Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Dormammu I've Come to Bargain (Village Takeover) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dormammu I've Come to Bargain (Village Takeover)

Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:57 am
It ended almost as quickly as it had started. The blast from the detonated canons pushed the unsuspecting Kirigakure delegation into the violent blast of the Hoshigakure team! With that, as Satorus blasted approached him, now debuffed by Shiros split second ability it was effortlessly absorbed by his Seal of Absorption, the large mass of chakra made harmless at a moment’s notice, halting its violent progress on the terrain.

With that, Satoru cancelled most of his persisting techniques, opting to maintain True Sage Transformation and its corresponding cloak to aid in any movements in the event of an unsuspecting attack.

As the battlefield died down, the Empty Disaster reaching its conclusion, the Hoshigakure delegation began advancing towards Satoru; nothing about their demeanour nor behaviour alarmed the Jugo as they weren’t directly intent on attacking him like the Kirigakure delegation appeared to be. Still facing north, he nodded his head as the duo neared. Responding to the words of Akabayashi – “The enemy of my enemy is my friend…” his metallic mask would gargle and obfuscate his voice as he exchanges pleasantries with the Hoshigakure strong man. “In the first instance, I would appreciate it if we kept my involvement in this affair between the three of us.”  

“As a travelling merchant, being involved in this fashion is bad for business.” He’d smile, his mask forming to adapt to his underlying facial expression but appearing creepy in comparison.  

“While I too… would hate to be presumptuous…” his right hand would extend slightly, just enough for his index finger to point at the fallen Hyuuga. “I would accept half of the villages Ryo reserves as well a copy of all of the Kirigakure Village Exclusives, if you would be so accomodating…” turning his head towards the village entrance as he would courteously rotate his palm to stipulate that the ball was in Akabayashis court with respect to the matter.

“There is no denying that this is a bountiful village; indeed, a monumental victory for your people.”

OOC –
Not contesting Akabayashis claim to Kirigakure. The subjugation is over, Hoshigakure is victorious.

AP 1,281
+ 10 Jugo
-10 Sharingan
-100 TST & Cloak Upkeep

+1 Nature Jugo
-1 Nature TST
+1 Infinity

3 Nature
1 Infinity

CDs –

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48968-ninjutsu-amplifier-v7 3/3
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49169-swamp-of-the-underworld-v7-2 3/3
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54112-soul-expulsion-v7-2 1/4
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54775-infinity-domain-expansion-omoi#410137 0/2
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54776-infinity-domain-expansion-osaeru#410138 0/2
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49526-infinity-corruption-wave?nid=851#376787 0/2
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47221-sage-art-reduction 0/4
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50452-minus-field 0/3
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46979-multiple-lotus-nonself-connected-cannons?highlight=lotus 0/4

Akabayashi Terumi likes this post

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Dormammu I've Come to Bargain (Village Takeover) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dormammu I've Come to Bargain (Village Takeover)

Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm
Not always a safe assumption, but the man was primarily correct in this case. The doctor thought of this unknown man as more neutral than a friend, but neutral was as good as a friend in this context of not attacking each other. "That will be fairly simple as I don't know who you are. I am Akabayashi Terumi, but I'd understand if you preferred not to state yours. Merchant and all."

The man had already pointed to Shiro and asked for half of the village's vault and a copy of all the VE within. Quite a tall request, but it was doable. He'd wait for Seto to return before having him make copies. "Granted, stranger though, I have one stipulation. Only you and those of your blood may view them or be taught by you. As for the money within the vault, I do not know its contents, but I can give you quite a sufficient amount of funds right now. The doctor would lay before the man five bags containing 100k ryo each. "Yes, this wasn't my victory though I didn't even attack them." He would say, pointing at all the destroyed areas he didn't cause.

When Seto returned from requesting medical aid, the doctor would ask him to copy all Village Exclusives within the vault and bring them. If the stranger had agreed to the terms of the arrangement, the copies would be placed before Satoru. "Now I just have to ensure my ninja doesn't die. Hopefully, at least a single healer is behind those rubbled gates."

Akabayashi
1815 AP Total
-10AP Rinnegan
+10 AP Jugo
+1 Nature Stack Jugo
-1 Nature Stack True Sage Transformation
-100AP TST and Cloak Upkeep
5/6 Nature Stacks Remaining
-50AP Thoth (Bastet) Upkeep
1665 AP Remaining

Cooldowns:
Wood Clone: 4/5
Nin Amp: 2/3
Empty Disaster: 2/3

Seto
1995 AP
-5AP Meigan Lvl 3
+10 AP using no techniques
10/10 Yuumei Stacks
2000 Remaining AP
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:30 pm
“A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lord Terumi of Hoshigakure.”

Satoru took in the request from the Hoshigakure Nova, nodding in acknowledgement of the man’s demand to keep the secrets of the village to himself. “Certainly.” He would respond to Akabayashi as the Nova placed 5 bags filled with bountiful coinage. Performing two hand seals, Satoru would touch the bags and with a Space-Time -esque whoosh they would be transported into his storage displacement.

“These men are warriors. It takes bravery to stand up in the face of adversity, and I commend their courage.” Within a few moments of finishing his sentence, Seto returned, placing the copies of the Kirigakure Village Exclusives before the Jugo, every exclusive in scroll format. Satoru bowed his head, collecting all the exclusive scrolls before performing 10 hand seals, resulting in his body being overcome by blue teleport chakra.

“I wish you the best in your future endeavours and I hope your warriors recover from their wounds to serve your great country well!”

With a flash of blue, Satoru would disappear, finding himself at a marked Kunai on the inside of the Kirigakure barrier but kilometres away from his previous location. He would cross the threshold of the Teleportation restriction dome before making his way into the borders of Kirigakure.

[Exit]
Claiming –
500k from Akabayashi – Placed in Storage Displacement
Copy Scrolls of the following VEs –
Water Heavens Convergence
V7 Storm Veil
V7 Great Water Shark Bullet [Restricted]
Ten Thousand Cold Nights [Restricted]
Second Intent
Mugen Sekkei | Boundless Design
Mist Stream Technique [Kirigakure Exclusive]
Mist Rain [Restricted]
Kami no te (Hand of God)
First Intent [v7] [Restricted]
Final Intent
Bullseye [v7.2]
anything goes style: Kachū Tenshin Amaguriken
Tempest Release [Restricted]
Salt Release: Shioton [Restricted]
Silent Killing [Restricted]
Anything goes style of martial arts
Hunter Training
Kensei no Shudan | Way of the Sword Saint

AP 1,181
+ 10 Jugo
-10 Sharingan
-100 TST & Cloak Upkeep
-10 https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45943-storage-displacement-v7
-100 AP Novachrono

+1 Nature Jugo
-1 Nature TST
+1 Infinity

3 Nature
2 Infinity

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:49 pm
"It does indeed and they shall be rewarded, somehow." He would say as Seto returned in response to Satoru's remarks. Things were finishing up now.

"Good luck to you as well, I hope to make this place better. This Payback War is over. Now, I just have to take control of the media, collect some body parts, maybe introduce myself to the village." Most of what he said was probably cut out when the ninja teleported off to somewhere else. He made a note to change the interdiction seals passwords.

Looking at the unconscious body of Ban from a distance the doctor figured getting him out of the rubble should be first. Something easily handled by Shadow clones. Seto stood 10m from Shiro, Romp, and Youai. Waiting for medical help to arrive. The doctor made two shadow clones who moved toward the gates and started getting the debris off the combatant. Once, they were done removing the rubble they moved the unconscious Ban closer to the group of enemy ninja. The two clones would then take out kunai and slit the throats of Romp and Youai ensuring they did not survive. They appeared dead, but it did not hurt to ensure it. Akabayashi wasn't dumb enough to approach them just because they seemed dead.

Akabayashi
1665 AP Total
-10AP Rinnegan
+10 AP Jugo
-30 AP Shadow Clone
+1 Nature Stack Jugo
6/6 Nature Stacks Remaining
1635 AP Remaining

Cooldowns:
Wood Clone: 5/5
Nin Amp: 3/3
Empty Disaster: 3/3

Seto
2000 AP
-5AP Meigan Lvl 3
+10 AP using no techniques
10/10 Yuumei Stacks
2000 Remaining AP

Claims: Mizukage and all its benefits. -500k personal ryo. Leaving me with 438,750 remaining. The bodies of Youai and Romp.

No exit or word count claims at this time.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:42 am
Approved of Satoru’s exit and loot claims
Approved of Akabayashi’s mid thread claim
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:45 am
"What's all this then?" Dana muttered to herself, taking a serene stroll through the panicking streets of Kirigakure. She'd been having an excellent time napping underneath her favorite bridge when the heavens decided to ruin her outfit by opening up and pouring down rain on her! She'd woken up, her prone body only inches away from being fully submerged in a steadily growing deep puddle, and more than a little grumpy at the fae for playing such a mean prank on her. As who else would have both the means and the tricky nature to do such a feat?

And so, Dana continued to stroll in the opposite direction of the panicking hustle and bustle, curious about what was causing all the fuss. The fae had to of sent the rain for a reason, after all. From what little clues she could gather from the crowds, it seemed Kirigakure was under attack by a group of assailants - though for what reason Kirigakure was under attack, Dana had no idea. She wasn't in any particular rush to get to the gates, content to let the attack play out as the spirits intended. It wasn't like she cared what happened to her village, or even herself - the only attachments Dana had, had disappeared from her life without saying goodbye.

Dana's curiosity was sated about what happened when she was informed by a strange-looking man that medical aid had been requested. That was excellent news! Dana didn't much look like a doctor currently - her dress was sopping wet and muddy - but she pulled out her Kirigakure headband and wrapped it loosely around her neck so she looked a little more presentable and was at least identifiable as a Kirigakure ninja.

As she stepped over the rubble of the gate, she observed the destruction with an almost whimsical indifference. Upon seeing the attackers still standing, she'd give them a happy wave and a radiant smile, and walk over to where the bodies of her comrades were. A few of them seemed to already be completely dead, but two of them seemed to be within her capabilities to save.

"Welcome to Kirigakure!" Dana shouted brightly to the attackers, her strange accent colouring her words with a bright intonation, "Ye called for a doctor?"

WC: 378

Satoru Jugo and Akabayashi Terumi like this post

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:51 pm
Awfully cheery for one who just had their village taken over by a stranger, but perhaps she welcomed the change. The wave was returned along with her greeting. "Thank you, I am Akabayashi Terumi pleasure to meet you. I did call for a doctor. Could you heal those two? I also want one of those byakugan and one of their organs any of them so long as they live. From the other two organs should suffice. Are you able to replicate organs?"

If the person did as requested he would await to have the organs delivered to his shadow clones. He also wished to converse with this cheerful medic. "You don't have any hard feelings about this shift in regime?" The attitude towards such a change was quite radical from his perspective, but perhaps she did not like the previous administration.
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:02 am
"I certainly can!" Dana chirped cheerfully as she crouched down next to her downed comrades. Rolling her sleeves up to her elbows, she then pulled out her medical kit from the inside of her drenched navy overcoat. Remarkably, Dana had had the foresight to store the kit in a water-proof bag, so her supplies were dry and, more importantly, sterile. She put on some gloves and retrieved a scalpel, then with one hand she did the handseals for Chakra Anesthesia. After making sure what she was about to do wouldn't bring unnecessary pain to her patients, Dana began the process of removing the organs the man had asked for. Meanwhile, the fingers of her free hand shifted as she activated the Mystical Palm technique. Her blue palm touched both the still-alive patients and slowly began to heal their injuries. They wouldn't be waking up any time soon, but they were at least stable for now.

Whilst Dana worked, the man asked her a question about whether or not she held any hard feelings about the shift in the regime. Dana's gaze shifted up from her patients for a moment, an utterly puzzled expression on her face.

"Why would I have any hard feelings?" She asked, her tone indicating just how confusing she found the question, "When the winds of fate blow, one can either fight against the current or simply glide along with it. I prefer to do the latter."

She laid out a scroll and began to neatly place the things she'd removed from her patients onto it, then returned her glowing hand back to their injuries to make sure their organs would regrow, good as new.

"The fae have their own plans for us all. This is just another chapter in the village's story." Dana smiled serenely, whilst finishing up healing her patients and regrowing their organs - she made a mental note to take them to the hospital afterward whilst she waited for them to wake up.

Finally finished with stabilizing her patients, Dana sealed the organs and eye into the scroll and took off her gloves. After delivering the scroll to the shadow clones, Dana's business sense tingled and she sensed an opportunity to strike.

"Say, ye wouldn't happen to be in the organ-selling business, would ye? I've recently baked some croissants that I believe ye would find quite useful," Dana said innocently, as if what she said made perfect sense.

(Don't think doing the AP calculations is necessary, but I will do them later if needed.)

(Removed Shiro's right Byakugan and right kidney, and both of Ban's lungs - they have all been regrown as Clanless organs using Mystical Palm technique)

WC: 408
TWC: 786

Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:35 pm
Well when the winds are a hurricane you either run or get shredded standing in its way. I guess that was sort of what happened here. He did not know about this fae business she spoke about, but it seemed this one preferred letting events run their course as opposed to doing what was required to get a desired outcome for themselves. Perhaps this was something he would look into later to see if this was the general ideology of the village.

"Indeed, I am an organ trader." He was certainly intrigued how baked goods could help him sell organs. "How would the croissants be of use?" He had to wonder if she was just advertising a snack for his business or something. Something people to munch on while browsing books or getting a fuinjutsu applied.

The clone would deliver the scroll of organs to Akabayashi. He would have to purchase storage scrolls for the body of Romp and Youai since his previous one held the body of a Tau collected at the gates of Tanbo. The clones would drag the corpses into the walls of the village. Clearly, Shiro and Ban were doing better than before. So he would leave their continued care to this person as she seemed capable.

TWC: 3757

Dana Senju likes this post

Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue May 02, 2023 6:11 am
"That is excellent news!" Dana's mouth spread into a radiant and enigmatic grin, and she clapped her hands together once in excitement. Maybe she was about to make the first sale of her brand-new product! While she was at it, she could try and see if the man would be interested in purchasing some of her organs as well.

"I am glad ye asked!" Dana reached into her navy overcoat and retrieved another plastic cuboid container. At first glance, one might assume it contained two organs. However, a closer inspection revealed that it actually held two croissants that looked scarily... Organic and meat-like. The fact that their surface periodically stretched and compressed like they were breathing didn't help this impression.

"These are what I'm affectionally calling the Organ-Ejecting Croissants! Just one bite and one of yer organs will come flying out of yer mouth after some time, no need to worry about all that surgery nonsense!" Dana was about to end her sales pitch there when she realised that a description like that would probably not be very appealing to people that weren't as blase as she was. She needed to sell it better! "And don't ye worry! These croissants will also grow a replacement organ almost instantly, so these are very safe! Don't ask how they work, because I have no idea!"

Holding the container in both her hands, Dana cocked her head and looked at the man with a mirthful grin.

"They're quite expensive to make, so the asking price is 5000 ryo per croissant. I only have two with me right now, but if ye want to make an advance payment, I'll come by and drop off the rest of the croissants later!"

WC: 291
TWC: 1077

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum