Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 6:32 pmAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

family?! (p/io) - Page 2 Empty Re: family?! (p/io)

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:18 pm
Kyohaku took the items from him. Suddenly tears started to slip from her eyes as she suddenly realized he was her brother. "You...your....my brother!" She said dropping the items and wrapping her arms around him. She cried on his shoulder. Kyo realized she actually had family.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:24 pm
'A family not just clansmen but a family' Hikarishi thought as he hugged Kyohaku back tears filling his eyes then running down his face. "I Guess i am!" He said after he was able to speak still kind of chocked up as he looked down a smile on his face. "I have family once again." he said looking in her eyes "And ill never let you go." Hikarishi finished as he hugged her tighter.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:34 pm
Kyohaku cried as they held each other. "I have to go back to the orphanage soon. Please tell me about our parents and family." Kyo said holding one of his hands. She wiped her tears away with her other hand. She was glad to find her brother.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:51 pm
Kyo had asked to know about her parents and Hikarishi squeezed her hand that she held a little tighter. "They were good to me i wish the same could be said about you." He said looking up and thinking of were to start. "Well lets start with the first memory i have of them." He said thinking back to when he was just a small boy talking to his dad. "Our father looks about like me, except older, he used to take me out back and practice throwing shuriken and Kunai at an old log that he stood up." His eyes seemed to shine as he spoke telling Kyohaku of the times he had with his father and even going and getting some pictures of their parents so that she could see them. "They died not to long ago...you might have even seen the funeral if you passed by the Cemetary." His eyes were no longer shining as his thoughts went back to that day he looked out the window and it seemed to turn into a grayish blue sky out side. "I would rather not talk about that right now though. As far as going back to the orphanage...why don't you stay here with me from now on?" he asked as he looked back down and stroked the back of her hand with his thumb.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:11 pm
Kyohaku stared at the photos stow holding his hand she smiled listening to his stories of their family. He seemed to smile remembering the good times. She saw his eyes and mood darken thinking of their death. When he asked her to stay, and Kyohaku's eyes lit up! " I would love to stay!" She smiled hugging him again.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:22 pm
Kyo had hugged him and said that she would love to stay. "Im happy so lets go to the orphanage and get your things so you can settled in." He said as he looked down at the top of her head a smile on his face. 'dont ever let her get hurt you hear me?' his fathers voice said inside of his head a voice he thought he would never hear again.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 pm
"Okay we can go get my stuff."Kyohaku said standing up. She was very excited to have her brother in her life now and being able to leave the orphanage to go home was even better.
(Exit)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm
Hikarishi smiled as he walked behind his sister, holding her hand to ensure that this was not a dream, "Well lets go do it then." He said as his smile grew bigger.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum