Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk) Empty gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk)

Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:22 am
"REI GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW I SWEAR TO THE GODDESS ABOVE IF YOU DONT GIVE IT BACK" The two girls rushed through the streets, The dark haired twin keeping a lead of about two meters. Every few steps a new string of slurs flowed from Ash's lips aimed like a kunai at her sister, the most powerful attack she could summon given the situation. To give you some back story on the situation however lets go back just a little bit.

Within the large cottage The two shared, paid for easily with the riches they'd inherited from their family's death Ashareial and Reial sat, a large table with intricately carved edge work and raven claw legs setting between the two of them. It was one of "those" days for Ash. She'd been inspired by something or the other in a dream and as is traditional given the situation she'd closed herself up in their home, spending hour after hour at her sewing machine cutting out paterns and sewing furiously to finish her latest set of outfits...... Right up to the point when she began preparation for the tank tops. She reached out, eyes never looking up from her work as her finger tips touched against the wood searching for her good fabric scissors.  finding the space they'd occupied not even three minutes ago empty she looked up, finding a beaming Rei who spun them slowly around her finger.

"It seems dear sister we are at an impasse. I you see want to go out and train. You however have decided to lock us in this dusty house and I for one will not just sit here bored for another week and a half while you toil to make me whatever god aweful outfit I dont want but know you'll force me into. So....... What do we do?" The look of victory on Rei's face only further infuriated her sister. She'd planned this.

"Rei. I don't have time for this.... Give. it. Back. NOW." Ash shook her fist at her sister in emphasis her gesturing ending with her accidentally punching the machine before her, splitting a knuckle open and getting blood on her precious white silk. "Nooooo Do you realize how much that cost?! Now I have to get more. This is ruined. Give them back give them back give them back!!!"

Well kids. I'm sure you can figure out from here how we arrived at this place. After about an hour of running about the village, Ash screaming obseneties and Rei keeping just barelly out of reach they finally reached her destination. Rei jetted in the open doors to the ninja academy, shoving it to with her free hand as she held the scissors downward and away from her body with the other. It slammed just as Ash reached it of course, and the resulting impact put more distance between them as Ash, stunned by the blow dropped to the ground rubbing her nose and praying she hadn't broken it. There didn't seem to be any blood. Thank the goddess. Pushing herself up she rushed back into the Academy, turning down a hall and finding the entrance to the training area open. There in the center was a bright and beaming Reial holding the scissors up as if it were a great prize.

"Fine. you've had your fun.... Now can I have them back so we can get to work?!" Her sister shook her head. Of course not. Just being given them back would be far too easy and Rei was never the easy type.

"If you want them... I suppose you'll just have to spar with me for them hm? "

(TWC 613)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk) Empty Re: gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk)

Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:09 am
Letting out a long sigh ash prepared, taking a fighting stance. "I. Hate. You. So..... MUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHH" She rushed forward taking the well trained cry baby stance as she prepared to combat what she considered a much weaker enemy. Unfortunately that consideration was not actually founded on skill. She flailed her arms as she ran, leaning forward with her eyes closed and when she got within range of her new opponent.... Found herself flat on her butt. While Ash had chosen a stance that protected nothing, opting to simply attack blindly Rei sat back, aiming a well placed kick to the center of her sisters chest that sent her reeling to the ground doubled over in pain.

"You really should consider paying attention. Our fights always end like this. eventually you'll stop raging and start crying. Little sister You will never beat me like that" While it would seem to the untrained eye that Rei was trying to be helpful that illusion was quickly broken. Being called the younger sister sent Ash into a frenzy once more, pushing off the earth to rush at her sister once more. Unfortunately everything was going as planned for the tactical sibling however. Thankfully this time she was a bit more prepared. Her hands set at about waist level in a defensive stance, fists balled up in anger. She attacked again, this time a well executed punch with her lead hand aimed at the center of Rei's chest however once more she miscalculated. see, the thing is, Generally the distance a leg can get well overtakes that of a fist even when leaning into it. Rei knew this fact too well. Ash.... Well not so much. As the attack came into range Ash turned her body, thrusting her heel backwards and upwards into Ash's chest with her full strength, sending her once more flying through the air.

"That was better I suppose..... Still not exactly what is needed. Come on Ash. You claim you don't need to train and yet You can't even touch me! What gives?! Am I really that much better then you.... little sister....." As she finished this statement she stuck her tongue out at the girl still heaving weakly on the ground.

"why. I could be in the living room working on cosplay and instead I think im bleeding internally...."

"You arent bleeding. I didnt hit you that hard. Now get up. Train today and I'll let you have all of tomorrow to screw around but seriously we need to get some things done. I was doing some reading in the library and found information on an awesome technique that could be great. It's called hiding like a mole. it'll be especially helpful for you since um... Well you should probably be more of the not directly in combat kind of person. "

(TWc 1084)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk) Empty Re: gaining power or"what the fuck?!" (open nk)

Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:45 am
Despite the seeming disinterest Rei had in the harm her sister had taken Ash knew, and would play to it. There was that little glint of worry that she'd actually gone too far. It was time. With a sniffle Ash began her spectacle, tears now streaming freely from her eyes. "M.. My ribs are broken Rei and you dont even care!" She let out a banshee like wail as she continued to cry openly.

Fuck. Goddess..... Rei walked forward, putting her hand on her sisters back, setting the scissors down as she comforted the crying girl. "Come on. I'm sorry sis. I was just trying to toughen you up a bit.... Mom and dad.... They would want to see us strong to be l.....you bitch." Right in the middle of her consolation Ash struck, grabbing the scissors and grinning wildly.

"Now if you'll excuse me.... I'm going back to my work. Remember... Little sister..... It's not always about brawn! Often its tha ACK HEY CUT THA THAT HURTS STOP IT STOP IT" The counter attack was quick and unexpected. Ash was left in quite the unfortunate possition with her sister standing quickly, her fist gripping the girl's blond hair tightly and pulling her back to her feet.

"That'll teach you." She snatched the scissors back, tossing them across the room." Now. training. Ash we NEED to train. Do you want to end up like mom and dad....... " Low bro Rei. Even as an impartial third person omniscient narrator I can see how cruel that was. Come now... Oh. sorry! I mean I'm not here, let me just put some tape on this fouth wall aaannnddd back to the story!

"W....They were strong though. What will that even do. If they couldn't survive we have no chance. It's just best that we stay here where it's safe."

"And if the monsters who killed them return? Think about it this way. When your hero, The cosplay queen Aios heard that there was an evil man coming to cause trouble what did she do?"

"b... But. No you're right. If the cospaly queen can do it..... The princess must try. Tell me what to do." She'd gotten her. Surprisingly reminder of their beloved parents only made her hide but the thought that she could be like her idol... Well for little Ash that was another story. Even the tiniest suggestion that that Aios girl would stand up and get stronger brought her right up to her feet and preparing to learn some jutsus.

"Excelent. Now it's earth style so we need to mold some earth chakra. After that well..... um.... We have to concentrate on the ability to phase through the earth I geuss. Maybe there are hand seals. I wish I'd payed more attention..."

(1547)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:22 pm
Lightning raced and crackled down Shika's bare arms, clinging to it as if it were made of a conductive metal. It seemed to condense and increase in voltage as it reached her palms, responding eagerly to her hand signs. Bird, snake, dragon, horse, ox. At that, it jumped immediately to the space in front of her hands. The cramp technique, while not exactly the epitome of her ninja power, did indeed have some short term advantages; upon direct contact, it caused muscles to cramp up (hence the technique's name), it was relatively easy to learn, and it cost almost minimal chakra to execute. What was there not to enjoy about that? She flew through the hand seals once more, then going backwards just for good measure. Her lightning affinity was unusually strong, and she was not afraid to exploit that for all it was worth. As if in response to her thoughts, her palms sparked with trace amounts of electricity.

She walked along the streets of the Village Blessed by the Stars in this fashion, getting odd stares from civilians and a few curious glances from elder ninja. Eventually, she found herself in the Academy. Hmm... It's been a while since I was here last... She thought to herself, hand to her chin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 212
Total WC: 212
Training fo dis: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27319-keiren-no-jutsucramp-technique?highlight=cramp
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:06 pm
"Ok ok. So we summon earth style chakra liiiikkkkee this" Now. Let me take a moment to remind you, dear reader. This girl was not the type to do something half way... Well, Maybe that wasn't exactly the words to use. It was more so She wasn't the type to do something Plainly. As Ash began summoning earth style chakra she dropped low in her stance, raising up on her toe tips. As the power of doton flowed through her body her leg extended, her body turning as she spun. I'd like to say it was a tactic that helped her to concentrate on the energies she was molding, like the turning of her body in a method similar to a ballerina was her way of remembering the directional pressure needed to make the chakra most volatile.... It wasn't. Ash loved her theatrics, and in this situation she was just showing off. Still she called upon the power of her element, letting its energy strengthen her and sure enough the effect did what she wanted. The dirt beneath her began to slowly separate, her toes digging slightly into what was once hard earth.

"How... The hell do you even....." Rei was at a loss for words. The girl's concentration on everything but actually doing what was needed some how always ended in her succeeding in the task she was given and this was no different. She began to slowly slip into the ground, stopping as her heel slipped under the dirt.

"Wha..... AAAHHH WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" Her screams were loud enough that any in the immediate area could easilly hear her, especially if they were lets say.... Standing in the front of the academy. Ah yes Dear reader. it's time for a shameless invitation from our humble third person omniscient narator towards the girl standing not close enough to realize that they're in the same area. And so the story begins to unfold further..... As Our humble narator puts a few new loose pieces of tape over the shattered remains of the fourth wall.

(1894)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:43 pm
Shika's hands were once more alive with the crackling currents of her chakra, buzzing and bouncing. She flew through the five hand seals again, and the palms of her hands tingled with the excess electricity. She had no living target to actually attempt the technique on, so she just touched the nearest tree. The bark blackened lightly under her touch, and the tiniest trails of smoke crawled skywards. She tried to meditate briefly, focusing on the feel of her tensed chakra coils, before trying to stem off the steady flow of chakra. It slowed and slowed before coming to a low-ish level. She opened her eyes, maintaining a pressuring grip on her own inner energy before going through the hand seals once more. Bird, Snake, Dragon, Horse, Ox. This time, while not perfect, the electricity which built up in her palms was much more controlled, draining less of her chakra. She practiced this for a few more times, until her chakra reserves began to run low.

She proceeded to pace around aimlessly for a bit, before a loud, Fourth-Wall breaking scream echoed throughout the vicinity. What the hell, it's not like I have anything better to do. Shika walked towards the direction of the sound, coming across a pair of girls. One of them had a foot stuck in the ground. She scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. How did one get into that position in the first place? Waving with her other hand and being mindful of her electrically volatile chakra, she decided that some things were best left unknown.

"Yo," she announced intelligently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sorry for the crappost, I'm really not feeling it right now)
WC: 265
Total WC: 477
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:51 pm
In the middle of a long drawn out and ear splitting freak out by the young cosplayer something happened. Apparently thanks to my expert skills in sugestion... Well, I mean I am brilliant... right right and dont exist, ignore me readers. Thanks to Ash's inability to do anything quietly or calmly is what I meant. Lets go with that.

Thanks to Ash's inability to do anything quietly someone had come most likely to see what was going on. The two froze, Rei turning slowly, eyes wide with fear as she set into a path that would help her address the problem that had suddenly arisen in by far the least effective way possible.

"Uh.... Hi?" The two continued to stand completely still, frozen in confusion with Ash's foot half way into the ground as they waited for the newcomer to speak again.
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:33 pm
Taking their continued silence as an invitation to continue, Shika gladly did so, running through the hand seals as she spoke to better get them down in her muscle memory. "My name's Shika. Funny story, I'm actually a genin, too." She put her hands down by this point, using them to talk and waving them around dramatically like the theatrical weirdo she was. "Do you want to train together or something? I'm trying to get this one lightning jutsu down, but I'm kind of sucking at it." To demonstrate her point, she flew through the five hand seals and channeled her chakra into the palms of her hands. They crackled ominously for a moment, a faint but noticeable scent of ozone wafting through the air, before all sense of majesty dissipated. All in all, around ten volts were released. "I either put in too much chakra or use too little. The sweet spot in the middle is pretty hard to find by yourself. I don't think I got either of your names, though." she said to the pair, vocal tone happy and upbeat.

She channeled chakra through the palms of her hands, going slowly through each of the hand seals until her palms briefly sparked once more. She kept repeating the dreary process, slowly adding more and more chakra with each futile attempt. There had to be a sweet spot she was missing. If there wasn't, she'd Gangeki the nearest tree in frustration. Then she'd probably get some candy or something and vent about her troubles to the least offensive-looking civilian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 258
Total WC: 735
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:57 pm
"Im not doing it."

"yes you are."

"B...But..." The two went back and forth, and as usual Reial failed to find a good reason why the inevitable should be curbed.

"Nope. Lets go........ Presentiiiiinnnnngggggg... And go!" With a soft sigh Rei ducked around the corner as ash drew from the bag at her side a small locket. She lifted it up, flipping it around twoce, and as she did....um.... Honestly how do these two... Never mind. I've stopped caring. Sure. Long pink ribbons flowed out from her side, followed by more glitter then she should really be pouring out in the middle of a high traffic zone. Still the ribbons would wrap around her arms and legs tightly, covering up her skin as she was lifted up in the air, spinning and twisting her body. Once finished a strange.... sailor suit... thing? Still not judging. Yes. It would look similar to a white leotard with skirt and accents, and finishing the ensemble was a tiara with a small stone in the center and....ok. when did she have time to put on a wig?! Nope. Not judging. nope.

"I..... Am the goddess of the moon! but you may call meeeee Ashareial Deomenoria alloquitius Sun! in the name of the moon, I shall punish you!" As she spoke a single rose floated through the air, landing at Ash's feet just as she herself landed on the ground. About ten meters away, and at a higher elevation her sister stood in an all black tuxedo, a pained look ressonating from behind her white half mask.

"And I'm Rei.... And I'm really sorry about this." They scrambled back to the center to meet their spectator, rei taking off her outfit as quickly as possible. "So um... YOu said training? I'd gladly train with you. We were actually just working on some Earth style."

(2348)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:30 pm
Shika watched with pure, morbid curiosity as the two changed outfits. Their newly donned costumes were unusual, not at all suited (no pun intended) for combat. A sailor fuku and a tuxedo. She blinked. I have seen weirder, she told herself. No matter how situationally appropriate, it was impolite to stare.

"Wow, thanks! I myself have a lightning affinity, so I can't help you there. Sorry about that." To demonstrate once more, she flared a trace amount of chakra to her hands, causing them to spark. Her fingers tingled briefly afterwards as a result of the electricity. "I know a few neat things about space time techniques, but not enough to be considered my main specialty." she scratched the back of her head, embarrassed. "I... actually only have one or two techniques that line up with my main specialty. But that's irrelevant."

Deciding that she needed to stop making such a fool of herself, she decided to make it look like she was doing something productive. She gathered chakra into her hands, going quickly through the five hand seals needed in her chosen technique. As soon as she let go, Shika felt the lightning chakra gather in her hands. But it felt somewhat different this time. It flowed easily and with purpose, much less awkward and jolty than her previous attempts. She looked down at the palms of her hands, and they seemed to glow faintly and let off a small magnetic field. The scent of ozone drifted upwards, faint but still there. Instantly, she dismissed the technique and tried again, to receive the same results.

Feeling accomplished, she whipped out a cheap pair of sunglasses that had a whopping total of 0 stats due to not actually being a registered item. She placed them on her face and crossed her arms. "Heck yeah. That's right, I'm cool."

The only sound that could be heard for a few moment afterwards was the sound of a cricket's chirping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 322 because I suck at social RP
Total WC: 1057
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum