Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

All in the family

+3
Toneri Hyuuga
Talon Tau
Dante Hyuga
7 posters
Go down
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

All in the family  - Page 3 Empty Re: All in the family

Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:58 am
Toneri observed the heartfelt toasts and the sense of camaraderie that filled the room with quiet satisfaction. It was a moment of unity, a family coming together to start anew in a village that promised a different life.

As Dante raised his glass and proposed a toast, Toneri nodded, acknowledging the occasion's significance. "To the family, to new beginnings, and Team Fuku Hoshi," he echoed, his voice steady and unwavering. 

Talon followed suit, his acceptance and gratitude evident in his words. Toneri nodded towards him, acknowledging the sentiment. The bonds of friendship and kinship were mighty forces that Toneri had come to value deeply in his life.

Her eyes glistened with emotion, and Sephora completed the circle by adding her hand to theirs. Her mention of the need for a team leader drew a thoughtful expression from Toneri. Leading a team of two hybrids and a Tau would require unique skills and understanding.

"Finding a suitable team leader may be a challenge," Toneri mused, his tone contemplative. "It would require someone with strength, an open mind, and a willingness to embrace diversity. Perhaps a leader who has overcome adversity themselves."

He glanced around the room, his gaze resting on each of his cousins. "We'll find the right person. Let's focus on settling into Hoshigakure and building the foundation for your future."

WC: 221
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:00 am
Ayato listened to the toasts and heartfelt words, a sense of warmth and gratitude filling him. These people he had risked everything for, and their acceptance into Hoshigakure had opened up new possibilities for all of them.

When Sephora mentioned the need for a team leader, Ayato's mind began to churn with possibilities. He knew the challenges these faced, especially with their unique backgrounds. It had to be someone who understood the intricacies of their situations and had the strength and wisdom to guide them.

As he sipped his cold water, he looked around at his cousins, his gaze eventually settling on Toneri. A realization lit up in his eyes, and he spoke up. "You know, Toneri, you've faced your share of challenges and adversity, and you've always come out stronger. Perhaps it is time you lead by example."

Ayato's suggestion hung in the air, and he observed Toneri, curious how his brother would respond to the idea of taking on a leadership role within their newly formed team.

[WC: 170]
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:11 pm
Yes, they would need to be able to handle unique abilities. Handling a Tau is definitely a necessity. You see, their group is quite unique, no doubt about it. Both have highly unique bloodlines and when you think about it, all three were missing Nin at one point.

However, if given a chance, they could all work together quite nicely. After all, they were a close-knit group.
Dante's eyes widened when Ayato mentioned Toneri could do it! Yes, he would be perfect, considering he seemed to understand the group and was a Jounin. Of course, he would probably have high expectations for them. Dante would do his best not to let Toneri down if he accepted this offer, of course!

"We would be grateful if you would; we would work hard to make you proud!" Dante said with a smile, looking towards Toneri. They still had their hands out and on top of the other ones' hands. "What do you say? Are you in?" Dante added, still grinning.
"I do not doubt we could accomplish great things if you were our leader." Dante knew Toneri had many accomplishments and would make a great leader.
(205)
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF

Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:25 pm
Talon smiled at Ayato's comment to Toneri. From what he saw between the interactions of Dante, Sephora, and Toneri, yeah, he would make a good leader! He could tell from Toneri's presence that he was a high-ranked ninja. He just wasn't sure what rank. Of course, Dante and Sephora would have known with him being their cousin.

"We could learn a lot from you mentoring and guiding us, Toneri," Talon said as he looked over at the young blonde Hyuuga male. I may not know you very well, but if they all trust you, then so do I," Talon said with Sincerity. He was finally somewhere he could call home and advance his skills with his team mates! So far, everything was going well, and he hoped it would continue this way!

((Sorry so short, heading out on a call))
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:14 pm
Sephora listened closely to Toneri say his words and then heard Ayato. Ayato was right; Toneri could do this. Maybe Sephora should do a little taunting for old time's sake. Removing her hand from the others, she put her thin hands against the hips of her tiny frame.

"Or are you scared you can't handle me, Toneri?" Sephora smiled at him wryly, moving a hand and touching her cheek. "Ya know, being a hybrid of two different clans means I can do everything YOU can do…" She waved the hand on her cheek before her eyes, activating her Byakugan. "Let's not forget what the Kaguya clan can do." She held her hand in front of her chest crossways so it wasn't aimed at herself or anyone else and released bone claws out of her knuckles!

"I understand if me being a wild card is too intimidating for you…" she moved back to stand by Dante. "Unless you're up for the challenge…cousin." She smiled and batted her eyes. "Pretty Please?" She added, pouting her lip and batting her eyes at him again with her hands together like she was begging him. Surely Toneri knew Sephora was joking with him as she always used to do when they were kids! She figured it would be an easy way to help him decide to do it. She trusted Toneri as well and knew very well he was capable of leading them, after all he was very good at everything he did and very talented.

(WC:266)
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:12 am
Toneri couldn't help but be amused by Sephora's playful taunting. He remembered her ability to switch between seriousness and jest from their childhood seamlessly. The mention of her unique skills and her Byakugan and Kaguya clan's bone manipulation was a stark reminder of the formidable team they could become under his leadership.

He considered their proposal carefully, his gaze shifting between Dante, Sephora, and Talon. While their unique blend of bloodlines and skills had the potential for greatness, Toneri had one condition. It was a condition born not out of skepticism but a desire for unity.

"I accept," Toneri said with a confident nod, his sharp blue eyes meeting theirs. "But there's one condition. You're no longer missing-nin, wandering the world. To be part of Hoshigakure, you must look the part of a Hoshi ninja."

Toneri's gaze settled on their matching leather jackets, symbolizing their shared history. "Those jackets are a relic of your past. To be a team under my leadership, we must present ourselves as a unified force. Let alone the fact that it would make training with that outfit very uncomfortable. No more leather jackets."

His tone was firm, but there was a hint of a smirk on his face. "You wanted a challenge, Sephora. Consider this a challenge to adapt and evolve. What do you say?"

Toneri was ready to embark on this new chapter with his cousins, guiding them toward a brighter future as they shed the trappings of their previous lives.

[WC: 247]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:23 am
Ayato was known for his preference for more modest and practical attire. While he did not share Toneri's flair for flamboyance in dressing, he understood the importance of adopting a uniform appearance as part of their new roles as official members of Hoshigakure.

Ayato's silent nod conveyed his understanding and approval of Toneri's condition regarding the leather jackets. While he was a man of few words, his actions spoke volumes. In this case, his gesture signaled a commitment to embracing their new roles as Hoshigakure shinobi and leaving behind the remnants of their past.

He motioned discreetly to one of the attendants, signaling them to make the necessary arrangements. Traditional Hyuuga clan attire would be provided to Sephora, Dante, and Talon, symbolizing their affiliation with the clan and the village. In this gesture, Ayato aimed to fulfill Toneri's request and welcome his team into the fold with respect for their backgrounds and a readiness to assist them in their transition to Hoshininja.

[WC: 166]
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default

Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:57 pm
Dante didn't mind getting rid of his old clothes for new clothes. He had never worn anything else, but new opportunities come with a new life. This was okay for him! He was more than eager to accept the conditions of Toneri's leadership.

"That's fine by me, out with the old, in with the new, as long as the clothes are comfortable, decent, and good to train in!" Dante said, agreeing with him. Maybe the old look was more significant in the past. After all, as a missing-nin, you tend to get what you can. Stealing clothes off of corpses, finding clothes where you can, stealing clothes from people,  that's what you do out there!

"As long as you can handle us, Toneri, I'll do whatever you ask of us," Dante said, agreeing to the conditions offered. He looked over at Talon and Sephora, "I agree with the said terms. How about you two?" He asked them. He had a feeling they wouldn't mind. They were as anxious to train and do missions as a team as he was! The thunder outside rumbled as the rain hit the roof, adding sound effects to their family meeting.
"When do we start?" Dante asked jokingly.

Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF

Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:35 am
Well, Talon had no issues with the condition at all. Toneri had a point: they weren't missing Nin anymore and needed to start over!  Everything is new! New clothes, New village, New life… wiping the slate clean with a fresh start.

"Sounds good to me. Home, my team, new clothes, and being accepted as family, the best I have had for a while." Talon said, agreeing with Dante. "Yeah, I was wondering when we should start training," Talon asked after Dante spoke up. As the thunder roared and the rain came down even heavier than before, Talon was thankful to have a home to be in during this weather!

The Hyuuga Clan accepted him as family, Something he never had happened in his life! As a Tau, he has mainly dealt with dirty looks and people avoiding him. Hopefully, this will change now. He can start over again. Talon also hoped he could find out where his brother Kurai was and ensure he was ok! He figured he would be there since he was with Jayden, Miz, and Zim, who were from Kiri. He would ask Ayato or Toneri about finding him later.
(202)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:03 am
Sephora had to think about this condition for a second. She liked her black leather; she has worn it for quite some time now! Trading in leather for a traditional dress?

"Does it come in black or blood red?" Were the first words out of her mouth! That's a good question, right? especially if that's the main color you acquired in your wardrobe. But then again, Toneri was right. She's starting over. She's no longer a missing-nin!
"Does this mean my name is out of the bingo book, and I am no longer a criminal? My past is erased?" Sephora had to be cautious. She wasn't the poster child for a good village in the past.

"I want this fresh start to be a fresh start! I promise you I will never return to that lifestyle and do whatever it takes to keep myself on the straight and narrow path! If a change in attire helps, I accept!" Sephora keeps her promises, and this is one step she intends to keep. Ayato saved her life, and at the same time, she learned that her past life of criminal activity didn't pay! So this fresh start was much needed!

WC:201
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum