem to hate ninjutsu on principle. Fire away!"

Even though he came dressed for the occasion he still had to admit that the cold was getting to him. It wasn't nearly as bad as that time Team Winter went to the beach, but he was still uncomfortable. Times like this he wished he had spent some time learning to make a fire with chakra. Luckily for him Youta had done the training for him.

As his armored companion started the small blaze Ty would shuffle up closer to it. Little wisps of steam occasionally rolled out of the filters on his mask and he watched it with amusement. He would take this chill over a burning and humid sun any day.

"I assume you also received a summons to come here? The holiday season in this village can get a little dicey from what I remember from last year. Without shinobi of their own the village pitches in for outside guards like us to come in and keep the peace." He'd explain idly. Moreso he was just trying to talk so he could feel the warmth of his breath reflecting back from the inside of his mask.

(WC 520)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:26 pm
The morning sun was peering its way above the horizon, its beams striking the face of the wolf as he sleeps. The warmth of the rays cause Loghain to stir from his slumber, his eyes slowly opening to take in the day. A quick stretch limbers him, the man standing up and beginning to properly come to. Everything was cold, and he considered starting up a fire to bring warmth to the room and thaw his frigid limbs. A log would be tossed into the pit overtop some kindling, a match quickly struck and tossed inside to ignite the fuel. A quick rubbing of his hands together and then pressing them towards the flames would bring the extremities warmth. The howl of the wind against the windows could be easily heard, the rattling of the shutters causing quite a stir. The winds howl was completely unable to compare to the roaring and grumbling of his stomach. Unfortunately, the wolf did not have any food stocked in this temporary holiday shelter. He was going to have to go out and hunt something, or perhaps simply buy something at a nearby town shop. Bundling up, the wolf would ready himself for the trek outdoors. 

Opening the door brought in the icy winds, sending a chill down the wolf. All the same, he had a task to complete. The snow was heavily piled up along the sides of the walking path, it clear that the storm had hit the area quite hard the night prior. It was not quite clear if the snow would persist into this day as well. The pace of the wolf was a quick one, hoping to minimize his exposure to the elements if it could be helped. On the walk, a familiar scent could be picked up. It was faint, but it was there. It smelled like his comrade Youta. Part of him considered simply disregarding his companion and focusing on the goal of getting some food to settle his stomach. Then again, it had been some time since he had seen his companion and wanted to catch up. So he would simply follow his nose, making his way quickly to the position of his Team Spring ally. Upon approach, another familiar smell could be detected. It was an odd smell, but one that he was also quite familiar with. The unique scent of a Canopic filled the air, though it wasn't clear to the man if such a thing was detectable by anyone without such a keen sense of smell. 

He approached, making his presence known with a simply wave and "Hello."

It would seem as though Youta was creating a fire here to summon some warmth, to which Typhon seemed to enjoy. The bitter chill of the winter air was something the wolf also sought to shake off of him, so he too would find himself placing himself close to the flames. There were several villagers enjoying the weather, some playing in the snow. A few of the children look to be building a snowman, while others are pelting one another with balls of compact snow. A few of the children point at the group and mutter something quietly to each other. The wolf had keen hearing, but admittedly wasn't paying close attention to whatever it was that they were saying, instead focusing on his companions. 

"There was a summons?" The wolf would ask, unsure of what they were referring to. "I decided to come here for a bit of a holiday, but it would seem that work must have decided to follow me." He would offer to the others while scratching the back of his head.
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:06 pm
Where had he been? A small curious look came over the Kage of the Leafs features as he stepped around through the snow barefoot. This had reminded him of a time where he had been whisked away to a winter wonderland by a strange deity of sorts. Now he had been here of his own free will. From first glance it felt and looked like a village, but it was obvious he was not in his neck of the woods. Pulling his Kimono just slightly up so that it covered more of his chest he began to take a few deep breathes to regulate the chakra in his body, heating himself and keeping warm despite not being dressed for the occasion. As he stepped through the lush snow he would begin to look for signs of life, his crimson eyes going from left to right before stopping in the snow as a few kids ran past him." I can remember a time where I had been carefree like that...no more I guess. Must be nice to be a child," though the musing caused him to chuckle slightly, his Yuumei just shrugged slightly within their mental temple. Another chuckle escaped his lips as he shook his head and kept walking," Seems like you are indifferent to younger me? Too carefree and happy for your brooding tastes, Brightflame?," a pet name he gave his Yuumei given his affinity with fire. While it was no means their actual name, it was fun to poke at it from time to time.

The walk continued in silence until he had came across a group of three that had definitely looked different than the denizens that had been going about their day to day in wherever they had been. Walking over to them he would only catch the backend of the conversation, but would make his presence known as to not scare them," I don't mean to intrude but did you all find yourselves here by happenstance as well?," he'd start off first before continuing," Names Ishimaru. I guess we are here for a reason huh," though his eyes traveled over to Youta and a smiled appeared on his face.

"So it seems I have the luxury of meeting another of my kin."

377 WC
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:02 pm
Youta would walk over to Typhon and make a little bit of fire with a jutsu. “Man let’s try to warm up a little bit. I hope not because yes my stuff is keeping me a little bit warm it is still frigid out here. I do not think I got a summons but I will gladly help you out. For a share of course. Shinobi work for ryo or favors or so I have always been told. And I think you owe me at least one favor.” Youta would then chuckle at Typhon. “What do we need to do?” He would then look around and see a familiar face which he had not seen in a Little while. “Hello. Seb how are you today? Are you freezing or is it just me? I am not gunna lie I would much rather be back home in the desert, this kinda sucks. The snow is a horrible idea.” He would continue. “I do not know why people would live here and remember the last time we were in snow, Sebastian? They attacked the bakery Seb, THE BAKERY. But in the end it was a good time. It was about this time of year last year but now” he would turn back to Typhon “about this summons what all does it say that we need to do?”

As he was waiting on Typhon a man would walk up and make himself known and Youta would hear in his head“yep, definitely one of us.” “No duh do you think he would just say that?” Which he thought he said in his head but it might have been or maybe not he was not quite sure. There was no telling really Youta does both and sometimes forgets which time he does it and which time he doesn’t. So it could really go either way. But Youta would continue.

Youta would see him and bow saying “Hello my name is Youta, I have not met many other Shinkou before. Not outside the elders and those who tried to teach me. I know that the elders like the officials are not big fans of me or my existence but oh well. And the reason we are here I do not know I came on vacation to celebrate Christmas. Idiotically, but was not my idea. He would let the others introduce themselves. he would turn to Sebastian “also I still haven’t told them about the thing. But apparently Typhon has some missions and a summons. I said i would…” before he could finish a snow ball would hit Youta in the back of the head which was thrown at us by a kid. Youta would turn around and the a barrage of snow balls started heading our way. “I guess missions would have to wait. He would make a snowball and throw it back.” After a short snowball fight the kids would all start making snowmen when a younger girl, maybe 5, would walk up to us and ask for help. He would then turn to Typhon “so about these assignments any ideas what we need to do?”

WC 525
TWC 733
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:43 am
Despite the frigid cold and falling snow, Typhon would find himself in the company of friends from his home village. It seemed that all of them had come to the region for different reasons. He couldn't help but wonder if there was some kind of outside force that was convincing shinobi to flock to this small village. The last time he was here there were strange forces afoot. The scenery was beautiful, but last year there were shady forces attempting to ruin the cheerful holiday. He figured something similar must be happening again. Luckily for the village, the shinobi were already experienced with the gig. Watching on as kids in heavy coats ran around and threw snowballs at each other, he would feel a sense of responsibility. If someone was going to come and ruin their fun he would do his best to stop them. 

Youta's fire was seemingly attracting attention as a fourth person came up and spoke to the group that was forming. Ty didn't recognize the young man, but he immediately noticed how ill prepared the newcomer looked for the cold weather. He wore a flowing Kimono that didn't appear to be very warm, and he was even walking around without shoes. Typhon shuddered at the thought of being so cold. He would step aside and make more room by the fire for the man who introduced himself as Ishimaru to stand. It was pretty obvious at a glance that he too was not from this area and so it would make sense that he was also a shinobi. This suspicion was confirmed as Ishimaru declared himself as a member of the Shinkou clan. Ty had very little knowledge about the clan, but he had seen Youta perform powerful feats with the use of shadows and so he wondered if Ishimaru could do the same.

"Pleasure to meet you Ishimaru, I'm Typhon from Hoshigakure," he would extend a gloved hand to shake, "It seems like this village doesn't have its own shinobi force and so I received a summons to aid in the holiday events. The note was incredibly unclear, but yet here we are." he would laugh.

As the group made introductions by the fire Typhon would feel a slight tugging on his coat. Looking down he noticed the smiling face of a young child. The girl was wearing knitted mittens and her wool hat was oversized and hanging down in front of her hazel colored eyes. "Uhh... Ummm... D-do you think you guys could uh... help me make a snowman?" the child would ask while bashfully turning her head away and sweeping snow around with her foot. She was clearly nervous and it probably took a lot of courage for her to ask strangers for help. A quick scan of the area showed several groups of children making snowmen and snow angels, but this girl was not involved. Ty wondered if this kid was some sort of village outcast? 

He knew too well how that felt and so despite the wind chill causing him to shiver he would kneel down to the kid's height and say, "Sure kid. We'll make the best snowman this town has ever seen!" He tried to sound as excited as he could and would look to the group for similar confirmation. He was sure that they could make something so impressive that the other kids would want to talk with this kid. Hopefully they could even help her make some friends.

He would start by reaching into his inner coat pocket and sliding on his clawed gauntlet. With it he could run his hand through the snow like a mini plow and gather up a huge pile without freezing his hand or getting his gloves soaked. He thought about how his jutsu could help in the construction, but couldn't think of a safe way to pull it off. His virus would be useless in the snow and even dangerous should the wind pick up. He would instead handle the busy work of collecting mass amounts of snow for the others to work with.

(WC 683)
(TWC 1203)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:06 pm
So it would seem as though they all had their varying reasons for being here, though everything seemed to point towards them all being here for a purpose, though what that purpose was had yet to reveal itself. The wolf would knowingly nod regarding whether or not he was cold, "It is quite frigid out here, far colder today than I had expected." Youta would make mention of the last time that they had been to an event like this. It took him a moment of thought, but he did recall the incident. "Indeed, they did attack the bakery. What kind of villain attacks a bakery?" He would simply shrug, the details of the time they were here last only able to be described as hazy at best. Perhaps more would come back to him in time. 

It wasn't long before the scent of an additional person entered the area, though with the various children and villagers about the wolf didn't think too much of it until they were fairly close. He would turn, offering an accepting nod of his head. The man looked far more out of place than any of the others had, his clothing fit for far more temperate climates. The most oddest bit was the fact that he hadn't been wearing any sort of footwear, instead just moving about barefoot in the snow and ice. Replying to his question, the wolf would shake his head, "I came here for a change of pace and scenery, but it would seem I chose the coldest time possible to take a short vacation. Also, and I'll be honest, I'm surprised that you are walking around barefoot. That really is quite a... feat." The bad pun just came out, almost without any sort of effort on the part of the wolf. Moving past that, he would offer his name to the man that introduced himself as Ishimaru, "Sebastian Loghain of Hoshigakure." He would point to his headband, but it was buried under many layers of clothing and far too cold to go pulling apart layers to fetch it to present it. The wolf would note that the newcomer called Youta his kin, though he wasn't entirely familiar with the boys extended family. Perhaps a cousin, or such? A pleasant turn of events for that bond, however small, helped bind them all together that much more. 

Focus would be shifted back to Youta, who had mentioned Typhon bringing up some jobs right as he was pelted with a snowball right in the back of the head. There was a noticeable flash in the eyes of Youta, the youth fully planning on retaliating for the icy assault on his person. "So there are tasks to be completed? I have no issue helping my friends," He would turn to Ishimaru, "Or their family." The wolf would look over to Typhon, the man clearly having the most idea as to what was going on and their objectives, "So what is on this list?" He was going to ask another question or two but would find himself caught in the crossfire of the children flinging packed snow at each other... or he was a deliberate target. Either way, the wolf would turn to see who it was that launched the snow. The kid would put his thumbs to his ears, stick out his tongue and dance around, almost in an effort to taunt the adult. Well... it worked. Loghain would pick up a ball of snow, pack it enough to hold shape but not so much as to do any real damage, and then lob it at the chest of the kid. He would only throw the one, and the shot would land clear. The mischievous boy picked up another snowball before the wolf just gave him a look suggesting that he didn't throw another, to which he seemed to get the hint and instead threw it at Youta. 

When the young girl approached, Typhon enthusiastically agreed to assist in making a snowman. Loghain wasn't sure why if they were here for assignment, but the fact that the Canopic had the best idea of what they were all here for and was taking the time to help made him think this was a part of it. 

As Typhon helped gather up snow, the wolf would try his best to form it into a large enough ball to form the base of the snowman. He wasn't really sure about the crafting of such a thing, but it only took a quick glance around to see what it was the other children were doing and mimicking that. It would seem that most were placing balls of snow of various sizes on top of one another, going from largest at the bottom to the smallest at the top. Some even had black rocks for facial features and a carrot for a nose. "Do you have any of the extra bits, little one?" The wolf would ask the child, hoping she did so that they could keep their word and make this the best snowman around. 

wc:847
twc:1458
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:55 pm
So it seems this one hadn't met many of their ilk outside of a few. Interesting. Taking the hand of Typhon he would shake it gently before letting go of it and offering a brief smile," So you three hail from Hoshigakure huh? I haven't been there in some time...I wonder how Seto is doing here lately. It is a shame you have not been able to meet many others of the Shinkou, especially those who have been liberated or ascended. You...haven't learned much about your Meigan then have you?," there would be a small raise of his brow as he looked over the younger white haired male for a moment. He looked...felt incomplete even. It was almost the same feeling as when he had went to Hoshi for the Chuunin Exams. While he did not participate in them explicitly he gained a greater understanding of himself and his role within the world. Its easy to say that if he had not went to the Village in the Stars, he would not be who he had been today. As he was about to ask Youta another question he had seen a small girl come up to them, asking for help with building a snowman. The Shinkou couldn't help but smile and ruffle the girls hair as he leaned down and picked her up," Sure we'll help you make a snowman. Even better we will build an amazing snowman alright?," lifting her high into the air he would walk over with the others and begin the stages of building the snowman. While he had been helping the group make the snowman, Ishimaru would turn his attention back to Youta as he patted a few areas to stabilize the base of the snowman," So do you know the name of your Yuumei yet or are you still trying to figure out if you are going crazy when you hear a voice in your head," there wasn't a time where he had thought at one point he had been crazy when he heard Az within the depths of his mind, but now since the two had pretty much became one it was like a typical Tuesday when he heard them speak.

With the bottom of the snowman down, Ishimaru would continue his work with the others to finish the snowman but he could hear the flinging of something not too far in the distance. Taking the time to round out the large snowballs, he'd still keep an eye on things or respond to anyone that had a question for him while they worked.

430 WC
TWC: 807
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:56 pm
He would reply to his teammate “The evil kind the super evil kind that’s who attacks a bakery, the lowest of the low.” They are back and as ishimaru would finish introductions and after all the introductions were done. Sebastian would mention family and Youta would say “I guess technically I do not know. I have not met him before. I guess technically we are related somehow. I never knew either of my parents for all I know he could be my half brother.” He would chuckle a little. “Seto?Seto? Seto? I do not think I have met the man but I have heard rumors though. He is close to the Hogokage I believe. But I haven’t had the pleasure.” He would then look at Ishimaru funny, mentioning an awakening of meigan past what Youta has learned. But while we were building snowmen Ishimaru would talk more to Youta. “Well I know I am not crazy, some people think I am, but he has talked to me before. And I have not mastered always talking back in my head. It’s a 50/50 shot whether or not I look like I am talking to myself. But what I do know is he is a dick and kind of a prick. He changes his name every time we talk but I guess demons do what demons do. It comes with the whole possession thing or maybe not a demon? I do not know. The whole atmosphere of hoshigakure and then the elders abandoning me rather young with bright red eyes. Everyone assumes demon boy so that’s what I assumed especially with the jerk talking is that creepy voice. Now he just randomly shouts at me! He is a bully and always hungry.”

Snowing in the middle of winter could be a great time for a ninja to practice their skills. But what happens when you don't have a snowflake on your tongue? Lucius was with the group we had been playing with and building snowmen when we left to talk. The rest of the group would start playing truth or dare. They would dare the young man to lick the post. He was stuck. The Young Ninja was in need of help. He had been stuck behind a metal fence with their tongue stuck to the post for some time, and he was getting hungry. The snowfall had stopped, but now it started again, and the Young Ninja, named Lucius, was still stuck! He needed to get out of here before his food ran out. And he was going to get hungry soon. The ninja had just enough time to think about how he might get himself unstuck before he realized that there were other ninjas nearby who might be able to help him! He would call out with a mumbled yell “Help, Help please!” Just then a mother would frantically walk up to Sebastian and ask for help getting some gifts. Youta would walk up and say “So Sebastian or Ishimaru, you look like a jounin, how do you want to this? Split up or stay together one group free the kid and one help the mom get toys? You two discuss. Or one decide I do not care I will go with whoever, wherever, maybe except it is so cold so maybe a jacket first. Any ideas? I forgot mine? I guess fire chakra will do?”

WC 568
TWC= 1306
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:08 pm
The members of the group were all in the village for different reasons and it seemed like the only one of them who had received any instructions was Typhon. The instructions were pretty unclear but he would share them with the group, "It wasn't much but the summons said that there were many people in this village who needed help. I think the exact quote was 'no matter how small the problem may seem, the spirit of the holiday is cooperation.' so I figure we just need to help out whenever the situation allows." He'd say as hopeful as possible.

There seemed to be a ton of wintery excitement going on around the group of shinobi. While Ty was beginning to help the young girl make a snowman, another group began to pelt Sebstian with snowballs. He had to commend the kids' boldness, although there was no way for the little ones to know just how strong the man was. In a weird way he couldn't help but worry if this action would upset the wolf, but those fears were unfounded. He gently returned fire with a stern look and the kids decided Youta would make a better target. Ty figured this was a smart choice. The man who introduced himself as Ishimaru ended up forming the snow he gathered into a large ball for a base. Snow was really different than the sand that Hoshi was filled with. You could build much easier with snow and it could even freeze solid if you pour a little water on it. Much more sturdy of a building material. Their snowman was actually coming together really well. Once there was a third sphere giving the thing a head it was almost complete. They just needed to add some details.

Ty would turn to the girl as they inspected their work, "It's missing something isn't it?"

The little girl would rub her chin like she was thinking deeply about it before she nodded and ran off for a little bit. When she returned she was holding a handful of small dark rocks and slowly but methodically start placing them in a line going up the snowman. She even saved some extra pebbles to give it eyes. The impromptu buttons were a step in the right direction but the face was still too blank. Giving it some thought Ty came up with a way he could really contribute to the project. He would walk up to the snowman while unhooking the clasp on the back of his gas mask. With deft fingers from muscle memory he would fashion the mask onto the snowman's face. In the past he would never have taken the risk of going around maskless in a heavily populated area, but his training had come a really long way and he felt completely confident that it was safe. He'd take a step back and crouch down to the girl's level to admire their work.

"So what do you think?" Glancing around at the other snowmen in the area there were ones with vegetable noses and others with old top hats, but the one their group had made certainly stood out. "I like it!"

Luckily for the group the girl seemed really pleased with how it turned out. He would obviously need to swing back around eventually and collect his mask, but for now he was happy to let the kid show off her snowman to the other children. It seemed like while they were working on the snowman a nearby shinobi ended up doing something incredibly stupid. Apparently someone had dared him to stick his tongue to a frozen pole and now he found himself stuck to it. It was probably a sucky situation but the Canopic couldn't help but laugh as he watched the young ninja squirm around. At the same time a mother in distress was looking for help finding a specific gift for her kid. Youta suggested they split up to deal with the two issues and Ty would volunteer to help look for the toy. He felt a little bad about laughing at the stuck ninja and he also couldn't really think of a good way to remove the guy's tongue from the pole. 

(WC 707)
(TWC 1910)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum