Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Dormammu I've Come to Bargain (Village Takeover) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dormammu I've Come to Bargain (Village Takeover)

Fri May 05, 2023 3:53 pm
"Ewww.... Neat!" The doctor would say threads coming out of his body to manipulate the croissants with. After Dana's explanation of them was done of course. He would pull the meat like and breathing confectionery to him using the threads. One bite and the person not only spits out an organ, but it replaces the one they lost with a new one. A doctorless way to perform surgery. This would sell wonderfully in Hoshi.

Pulling out his money he would separate one-hundred thousand ryo and a clone would hand it to Dana. "I will take the two and place a down payment for more." He would hope to keep the container the croissants came in, but if she was unwilling perhaps he would test these croissants out on the unconscious folk before him. "Your practice may become very busy in the coming months. I hope that I may rely on you to enhance the capabilities of the ninja of Kiri. I have many organs available at the moment each one for sale. Except one." He would say turning the gray eye of Shiro within his hand.

"If there is anything you require of me do not hesitate to ask. I will be heading to the Mizukage's estate to check out a couple of things as well as make a few things official.
Such as making Shiro a master of this village and Ban a jounin. They lost the fight, but proved themselves to be warriors of their village. Please tell both to come see me once they have recovered. I am certain there will be problems regarding me taking their eyes and lungs.

His clones would collect and return to him any marked kunai thrown. To include the unknown man's who had left them behind.

WC: 278
TWC: 4035
Claims: Youai and Romp's body, -100k ryo given to Dana, 2 of her organ croissants, a byakugan, hyuga right kidney, and 2 Hozuki lungs. Promoting Shiro from jounin to master and Ban from chuunin to jounin.
Using 1500 WC to learn Tempest Release using 25% max stat discount. Using 750 WC to learn Storm Veil 25% max stat discount. Using 1125 WC to learn Tempest Release: Advection Wave 25% max stat discount. Using the remaining 660 to learn Basic Sealing Technique
Exit

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Sat May 06, 2023 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dana Senju likes this post

Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

Dormammu I've Come to Bargain (Village Takeover) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dormammu I've Come to Bargain (Village Takeover)

Fri May 05, 2023 4:30 pm
Dana beamed at the man's positive reaction to her croissants - her new product was a raging success! She allowed him to take the container and croissants and graciously accepted the Ryo in return. She didn't even bat an eye as the man's skin split into threads; she'd seen it all before when she'd given a transplant to her friend Daiko. He'd given her 100 grand, which meant she'd need to give him... An... Amount of croissants later. Dana wasn't a mathemetician, she'd work it out at a later date.

"Aye aye, sir, I'll drop them off once they're done!" Dana smiled, pocketing the ryo in one of the inside pockets of her overcoat. After the man left, Dana gathered her medical supplies and summoned two shadow clones to help her carry her two comrades to the hospital. Just in case she wasn't there when they woke up, Dana scrawled out with elegant handwriting two small notes and left them in both of their pockets, they read:

"Sorry for taking your organs - hope you find the replacements up to your liking! Also, the new boss wants to see you two at his estate. Probably shouldn't keep him waiting.

Ta,

Dana Senju"

[Exit]

WC: 203
TWC: 1279
Claims:
Dropping off Shiro and Ban at the Kirigakure hospital
100k Ryo
-2 Organ Ejecting Croissants
Will make WC claims later because I have no clue what to use it on

Akabayashi Terumi likes this post

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun May 07, 2023 6:30 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum