Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Imagining Chemistry Empty Imagining Chemistry

Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:41 am
The second morning is easier to wake up in this place. Lying in the same bed, the same room, Arathel’s final conscious moments had drawn to a close with unease. Her mind yields to a dreamless slumber that passes like an instant. She rises within the hour of the sun lighting the horizon the following day. Not that she can much tell, cloistered away in this remote chamber where its rays do not reach. She owes this solely to her well-honed instincts from the years spent in that cage.

It has been roughly a week since she was flushed out of the portal into this world. While this Konoha was flourishing and doing well. There seems to be an underlying ominous feeling that seems to be present but slips through the cracks once it is noticed. Perhaps, she is giving it too much thought. She, of course, has been wrong in the past but she still couldn’t escape that creeping feeling.

Soon after she dresses herself, she passes through the rows of ornate screens, past the smoldering irori of the anteroom. She feels adequately rested, but her stomach begins to churn indignantly not two steps beyond the doors of her quarters, and she clutches at it as though the effort would silence its aching in the slightest. Arathel had spent the entirety of the previous day confined within the study, obsessing over its archives. To both her astonishment and relief, she had been left alone ever since coming here that previous day. Whether it had been due to the wicked words she’d spat or her host’s own temperance, she did not know or care much, but she’d been begrudgingly grateful for her granted solitude, nonetheless.

Walking out of the anteroom, her presence was graced by the light of the sun. Its beaming rays were warm and delightful as it kissed her skin. Though she couldn’t stand there and bask in its glow for a moment, she had to get moving so that she was not late to meet her apparent team. Since coming here, she retained her genin status and was appointed as captain of a three-man cell that would partake in the upcoming Culling Games. The Culling Games gave an eerie chill down Arathel’s spine. That is where the first case of that ominous feeling came from. Culling is basically selective slaughter of wild animals. Did this Hokage view his shinobi personnel as animals to benefit from? Only time will tell.

Making her way to the Advanced Training Facility, she passed memorable markings that she was familiar with ranging from the memorial stone to the hot springs. Taking a few moments to take in the scenes, she would proceed on her initial trajectory until arriving at the facility.

Once there, she would make her way to one of the back rooms that have been designated to the three of them. Entering the room, she noticed it was just like any old room that had been accustomed to training regimes. Taking her stance against one of the concrete walls, her thoughts ventured over to who her teammates were. She didn’t know either of them. One was a Hyūga from what she read about, but they were pretty much unknown. Therefore, she had to wait and see to find out for herself.

TWC: 551
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Imagining Chemistry Empty Re: Imagining Chemistry

Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:10 am
Tenshi awoke from a rather restless slumber that morning, his mind plagued by restless dreams of his near fatal encounter with his alleged long lost uncle. It had been quite a while since the two of them had fought while on a mission with several other Konoha Genin, but the memory of his hateful eyes had been engrained in Tenshi's mind ever since. Frustrated and unable to return to sleep, the large Genin decided to get out of bed and prepare for the day ahead. Tenshi had no missions to plan for, so he instead decided that it was time for him to stretch out his muscles and get some training in.

Leaving his apartment in the Uchiha district, Tenshi made his way over to Konoha's impressive Advanced Training Facility, wearing his favourite black open top, pants and boots. The day was nice and sunny, a beautiful change compared to the recent weather that the village had dealt with. He walked with a smile painted across his rather handsome face, he always loved golden hour. After a 20 minute walk, he finally arrived at the facility and made his way inside, giving a polite nod to the familiar guard at the front.

As he entered the facility, he noticed that it was incredibly busy, with barely any room for him to train, so he decided to make his way through the back rooms to find some space. The back rooms were also loaded with Shinobi, likely all training for the upcoming Culling Games. He finally reached one that appeared to be empty, until he walked inside and noticed a rather stunning woman standing inside, looking to be waiting for someone or something. Tired of wasting his time looking for other rooms, Tenshi sighed and walked in with a polite smile.

"Good day. I hope I am not going too far but I was wondering if I could potentially train in this room as well? The other rooms are full of people so space is quite limited. I understand if you are waiting for others instead of course." He gave her a smile while scratching the back of his head, she sure was a stunning one.

WC: 365
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:24 am
Arathel’s, still standing in the same position that she placed herself an hour ago, mind has begun to wander to the people; well, lack thereof, that made up her team and were supposed to meet her here. She could not help but inquire why they have not arrived yet; were all Konoha genin late to their first ever team meeting or did they just ghost her to do something else. She scuffed at her own thoughts. If they did not want to meet up, they could have had the courtesy to tell her instead of them wasting her time being here; of course, she had better things to do.

Stretching out her arm to give herself more comfort, a noise disturbed her thoughts in the form of footsteps. Turning her focus to the origin, her gaze was met with a rather large man. Even though he was tall, his body is what really stuck out to her. He was wide and even underneath his attire, she could tell every muscle was sculpted to perfection as well as massive. With his red hair and red eyes, she could not quite pinpoint what clan he was, which led the air around into a mystified setting.

“My, my, such a gentleman for asking,” she said as moved off the wall to close the gap between them. Slowly approaching him, she could almost feel his energy intensify. A smirk formed across her lips at the thought of someone with such a physique could have such a remarkable display of aura. “Unfortunately, my team seemed to have duped me and not shown up; therefore, yes you can train here.” Arathel spoke with a hint of sadness in her voice before pausing for a split second and continuing on with a seductive smirk, “although, you wouldn’t mind if I joined you in a little training, would you? I’m just curious to see if I can handle,” Arathel paused to slowly look the taller male up-and-down before continuing, “someone as massive as you,” she said leaving her smirk plastered over her mouth.

WC: 345
TWC: 896
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:06 am
Tenshi gave a kind smile and nod when the mystery woman first spoke, it appeared that she had taken somewhat of an... interest in him. Her smirk alone gave it away, but it was also helped by the fact that she appeared to be eyeing off his entire body. Tenshi himself was not yet totally used to his somewhat new physique, the mountain of muscles had been the first thing most people noticed when they saw him these days. "I'm sorry to hear that, it always hurts when you can't rely on those who are supposed to have your... back." The woman's flirtatious smirk was joined by Tenshi's own, it seemed that this one wanted to play.

He nodded once more when she requested to train with him, an eyebrow raising slightly as he did so, never once breaking eye contact with her. "Of course, it was selfish of me not to invite you in the first place. After all, you are the one that opened your... room to me." He slowly walked to the entrance of the room and removed his white jacket and low cut black top, revealing his rock solid upper body. "I hope you don't mind, I just had those washed so I would rather not get them too dirty, I'm sure you understand." He gave a sly wink and walked back to her.

"I should have introduced myself, my name is Tenshi Uchiha. I'm a Genin here, although hopefully not for too long." He would offer to take her hand as he spoke, if she accepted he would give it a polite, yet very flirtatious, peck before slowly returning it to her. This was not the first time a mysterious woman had decided to flirt with the Uchiha, although the last time it had happened the lady turned out to be a Missing Nin. Knowing his luck, this one would turn out to be some form of mass murderer. But as they say, if you don't buy a ticket, you can never win the raffle.

"I was going to work on my Jutsu today but, since there are two of us now, would you like to join me for some light sparring or something a bit more... intensive? Intensive sparring that is." He chuckled as he began to stretch, awaiting the girl's response.

WC: 388
TWC: 753

Okisho Uchiha likes this post

Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:30 pm
“I suppose it is alright. Can’t expect too much from people I have not met yet,” Arathel said in a whisper-like tone. Did she believe what she said? No, she really didn’t. She figured laying trust on a built foundation would be actually showing up to these meetings. Which wasn’t expecting a lot; so, of course she is a little irritated with them, but nonetheless, she had to move on. Perhaps, some form of punishment would be befitting for them. Or maybe she hopes that there will be.

“But by all means take off more, I enjoy the sight so far,” she spoke with a hint of seduction lying over her tone. Some prefer coming off prudish and hard to get but for Arathel’s experience, life is too short to not go after what you want or say what you mean. Every moment in this godforsaken world is minute, so you got to make the most of it. “Ah, an Uchiha. Usually, they're skimpier in the muscular department. Don’t get me wrong, I prefer you over the others…well, so far. But my name is Arathel Anbura.” She said as she gave a simple bow to show respect. “I’m also a genin, probably forever.” She chuckled at her own comment, but knowing the full truth that it might be a possibility.

“But, sparing with you sounds like it could be very instructive; so, of course, count me in.” She spoke with a smirk forming over her mouth as she turned away from him to proceed to stand a distance of fifteen meters from him. “But just so you know. Just because I am smaller than you, doesn’t mean I’m weaker. So, try to give me everything you have…okay?” She said with optimism in her voice. While she did believe in her own set of abilities, she knew that Uchiha’s were not ones to be taken lightly either. Especially this one standing before her. He exuded confidence and power. Something that drew her in unexpectedly. She was more excited to see his strength, and how well she could do against someone from the infamous Uchiha Clan.

“Ready whenever you are, big boy.” She said with a wink.

WC: 365
TWC: 1,261
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)