Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

All in the family

+3
Toneri Hyuuga
Talon Tau
Dante Hyuga
7 posters
Go down
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

All in the family  Empty All in the family

Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:28 pm
Dante had a general idea of where his cousins lived in Hoshi. Small districts made up of clans are pretty standard in villages. Every village had them. He found the lovely home quite easily. They had a pleasant garden, and the house was quite well. Kept on the outside! Even in the drizzling rain, the workers seemed quite busy on the upkeep!

"This is my cousin's home. Even though we haven't spoken in some time, I can always find it," he said to Talon as they headed to the front door. The nostalgia is real for Dante. He really hesitated to knock on the door. He wasn't sure who would answer or what their reaction would be to seeing Dante! Regardless, he had to do this! He took a deep breath and didn't let his fear hold him back as he knocked on the door.

He wondered who would answer. The drizzling rain became a downpour. Luckily, the porch had a nice, sturdy roof over it, so they wouldn't get wet. He took a couple of deep breaths, then looked back at Talon before facing the front door again. He was glad to have Talon with him.

(200)
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF

All in the family  Empty Re: All in the family

Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:06 pm
Talon followed Dante across the village. The one thing crossing Talon man was the beauty of the village and, of course, the wealth of the village! These people had money, no doubt in his mind! Probably due to the decent economy in the village.

As the rain began to come down, Talon ensured the hood was covering his head. He probably looked like a dark mysterious figure. That was fine, it was the look he was trying to go for! As they approached a very nice-looking house, Dante said it was his cousin's house! Wow, this place was huge and not to mention very fancy looking! As they approached the door the rain intensified.

As Dante looked back at Talon, Talon nodded to encourage Dante. He knew Dante was very unsure about this encounter, but he had Dante back. Talon just leaned back against the side of the porch, waiting for someone to answer the door.

Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:09 pm
The drizzle persisted in Hoshigakure, casting a glistening sheen on the clan district's well-maintained gardens and ornate architecture. As Dante and Talon stood on the doorstep of the impressive house, they were momentarily sheltered by the sturdy porch roof, which shielded them from the now-intensifying rain.

Dante's hesitation was palpable as he contemplated knocking on the door of his cousin's home. The memories, the emotions, and the uncertainty of what lay ahead weighed on him. However, he took a deep breath, pushed aside his fears, and rapped his knuckles against the door.

Within the Hyuuga compound, the atmosphere was serene, marked by the scattering of autumn leaves across the yard. The end of summer heralded the arrival of the vibrant hues of fall, adding a touch of warmth to the otherwise calm and composed surroundings. Servants moved with graceful precision, tending to their duties while respecting the peaceful ambiance of the compound.

Inside the grand house, Toneri Hyuuga resided, his presence lending an air of authority to the ancestral home. He reclined in a room adorned with traditional Hyuuga decor, his eyes scanning a sword-ornate table before him. Toneri's demeanor was calm and collected; his thoughts focused on the responsibilities of his position within the clan.

Dante and Talon anxiously waited at the doorstep, the rain falling heavily around them. The veil of uncertainty shrouded their encounter, and the outcome remained uncertain as they sought answers within the walls of the Hyuuga clan's dwelling.

Upon hearing the knocking at the door, Toneri Hyuuga picked up his blade and rose gracefully from his seat. With measured steps, he approached the entrance, his Byakugan scanning the visitors even before he opened the door. Once he identified Dante and his companion, Talon, Toneri motioned for them to enter.

The grandeur of the Hyuuga compound was evident as they stepped inside, its traditional design resonating with the clan's history. Toneri gestured for them to follow him as he led them to a spacious room where a high seat awaited him. With a fluid motion, he seated himself, his expression blending curiosity and composure.

Toneri began speaking in his controlled, authoritative tone as they settled in. "Dante, it has been some time," he acknowledged, acknowledging their familial connection. "I understand that you are seeking someone. My brother, Ayato, has been missing; I believe he is also searching for this individual. The Nova Corps are investigating, and I have assumed command in his absence."

Toneri's piercing Byakugan gaze focused on Dante, seeking more information about the purpose of their visit. In the Hyuuga compound, matters were often conducted with a sense of formality and protocol, and Toneri was no exception in maintaining this tradition.

[WC:452]
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:40 am
At least it was Toneri answering the door and not his female cousin, with whom he didn't see eye to eye! So Ayato was already out and looking for Sephora if she was in trouble. He needed more information, and it looked like Toneri was the one to talk to. The home looked like it always had, lavish and well-kept. Dante sat on a couch close to Toneri so he could speak to him. Did Ayato leave him in charge, or did Toneri take over in his absence cause he wanted to? Never mind that there is no issue with this, regardless!

"Good to see you, Toneri; I'm sure you already figured out why me and my friend Talon are visiting. Wish I could say this was just a courtesy call to visit, after all we have a lot of catching up to do, cousin, but I need all the details you have. And if you don't mind a place to stay, considering the accommodations here in Hoshi are less than they claim to be." Dante said and requested. A maid went by and offered Dante and Talon a drink. He usually would drink tea, but ice water sounded good at that moment!

"I believe my sister Sephora may be in some trouble! I know she isn't the smartest when it comes to, as the old saying goes, look before you leap, and I fear that something may have happened due to this." Dante added, hoping Toneri had some ideas about what could be happening!

WC: 264
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:41 pm
Toneri listened carefully to Dante's words, a sly smile playing at the corners of his lips. He understood the gravity of the situation; the Hyuuga clan took family matters seriously. As Dante spoke of Sephora, Toneri maintained his composed demeanor, though his thoughts churned with curiosity.

"The prodigal cousin returns," Toneri replied, his voice smooth and measured. "I must admit, it's not often we get a visit from the illustrious Kaguya offspring. And with a friend, no less. My, my, what intriguing developments."

He nodded at the offer of accommodations. "You and your friend are welcome to stay here as long as necessary. We have plenty of space, and your presence is appreciated." Toneri signaled for the maid to bring refreshments and accepted a glass of cold beer.

"As for your sister Sephora," he began, his tone casually conversational, "I do recall her arrival in Hoshi. Registered at the gate under a rather creative alias, I might add. Quite the tactic, wouldn't you say?" He momentarily allowed the statement to hang in the air, his lips curving into a knowing smile.  "Her whereabouts since then have remained as mysterious as the moon on a cloudy night. Hoshigakure is a peaceful village, but it has its share of mysteries. I would advise caution in your search."

Toneri continued, his Byakugan briefly scanning Dante and Talon for any signs of deception or hidden agendas, "Now, if only we could decipher her trail beyond that point, your family reunion might indeed become an unforgettable event." Toneri leaned back slightly in his chair, his Byakugan maintaining a vigilant watch over the room. "After all, family reunions should be... eventful, shouldn't they?"

[WC: 289]
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:35 pm
Alright, Dante knew Toneri all too well! He was being kind and allowing them to stay, but certain words came across to Dante as more antagonizing. The maid brought refreshments; it had been a while since Dante had anything to eat or drink. And technically, he had snuck out of the hospital to avoid having to go through questioning. He understood the reasoning behind Sephora using a different name; she was in every bingo book out there! She was a criminal. He was wanted for murder, kidnapping, attacking, and injuring two Konoha ninjas! What name had she used? Did he refer to Dante as a Kaguya?

"It's Kaguya-Hyuga, Toneri, I am of two different bloodlines. But if you must know, Unlike Sephora, I use Hyuuga." Dante said, using a 'matter of fact ' tone to reply to his cousin. "I guess you can say I am the prodigal cousin since it's been so long since I have been to any clan functions or visited any family due to how busy of a village ninja I am!" Dante said sarcastically as he walked over to the bar with some food for guests to snack on. Dante picked up an Apple Slice and a piece of cheese and ate the snack. It had been so long since he ate anything, so this snack was needed! "What name did my sister use at the gate? And I take it will you help us in our search?" Dante asked his cousin after he took a sip of his drink. "And when exactly is Ayato returning?" He added as he leaned against the bar.

(273)
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:06 pm
Talon watched the cousins talk. There was no question in his mind—they were definitely family! However, the tension in the air between the two was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Toneri seemed to be a very nice person with a sarcastic undertone, whereas Dante was more the quiet type with quite the attitude! Regardless, they were family and clan members, which, of course, would mean they would be there to help each other no matter what.

Talon thanked the maid as he took a drink from the tray and continued to watch the two have a "battle of wits" in front of him. Apparently, Dante got offended when being referred to as Kaguya. Aren't they an infamous warrior clan? Maybe not as high status as the Hyuugas, but it's nothing to be embarrassed about. When referencing Sephora, Dante takes a serious tone, and Talon understands. He felt that way when people referenced his brother Kurai.

At this point, Talon leaned back on the couch and dipped his drink, watching the cousins as they bickered. The storm outside added to the scenario, giving it a darker tone. They probably didn't even notice Talon, but if acknowledged he would speak.

[202]
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:25 pm
Toneri's witticisms danced in the elegant surroundings of the Hyuuga compound as he shared the intricate web of recent events with his cousin Dante. "Ah, Kaguya-Hyuga, a blend as rare as a perfect sunrise over our beloved Hoshi," he remarked with a sly grin, "I suppose you're a living testament to the potential harmony between clans."

He continued, acknowledging Sephora's choice of alias with playful charm, "Your sister, Dante, has quite the talent for creative nomenclature. 'Mitzukai Kaguya,' a name that could rival even the most intricate code."

Turning the conversation to Ayato's absence and the ongoing search for Sephora, Toneri leaned against the bar, his posture exuding casual confidence. "As for Ayato," he explained, a glint of amusement in his eyes, "he's currently playing hide and seek with your sister across the country. A game of family reunions, it seems."

And then, as the conversation naturally flowed, Toneri introduced another layer to their unfolding narrative. "You see, my dear cousin Dante before Ayato embarked on his daring rescue mission," he began, his tone growing more solemn, "he received some intriguing information. A certain bingo book hotshot named Kaito had taken an interest in Sephora."

Toneri paused, allowing the gravity of Kaito's name to settle in the room. "It seems Kaito had plans for your sister, and they weren't of the pleasant sort," he continued the weight of the situation becoming palpable. "Ayato couldn't allow that to stand, of course. So, he rushed headlong into danger, faced adversaries, and in a climactic showdown, saved Sephora from Kaito's clutches."

As Toneri relayed the tale, he conveyed the danger in their world and the unwavering commitment of family bonds. The shadows of their ninja world, epitomized by figures like Kaito, reminded them that the stakes were high despite reunions and witty banter. Ayato was willing to go to great lengths to protect their family.

[WC: 309]
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:33 pm
The arrogance in Toneri's words rang out loud and clear in his replies to Dantes's questions. It wasn't enjoyable, but not anything Dante couldn't handle. The rain had increased outside, hopefully Ayato and Sephy were okay and would make it back safely.

"Playing hide and seek in this weather? Really? Hopefully, they make it back okay! And who is this Kaito, and why would he have any interest in my sister?" Dante questioned, going from a playful, sarcastic tone to a more serious tone! "Now cousin, you know me, I am elementary, but if you mess with my family, a dark side of me comes out! If Ayato or Sephy are in danger, Kaito may not survive!" Dante said with a hint of anger in his voice.

Dante had been holding a glass that he was drinking out of in his hand. As he said the word survive, he accidentally set the glass down a little too hard, shattering the glass!

"Sorry, I will replace the glass…so…how does a ninja become a Resident he errs in Hoshi? The prodigal cousin would like to make this fine village their home." Dante added as he looked from Talon to Toneri.

(200)
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:57 pm
We have all heard the phrase fly on the wall or the word wallflower, but what phrase or word best explains someone who blends in with the furniture? This was how Talon felt at the moment.

This was a battle of wits among cousins. At least he was getting a lot of information. Sephora entered Hoshi under a false name. Of course, Mitzukai Kaguya was Sephora and Dantes's mother, but Mitzukai Kaguya was also in Sephora's name as well. Sephora Mitzukai Kaguya Hyuuga, if Talon's memory serves him correctly. How did he know this? Well, her name and Dantes, Talons, Kurai, and Primroses are in every bingo book! During their travels, Kurai and Talon found Bingo Books that had been stolen or left in villages that had been destroyed.

Another missing-nin had taken off with Sephora, and Ayato went to rescue her! Well, if he is a Kage he wouldn't have any issue rescuing Sephora, they are some of the most powerful ninja. Maybe being a piece of furniture isn't so bad, you learn a lot! Talon took a sip of his drink as the maid returned to refill his drink. He nodded and thanked her as he blended in with the furniture. Damn, Dante just broke the glass! Hopefully, a fight won't break out between them!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum