Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

City Empty City

Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:35 am
As usual, per normal for a Team Fuku member, it was raining. The sky was covered in dark clouds, and the lightning lit up the sky, sometimes outlining the clouds! Sephora never really minded the storms. They tended to bring her peace, especially in such trying times. Currently, she's on the search for her fellow teammates. After the destruction of their village, Volcano, they were on boats headed out to a single destination. Sadly there was trouble and storms on the sea, thus causing everyone to be separated. Somehow she knew everyone was still alive! Finding them, well, that's another story.

Sephy listened to the serene sound of rolling thunder as she realized she was approaching yet another village. The tall gates seemed to be getting taller as she approached.
"Where have I landed now?" She questioned herself. She sighed deeply as she realized the only headband she had was her Volcano one, and it was so damaged you couldn't even make out the symbol on it! Oh well, it's tucked away somewhere... never mind, she just remembered it's lost at sea!

"Very well, it's not as though the missing ninja lifestyle is new to me." She mumbled to herself. She was soaked from the storm, so perhaps entering a village to escape the rain and look for her team wasn't a bad idea.  Now that she thinks about it, she's been here before. She had to have been. The scenery outside the gates was familiar. Maybe it would all come back to her when she entered.

WC: 260
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

City Empty Re: City

Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:46 pm
At first, the guardhouse appeared to be empty. As one approached, a faint flickering light came from inside. The door was slightly ajar, suggesting someone had recently entered or exited the building. Suppose Sephora set any lingering doubts aside and pushed open the door. Inside, the guardhouse was dimly lit by a lantern hanging from the ceiling. Sitting behind a wooden desk was a middle-aged man dressed in the traditional attire of the village guards. Navy blue with hints of gold. He had a calm and composed demeanor, but his eyes, ever vigilant, held a hint of weariness.

The man looked up from his paperwork and glanced at Sephora, his expression momentarily surprised before settling into a more neutral expression. "Welcome, traveler," he greeted her with a nod. "What brings you to Hoshi Village on this stormy night?"

[WC: 138]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:46 pm
Well, he wasn't wrong, the weather wasn't exactly sunshine and white puffy clouds. Quite the opposite! She can't exactly answer with the truth, " yeah my village was destroyed and my whole crew and I got separated so I am going village to village to find them." Not to mention her name would raise alarm bells! Now, exactly how would someone like her answer this question?

Right as she came up with an answer, the lightning lit up the sky! Much like a light bulb over ones head when they make a brilliant discovery or come up with a brilliant answer!

"Yes, you are exactly right, it's quite nasty out! Perhaps I should introduce myself! I am Mitzukai Kaguya, from Konoha. And when I left on my travels it wasn't so bad. Unfortunately I ran into some missing ninja and they took some of my belongings. Would it be alright if I stayed a couple of days until the weather has cleared so I may return home?" Sephora kindly asked without even a stutter or sign she was lying. It was a half truth after all. Her middle name and half of her surname was Mitzukai Kaguya. Technically it was her mother's name. She killed her years ok on the borders by the sea! And any records were destroyed.

Surely this man would buy the convincing story and let her in!

WC: 230
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:35 pm
Harold Graymane listened attentively to Sephora's response, his expression remaining neutral. The flickering lantern cast shadows across his face, giving him an enigmatic air. He observed her closely, his eyes narrowing slightly as if assessing her words.

"Mitzukai Kaguya from Konoha, you say?" he repeated, his voice measured. "That's quite a journey you've undertaken. It seems the weather has not been kind to you on your travels." Harold's gaze didn't waver as he continued to study Sephora. The atmosphere in the guardhouse felt tense, the air heavy with unspoken skepticism. He leaned forward, resting his forearms on the desk, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Forgive me, but your story raises some questions," he said, calm yet probing. "Hoshi has been on alert due to recent regional disturbances. We've had reports of missing ninjas and increased criminal activity. Naturally, we exercise caution when unfamiliar faces arrive unannounced, especially during a storm."

Harold's gaze softened ever so slightly, his expression thoughtful "Trust is not easily earned, Mitzukai Kaguya," he said, his tone tinged with caution. "However, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. If your story holds, and you pose no threat to the village or its inhabitants, you are welcome to seek refuge here until the storm subsides. But know that I will be keeping a watchful eye on you."

WC: 223
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:13 pm
The guy looked more menacing and creepy than she ever could! Almost like a scene out of a murder mystery! Of course the lighting and weather were the cause of said scenario. So he bought her lie, well, halfway anyway!

Smiling, she replied as kindly and assuring as she could. " Yes, of course and I am sorry if my story sounds confusing or misunderstood. I assure you sir, I mean no harm to the village or its citizens. I will not overstay my welcome." She gently waved at him with a smile and a nod.

"Yes! I'm in! Maybe, just maybe the crew is here!" She thought to herself! As she entered the gates. She looked around, barely remembering the place from before. She saw several paths to take. Sephy chose to take the path leading to the left.

(WC: 139)

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:12 pm
Left. The young kunoichi's path led her deeper into the village, where the narrow streets opened up to a small marketplace. The rain had driven away most vendors and customers, leaving the stalls deserted and the colorful fabrics dampened. Sephora quickened her pace, eager to find any sign of her missing teammates.

A voice suddenly called out from an alleyway as she turned a corner. "Hey, you there! Wait up!"

If Sephora halted and peered into the alley, she would see a figure leaning against the wall, partially sheltered from the rain. It was a young man, drenched from head to toe, his clothes clinging to his body.

[WC: 108]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:04 pm
Sephora walked swiftly as she entered the abandoned marketplace. The lightning eerily lit the area up. The damp cloths on the table were reminders that people made a living in this area, sadly the rain washed out the marketplace that day leaving remnants behind. When the lightning lit the area up she could almost swear she could see people. Suddenly a voice caught her attention!

She was moving pretty fast so she skidded to a stop causing her white soaked hair to smack her on the face!
"What the deuce?!" She yelled as she peeled wet hair off her face! She looked towards the person who spoke. Poor guy was soaked just like her, she almost felt some empathy for him. "Can I help you?" She asked with slight irritation. She couldn't use her eyes because no one could know her true identity and her eyes would be a dead give away she was a Hyuuga. Half anyways. She stood at the entrance to the alley waiting on his answer.

(WC: 170)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:12 pm
The woman halted, her heart seemingly racing with curiosity and caution. "Can I help you?" She had asked, her voice wary but tinged with a glimmer of irritation. She observed the man closely, her eyes concealed beneath her wet bangs.

"I was wondering if I could help you. " he replied, a faint smile on his lips. The man pushed himself off the wall, stepping closer to Sephora with a curious expression. He had messy black hair, and his eyes were filled with weariness and intrigue.  "The name's Kaito. I've been watching things around here and might have seen a group of ninjas matching your description. Follow me, and I'll take you to someone who can help."

The rain continued to pour, intensifying the eerie atmosphere, but he remained focused on the kunoichi before him, waiting for her response. To see if she would follow Kaito deeper into the labyrinthine streets of Hoshi. An encounter that could bring her one step closer to reuniting with her lost comrades and finding the answers she sought amidst the stormy seas of uncertainty.

[WC: 225]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:42 pm
This was a person she had never really seen before! Or had she? He mentioned her crew, but how…when…where? Her head was slightly spinning at this point and she wasn't sure if it was from hunger or anxiety! Regardless, almost as if robotic, she would follow him. What if he was telling the truth? Or could he be lying? It's funny how just one person could change your entire itinerary! Okay maybe that's exaggerating.

Sephora knew to stay on her guard, she had to keep in mind not using her eyes, if need be use her Kaguya genetics at ALL times. Hyuuga can be used if no one is looking and/or if she is alone. Maybe she should be asking questions but, he was helping her in this storm, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Why are you helping me?" She asked as she followed him.
(WC: 150)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:50 pm
As the kunoichi followed Kaito through the narrow streets of Hoshi Village, The atmosphere grew heavier, and a nagging feeling of being watched intensified. The rhythmic sound of raindrops echoed through the deserted streets, further heightening the apprehension.

They reached a secluded district of the village, where the buildings seemed older and more worn. Kaito slowed his pace, turning to the traveler with a sly grin. "Because you are not who you say you are." His eyes gleamed with newfound malice, and her heart might have sank as she realized she had walked straight into an ambush.

Several figures emerged from the shadows, surrounding Sephora and Kaito. They were cloaked and masked, their intent obscured by their mysterious appearances.

Kaito chuckled darkly, stepping back as the other figures closed around them. "Oh, Sephora, my dear," he sneered, his voice laced with betrayal. "You and your teammates have caused quite a stir, and there are those who would pay handsomely for your capture. I'm afraid your search for your companions ends here."

[WC: 162]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum