Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kujaku Uchiha
Kujaku Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 5000

Hoshigakure Sparring Empty Hoshigakure Sparring

Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:59 am
Waking up early in the morning Kujaku was ready for a day off of work. He had been up for four nights in a row, slaving to the bone. At first he had taken missions so much in order to forget about the aching in his heart from when his father died, but now he was saving money. Kujaku wanted to live on his own. His mother was so reactive and toxic he had to get out of there. Ever since her husband was killed she just wasn't herself. Kujaku wasn't even close to being able to afford a new house though.

He knew the big bucks were guarded off by his rank as a genin. Genin simply weren't paid much and in order to rectify that Kujaku had been training extra hard on his days off, hoping to gain the skill and fortitude to become a chuunin. On this day it was no different.

Kujaku got out of bed and slipped into his day clothes then checked his window. The winds were heavy but it was an other wise sunny day. Despite it being winter there was no snow on the ground. There had been a heat wave recently and it all melted away. Kujaku noticed some puddles but was overall happy with the weather for his day of training.

After brewing his coffee he sat down at the dining room table and drank it black. While he did like cream in his coffee he didn't have any this morning. Black was good enough for him. Kujaku sipped away.

Once he had drank his coffee Kujaku grabbed a plain bagel from the bread pantry and headed out. He was planning on meeting up with ninja of Hoshigakure and blind sparring with them. That was always a good test for him, and it pushed his innovative mind. Kujaku never feared getting rusty, he stayed too active for that. As he ran to the training ground Kujaku chomped on his plain bagel.

Once he had arrived at the training grounds Kujaku did some stretches, preparing himself for some training. There were quite a few people around the soarringnrings, and Kujaku watched everyone as he stretched out. There were definitely some strong competitors. Kujaku wondered if anyone would approach him.

WordCount: 378
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Hoshigakure Sparring Empty Re: Hoshigakure Sparring

Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:09 pm
stats:

Youta would wake up and think that it would be a good day to train some of his genjutsu.  He would head to the training center where he would see a young uchiha sitting there in training grounds. YOuta who was eating a protein bar for breakfast, walked up and said “Hey buddy my name is Youta Shinkou. I do not think I have seen you around.  Is there something that I can help you with? I am pretty good with fuinjutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu so I can teach you something if you would like.  I am down to do almost anything.” Youta would activate his Meigan and his bluish red eyes would start to shine and YOuta would say “I know some Raiton i can teach you or what ever you would like to do. I can show you how to use nature energy or anything you would like unless it is something to do being a Uchiha.”

ooc:
Kujaku Uchiha
Kujaku Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 5000

Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:29 pm
Stats:

Kujaku was all stretched out when someone arrived on the scene. He waved happily to them as they came over. Kijaku was a polite person.

When they stood together they were right next to the sparring grounds. As the guy introduced himself as Youta Kujaku was already thinking about sparring him. After all that's what he was hoping for when he came to the training grounds.

In truth it had been awhile since he came to the training grounds. Kujaku had achieved perfect physical fitness. Not everyone liked it but he was a prime example of what a man should look like. A young man, whose muscles all went to his head.

In fact he still looked like a teenager to most people, but an in shape one.

Kujaku stretched out his palms and then replied to the man. "My name is Kujaku Uchiha. You guessed that." Kujaku shined his pearly whites, they were kind of stained from drinking so much coffee. "Nice to meet ya." Kujaku rested his blade on its handle.

"I don't usually come around here too much lately. I stay busy night and day with missions." Kujaku's tone went up an octave. "If you want to help me train. We could have a sparring match. I'm dying to practice my skills."

WordCount: 215
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:08 pm
Iktumi would say in Youtas head”Oh please the poor boy let me feast on his energy please or genjutsu he just sounds like he would be fun to play with and absorb all his energy” Youta would say “Hey calm down Tum!” He would the turn to the young man “if that is truely what you want but you could always just train I am not sure how to help with a spar.  But if that is truely what you you want I mean I guess it is feasible I just have one question.  Do you know how to escape a genjutsu? Because that is what I was planning on working on.  But if you are unable to escape it is not worth trying on you but we could still have some fun.  I will see how far I can push you without ending it rather quickly I will also try not to use too many of my seals because I need them.”  He would walk towards the edge of the water and then wait for kujaku to decide if he wanted to spar or not and start to meditate.

OOC:
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:41 pm
Youta would see a young shinobi a very young shinobi come running in “Is there a Youta Shinkou around here?”  Youta would raise his hand and say “here I am!” He would read a scroll that the young shinobi would hand to him.  It was time Sebastain sent a letter gathering the team to go to wolfs den. Youta would walk over to the stream around the gazebo and say “I am sorry I am unable to spar but can you help with something real quick?” He would pull out five scrolls and put water seals on them. He would thank kujaku and apologize once more then he would run home and say good bye to his adoptive parents and would hang out with them till the meeting time and head to the gate.

TWC= 480
[exit]
Claiming 5 scrolls with Watwr sealing [18 square ft of water per]

480+827+193=1500/1500 Hiding in Water b-rank max stat discount

287/1125genjutsu frogging

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:15 pm
Youta Shinkou wrote:

TWC= 480
[exit]
Claiming 5 scrolls with Watwr sealing [16 square ft of water per]

480+827+193=1500/1500 Hiding in Water b-rank max stat discount

287/1125genjutsu frogging

Hi, I can't seem to be able to find the plain scrolls in your inventory that you're sealing the water into, am I missing something?
Kokuto
Kokuto
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kokuto
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:00 pm
Be the sword to strike and the shield to protect. Those were the words Akaboshi said to Raven when the latter asked what would be required of him. To become Hoshigakure's weapon and fight, even if it meant putting his life on the line for the village. Which is what he did. The young knight arrived at the Training Grounds, the rumored traitor standing ten meters in front of him. Drawing his blade, the Pendragon youth would swing it and generate a devastating blast that filled the area twenty meters around him. If struck, the victim would be inflicted with a damage of 50 HP drain.

Immediately after executing his first attack, Raven formed a couple of hand seals, five to be exact. He would then thrust his sword forward, the condensed ray of chakra produced by this technique allowing the blade to extend a total of thirty meters. If the target was unable to defend successfully, the spear would pierce his stomach. Should everything go according to plan, the young Pendragon would place a scroll five meters within the body before sealing it. A small price to pay for betraying one's village.

(WC: 193)

AP + Stats:
Kokuto
Kokuto
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kokuto
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:27 pm
Exit

(TWC: 193)
Claims:
- 114 to finish mastering Genjutsu Release (previously trained here)
- Kujaku's body and belongings sealed
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:31 pm
Raven Pendragon wrote:Exit

(TWC: 193)
Claims:
- 114 to finish mastering Genjutsu Release (previously trained here)
- Kujaku's body and belongings sealed

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum