Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar. - Page 2 Empty Re: So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar.

Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:28 am
Musu agreed to all which was fair, of course it was similar to gurens request for him to simply allow the village gaurds to take note of his entrance and exits, however, he did not intendcto bring outsiders save the wrongdoers if it ever was to fall to such an occasion.

zaled although had a qui bit which musu did not take into consideration to his words, something which while he accepted the seal in question had zaled wonder if exhuastion was too deep for musu by choosing to ignore his well thought warning. After all while zaled himself was one to not turn violent, or outright breach a promise, a seal was both a two way street, and something he understood musu's inner hunger to prove,but it wasnt a starvation of inadiquetcy,but perhaps much more. He allowed the seal to be placed on his left hand.

good thing i'll be here,he will need to really be considering my warning.Who knows the true heart of another, at least i am not how i was long ago,but it is because of that i hope i cannot make tge mistake of not teaching him enough, he is new so proof of protection will apply this time

zaled thought as he bowed and spoke up.

"fear not a drink will do you well once you are relaxed and situated musu untill next time"

zaled finished with a bow, and had placed and tied the headband on his upper arm, Another village to join, he built one and served as kage, he was a knight and the early gaurd of his home country,and so now he was curiois to what suna offered to him now, as the rank of chuninn was nothing of complaint to him,  He prefered laying among a crow anyway.

ok so now let us see what I can do to help, Starting with these new things. hm Another segment of anti sensory methods,and theorys perhaps, or an anti spacial tool?

zaled mused as he exited the kahe office via the seal on the wall, and waved a good day to the receptionist, and headed outside glancing where he spotted the drills earlier.

hm perhaps a deeper glance at these shinobi's abilities is possible, i wonder what i can too gain from here too,hm training center is a good start as well.

his thoughts ran through potential training methods to work with genin, students, and even the higher ranked induviduals, after all he was now in more of a teaching mode now.

(exit)

twc: 3317

claims

Accepting water flowing seal from musu (power:40) link:

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54687-uzumaki-sealing-art-mark-of-flowing-water

suna ninja (rank chuninn, please adjust colors, rank and move stat page to suna subforum)

WC claims

1,680 to complete training S rank Version of https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49006-space-time-art-portals

prev training:

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54698p10-home-invasion-zaled-uchiha#412041

1,637 to training S rank version https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54462-exploit-and-redirect#407883

prev training:

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54646p10-peering-into-all#412522
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar. - Page 2 Empty Re: So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar.

Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:23 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum