Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 14000

A Feel Good Story.... Empty A Feel Good Story....

Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:26 am
:

A resident’s puppy went missing some days ago. It is suspected that it may have been taken by another member of the village, though this has not been confirmed. Locate the puppy and return it to its owner.

After taking a minute to read through the mission scroll that had been sent to her, Emilia’s heart sank. It felt as though her heart had literally just gone from her chest all the way down and hit the floor. Emi was never really much of a dog or a cat person - but she understood that a lot of people were and that those animals were their best friends in most cases. Losing something of that magnitude in the blink of an eye… unexpectedly… was way worse than knowing something was going to happen to them. The young shinobi’s hand clinched the scroll hard and vowed that she would help rescue this animal for the owner.

”Whatever it takes, I will find that dog.” The look of determination that overcomes her golden eyes is really something. Emilia truly meant what she said… she is going to find this puppy. ”Alright, let’s get going!”

The young girl walked out of her house and headed towards the landpoint… which was not really far from where she lived. As her feet were put in motion… she turned her head and doubled back as she forgot to lock her front door. Once she did that, she once again started her journey to the dogs owners house, who was really no more than ten minutes from where she was. Emi figured that she would go meet the owner of the puppy first and ask some questions, that way she could get any information they had. If it was necessary, she would ask some folks around the area if they had any pertinent information for her.

As the moments went on, she grew a little more anxious and wanted to get started as soon as possible. Her foot stomped into the ground and pushed off hard, increasing her speed and helping her get to the destination quicker. The sun was actually going down and so it would be dark pretty soon, which might make things a little more difficult.

”Heyo, are you the ninja supposed to be helping?”

Emilia stopped in her tracks and took a look to the right. It was a younger boy waving his hands with his parents outside with him. Slightly embarrassed at the fact that she had gotten lost in her thoughts and almost just passed the house completely, Emi nodded her head and walked over. The family seemed nice and so it was hard to understand why someone would take a dog from them in the first place. As she approached the boy, she softened her face and put a slight smile on. He was maybe nine or ten years old if she had to guess.

”Hey there, my name is Emilia. Sorry about almost passing you all. I got a little lost in thought thinking about helping you.” Her left hand came up behind her head as she rubbed the back of it and let off an embarrassing sort of laugh. ”So, I’m sorry to hear that your puppy is missing. I’m hoping I can find him or her quickly for you! Is there any information at all that you can provide me?”

The family looked at Emilia and really didn’t mind that she had almost passed them, they did appreciate her honesty and appreciated how quickly she wanted to get down to business. To them, this wasn’t really the time for small talk.The young boy would start the conversation on their side, and it seemed like the parents would chime in every so often.

”His name is patches. He’s just a puppy so he’s still tiny and like his name suggests, he’s got patches of fur all over him! We rescued him, so I’m really worried.”

”He’s black with with patches, Emilia. He probably weighs ten pounds or so. He’s a yapper… but he might be scared wherever he is.”

Emi looked at them and smiled, hoping that it would relieve some of their worries. They really didn’t have much information as to where the puppy may have gone or who might have taken it. It would seem as though she needed to do a little more digging. First things first, probably check with the immediate neighbors and see if they saw anything or know anything. For the next little bit, Emilia would go around and knock on the neighbors doors and ask several simple questions. The first couple of houses didn’t have much information to go off of. However, the third time's the charm they say and it rang true on this particular night.

As Emi approached the door and knocked a few times - an older lady answered. Right away, Emilia had a feeling that she would know something. It was one of those gut feelings based on that most elderly women are just plain nosey… and enjoy getting in others business. They are also usually not the nicest people if they don’t know you - but that part turned out to be wrong. The lady kindly gave Emilia all sorts of information - letting her know that she had seen someone outside at night just lurking around and eyeing the family’s new puppy. She was certain that this person had something to do with the disappearance.

Emilia talked with the women for a few minutes and gathered as much intelligence as she could. A lot of what the women said was about the appearance of the person, she did give a general direction of where the person usually walks too though, which was super helpful to Emilia. She turned and waved goodbye and then went on her way. She would go ahead and activate her Ketsuryugan, which would provide her a little extra vision. Not that it would really take long for her to find the person and dog. There actually weren’t very many dogs in this area she found out and almost all of them are large… and the one she’s looking for is not.

”I can’t believe this person would be so bold to steal a puppy from their own area and then keep said puppy in their house. That is wild.”

The slender young girl would go up to the door and knock several times. To her surprise… the person answered. Once she realized this, she released her Ketsuryugan eye and proceeded to have a conversation with the young boy. She would learn that he actually recently lost his own puppy that looked really similar to this one. He had also been through quite the tragedy with his father passing away not long ago, something that hit close to home for Emilia.

This honestly made Emilia sad and so instead of being stone cold towards this boy, she decided to present him an opportunity to make things right. They would go back to the family with an apology, in hopes that they would be able to forgive him. Emi explained her plan to the boy and agreed, happy that he wasn’t currently in any more trouble as he knew he had done wrong. The two made their way down the road, the boy carrying the young puppy in his arms softly. The two of them reached the front door and Emi’s hand went to knock… but she wasn’t quick enough. The door flung open as the family was all there.

”I’m so sorry. Here you go. I hope that you can forgive me and I meant no harm to your puppy. My puppy recently was….”

The boy was stopped in his tracks by the family as they gave him their forgiveness and thanked him for bringing the puppy back. It was a wonderful sentiment and allowed the boy to have a weight lifted off of his shoulders. Most people deserve second chances, at least that’s what Emilia thought. Not everyone, but most. Emi made sure the boy got back home safely and then went on her way as her mission was completed… and mighty successfully she thought.

”Stuff like this makes you feel good.”

Exit Claims:

Last edited by Emilia Kaneko on Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

A Feel Good Story.... Empty Re: A Feel Good Story....

Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:50 pm
Emilia Kaneko wrote:

Exit Claims:

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum