Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Eyes of Power [Open, NK] Empty Eyes of Power [Open, NK]

Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:14 am
Being part of the Uchiha, the young Genin was on the path to awaken the famous scarlet eyes called Sharingan. The eyes were said to hold amazing visual prowess that reflects the heart. As per his knowledge, to awaken the Sharingan, he had to experience extreme stress, loss of someone or by a strong negative or positive emotion. “How can I awaken my Sharingan, I am not feeling any emotion except the fact that I absolutely require it for protecting my village and getting stronger” he thought to himself with a stern look.

He reached the Advanced Training Facility with determination in his heart. “I need to protect my village and I need to become stronger”, he kept thinking these thoughts in his mind. With a strong resolve, he stood up. He cracked his head from left to right. He cracked both his arms. He was ready to begin the initiation even though he didn’t understand the actual procedure. He let out a strong burst of chakra from his body, which made his hair stand and the surroundings to shake a little bit. He could feel his blood flowing rapidly and felt power from the pressure of chakra, but wasn’t able to awaken the Sharingan.

Word Count: 205/1500

Last edited by Hanzo Uchiha on Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

Eyes of Power [Open, NK] Empty Re: Eyes of Power [Open, NK]

Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:13 am

The Uchiha; a clan of great power and emotion. Their unwavering passion, loyalty, and love were perhaps their most defining traits, however.

These were the traits that Uchiha, Kaito embodied wholeheartedly, and as of late these traits within himself were fully directed towards the construction of and solidification of Otogakure as one of the shinobi world's greatest powerhouses. Most of this goal, for him as the Otokage at least, would be undertaken through bureaucracy and ceaseless paperwork, while the hands-on work would be achieved by his elected deputy kage and his council. With this system, however, and the fact that the Uchiha had always been one to take a hands-on approach to things, he decided that he too would take a proactive measure to achieve his goals.

In preparation for this, Kaito had stayed the night at the Uchiha District. It was only a few weeks since he had been officially moved to the Otokage Mansion within the confines of the village itself, but when he stayed there, he felt detachment from the clan which, for the longest time, he didn't know he was a part of. Up until the age of thirteen he had been raised as a member of the Inuzuka, and it wasn't until after the massacre of his adoptive parents that his true Uchiha lineage was made known to him by the former Third Kazekage. It was with this revalation that he had achieved what most people viewed as the pinacle of the Uchiha's power; the Mangekyō Sharingan. But even still, Kaito felt detatched from his true self. What measure did he have in the grand scheme of things, and would he ever meet his true family?

These questions would answer themself when Kaito had followed Chinoike, Guren and some of his other Sunagakure subordinates to the Land of Sky. He was introduced to one Uchiha, Noya, and through that man he had met the rest of the Uchiha clan that were native to the location of present-day Otogakure. They welcomed Kaito with open arms, and in the case of one Uchiha, Amaya, would even bare love for the outsider, all of which Kaito reciprocated. He finally felt at home here; something that he had never really felt before...

These were the reasons behind Uchiha, Kaito's passion; his loyalty; his love...

And as the sun slowly began to rise high into the sky on this particular day, the sounds of the birds chirping and the cicadas buzzing woke Kaito peacefully. He rose from his bed, making sure not to disturb Amaya, and he got himself prepared for the day. Before leaving, Kaito would place a delicate kiss upon the still sleeping Amaya's forehead and head outside without making so much as a peep.

"Hmm..." Kaito said aloud as he stretched his still tired body. "Good morning, world."

As Kaito took a few steps out into the streets of dirt, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. Focusing on it, he could see a young lad making his way down the street, seemingly towards the village. The young man bore upon his forehead an Otogakure forehead protector, and from the boy's visible features it was easy enough to tell for Kaito that he hailed from the Uchiha clan as well. Not wearing his kage hat, Kaito was unsure if the boy would've recognized him as the newly appointed Otokage from a simple glance, if the lad even looked in his direction at all, but all the same Kaito would nod politely and wave as the boy passed.

"Top of the morning." Kaito said cheerfully to the boy, letting him go on his way. Perhaps he had been assigned a mission, or was on his way to go train, but it was easy enough to ascertain that he had a set goal in mind, and Kaito didn't want to distract him in any way.

With that, Kaito first made his way to the village's Ninja Academy to make sure that things were all running smoothly and efficiently before making his way over to the newly constructed Advanced Training Grounds. It had been modeled majorly to be as close to the one found within Sunagakure as possible, as it was where Kaito had found himself spending the majority of his time and would help him set into his own training nicely when he felt he needed to focus on the basics. Keeping that in mind, Kaito would make his way to the First Training Ground, where a very few people could be seen as it was still very early in the morning. One of these people, however, Kaito recognized as the Uchiha boy he had seen a little while before at the Uchiha District. Even from a distance he could feel the boy's Chakra rising and bursting outward. Intrigued, Kaito would approach the boy at a casual pace.

"We meet again, kid." He said kindly, showcasing a light and inviting smile as he placed his hands upon his hips. "Indulging in some training today, are we? I'm glad." Kaito paused for a moment, observing the boy and taking note of how the lad would engage with the older Uchiha. "Mind if I ask what in particular your training?"

WC (POST) = 872 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 872 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:21 am
While continuing his training with multiple chakra bursts, Hanzo was taken by a voice that startled him. The tired Genin turned to look at the direction of the voice that called out to him. It was Kaito Uchiha, the Otokage, the Leader of his village. Even though he has never spoken or seen him in person before, he has surely seen multiple pictures of him around the village. Not only that, he was the strongest Uchiha in his village. The young Uchiha had so much respect for the Otokage for the relentless work he did that made the village it is today.

In the split second, Hanzo realized that he might have ignored him accidentally on his way to the Advanced Training Facility in his deep thoughts. "Otokage sama, nice to meet you in person finally" Hanzo said with utmost respect and bowed slightly with his head. "My name is Hanzo and I'm from the Uchiha Clan. I'm training now to awaken my Sharingan. It would be an honor to learn the technique from you, if you are free now". Hanzo was super excited and at the same time felt nervous as he didn't want to disappoint the Otokage and wanted to make him feel proud of his fellow villager and clan member. Without wasting any time, Hanzo exclaimed, "How do I awaken my Sharingan ?".

Current WC: 225
Total WC: 430/1500

Last edited by Hanzo Uchiha on Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:12 pm

Kaito couldn't help but blush when the young Uchiha named Hanzo called him 'Otokage-sama'. He himself had been as respectful to the Kazekages' during his time in Sunagakure, but being in a situation where he too was greeted with such honor was still growing on him. But Kaito took it in stride and made a point of listening intently as Hanzo continued speaking.

When it was revealed that the young lad was trying to awaken his Sharingan, however, Kaito pondered for a moment.

"I know for a fact that the Sharingan is a power awakened through the great emotions felt by the individuals of our clan." He paused for a moment, having the feeling that Hanzo already knew this. "I personally awakened my Sharingan when my adoptive parents were murdered, so mine was gained through great loss." Kaito paused again, allowing the Genin to reflect upon his words. "Tell me, what do you hold near and dear to your heart?"

WC (POST) = 160 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,032 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:07 pm
Hanzo was saddened by the news of the Otokage's backstory. Even though he knew of this previously, listening to the tragic history directly from him felt different. "I'm so sorry to hear that Otokage sama", Hanzo uttered with empathy. Just as the young Uchiha pondered on what kind of tragic event would awaken his Sharingan, the Otokage asked him a very important question. Hanzo immediately replied "The village and my clan. I need power to protect both!".

In the heart of the young Genin, those were not the only thing. He just wanted power, even he himself didn't understand why. He wanted extreme power to rival anyone. His mind was running through multiple thoughts, it was like he had both inferiority and superiority complex. Maybe if I killed someone I know, I might feel the loss and awaken my Sharingan. This would surely make me stronger than most people, he thought to himself with a split second smile. This notion itself shocked him, how could someone think like that. He couldn't believe that he became power hungry and ruthless for a second.

Hanzo didn't want to speak out these thoughts especially to the leader of his village and whom he respects so much. He let go of all thoughts. "I also want to join the Sound 5 in the future" Hanzo calmly said to distract himself from the train of thoughts and to not let his complexity crawl up on him.

"Otokage sama, I shall give it a try" Hanzo said as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. In the few seconds, even though he tried, his mind kept showing images of him killing people. The young Uchiha was afraid that the Otokage could sense his killing intent and kept thinking about protecting the village instead. When he opened his eyes, unfortunately nothing happened.

"Otokage sama, I have enough resolve to awaken my Sharingan now" . The determined Genin took it upon himself to let himself go to his thoughts. Once again, flashes of killing and pain by him to others were shown. He immersed himself in the image. He could feel the adrenaline rush and the stress that was induced. As he opened his eyes, he could slightly see the chakra of the Otokage in front of him and vaguely see the pre visual movement. "I have awakened my Sharingan" Hanzo declared with a smile. "Thank you Otokage sama, all credits go to you". Hanzo bowed in respect. He wanted to gain the working knowledge of the Sharingan but wanted to see how the Otokage reacts to his awakening.

Eyes of Power [Open, NK] HD9p5ZO

Current WC: 432
Total WC: 862/1500
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:31 pm

Kaito was pleased with Hanzo's answer to the question of what he felt near and dear to his heart. The younger Uchiha truly reminded himself of Uchiha, Hinoishi; another young Uchiha whom Kaito had bonded with and helped train during his time in Sunagakure. Hinoishi too had a strong desire to protect his village, and that desire is what drove him forward.

Even still, Hinoishi had been rather brash. It was thst brashness that cost Hinoishi his fight against Choko, Naki during their Chunin Exams. Kaito hoped and prayed that Hanzo could keep any brashness thst he himself felt in check, as it could easily cost him his life in the wrong scenario.

"The village and the clan are what you hold dear to yourself, then." Kaito activated his own Sharingan, but only to it's three-tomoe state, not to the level of his Mangekyō Sharingan. That was too vital to keep a secret and to not use willy-nilly. "I want you to focus on those feelings, Hanzo. Focus on those feelings, and dwell on your desire to protect them."

Hanzo acknowledged this and took in a deep breath. With crossed arms Kaito watched on, focusing his gaze upon the Chakra vessels in Hanzo's optic nerves. While he couldnt tell what the younger Uchiha was thinking, Kaito could tell that his Chakra was not forming as it should. This didn't bother Kaito, however. He knew how much of a  grueling process awakening the Sharingan was, and the tool that it takes on the human body.

Hanzo then opened his eyes before reassuring the Otokage that he had the resolve to continue.

"I know you do, kid. Just a little more focus…"

Kaito went back to focusing on the chakra network behind Hanzo's eyes, his own Sharingan still active. The boy's Chakra slowly made its way through his optic nerves, and before long a small burst of Chakra exploded within Hanzo. Kaito knew what this meant, and as Hanzo opened his eyes, he was proven to be correct in his assumption.

"Good job, Hanzo, but the credit goes to you, and you alone." Kaito smolled sincerely. "By awakening your Sharingan, you've proven to me that you do in fact have the drive to power forward through thick or thin, but awakening this power is only the beginning. It is only after mastering this power, and training endlessly to do so, that you can truly say that you've really awakened your Sharingan."

The older Uchiha began to pace back and forth before Hanzo, his hands connected behind his back as he did so.

"As you may already know, the Sharingan brings about two seperate abilities; the 'Eye of Insight' and the 'Eye of Hypnotism'.  The Eye of Hypnotism is what grants our clan with our well known and general mastery of Genjutsu. Whether you choose to focus on that is up to you. The other eye, however, the Eye of Insight, grants us with a sixth sense of sorts; precognitition.. In other words, as long as you focus on something hard enough, you can predict its movement, and you can base how you react to it upon that precognition."

Kaito ceased his pacing, and instead drew upon a fighting stance.

"I'm going to throw a punch at you, Hanzo. Focus on the punch; every minute detail. Show me that you can get a grasp of the Eye of Insight!"

Without waiting for so much as a resonse from Hanzo, Kaito would throw an undercut jab with his right hand right at the right-hand side of Hanzo's ribcage...

WC (POST) = 594 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,626 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:53 am
Awakening the Sharingan in his own way, the young Uchiha felt a bit weird. Even though it was just his 1st Tomoe Sharingan, he could see things that he couldn't before. With the Dojutsu active, he could feel his chakra being drained slowly. Hanzo could see the chakra flow of the Otokage, even though it wasn't totally clear. He could feel the power present in him, the difference between them was day and night. He was nowhere near his level. At this juncture, his train of complexity thought hit him.

Inferiority: How can I ever be strong ? Even though the Otokage seems polite and friendly, this man is a monster. If he wanted to, he could easily kill me without a second thought.

Superiority: My visual prowess is already showing its worth. I can easily train hard and even fight with the Otokage on his level. This wouldn't take long, surely.

Hanzo cleared his thoughts to keep his mind empty while keeping a straight face towards the Otokage. Since he doesn't really have a master, he wanted to learn from the strongest Uchiha in his village, the Otokage. The leader of the village started explaining the two separate abilities which are the Eye of Insight and Eye of Hypnotism while pacing in front of the young Genin. Hanzo wasn't particularly interested in the Eye of Hypnotism but was wanting to master the latter. Having the ability to predict an opponent is vital and could even save his life or others.

Just as the abilities were being explained, the Otokage, without any warning, clenched his fist and threw a jab towards Hanzo's ribcage. Even though the Otokage was just teaching, it looked like he was really going for it, especially considering the difference in their physical strength, a strong blow would damage him severely. The young Uchiha had to either dodge or block the jab before any damage could be done. The adrenaline rushed to his head and he could feel the bloodstream pumping in his optic nerves. As the Otokages fist was reaching his ribcage, Hanzo could feel time move around him slowly. Inches away from damage, Hanzo moved his right foot back, left foot forward and leaned back, just enough to evade the oncoming attack.

The young Uchiha realized that if he didn't have his Sharingan active, he would surely succumb to the Otokage's attack. He stood back in position again like a good student. "Wow, that was unexpected, but I could feel time move slowly and was able to predict that you were aiming for my right side ribcage". While being proud of his achievement, he saw the three tomoe on the Otokage's Sharingan. In his perspective, it looked beautiful and dangerous at the same time. At that moment, he thought to himself that since he has acquired the Chidori technique, it would pair well with his Sharingan. Now with his newfound power, he could negate the flaw of the tunnel vision when using the lightning technique which he learnt first hand from Zidane. He understood that he needs to upgrade his Sharingan so any techniques he learns in the future would be easier for him and not only that, as he upskills his Eye of Insight, he could counter any attacks thrown at him.

Just as he was admiring the scarlet eyes of his Otokage, his Sharingan dispersed and his eyes turned black again. The Otogakure Genin was out of Chakra. "That surely drained me," Hanzo said while panting. The young boy was exhausted. He wiped his forehead sweat with his right hand. As he cracked his head, he voiced out his opinion "I would like to join the Sound 5 in the future and protect the village". He wanted to let the Otokage know of his career ambitions so maybe the leader of the village might expedite for him.

"Thank you Otokage sama for guiding me. Learning it from you directly, it's an honor. Once I complete some missions, I hope you will have some time to train me again", Hanzo uttered as he bowed in respect and took off from the facility.

Current WC: 687
Total WC: 1549/1500

---Exit---
Character: Hanzo Uchiha
Word Count: 1549/1500

Eyes of Power [Open, NK] OL8yi7a
Claim: Sharingan [1-Tomoe]
Claim: 15 Stats in Chakra
Discount: 25% (Discount) Advanced Training Facility
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:50 pm
Approved
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:54 pm

Kaito didn't bother in holding back his punch. He didn't aim to really hurt Hanzo, as strength had not been something that had been his strong suit for a long time, but Hanzo didn't know that. Hopefully the thought of being hit by someone well above their skill level, at least at this given time, would be enough for him to rely upon the precognition achieved by the awakened Sharingan.

As the older Uchiha's fist neared Hanzo until it was mere inches away from his exposed ribcage, Kaito gulped. Was Hanzo not able to realize a way out? Had he been frozen with fear, perhaps? But all of a sudden, the younger man moved his right foot back. In tandem, he too moved left foot forward and leaned back just enough to evade the oncoming attack. Kaito's face showed the hint of a smile as he followed through the punch to its final step before righting himself and bringing his two hands together to clap.

"Well done, Hanzo." He said. "Very well done."

Hanzo explained that it felt to him as though time seemed to slow when his Eye of Insight had taken effect. This wouldn't be the case, as the Sharingan just heightened his optical abilities, but what the younger man had taken away from the sensation did make sense as well. He too mentioned how drained he felt, which Kaito could easily tell. He himself had been physically and mentally drained whenever he first awakened his Sharingan, and he had slept for almost an entire day because of it, but Kaito's smile only grew as Hanzo too mentioned that his goal was to one day join the Sound Ninja Five; Otogakure's own version of an elite Anbu Black Ops team.

"The Sharingan is a power that, when first unlocked, will drain you physically and mentally. Whenever you train it more, and advance it further, you will be able to use it for much longer periods of time without needed to worry about exhaustion. Now joining the Sound Ninja Five... That is a fine goal indeed. Use that and your desire to protect our beloved village as your drive to more forward, and when the time is ready, I'll make sure a spot on that elite team is open for you."

Hanzo then thanked the Otokage for having helped him with his training and requested more training sessions once he completed the missions he had been assigned to, which Kaito accepted. When the two parted ways, Kaito would make his way further into the Training Grounds to see if there were any other young shinobi who needed his assistance or guidance.

[TOPIC EXIT]

WC (POST) = 442 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 2,068 WC

AP UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
EXIT CLAIMS:

Hanzo Uchiha likes this post

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:50 pm
- Updating my exit claims to memorize Uchiha, Hanzo's chakra signature (2,000 WC / 2,000 WC).

Hanzo Uchiha likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum