Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 43%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 4%
22 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Lithium  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lithium

Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:58 am
Prim listened to his explanation closely and as usual it made sense. Zaled was one of the few people who could get through to Prim because when he spoke, he gave an explanation that was easy to understand! Not to mention the voice and tone he used, were quite calming.
You have a good point!" Prim said drinking some water. She was actually full from eating the cheese and meat platter that was on the table
"Wait, how? You have to show me!" Prim said in response to her father claiming he could see more than she can see when she has her EMS activated."That's just not possible! EMS eyes are in their perfected state, I just don't see how this is possible!" Prim said quite doubtful, but she was sure Zaled had a way, he typically did always end up teaching People in something new. A new technique was always useful.

(153)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:57 pm
the cheese has vanished steadily as the two ate but it was enjoyable nontheless. Now prim's question was funny, It was not possible to improve upon eyes.A halarious point because it was a response that denied what he just explained.

"but you say it is impossible primrose to see better even though i just explained that while eyes give a natural small distinct genetic advantage, such as yes seeing chakra, observing fine details. That limit is perfectly fine? It is not and it is costly to think that way. First lesson today is to point out that very mistake in thinking."

zaled spoke as he explained further primroses incorret asscesment.

"Although genetic the sharingan like the byakugan can only be activated and deactivated, a strain on your chakra although small indicates both your chakra is used and maintained for the abilities they posess. It is incorrect to assume similar capeabilities cannot be enhanced by your efforts, and even mimiced or even vastly improved. If hearing, scent, and touch can be improved. So too can sight. It is just a tiny bit easier if your genetics play a role, But unwise to rely on the genetics alone as it leads to complacientcy."

zaled stated as primrose only lived off the idea an eye is perfect by simple passive traits.

"A sharingan can be blinded, like any eye with effort. So likewise it can be enhanced. Tell me the basic properties ofca sharingan, yes you see chakra, yes even predict motion better, and even abilities although inherint. But one cannot assume the same. Right now if i taught you this you would reach a novic level, But even so you will understand how much your EMS is missing even if it went well beyond"

zaled explained weaving a few seals and his eyes turning his chakra color of gold from his striking blue eyes. He glanced at primrose and taking out a quill and a little ink wrote on a napkin the following after glancing at her for barely a second. This took a few seconds to do as he wrote out a small list explaining each of the fields revealed.

her strength, muscle density, how in comparison to others:20, Her quickness how speedy she could be at even her fastest well rested speed:25. Her chakra strength and its overall potency:25, her quantity of chakra and even chakra reserve rating:25. zaled simply gave her small tips to improve each accordingly With both reccomendations that to improve each she would indeed improve her points of jutsu control and physical capeability.

"Simply put if i compared my own levels accordingly you will spot a diffrence, The EMS will not reveal this because it is only based on inherintance, and not jutsu application. While an active chakra use and my way of tinkering with chakra made this universally applicable. As you see here with your strength it merely represents you without enhancing your capeabilities, But once you do i can easily measure it all the same, And even your jutsu, unless somehow too powerful."

zaled spoke as he simply wrote down his own measurements. physical strength capeabilities: 10, chakra potency and control:100, physical agility and reflexs: 130, chakra reservation rating: 60. He then showed an average person who had 10's, some had 1's, some 5's. it was a mix as each person was diffrent but he could easily especially without it and who he has met and seen accurately tell a person their rating without much concern. It wad trivial, and even himself knowing that he could design stuff much more impressive. He already made countermeasures and designed concepts beyond that.

"in the end this is infomation, and infomation is easy to glean and understand if you apply yourself. But applying is a diffrent story, after all thoes who understood the value of these numbers understood exactly how exposed they are."

(tecs used: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49615-gauge )

-70 ap

719/798 AP

wc:654
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:26 pm
Prims jaw dropped! How come such common knowledge and basic uses of human abilities be so useful? They are all human after all! But such basic human senses can do so much.
He was right about the eyes especially if you use Sharingan, or EMS. Prim had been blinded on two separate occasions, any eye could be, but the use of the other senses, this was just amazing.
"I guess making use of the basic human senses we learn about in school and in studying biology is useful." Prim said with a smile.This could be very useful for Prim to use in the future! She has learned various jutsus from her father and all have been very useful.
"I would like to make this village my home. Suna is a very nice village, good training grounds and very safe." Prim said looking around. A gust of wind blew sand into the restaurant on her yet again! No one ever had this issue, it even missed the table and the drinks, but yet Prim got hit head on!
"I feel as though the sand is targeting me. Can we head to your apartment so I can take a shower and see Tori?" Prim asked her father politely.

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:17 pm
How was this possible? well zaled explsined it but if he had to go into detail it was nothing short of being compared to discovering a new plant type. Risks taken, questions asked, and simply taking a leap of faith to discover something new.

"well never show shock to something new, you must realize new jutsu, tactics, even bloodlines pop up. But dont fret this is what learning evokes prim, it isnt as black and white, like the change of leaderships, and even new villages and settlements you can either grow with it, or try to ignore it."

Zaled waved over to the waiter having gotten his fill and noting prims desire to stay once more. This was good and even then he had a sequence of trainings to start tori and prim herself on. While the sand did get over her and the masses, tge clerks were more annoyed at the sand and begrudendly the cleaning staff began to sweep up the sand.

Zaled noted that like wise a few were young and even talented withba force of chakra.

mmm some students and genin stay true to working. I wonder if the child will be like this... i suppose i will want him to be a crafts man,but let their talents foster beyond shinobi life, but a simpler life, or so i hope. knoghthood brought ridgid structure to me, shinobihood brought stealth.But it is nothing wrong to wajt a simple life for a child. To turn away the family of training non stop,to enjoying life.... not many reach my age, nor have my hand that fate have given me. But its why i wish to give them a chance.

zaled thought as he thought back to the one discussion he had among his travels though the realms to that snowy land. Sargent milkelsons wild but calm son he was sure it was his. After all not many within the ranks of hoshi commoners came from a prestigious name, without the direct coorilation.

that young fella wanted a simple farm hand life if the fates spoke otherwise. I will eventually need to check on him at that bakery in hoshi when i get to it, but on my own time of course.

zaled thought as he scribbled out the payment and smiled at primrose, she was ready to go relax and see tori at hand. So the appartmenr was their next stop.

"well we shall go then prim and discuss among you and tori this evenings traininf regine. while the kage might be busy we will set up a means to get you up to speed and ready. follow me dear"

zaled stated as he got up and planted a kiss on her forehead. Then was off to the appartment.

wc:466

(exit)

twc:3,657

claims

2500 for: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45393-rock-clone-technique-v7#354916

1100 for https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47249-magnet-release-magnetic-flight-v7#365716

Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:48 am
Zaled Uchiha wrote:claims

2500 for:  https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45393-rock-clone-technique-v7#354916

1100 for https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47249-magnet-release-magnetic-flight-v7#365716

Approved.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:21 pm
Prim smiled at her father's words. New jutsus always shocked Primmy! But he had a point, new jutsus and new bloodlines always come out of the wood work somehow. She stood up dusting herself off, she felt bad for the cleaning crew; they didn't look too happy! Judging by how quickly they handled the sand situation, she guessed this wasn't the first time this had happened.
She hugged Zaled as he kissed her forehead. She loved her father and was thankful she at least had him. Every other important family member in her life had died or left her, but Zaled was still there. And she understood his reasoning for her not knowing the truth for so many years. The past is the past and that's where it will stay. Time to focus on the here and now. To learn more jutsus, find a place to call home and time to get stronger. Suna was a good place to do this.
However it was time for a shower and to change her clothes. She headed out of the restaurant following her father. Off in the distance she could see the clouds building up and hear the thunder rolling, rain would be nice but do rain and sand mix? Does it rain in the desert? That was a good question.
Exit

TWC: 1775
+17 stats
+5 chakra
+5 speed
+3 vigor
+4 strength

1775 words to Gauge
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin