Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

All in the family

+3
Toneri Hyuuga
Talon Tau
Dante Hyuga
7 posters
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

All in the family  - Page 2 Empty Re: All in the family

Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:10 pm
Sephora had walked into the house quietly. The maid acknowledged her as she walked into the kitchen, and Sephora heard familiar voices. One was that of her cousin, whom she considered a frenemy. Toneri and her thought alike and were quite similar, except for the fact that Sephora was a missing-nin and he was a village. They had similar ideas and thoughts. Only Sephy was more evil.

Now, the other voice was that of Dante, her twin brother! She knew he had lived. A maid mentioned a Tau; from the description, it was Talon! He was alive! Seph decided to greet the crowd.

"Toneri, I'm glad to see you haven't changed! What would I do without my favorite rival?" she said as she entered the room. She ran over to Dante and hugged him, nearly knocking him over! "I'm Glad you are okay; I was worried," she said before turning to Talon.

She sat beside him on the couch and gave him a huge hug! "Thank goodness you're okay!" She said as she hugged him and then got back up.

"I heard hide and seek; who is it?" She said with a sarcastic twist to her voice. Smiling, she walks over to Toneri and hits him on the arm unless he dodges the move.

"Tag…now you're it!" She said with a twisted smile. She could get used to this. He may be her frenemy, but he was still her cousin, and she would be in his corner if he needed her.

WC: 252
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:42 pm
Toneri observed the dynamics in the room with amusement and genuine concern. It was a rare gathering of family members, each with their unique personalities and history, and he couldn't help but be intrigued by the web of relationships that bound them together.

Dante's shift from playful sarcasm to serious concern did not escape his notice. The shattering glass seemed to punctuate the gravity of the situation, and Toneri could sense Dante's protective instincts for his family, particularly Sephora.

"Well, cousin Dante," Toneri replied, his tone now more measured and less playful, "I share your sentiments when it comes to family. The matter of Kaito is complex, and it appears he had his agenda. But rest assured, Ayato handled the situation admirably."

As Dante inquired about becoming a resident of Hoshigakure, Toneri's expression softened. "Becoming a resident in Hoshi is a process that involves a series of evaluations, interviews, and, of course, demonstrating your commitment to our village's values. Given your family ties, I don't foresee any insurmountable challenges."

Talon's discreet presence did not go unnoticed either, and Toneri acknowledged the value of his silent observation. "A ninja who listens and observes has the potential to learn much," he remarked, a nod of respect directed at Talon.

Just as the atmosphere was taking on a more serious note, Sephora's arrival injected energy into the room. Toneri chuckled as she greeted him with their usual playful banter, and he welcomed her with open arms.

"Ah, Sephora, my ever-elusive cousin," he said, embracing the playful spirit of her game of tag. As she tagged him, he made a show of dramatically stumbling back a step, pretending to be caught off guard. "You always keep me on my toes. But, indeed, I am 'it.' Rest assured, I will live up to the challenge."

The reunion of cousins, each with unique strengths and quirks, painted a vivid picture of family bonds, a tapestry woven with threads of rivalry, protectiveness, and, most importantly, love. Amidst the complexities of their world, these moments of togetherness were a reminder of the enduring ties that bound them together.

[WC: 362]
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:47 pm
Dante's jaw almost hit the floor when he saw his sister run into the room! He threw his arms around her. "Thank the gods you're okay, Seph!" Dante was not one to get emotional about people, but his sibling—that was another matter altogether. He knew Sephora could take care of herself, but this was a different scenario. He was grateful to Ayato for rescuing her! Out of all honesty, he doesn't know what he would do without Sephy in his life.

He watched as she hugged Talon and joked around with Toneri. At least they were getting along, and Sephora's presence lightened the mood in the room, which was a good thing considering that the entire conversation between Dante and Toneri kind of thickened the tension in the room. This was nothing new; the cousins had been doing this since childhood! It wasn't a competition; it was the cousin form of sibling rivalry. Dante, for sure, was the Prodigal cousin, but being around his cousins made him feel whole again.

It looks like Hoshigakure is now…home! At least for these three. It seems Toneri was okay with Talon, and Talon was a good-hearted soul. Technically, Dante owes his life to Talon! Talon jumped over to their ship when their boat was attacked and saved Dante!

"Where's Ayato? And Sephy, what exactly happened?" Dante asked. He didn't want to ruin the mood but felt they needed to know.

(235)
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF

Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:25 am
Talon looked up at Toneri and nodded in response to what he said. He was right, and that's why Talon preferred to be the silent type! As he was about to answer, a familiar sight walked into the room! Sephora! She was okay!

"Speak of the Devil! Sephora! I knew you had to be here somewhere!" He said, returning the hug. Yeah, he hugged her a little tightly, but truth be told, he missed her. She was an essential part of the team, and in these last few years, she had become an essential part of his life. Just like the rest of the team had as well.

Apparently, Toneri was close to Sephora as well, judging by their actions! This was definitely where Talon knew he had to stay. He missed his brother but knew he was safe in Kiri with Miz, Zim, and Jayden. Hoshi was now Talons' new home.

Dante raised an interesting question: What had happened to Sephora? He asked the question before anyone else could.
"I was about to ask the same question, what happened to you?" Talon spoke up and said after Dante. It's not like Sephora to get into trouble she can't get out of.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:04 pm
Sephora has always enjoyed Toneri's company, even if there was slight rivalry between them at times! She's always been protective of him and Ayato. The maid brought Sephy water as she had requested and let everyone know that dinner was being prepared. Then Dante and Talon asked her the question…what happened…sighing Sephy took a seat next to Toneris' chair.

"I was exhausted and should have just ignored the person who called out to me and came here. I-I knew where this place was. I gave them a false name at the gate. Well, technically, my Middle name and one of my last names. Mitzukai Kaguya, which was also Mom's name. I knew Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga was in the Bingo book, and I NEEDED to get into Hoshigakure! I darted through the streets in the shop section while. the rain was pouring down I knew I was to weak to fight anyone…but a young man hollered for me...and said he knew where everybody on the team was…but he used my real name…and he knew my purpose here… I should have ignored him and ran off…but it was too late; I was ambushed. I tried to manipulate my way out by turning his goons against him, but it was useless. They listened to him. 

They knocked me out. I woke up in a warehouse tied up, and I heard Ayato come in, and by the time I got to him, he had already dealt with them! How he knew what happened and where I was is beyond me…but I learned a valuable lesson…I am done living that lifestyle. Dante, you once said you thought I was doing it because it's what I was raised around…but it wasn't you were raised around it as well and you became a decent person, I followed our fathers footsteps and now I See how everyone felt when I ... .well you get the picture." Sephora had tears coming out of her eyes at this point, she was genuinely sorry for what she had done in the past and now, it was time to change. "As for Ayato, he's here somewhere." She said as she looked around.

WC: 364
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:38 pm
Toneri observed the heartfelt reunion between Dante, Sephora, and Talon with a sense of contentment. Despite the complexities of their lives as ninjas, moments like these they have reaffirmed the bonds of family that transcended their paths and choices.

As Sephora explained the events that had led to her capture, Toneri listened attentively, his expression a mix of understanding and empathy. Her resolve to leave her past behind and change her ways resonated with him, for he knew that growth and transformation were fundamental aspects of a ninja's journey.

"Change is the essence of our existence," Toneri remarked, his voice gentle as he spoke to Sephora. "We all make choices along the way; sometimes, those choices lead us down unexpected paths. What matters is recognizing the need for change and having the courage to embrace it. You've shown that courage today."

He nodded in agreement with Sephora's assessment of Ayato's presence in the village. "Indeed, Ayato's resourcefulness and dedication are impressive. He's a true protector, as you all are for each other."

Turning his gaze to Dante, Toneri addressed the question that lingered in the air. "Ayato should be back soon, and I believe he will want to hear the full story. For now, let us enjoy this moment of reunion and look ahead to the future."

As Toneri's words hung in the air, the room seemed to fill with a renewed sense of hope and unity. Despite their journeys, the family stood as a pillar of strength and support.

Just then, the elegant door to the room swung open, and Ayato entered, flanked by two Nova Corps members. His attire was impressive, befitting a leader, but his face caught everyone's attention. It was still visibly swollen from the recent encounter with Kaito. Toneri couldn't resist a witty remark.

"Ah, Ayato, dear brother," he quipped, his eyes dancing with amusement, "I see you've decided to embrace the art of facial transformation. Quite a bold choice."

Ayato's presence, despite the swelling, radiated a sense of authority and determination. The room had now welcomed its Kage, and the story of Sephora's return and the challenges ahead would soon be fully revealed.

[WC: 370]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:44 pm
As Ayato entered the room, his face still bearing the visible signs of the recent scuffle with Kaito, he couldn't help but smile at Toneri's witty remark. He had always appreciated his brother's sharp sense of humor, even when it was at his own expense.

"Brother, you always did have a knack for spotting the latest fashion trends," Ayato replied with a serious face, his teasing tone. "I thought I'd give the villagers something to discuss. A Kage with a swollen face is sure to pique their interest."

With a graceful stride, Ayato made his way to the head of the table, where he took a seat. His presence commanded attention, and he waited for the room to fall silent before speaking.

"Everyone," he began, his voice steady and filled with purpose, "I want to welcome you all warmly. Some of you are family, some friends, and others trusted allies. Today, we stand not only as a village but as a family united."

He paused momentarily, allowing the weight of his words to settle in the room.

"I've spent years protecting this village, making it my home, and ensuring its safety. I want to extend that same protection and sense of belonging to my family. Hoshigakure has always been more than a place on a map; it's been a family of individuals who support and care for one another. And today, I stand here ready to bring my family into this village, to share in its strength and to contribute to its growth."

Ayato's gaze swept across the room, his eyes resting on each familiar face.

"We face challenges, both old and new, but together, we are stronger. Let us embrace this moment as a new beginning, where family and village become one. I look forward to working with you all and building a future where we stand side by side, no matter what trials come our way."

With those words, Ayato raised his glass in a toast, and the room erupted in applause. The bond between family and village had been reaffirmed, and a new chapter in their shared history had begun.

[WC: 365]
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default

Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:25 pm
Dante watched as Ayato entered the room. Poor Ayato looked like he'd been poorly hurt; he probably looks better than the other guys! Dante knew his cousins were pretty damn good fighters! Most Hyuuga healed quickly due to their DNA; Dante was an excellent example. Twelve hours after arriving at Hoshi and being taken to the hospital, he was out! Technically, he was still on the run unless Toneri dealt with it after Dante had the name Hyuuga, and with him knowing what happened to Sephy at the gate with the fake name, he had to have known. What if Toneri was one of the ones who took him to the hospital? Dante was so far out of it when he was taken to the hospital that the last thing he remembered was the gate guard calling for people to take him to the hospital, then singing Chipmunks on Rainbows!

"To the family and a new start for the 3 of us here in Hoshigakure!" Dante smiled, holding up his glass! It looks like they reunited as a family and as Team Fuku Hoshi! This was ok with Dante. He liked it here in Hoshi; he was used to being on the run, but being here, he wouldn't have to do that anymore. And he was here with his two best friends, Talon Tau and, of course, Sephora.

"And to the start of Team Fuku Hoshi…" Dante held his hand out, waiting for his two teammates to touch his if they agreed with him.

WC:264
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF

Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:35 pm
This was the kage? He was young but very suited for the job. Hyuugas, Uchihas, Senjus, and Uzumakis make good Kages because of their bloodlines. As a missing nin, it was always stayed to never mess with those bloodlines unless you were at least B rank or higher. Otherwise, you're dead! Talon never really was violent or a killer like the other Taus. And he was pretty close to someone of each of those bloodlines.

This man didn't even know him and welcomed him to their home! Talon smiled as he toasted to New beginnings and helped them build a future! Of course! Talon held up his glass as well and nodded towards him!

"To the family, friends, bright futures…and Team Fuku Hoshi! Thank you all for accepting me!" Talon said as he sat down his glass and put his hand on top of Dantes.

"You know I'm in!" he said, looking at Dante and Sephy with a smile. "You are family to me. Ever since we met, I will always have your back like you do mine." He added, waiting for Seph to join in and put her hand on theirs. He was glad to finally feel at home someplace. Hoshi, it was for him.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:06 pm
Sephora teared up a little. She was accepted by her clan, after all! And after what Ayato did for her, she had never known any feelings like this. She was here with everyone she considered family and people closest to her. She was a little beat up herself. When she first walked in the door, a maid had a medical kit, and she had her lip and a cut with a bruise on her forehead treated. Quickly, they would heal within a couple of hours. She wasn't nearly as bad as Ayato was.

"To new beginnings and a new life, to family and of course…" She put her other hand on the top of Dante and Talons, "Team Fuku Hoshi…now we just need a team leader…" She added, smiling. She began to think about who would handle two hybrids and a Tau. One look at Talon and someone knowing Sephy and Dante were hybrids would undoubtedly turn them away. Mixed bloodlines are looked down on, and Taus are not customarily trusted. So who would be able to do it? It had to be someone higher ranked than them."Can you think of anyone who can deal with the three of us? Two hybrids and a Tau?" She said curiously, looking around the room.

WC: 223
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum