Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Lithium  Empty Lithium

Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:55 pm
Prim walked through the sand village and looked around at the various vendors and buildings. Last time she was here Koroshi was the Kazekage. Whoever was in charge now wasn't doing to o bad of a job! People were safe the buildings were intact and everything was in one piece.
As she turned a corner a strong wind blew and once again she had sand in her nose And mouth! She coughed and sneezed repeatedly as she brushed herself off and ran her hands through her hair! She continued walking as though nothing had happened.
She wandered through the village hoping to find someone she knew. Anyone at all at this point! And find some food and a place to rest and now a place to shower as well!
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Lithium  Empty Re: Lithium

Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:19 pm
a box of chocolates and a pitcher of iced tea was before zaled, another guilty pleasure for the man as hexsat at a morexesteemed cafe in suna. The offering of delicate cheeses and meats. It was finally discovered, the guilty pleasurecof fine wine and cheese was before him and thectraveler in zaled squirmed with glee and joy.

oh yess champaigine, whisky, and burbon by the sand, and dessert gourme cheese, the chocolates ah man all this time searching for an esquisit dine and wine venue to mold and embrace the culture in an area,at my finger tips. oh here it comes!

the tailored suit of a butler with a lady dressed in fine green and black, with an iced bucket of chilled aged wine snd a platter of cheese on tiny sticks were presented before the man who bowed deeply and with a look of pure joy in his eyes as he admired the presentation and appluaded.

thectiniest things in life were most precious and looked over by many shinobi but zaled was one who enjoyed these moments more to let loose and enjoy the peace.

"perfect and thank you sir,and madam"

he spoke estatic for the treat as he took a deep breath and was set to take up a sip of now a poured glass of wine. Till primrose was spotted running up the street towards the venue. zaled looked dumbfounded as he took a sip glancing at the girl running towards the area and suddenly it was back to woek.

"primrose take a seat and tell me why are you in this dessert of all places."

zaled spoke softly but there was a look of concern on his face as he eyed his daughter, she did not need to run around without purpose once more and despite his duty asduring her freinds herself, and volcano villagers safely being evacuated a few years back the point was now he was left wondering who else was running around with the lack of purpose.

"running around with no purpose is what got thst invader boy shen i watched over the village killed. you should know better."

wc:360
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:55 am
Of all places to run into her father! He was in Suna! Well her dad was at least safe, which meant so were Tori and her new sibling. She walked over to him as a small gust of wind blew towards her, this time she managed to step inside the covered eating area avoiding the sand! That was a close call.
"Looking for everyone! Including you and Tori, you could have at least let me know you were here! I take it Tori and my youngest sibling are ok?" Prim said as she sat down and ate a piece of cheese. The waitress brought her a glass of tea. "My entire team is missing! I was hoping to find some of them here." She added as she took another piece of cheese and a sip of tea. Spotting her dad's cup of wine, she took a sip and sat it back down.
"What happened to the kid you're talking about?" Prim asked curiously, hoping he was ok. " How did you get here so quick?" Prim added as she realized he looked as though he had been here a while considering he was clean and neat looking compared to her who looked like she hadn't showered or eaten in days!
(209)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:36 am
"they are perfectly fine and comfortable dont worry, if snything your siblings are in a safe secured eviornment ensbling tori to care and watch over them fully, While if i need to allow myself to visit them. So relax prim"

zaled ststed as he took a sip of wine despite her worries zaled was perfectly fine treating it as a simple question. After all this was one thing he fully had control over and maintained the overall secret much better then others because he did not need to mislead when exceedingly few could match himself in keeping people on a low profile.

"oh i have been here roughly a year or so teaching lessons and relaxing, not many can say a eviormemtally controlled dessert is top of a tourists trip choices, but as they say when in the rice country, drink wine and enjoy a rice patty. That boy however was cut down by myselfand i sold his body to one of the former kage here, as it was better to give the body up for benifits per say."

A bit bewildering as zaled did not seem urgent on the case of the others at the moment but more on primrose.

"you may be concerned but concerning over stuff only makes it harder. they all got out amid merchant ships and fisher boats. I assume the ones went back to their respective homes while sephora and Dante are drifting around as they unfortuniatly are prone to do. They should've all wisen up which should include yourself primrose. It is why i am wondering why you are running around. You have to ground yourself and it will be costly if you do not start doing this."

zaled stated as he reached for the bottle and poured prim another glass shaking his head.

"times change prim, some not privy to your past deeds and others will take little interest, or not care regardless of impacts made in the lives you guys have, but it is about to assure yourself that while you are impactful in some villages to a degree the past holds little water nowadays,and it is about here and now what you will do, and how you do it."

zaled stated as he glanced over his daughter carefully and sighed.

"you are grown up, But still chase after the past. you have to let the others grow now so you all can actually sustain your relationships, and this includes yourself. As of right now i am concerned with all I have observed even quietly and watched over. In the village of volcano the proof was there where perhaps I can handle a threat or at least assure your survival, but if I was not around, you guys wouldve been washed away."

zaled spoke considerably.

"I am only a man, not a god, but a wise man, I bleed, and I have limits too, same with any shinobi worth their weight, arry from their duty, or otherwise allied to a village. This is why you should find a place to equip and hone your talents fully prim, Because you wander like myself,But unless able to vanish like myself it is wandering to an ends."

wc: 530
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:43 pm
Well damn! He wasn't wrong, maybe Prim did need to stop and find a place to call home. Her father did care, even she knew that! Zaled may not have been around a lot in her younger years, he has been now!
"Wait, what did you do with the poor kid's body? What kage?" Prim's eyes widened in fear, accidentally triggering her sharingan. Blinking a couple times she managed to turn it off.
"You didn't mention taking a boat, and in no way could you have exited those gates and lived. This is probably a crazy theory but Last time I saw similar signs was with Viper. He had his own dimension, Asgard. I once got stuck there after he got tired of my shenanigans, then he gave me a necklace that had a pendant that allowed me to travel to this dimension freely as I pleased! Now am I crazy or do you have said dimension yourself?" Primmy asked, taking a sip of wine and eating a piece of cheese. This restaurant had good food! Of course her father had always good taste in food anyway.
Prim sighed, she knew she needed to hone her talents, she was good at genjutsu but lousy at fighting. Honestly she couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag.
" I have never been a good listener and I have always been stubborn but father, could you, maybe, help me become a resident here in Suna and train me?" Prim asked quite sincerely. "Maybe you're right, maybe it's time to stop and focus." She added as she then took a sip of water. "And where can I change clothes and get a shower?" Prim asked sincerely. She was sure she had enough sand inside her clothes and hair to fill a child's sandbox!

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:58 am
"kage? oh a solid young fellow i would've married you off to as my daughter due to him being a composed fellow, He would anchor you at least, roughly round 27, maybe 28 years of age, dark skinned guy but also he is married so fear not being married off to a stranger"

zaled letvout a laugh as he sipped down the glass and took a bite of the cheese knowing prim activated her eyes  zaled  spoke up and glanced at her amused.

"for starters you should stop getting worked up enough to activate your eyes primrose. Your emotions do alot but they are the undoing of every person regardless of family. Control yourself and you will do much better in improving, you are only in your 20's you have a whole life ahead of you. So slow down and build yourself with quality... the problem is thst you are rash. Rash and not taking details will hurt you more then help,same with the team. Learn to relax like myself soak in the area and lives around you, and learn from them."

zaled spoke as he consoled her as dhe dove back to wondering how he gof away and to her she was unsure whst he could do to get awY from a destruction, but things like that were simple for himself, although he geared his training diffrently nowadays.

"No i did not need asguard to get away, That route is closed off anyways thanks to well viper breaking down.... It was never to my suiting at the time anyways, But I simply evaded and poured myself a glass of wine while the boy and an interesting invader both kage tore down the baseline, It was nothing short of annoting till one of them flooded the island and cracked the foundations of the black kennel, It upsetted the  dormant volcano therefore submersing the portion of the island. Ultimately it was people with great power and something i admit would've made it an impossible senario evacuating people If both were to focus me, but i was still too quick.. Once completed i focused on opening my own dimension and therefore i watch over  that while I am here teaching and relaxing."

zaled explainec and patted prims hand as she asked her following question. To getting freshend up and citicizenship.

"The newer kage should be fine indicting you but that is on your time, for now my small appartment before i take yoj and tori back to my dimension for refreshments and proper training, she should be done soon enough with maternal care."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:26 pm
Prim's eyes widened as she took a sip of her wine and her father said he would have married her off. She coughed for a second then cleared her throat as she sat her glass down.
"Marry me off? Wow!" She snickered wondering if he really would have. Nah, probably not, but now she was wondering who this Kage was, she really did need to become a Suna Nin after all.
"You have your own dimension? How are you guys doing this? First Viper now you? What am I missing? I have EMS! My eyes are perfected in their final state and yet I can't even get my own dimension? Where's the fair in this? Please teach me how to do this." Prim said looking at Zaled half surprised but more in a pleading to learn look.
"Yeah I do need a shower, I've been traveling a while now. I know where Dante and Sephora went, they have a cousin by the name of Ayato Hyuuga whom Sephy is close to. I think he lives in Hoshigakure." Prim said, taking a sip of her water and eating a piece of cheese. She would really have to come back here this place had delicious food!

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:00 pm
zaled looked over prim as she wondered what and how a dimension was made, which was humorous, But clearly Prim was earger to learn,a good change as before in volcano her temperment was far less inclined but asumming at the least she was prepared.

"it is not like at the moment you can just go and open a dinension out the blue. It takes time and more so a strong understanding of how dimensions work. Like a blacksmith to tools understanding, and appliance are hand in hand. You simply study well and work from there, But must forgo a few things. For me i dropped puppetry arts and kept my tinkering nature. but now to chakra and dimensions, I still am discovering and developing many unique and diffrent things."

zaled stated as he answered prims question.

"yes sephora and Dante should be fine around ayato for hoshi is safe and conflict free from what I know, It is all good as that will help them develop well,But for yourself primrose it mesns that for the time being you will need to focus on yourself and ignore the others. You spent years developing your eyes and while great. eyes do not win, the mind and skill does. A good example is why is it that regardless of acheiving ems your state is no more diffrent then before? The answer is ems is only tied to your eyes and not talents,skills, tactics, and arsenal of jutsu. It is like aring with no jewel to really appraise its value."

zaled spoke as he poured another glass of wine letting it simmer and held it up. to primrose.

"This is delicious, but wine alone is no better then signing yourself to mindlessly drink life away. But a tiny platter of cheeses now that does alot more. Adds things to substsnce, makes the glass enjoyable. However people do not live off of wine and cheese, it is a rich mans pleasure. Not a poor man's survival tools. A preference that is cherished by thoes who enjoy it primrose."

he placed the glass down and looked at her speaking.

"to build any dimension soace time must be a solid focus and you must improve. This alone is simple as a student, But challenging when you grow. It isnt impossible though. I did it and worked my way to improving. To do this this village has many rescources avalible and higher quality facilities with instruction to better grow then you have ever been offered in life. Which is good.But based on yourself. You and tori will come under my tutlage through even the simulator once aporoved by the kage. Perfect for senario and combative appliance. You are used to using outside world, but this will assist you in understanding why and how stuff is done."

zaled cupoed prims face and smiled.

"good thing your father has you covered but your mother would've been proud of you finally settling down a little. perhaps that kage was a good suitor after all, fear not little one focus will come in due time, and a boy freind"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:58 pm
In fact Zaled was right, her father always had her covered no matter what! But now, Prim had a huge question for him. She was glad at least knowing her mother would have been proud.
"I'll study hard and do what I must in order to learn how to create my own dimension!" Prim added in before changing to a completely different topic.
"Father, maybe you can answer this question then, after your explanation about our eyes, what's the purpose of our eyes? After all I have always used them, my eyes are quite powerful and I have used them for years in battle until more recently when it actually is slightly painful to use due to them bleeding when I use Amaterasu or Tsukyomi." Prim asked and stated. In a way she always felt the eyes were a blessing, but at times the repressions of using them in battle was more a curse. "You have Sharingan don't you? Three tomoe…maybe MS?" Prim asked her father. He had always at least been honest with her and tried to lead her the right way, Prim however was quite stubborn, Viper had always told her this, as well as Echo and well, over half of her team.
At least her dad had forgotten about Zim Nara, he was her boyfriend they had been together for years. Her dad had not always been a fan of Zims, he tolerated him for Prim's sake. Normal fatherly mannerisms, most father's want to make sure their daughter is well taken care of, Zaled is no different towards Prim in that department. It was kind of funny, poor Zim had frozen when he realized she was Zaleds daughter! Ah, memories!

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:55 pm
Zaled smiled as prim statedcher determination behind improving, All good with the pure heart of determination. However her next question was a good but deep question. The ourpose of uchihas eyes,but was it truky that. Zaled went into thought as he explained and smiked.

"I still have 3 tomo prim, although I suppose that is no surprise, I had the pleasure of encountering a strange uchiha. He out his adoptive nsme as an Inzunka as he was adopted into the family, raised as one, and i suspect has a pet. It is not unusual, lions have been rsised by sheep, snd fish smong other fish. He came to me wonderingvthe secrets to his ailing sight, and i explained his over use of ms. And how to after he understood the ddpth of what is needed to acheive your state. EMS... in the end i know he does not know the meaning of his own eyes like the meaning to why a heart beats, or a brain thinks. They are interchangeable, Because they are unique to the being.,"

zaled stated as he sat up and glanced around gesturing to the people that wandered outside, ordered food, chattered, laughed, crying babies.

"soak it in primrose, to understand your eyes you must understand what it means to be human. Not a tool, but a human overall, sadness anger, fear, defeat, pain. But there are joys, and uncertaincy as well.An eye is a reflection of the soul. We are not twisted But as a child some sre raised as a product of the world they know, And the faith and people thst mold them. A theif has a child still, A murderer a mother that bore them. They were not born to kill, But born to live."

zaled pointed out and he was not speaking empty of people, it was why he was a father, a leader, and first foremost a guide.

"If a baby was not sn uchiha, or s hyuuga, or even any other person posessing unique dojutsu, they are no less or more, they still bleed, they eventually fade away,Now eyes genetically unique, But purose is based on you, And that is the point. tyrants and heros have taken eyes, just for power, and heros blessed in times of need eyes and sight. As an uchiha a gift used too much loses value, So you must treat the purpose of the eyes evolved or not, with respect. A person sheilds their eyes from the sun, because in the end you truly are keeping your vision safe. Because it is yours. Just like your own purpose with a sharingan. Because honestly there is no grand scheme to what was passed to you, But to write your own reason through your life to why things are done."

zaled took a small sip of wine and chuckled.

"After all who knows better to what you want then yourself? Your purpose and eyes purpose are determined purely by yourself, no rule holds over you, because you can say no, and the world spins on, you can deny and tomarrow will come. But if you respect your self, snd your gifts you will do what you must and can to assure you are safe, includingvyour eyes, or trust with your disgression who you decide are worthy to keeo them safe and lend your powers. if the case ever came"

zsled spoke but he remained level

"But you do not need to trust either, you could destroy them, or even run away, the point being purpose is like choice, subjective, and determined by the person in the end. You do not need to submit to anothers will. It jltimately is no diffrent then the butcher feeding the masses. They do not need to chop meat,But they value their craftsmsnship to value it highly. But its a choice to cut meat, its a choice to cook mest. Its also a choice to your purpose with shsringan."

zaled stated and smiled to prove it he grinned.

"What if i told you without activating my sharingan i could indeed see more then what your EMS can with a few handseals primrose?"

twc:2537
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum