Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Malik
Malik
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Malik’s Madness
Mission Record : Malik’s Malicious Missions
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 30000

Puppy Time Empty Puppy Time

Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:39 am
The Mission:

Malik awoke early on the weekend to the sounds of wailing coming from the room next door. His day beginning with instant irritation and near unbridled rage at the sounds coming from his apparent neighbour. The room in question was often kept vacant, mostly due the fact that Malik’s residency in the accommodation was now public knowledge. The large mountain of a man had a tendency to repel most from sleeping nearby. He liked it that way though, Malik had always been an isolationist and had honestly wanted to keep it that way for the duration of his stay here in Hoshigakure. The bliss of silence was like butter to his mind, allowing him to destress and focus on his next plans. It let him feel free, free of the shackles that usually accompanied a Missing Nin. He enjoyed being alone, he wanted to keep it that way. Otherwise, just like with anyone else who got near him, someone would get hurt. If this screaming kept up, someone would definitely be getting hurt on this day.

Angrily rising from his comfortable bed, Malik walked out of his room wearing only a pair of comfortable track suit pants, his large and chiselled frame still sore from his training the day before. He quickly made his way to his next door neighbour’s bedroom door and knocked loudly, attempting to maintain his composure. The top brass of Hoshi had allowed him to enter their village and without resistance peacefully, but he suspected that would change if he were to kill any of their residents. He had to admit though, he was getting rather close to breaking that rule and simply leaving the place instead. The screams and cries from inside were suddenly stifled at the sound of his knocks, and he could hear sniffles as someone began to make their way towards him. After unlocking the large iron door, a tiny woman finally opened it slightly, her small from frozen in place at the sight of Malik. The man was at least three feet taller than her, the large man stared down menacingly at her as she simply shook in place.

“I dearly hope that you have an exceptional reason for disturbing my sleep, I would hate to have to justify ripping the head off a Hoshi resident to the authorities.” He spoke calmly, his voice deep and full of disdain at the sight before him. This woman had no idea how close she was to having her head ripped off on the spot. On second thought, perhaps she did… She could barely do more than stumble over her words as he continued to tower over her, his fists now clenching at her lack of a response. Before he could speak again, she finally managed to get words to enter her trembling lips. “I-I-I’m sorry sir… I did not mean to disturb you, it is just that… Well… OHHHHH!” Before he knew it, she was crying and screaming once more. He raised an eyebrow in confusion at what he was witnessing, this woman was so peculiar and, most of all, weak. He could barely imagine how little time she would spend alive if she were to live out in the wild as he had been in the past.

In the middle of her crying, she would occasionally manage to speak coherently, and Malik managed to pick up several words. One sentence DID stick out to him as she cried out, “They took him! They took my poor little boy!” Before continuing her incessant sobbing. Malik was about to say something rather unpleasant before he noticed a shift in her demeanour. Her sadness was slowly being swept away by another emotion, something he was all too familiar with: Rage. “Those disgusting bastards, how could anyone stoop so damned low! I will have their heads for this, he is just an innocent little boy! I will kill them, I will KILL THEM AL-“ Suddenly she stopped in her tracks, as if a giant light bulb had blinked on in her head. Her eyes lit up as she looked at Malik once more, both were puffy due to the tears that had clearly been streaming out of them for quite some time now.

She suddenly had a look of joy, what exactly had clicked in her mind to make her mood change so suddenly? With a nearly deranged looking smile, she spoke once more. Her voice mimicking that of a person suffering from some form of insanity. “You can help me, you WILL help me won’t you? Please! They took my beautiful little boy. He is all I have left, my family, they are all… gone… My fluffy little Oscar is the only thing that brings me joy anymore. It was that disgusting Otonki family. They have had it out for me for far too long now. Please, go to their house and get my little boy back, I do not care if you have to tear their whole family in half to do it. I will pay you, I will pay you WELL!” Every word before her final sentence meant nothing to Malik, but the moment she referred to payment he was interested. Sleep was good, money was better…

After a short conversation and an agreed upon sum of ryo, Malik was on his way to the home of the Otonki family. The small lady had given him the address and he had promptly gone back to his room to get changed into a more suitable outfit. He arrived at a modest home, it was only one story tall and had a little white picket fence surrounding the front yard. Quietly swinging the gate open, he walked up to the front door and was about to knock, before he had a better idea. As quietly as he could, Malik ripped the doorknob off and slowly swung the door open. It was so early that it was still dark outside, and the residents of this home were clearly still asleep. The home was tiny with three doors, two of which were placed closely together, signalling that the smaller of the two was to the bathroom. Opening the other door, Malik managed to make out the appearance of a sleeping child in a single bed. He was quite a large boy, with a snore that could wake most deep sleepers. But next to him was a dog, somehow managing to sleep through the child’s monstrous snores.

Making his way over to the pair, Malik peered closely at the dog’s collar. OSCAR. It was written clear as day around his neck, bingo. The large man quietly picked the dog up, who seemed unbothered by the intrusion. As he turned and began walking away, he heard a loud gasp from behind him. “W-w-who are you?” Came a shaky young voice. Stopping for a moment and turning slightly, Malik uttered one word, “Death.” Before continuing to walk out of the house.

After a short while, he finally returned to the tiny woman, who had been waiting with her door wide open in anticipation. She virtually hollered with joy when she saw Malik returning with her dog, quickly handing the large man his money as she took Oscar from him. The large man sad nothing as he simply walked back to his bed, deciding to attempt a few more hours of sleep before the sun would inevitably rise in several more hours.

EXIT THREAD

TWC: 1,241

Claims:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri