Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

family?! (p/io) Empty family?! (p/io)

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:17 am
Kyohaku Uchiha decided to go for a long walk through Konoha. When she got to the Uchiha district she began to wonder about her past. Who were her parents? Did she have siblings? Being an orphanage her whole life, she barely knew anything about her past, just that she was an Uchiha. As she walked, she noticed this side of the village was quiet. She began to wonder if she would see anyone.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

family?! (p/io) Empty Re: family?! (p/io)

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:29 pm
Hikarishi walked through the Uchiha district looking around at all the buildings with the family crest on them. The police headquaters was here as a symbol "trust" but it was really so that the village could keep a close eye on the uchiha with out having to look like they were being racist about it. He walked futher into the district and he saw a figure, it looked like a girl, that he did not know so he called out to it "Hey who are you, If you are not uchiha i suggest you leave now." he said this trying to sound confident that if need be he could kick some ass but knew that he would probally not need to.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 pm
The girl heard the boys voice and turned to face him. "I am an Uchiha. I don't live here bit I am walking through to learn of my past." Kyohaku said as she continued walking. She assumed the boy would follow. Even if he didn't it wouldn't make a difference. "I live in the orphanage. Was put in there after I was born." Kyohaku added telling him a little about her.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:32 pm
Hikarishi heard as the girl said she was an Uchiha and walked closer glad that he did not have to fight to day. He listened on to what the female had to say "An orpahanage huh?" He asked, looking at the black hair that hung past her waist, "Im sorry to hear that. My name is Hikarishi, Uchiha but i guess you knew that." He said slightly fumbling for words as took his eyes from her hair and followed behind her. 'This girl is related to me...or atleast she might be.' he thought as he continued behind her.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 pm
"All I know is that I was found abandoned. I was raised in the orphanage. I figured coming out here would help me learn who I am." Kyohaku answered looking at the kid talking to her. She wondered if the kid could be related to her.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 pm
"You most likely wont find answers here...this place is not used much even by the Uchiha....You know i watched my parents die im suprised they let me stay here and didnt throw me in some Orphanage like they did you. Perhaps we are related. I know that every Uchiha is some how related it just crossed my mind." Hikarishi said moving his hands behind his head and looking at the sky, his neck resting on his now cupped hands.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 pm
"If i remember correctly, i have an older sibling, and my parents are possibly dead. I was found in the forest as a baby, my name pinned to my clothes." Kyohaku explained. Her story always brought tears to her eyes. She wished she knew her family or relatives.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:33 pm
Hikarshi saw the girl begin to tear up a past memory hit him, like a bullet out of a gun, he remembered the night. The one night that had changed him so much that he had never thought of it again, until now. Images ran through his head first his parents alone in a room they were silent but the silence was Broke by a piercing cry of a baby....but he was looking in on what was happeneing so it was not him. The memory was an old one His parents were fighting but he could not make out the words not yet any ways. His mind skipped to the next scence it was of him and he was being held by his father he had tears in his eyes and he said something that as a one year old baby he did not under stand. He is five years old now and his dad is showing him a "Secret" that must be kept from momma.

Hikarshis' eyes grow wide in understanding, "Mam follow me please." he said as went towards his house to check something out. Hoping that she follows he would wait out side the door for her holding the door open and allowing here into his house. "Wait here." he would say as he disappeared up stairs to see if he was right.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:45 pm
"Okay !" She said following Demetri. She was not sure what was going on but she was sure this meant something important so she followed him. Arriving at a home, he told her to wait. Nodding st him she waited at the door, wondering what he was doing and what was going on.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:00 pm
Hikarishi walked into his room, his parents old room, and began to look at the floor around where the wall meets the floor and began to feel for what he had seen in his memory. There it was the secret, he unwrapped it and looked at it a smile on his face he was glad that he was not crazy, he wrapped it back up and took it back to Kyohaku the girl that was really his sister...and this picture would prove it if she was to recognize her self at that age, if not there was a little rattle with her name on if it was indeed her name.

Hikarishi appeared back down stairs and held the wrapped items out to her. "Let me know if these mean anything to you." He said as he took a seat his mind wandering around the place, he could not rember whose idea it was to dump her but he was glad that she was safe even if they had not really known each other growing up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum