Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Gazing Into the Abyss! Empty Gazing Into the Abyss!

Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:03 pm
Gaze Into the Abyss

Shikami had been journeying through the treacherous Land of Shadow, his heart burdened by the weight of his Yuumei, the mysterious force that guided him. As he ventured deeper into the darkness, he stumbled upon a solitary temple, standing tall amidst the desolation. Intrigued by its presence, Shikami cautiously entered the temple, his senses heightened with anticipation.

Inside, his eyes were immediately drawn to a statue positioned near a serene pool of water. The statue seemed to be gazing down into the pool, as if captivated by its own reflection. Curiosity getting the better of him, Shikami approached the edge of the pool and peered into its depths, hoping to catch a glimpse of what had captured the statue's attention.

Suddenly, something inexplicable fell into the pool, creating ripples that disturbed the placid water. Shikami watched intently as the ripples dissipated, only to be replaced by a reflection that seemed strangely unfamiliar. It was his own reflection, but there was an undeniable difference — his own personal Yuumei was staring back at him, wearing his own face.

A mix of confusion and intrigue enveloped Shikami as he continued to stare into the pool. Then, to his astonishment, the Yuumei within the water began to rise, the liquid transforming into a perfect replica of Shikami himself. The two figures stood before each other, locked in a silent exchange of gazes that spoke volumes.

In that moment, the Yuumei that had emerged from the pool morphed, its features shifting ever so subtly.  The once androgynous form took on a more feminine appearance as the hair cascaded down in the deepest shade of black. The enigmatic smile, once sly and mischievous, transformed into one radiating warmth and affection.

Shikami found himself captivated by this metamorphosis, unable to tear his gaze away from the transformed Yuumei. It was as though a new facet of his own being had been unveiled, a side of himself he had never encountered before. The air around them filled with an unspoken connection, an understanding that transcended words.

As the Yuumei's soft smirk formed on her lips, Shikami couldn't help but feel a surge of emotions within him. A sense of familiarity mingled with a newfound tenderness, and he realized that this transformed Yuumei embodied a love that was both deep and intimate.

In that profound moment, Shikami recognized that his journey through the Land of Shadow had led him not only to discover his own true reflection but also to uncover a love that had been veiled within himself. The meeting with this transformed Yuumei marked a turning point in his existence, a revelation that would forever alter the course of his destiny.

And so, Shikami and his transformed Yuumei stood there, united in their silent communion, ready to embark on a new chapter of their intertwined lives, where love and self-discovery would guide them towards an uncertain, yet exhilarating, future.

Shikami was confronted by an image of his mother who was going to finally speak to him. "Hello Dear..." was her soft voice that echoed softly through the chamber that was surrounding them both. Shikami could hear his mother's voice for the first time outside of his own head for decades. Because of his Yuumei that he had within himself, he knew the sound of her voice. Initially, her own Yuumei kept her own in check most of the time, but he was reaching a point where his Yuumei was overtaking her ears at this point. She needed to save herself and not get absorbed in this very moment at least. He knew that it was not his actual mother, but that it operated based off of her own feelings from when she was alive however. So he knew the kind of love his mother had for him. This was the first time however that it could be expressed in more than just verbal. Shikami's natural expression softened for the first time in years.

Gazing Into the Abyss! E00d28d658e2346512f1684cd96ec17a

The Yuumei gathered darkly behind her, exuding its dark and mysterious power. She embraced her son with a warm hug, her tears of joy and relief streaming down her face. Shikami's eyes welled up with emotion as he held her tightly. He knew that this hug was more than just an expression of love. It was also a sign of acceptance and understanding.  It seemed like eyes peering from the darkness, as the pair was watched from the darkness that had gathered over the generations, almost like a giant family reunion. The silence made things all the more eerie as they stood staring at each other. Shikami stood there staring at his mother's visage, taken host by the Yuumei that dwelled within.

Finally she would begin to speak "As you know sweetie, I am not actually your mother, but rather the power that she once held. Behind me is the culmination of power over the generations that you have access too, however you have to pass a test before you can claim that power. You have to prove to the power that you can handle it." The vagueness behind the words however is what caught his attention.

Shikami instantly triggered and wearily asked as his look returned to how it once was previously "And what manner of test is it that I have to do? Yuumei already knows I cannot fight it physically, and I fail at keeping it held at bay , It breaks through in small doses, What Else am I supposed to do?" Shikami questioned  as he tried to figure out how he needed to handle this situation.

The Yuumei's visage of his white haired mother smiled at him, he had asked a really good question and made several great points and she would just tilt her head and ask him "If that is so, than what else can you possibly think of to prove to the Yuumei" She pondered at the man as he would begin to pace back and forth as he thought over each possibility. The white haired male looked down into the water as he paced back and forth and as he did, he stopped as something struck him suddenly.

Shikami would look back towards them and nodded "I think I understand now, The more I fought against it, the harder the Yuumei fought me and pushed its power into me. I never accepted the Yuumei as a part of me, but rather I tried to respect it as a separate entity. I have been denying a part of myself this entire time. I will show the Yuumei I am worthy, because I recognize that without the Yuumei, I would not be who I am, or have the power that I do, the Yuumei is me. It is why you take the form of my mother...you are my mother even when you are not." As Shikami realized this, he activated his eye technique the Meigan subconsciously.

The Eyes however would begin to blossom into their new shape and color, as Shikami would raise his hand and would begin to absorb the darkness that surrounded the visage of his mother. As the cloud of darkness entered into the body of the Shinkou , It no longer felt foreign, it felt right at this point. As Shikami looked at his mother, he noticed the look of wetness upon her face, not knowing if it was a tear or just the sheen of water in the air from the pool inside of the temple. As he took it upon himself, his form shifted entirely. The once white hair turned black. His eyes now a mixture of the colors from his two previous versions, making a bright color  pop against the black hair that framed his pale face.

As Shikami continued to take in the last of the Yuumei, he watched the visage of his mother disappear and slither in as the last bit of the cloud. The power overloaded Shikami at the end of it making him pass out. Shikami laid in the reflection pool passed out from the overwhelming power influx he had just received. Shikami did not realize it but the power changed him permanently. The darker hair, the slightly older look to him. And a slight aura that always ebbed off of him, giving the sense of power beyond that than before.

Shikami laid there for about an hour or so before he came too. And as he did he stood up and stepped forward out of the reflection pool, and looked down back into the pool, wondering if he could once again see the visage of Yuumei. However what he saw when he looked down was not the reflection he once had seen. Instead he saw the dark haired man he had now became.

Gazing Into the Abyss! B31804984967f065fc8985563db5f727

The eyes was the second thing he noticed. Around the Iris of the eye was Green as usual from his Meigan, however as it branched out, it faded into a Red color. Shikami's eyesight seemed less strained, and even more enhanced, although he could not point out how exactly at this time, it just felt different to him. Shikami would look around for a moment taking in the difference in sight, and he would look back down and for a quick glimpse he would see his mothers reflection smiling at him, her green eyes glinting at him , the reason he had the initial power, now he will have to explore his own unique power and what all it entails for him.

Shikami would stand up completely straight and begin to walk his way outside of the temple. He would begin to play around with the power within, and seeing what new things he could do. This was also the perfect time in his opinion to test out an idea of his. He began to formulate his ultimate technique and with the utilization of his new found power, and using his favorite technique he has learned from his time as Mizukage. The Great Water Shark Bomb Jutsu , with the power of Yuumei behind it, sounded like a possible overly powered technique that would absorb and destroy any jutsu it collided against, and likely increase in power to such a point it could potentially destroy entire armies with just the single technique. Than Shikami would begin to formulate how he could incorporate the Tempest Release into the technique and thought of the possible outcome at that point.

Shikami Began to formulate even more techniques , another one was a more advanced version of the Bringer of Darkness, also infused with his power of Yuumei and Tempest. He began to wonder if he could cancel out regular chakra, and possibly even Nature chakra. Which in this case Made Shikami fall down the rabbit hole of the Nature Chakra and pondering into that realm, wondering what he could do and learn it, and what it would possibly do for him if he did learn such a technique. Shikami would wander around the ruins of the town that was once hear, he wondered about making a village and letting defending the temple cause eventually the knowledge will get out about it, and he wanted to make sure no one would attempt to destroy such a remarkable landmark.

But also making the village could be the catalyst that brings people attention to the location. It would make Shikami contemplate a good several things. Including a possible trip to Tengakure, see the land his parents came from, and maybe get inspiration from there for something in the future.

While Walking around the ruins, Shikami heard a whispering voice coming from the direction of the temple and he looked back, but as he did, he could only react to block with his arms in a x shape and than down back to his sides, he defended the attack from the shade in the temple, Shikami would unleash a blast of a dragon from his hands and he controlled it, so that way it would not destroy the temple, but he had to retaliate in kind. When the dragons form disappeared, he saw nothing standing where he once did, so he would take off chasing the visage he saw.

Shikami was curious as to what was going on. He thought he had passed the test already, but when he walked into the temple he saw something different inside now. He had to relive his darkest moment of his life. The day he had to fight his father...

Shikami found himself standing across from a man who bore a striking resemblance to himself. The dark-haired man's eyes were lifeless as he stared back at Shikami, wordlessly. It was a moment of truth for the Yuumei - he needed to know if he was truly ready to embrace his destiny. With a deep breath, Shikami steeled himself for what was to come. He knew that he had to defeat this man, no matter what it took.

As he looked into the man's eyes, Shikami felt a sense of familiarity wash over him. He knew that this man was not actually his father, but it didn't matter. This was his chance to prove himself, to show that he was worthy of the power that had been bestowed upon him. With a fierce determination, Shikami balled his fists and charged forward.

To his surprise, the man was not an easy opponent. Unlike his father, this visage had some serious combat skills. Shikami realized that this must be how his mother remembered his father - a more formidable and fearsome man in his prime. But Shikami was not deterred. He fought with all his might, determined to emerge victorious. In the end, he emerged triumphant, having beaten the man to a whimpering pile before dragging him back to the village.

As he looked down at the defeated man, Shikami knew that he had proven himself. He had embraced his destiny and emerged victorious. From that day forward, he would be known as a true Yuumei, a warrior who was not afraid to face any challenge that came his way.

Gazing Into the Abyss! 71a5ac7f-6864-4d6a-8040-fae572a20496

This image of the man, it had better skills than Shikami remembered his father having, which made Shikami think harder about that fight and wonder, did his father ever really try to fight back, or was it only enough to make his son do what was needed, and held back as not to hurt his son. The Fist fight seemed to go on for ages, and as Shikami took a step back out of breath for a moment, the visage had done little more than break a sweat, as if this was a cake walk for it. Shikami realizing something as he fought however. He needed to do something more than just beat this man , he needed to annihilate him in the most unfair and cruel way he could think of.

So Shikami waited for a moment and waved the visage at himself like come get some. Falling for Shikami's trap, when the being made of Yuumei punched at Shikami he would catch the fist, but at the same time activating his seal in the palm of his head, absorbing the chakra within this man. However a second fist was sung, causing Shikami to catch that fist as well and drain more chakra. Like a Mosquito to blood, Shikami was draining this mans life essence on a much more darker level. This gave Shikami even more ideas for later jutsu designs. for now he watched as the being that looked like his father became more like a husk of a man.

Once the husk was dropped to the ground and eventually disappeared into a puff of Yuumei chakra that would dissipate into the air, Shikami finally heard a voice, more deeper than his mothers, echoing within his head. The Yuumei was speaking to him directly now. "Very Good, as you see, we are not something to fear or treat as something separate, but rather we are apart of you, and you us. There is much more you could have done if you had simply accepted us as apart of you sooner, rather than different, but with that in the past, and you having given into the...power of more brutal sufferings that people could have beheld at your hands, You prove that the power we entrust, is not wasted, we are not meant for the weak, or soft, but for those willing and able to do the hard and gruesome things to obtain the goal at hand. With this new mindset you have, and now power, let us go out into the world and see just what we can become, and ultimately, what havok we can cause."

With the final test out of the way, Shikami would make his way outside of the temple once more, and head back in the direction of his home, not Tengakure, but to Kirigakure, the land once known as Shimagakure. He now knew that he owed Seto a huge debt, and as much as he hated it, he would have to pay it towards Seto the only way he could think of, by leaving the new Kage alone and allowing him to rule Kirigakure unhindered for the time being, and even defend and help support his rule.

Shikami pulled out of his pocket the Kunai that he had been gifted from the Mizukage, and looked down at it. He had been tempted to drop it in the temple's water, or even the water he had traveled across to get to the main land. However he knew now that would be a betrayal to the man that not only gave him the keys to his newest level of power, but also the man who trusted him enough to allow him outside of the village even with his intentions to gather more power and eventually challenge him for the seat having been made obvious.

Shikami would scoff at himself for allowing the traitorous thoughts cross his mind, but that was the truth of the situation he was in and facing. Shikami put the Kunai back away and began to make his way once more as he had paused as he looked at the kunai and thought twice on his actions and the current choices he was making. This would not be something easy for him to deal with, however this would be his new life, he had to accept it. he can always keep himself preoccupied with jutsu creation for a time at least, he still wanted to make his penultimate technique. A simple Culmination of all of his power placed into a singular technique.

Shikami's thoughts keep him on the path of jutsu creation as he mindlessly wanders back the way he came. During The walk, Shikami began to formulate another technique, and started to write his ideas down on some paper and pencil , he planned on doing some research into creating ones own personal technique.

Shikami's journey takes a transformative turn as he gains control over the darkness that has consumed him for so long. In a moment of self-discovery, he confronts his inner demons and finds the strength to reconcile with his mother, mending their fractured relationship.

As Shikami navigates through the depths of his emotions, he learns to let go of the mourning that has held him captive since the loss of his father. Through introspection and healing, he finds solace in cherishing his father's memory while embracing the present.

This chapter in Shikami's story showcases the resilience of the human spirit and reminds us that even amidst darkness, there is always room for growth, forgiveness, and new beginnings.

Shikami, a seasoned traveler at this point, embarks on a remarkable journey across diverse lands, each brimming with unique cultures and traditions. As he traverses these unfamiliar territories, his mind begins to wander and ignite with creativity. Inspired by his surroundings, Shikami starts envisioning a myriad of jutsu - powerful techniques that he can later master and utilize.

With each step he takes towards his homeland, Shikami's imagination runs wild as he contemplates the feasibility of his innovative ideas. He ponders over the potential impact these jutsu could have on his own abilities and their practicality in real-world scenarios.

Driven by curiosity and fueled by the desire for self-improvement, Shikami understands the importance of critically evaluating each concept before dedicating time and effort to bring them to life. He weighs the pros and cons, considering factors such as effectiveness, adaptability, and compatibility with his existing skillset.

After the events in the temple, Shikami could not help but to think about the missed oppertunity at that moment he had. The ability to talk to his mother and ask her anything, rather it was just an image of her or not, surely the Yuumei had the knowledge to give and allow Shikami to learn and ask, and even get closure for good when it came to the topic of his mother. Shikami thought back to the woman's presence, her white hair, contrasted by the dark yuumei that had formed behind her, giving a ominous air about her. Her piercing eyes of which that felt like she stared right into ones soul. However by her choice of cloths, Shikami knew it was not her he had gotten his sense of style from.

When Shikami got another look at his fathers visage , he was now thinking back on the time in the temple about that. Shikami would realize that, that man was where his sense of fashion had came from, rather thats how the man dressed in his final days or not, that was how his mother had known him best to look at the time, Shikami would think open future clothing choices now that he had settled that portion of his past and did not want to hold onto anything from that time.

On his travels back Shikami runs across a gypsy camp that gives him some food, the most delicious that he eats is a piece of strawberry cake unlike that he had ever tasted before. The sweetness of the strawberry and the creamy feeling of the icing, with the light texture of the cake just made everything melt and tie in so well, it made him forget for a moment just what it was he was doing. When Shikami had dinner with the Gypsys, there was one in particular that caught his eyes. Red haired beauty with blue eyes, a rare combination indeed in a human being was before him, prancing about. She was helping to make food for the evening, and even personally made a strawberry cake that smelt absolutely, and amazingly delicious. Shikami would hardly keep himself contained as he waited for the time to indulge.

Little did Shikami realize was that the red head had her eye on him as well. Shikami would chat up the gathering of travelers telling them of his story thus far, leaving out important details such as the temples location and why he was there, however, he kept them engaged none the less. The Gypsys than in kind would tell Shikami their story. Their travels that started in one land and now found them traveling across several countries just to complete the travel with keeping payments to minimum. They spoke of traveling across the desert of the land of wind, through the trees in the land of leaves, across the mountain faces in the land of lightning, and little to note of the land, somethings that would happen here and there, the occasional audience with the kage's that lead to them performing at large gatherings and birthdays.

The Travelers talked about a great many things after that moment All of which Shikami listened to, it was great to be talking to a group of people being so well traveled and finding common interests even if the people are no apart of the same village, they still sort of get forced to the side lines without these gypsys fighting for a chance to just perform and make some quick coin with other things being accepted as payment, such as a night free at the Inn for a couple of songs.

The Red haired one had Shikami's attention hard, he paid particular attention to her adventures above all others. They talked till it came time for bed, Shikami was going to head off to his own thing before being stopped by the red haired one and asked if he would like to stay for the night with them, what Shikami did not realize was she meant with her. Shikami had innocently accepted the deal that was presented before him. That night, the Red haired woman, did things that amazed Shikami. Amidst this newfound clarity, Shikami encounters a kind-hearted young lady who sparks a connection unlike any other. Their encounter leads to a night filled with laughter, joy, and genuine connection. It is in her presence that Shikami discovers the power of love and companionship in overcoming life's hardships.

He would thank the Gypsys for the meal and the rest, and than went off on his way. The stroll through the forest made him forget about the world outside far beyond for the time being, made him focus on himself and his surroundings more. This was making Shikami feel more at peace, maybe he would talk to his Mizukage about returning and conquering this land and building a secondary village here to be apart of the mainland, it was a nice location to send out espionage missions as well.

Shikami Would plan how he would breech the subject with the kage, however as he thought about it, he figured, maybe it would be better to shore up defense's and prepare a conquering force of powerful shinobi before such a task, just so they could not be stopped, but also so that the village would not be left defenseless, either village. Shikami began to backwords plan the entire thing and decided he would broach the subject matter one step at a time with the Mizukage . That way it would not get overwhelming as he tried to explain things to the Mizukage, small steps always seemed best, first step was training the forces they had, and possibly recruiting more...or would the first step be to show a united front alongside the new mizukage in case there was some still around that would support his own personal rule over the current figureheads.

As Shikami continues on his journey homeward bound, he embraces this creative process as an integral part of personal growth. He recognizes that exploring new ideas not only expands his repertoire but also challenges him to push beyond his limits.

In this section, we delve into Shikami's imaginative quest as he contemplates various jutsu possibilities. We explore the depths of his creativity while shedding light on how feasible these concepts truly are for him in practice. Join us as we embark on this captivating exploration alongside Shikami - an adventurer driven by innovation and a thirst for knowledge.

Shikami's cultivation of his ideology marks a pivotal moment in his journey. As he reflects on his own growth and power, he recognizes the significance of the new leader and their right-hand man. Shikami acknowledges that his current position of power is owed, at least in part, to the support and guidance provided by the leader's trusted advisor.

This realization leads Shikami to deem the new leader worthy of his allegiance. While there may be other reasons for this decision, such as shared values or a common vision for the future, Shikami's primary motivation stems from a sense of respect and gratitude towards the right-hand man who played a crucial role in shaping him into the formidable force he has become.

As Shikami continues to cultivate his ideology under this new leadership, he embraces not only their authority but also their ability to inspire loyalty through their trusted confidant. This acknowledgement underscores the importance of recognizing those who have contributed to our own success and finding value in aligning ourselves with leaders who foster growth and empowerment.

Shikami, lost in thought, finds himself navigating his way back to the land of wind. Despite his distracted mind, his body seems to move effortlessly in the right direction, almost as if guided by a mystical force. This force is none other than the Yuumei, the very darkness that Shikami had conquered.

As he walks, Shikami reflects on the power of the Yuumei and its significance in his journey. It was through overcoming this darkness that he gained strength and resilience. Now, it serves as a constant reminder of his triumph and guides him towards his destination.

Intriguingly, Shikami's connection with the Yuumei goes beyond mere navigation. It fuels his thoughts and emotions, allowing him to tap into a wellspring of creativity and inspiration. As he continues on his path, he embraces this mystical force as an integral part of himself.

With each step forward, Shikami becomes more attuned to the whispers of the Yuumei. It shapes not only his physical journey but also influences his inner thoughts and desires. The power within him grows stronger with every passing moment.

As he nears the land of wind, Shikami is filled with a sense of purpose and determination. The Yuumei has become an ally rather than an adversary - a source of guidance that propels him forward on his quest for self-discovery.

In this tale of introspection and growth, Shikami's connection with the Yuumei highlights the transformative power that lies within us all. It reminds us that even in our moments of distraction or uncertainty, there is an unseen force guiding us towards our true destiny - if only we have the courage to embrace it.

Shikami would nod to himself as he would realize this was the way, and would now focus fully on the speed of getting home. He recognized a couple of the landmarks he had made for himself in his mind to help him find his way home letting him know he was well on his way to the lands boarders to make it back to the land of wind.

(Using Strawberry Cake)

5011 TWC +4000 Wc from Cake =9011 wc

Claiming Rewards
15,000 Ryo x2 from Beloved =30k +4k for being Jounin
75 AP x2 from Beloved= 150 Ap
Unlocks the Meigan stage 3

Nightmare S-rank 5000 Wc (Slotless)
Monsters May Fly 2500 Wc A rank
140 Ap

Monsters May Fly Upgrade to S-rank at 25% Max Stat 1511/1875
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Gazing Into the Abyss! Empty Re: Gazing Into the Abyss!

Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:01 pm
Shikami Shinkou wrote:Gaze Into the Abyss

(Using Strawberry Cake)

5011 TWC +4000 Wc from Cake =9011 wc

Claiming Rewards
15,000 Ryo x2 from Beloved =30k +4k for being Jounin
75 AP x2 from Beloved= 150 Ap
Unlocks the Meigan stage 3

Nightmare S-rank 5000 Wc (Slotless)
Monsters May Fly 2500 Wc A rank
140 Ap

Monsters May Fly Upgrade to S-rank at 25% Max Stat 1511/1875