Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Chakra Pressure
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3000

Shadow a Queensman Empty Shadow a Queensman

Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:46 pm
mission details:

Monsoon approached the entrance to royal palace, a wonderous fortress of white limestone dotted with imposing buttress and towers, pock marked with the signs of sieges, both fresh and forgotten. Dressed in his finest silk, indigo robe trimmed with cyan, he felt at peace with the environment. The various lords and ladies the flowed in and out, carried themselves with an air that Monsoon understood. Yet, to his dismay, he was not here to join in on the tea and dance. The weight of the scroll in his hand told him of the duty that he had. As was his custom, he unrolled the scroll to remind him of his assignment.

"Finally, something that suits my breeding...

Monsoon walked through the double doors of the Royal Palace, to quickly find the refined dignitary that would soon be in his presence. His mind wandered to all possibilities, an esteemed nobleman, a cosmopolitan diplomat, or even a wordly performer invited to entertain the royal family. All rushed through his head as he placed his head upon the door of his charged. They were dashed away as it was opened.

[187 WC]
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Chakra Pressure
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3000

Shadow a Queensman Empty Re: Shadow a Queensman

Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:28 pm
What greeted him was an ancient, decrepit, bespeckled gentleman whose eyes were clouded bye age. His shook from the thrum of his own heartbeat and had hair clogging his ears. He sat at a table with a tea set prepared, his hands were in his lap as if awaiting. He looked at Monsoon, unblinklingly, offering no explanation of who he was. Monsoon, being forced to start the introduction, bowed and spoke.

"Good day, good sir, my name is Monsoon, I am the genin assigned to accompany you today. If you wish or need anything of me, please just say a word!"

Monsoon words were met with unblinking silence and the jittering nod of the elderly noble. Monsoon, with not having much to work with, decided to stand near the door, at military attention. Perhaps he was meant to guard this man, and thus would act until instructed. He closed his eyes.

"Apologies sir, do not be startled by what you see. Yet, I'm sure it would not be something you haven't seen before..."

Monsoon opened his eyes, revealing the swirling, black pinwheel, red eye of his sharnigan. His enhanced vision washes over he surroundings, their detail given finer depth and form. He scans the room, to see if anything is out of place. When nothing catches his eyes he returns his gaze to his charge, and meets a startling expression. What once was an example of age and decrepitude now sat insight and wisdom, the eyes of the elder noble scanned Monsoon, with the same precision as the sharingan that lie in the shinobi's sockets. Monsoon could see where he man looked; his neck, his shoulders, his arms, his legs. Monsoon felt as if his height, weight, stature, presence, etc. were being measured all through glances. Though a moment passed, Monsoon saw the thousand of minute shifts in the old nobles eyes, and knew that he had been measured.

Noting the understanding in the shinobi's expression, the old man decided to do away with his charade, and speak his mind, as the elderly do.

"Never in my life have I seen a shinobi with such prowess and strength, yet such wasted potential. Your own eyes are a testament to this fact, as I'm sure you know. To think that the Hogokage would send me a shinobi like you. I would almost call it insulting, since you are on a cusp of something great. Though, if this is meant to be an image of what is to come, of the future are village will take, then I am in fact pleased. Now, please, be on you way. Your sight is soon becoming tiresome, don't dare come near this Palace until your eyes have matured, at the very least.

Left with no other choice, Monsoon obliged to the elder noble's request. He black pupils over took his red sclera, he deactivated his dojutsu and left, wordlessly.

In front of the door, having completed his mission, he sat in his hip and opened his arms, letting his palms naturally rest open.

"Dojyaaaaan!"

[EXIT]

[509/690]

Using 690 WC toward Sharingan [3-Tomoe] [2,103/4,500] (Max Stat Discount)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel