Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Purrr (p. Moose) Empty Purrr (p. Moose)

Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:17 pm
The soothing sounds of the live band played throughout Oasis as its melancholy yet upbeat toons warmed the air. Almost in sync, Guren would raise his glass to his lips until they were met with the refreshing taste of a locally sourced mojito. The lights were dim but still emitted a light bright and blue enough to fill the atmosphere of the bar. Carousers danced, mingled, and enjoyed the night life that came with being in downtown Sunagakure. It was hardly a place for the Third to be especially for a business meeting, but it was far less uptight than what the Spire felt at this point in time. When working behind his desk he almost felt like a slave to the paperwork. So much so that he needed an escape. And more frequently he found himself visiting Oasis when he wasn't at home or in the office.

"Besides..." he thought to himself as he took a second short sip from his glass. "How confidential could this meeting really be anyway?"

Earlier in the day, the Third had issued a small letter to the Land of Volcanos. However shortly after he sent that letter, he called for a messenger ninja to deliver a note to none other than Musu Uzumaki himself. It called for a brief meeting over a topic briefly discussed and poised to the jounin of the village in the past. Since Guren had overseen renovations throughout the village, he had requested someone who knew the territory and new additions well to be tasked with mapping the village out. Consequently, one shinobi did volunteer. One who Guren had heard of but rarely interacted with. To him, it was long overdue to meet with Musu. Perhaps the jounin felt the same.

In any case, Guren patiently sat at the private section of the bar waiting for the man to join him. In the meantime, he'd continue to indulge in the ambiance offered by Oasis.
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Purrr (p. Moose) Empty Re: Purrr (p. Moose)

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:22 am
The long afternoons in Sunagakure were warm and usually uneventful; but tonight was different for Musu Uzumaki. After a long time, the Jounin would finally be able to meet with Lord Third. Leaving his apartment with a scroll case in hand, he would be wearing his usual brown robes that were recently washed and pressed, but would accompany it by an elegant red sash that he would use to harness his gourd behind his back. He wanted to make a good impression on the village leader but still keep to himself and the ninja he was.

Making his way through the rows of apartments ts the Jounin would arrive at Oasis, a large club vibrating with primal energies as locals and visitors of the village mingled, but it also home to some of the best drinks in town. This wouldn't the first time Guren and Musu met but given the large amount of time since their last encounter Musu was fairly certain he wouldn't be recognized.

Heading through the normally crowded part of the bar Musu would head to the more private parts of the establishment. After presenting his credentials to the guard stated in front of the private area he would traverse the silken dividers and marble floors to finally reach the room of Lord Third. Musu would stand tall, giving a deep bow to Guren.

"My Lord..." The Sand ninja would say, waiting for a response.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:12 am
Finally as Musu arrived, Guren's back would be facing the jounin. His hair had been much longer since the last time the two had met, as previously the Chinoike had short braids that barely reached his shoulder. Now they were long dreadlocks extending down to the middle of his back. That, alongside Guren's attire, should be the first thing the Uzumaki noticed. His floral yukata was the only thing that had been unchanged so it should be a small piece of familiarity that Musu could recognize the man from. And so as he approached and uttered a formality at the Third, Guren would turn in his seat so that his gaze met that of the scarlet haired man. Right off the bat, Musu should deduce that Guren had aged immensely since they last talked. The ten years of aging that the Hyperbolic Time Chamber inflicted on him had been kind, but still transformed the man's facial features entirely. His bone structure was more mature and he had an abundance of facial hair. Additionally the look in his eye had been far more intense than before. Perhaps this was more of a product of his time as Kazekage rather than the Time Chamber. Still though his expression had been calm, with a hint of excitement to see the good work that the Uzumaki had done.

Raising from his chair, he'd reveal his near six foot frame which was only slightly taller than that of the jounin. He'd offer a soft smile and extend a closed fist out towards Musu to initiate a fist bump. 

"Musu, good to see you. Please have a seat," he'd say as he motioned his other arm to a seat adjacent to his own. Once the man was seated, Guren would sit in turn and wave over the bartender so that Musu could order himself a drink. On the kazekage's dime, of course.

"Before we get into business, first have a drink with me. Catch me up on the things you've been involved in and how your time has been spent since I've seen you last."

Guren would raise his hand so that it lied on the bar top in front of him, and grip the glass bearing his mojito. Half filled at this point, he'd raise it to his lips for a short sip as the bartender simultaneously approached Musu to acquire his order. 

"Musu, what will you be having today? And shall I get you another Lord Third?"

Guren would lower his glass back to the bar top, and kindly shake his head no. "I've still got plenty for now."
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:01 pm
"Thank you, it's good to see you well" Musu would remark with a smile while approaching his seat.

Musu was pleased to see Guren, Albeit he was changed. He had seen this sort of change before when he met Lady Second before and after she took office as the Kazekage. The stress of the job was something Musu wasn't envious of. Still, Guren appeared a more mature man, but considering that the jounin didn't really notice or care about changes like that, he would simply briefly inspect the kage, take a mental note, and let the thought escape his mind, after all, there were other more important matters at hand.

As he took a seat he would inspect the drink Guren had been sipping on, intrigued by what alcohol the Kazekage preferred.

"Absolutely, I'll have whatever they are having." Musu said to the waiter as he approached, pointing to the drink Guren had in front of him, ending with a smile. After the waiter left, Musu would set his container down beside him and loosen up a bit. While it was the Kazekage he was speaking to, it was necessary to be so stiff around him, Musu respected Sunagakure and the Kageship. Formality was just trivial at this point.

"It feels like a long time. The role suits you well, your handling of the Chuunin exams was well done, and I've heard few complaints since I've been back." Musu would say, thanking the waiter as they brought the Sand Jounin his drink. Thanking the waiter Musu would raise the glass to the Kage, tap the table, and have a drink.

The first sip of the drink was absurdly awful and it took Musu some effort to keep a straight face.

"Mmm, well beyond that my journey has taken me through the land of wind. I feel more connected with the sands and our history than ever before." Glancing down at his gourd slung along his side. "I'm glad to be back in the village at the service of her people." Musu would conclude, giving Guren a turn to speak and get a word in.
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:15 pm
"A long time indeed..." Guren said as his raspy voice slightly trailed off while the man reflected on all the events to occur over the years.

When he and Musu had first met, both men were quite green in their careers. Of course they had their own individual experiences which led them to the desert, but aside from that and their time spent serving Sunagakure their stories were light. Since then each of them undoubtedly had experienced numerous changes in leadership, world politics, missions, mentoring, and more. And over the years it had not taken as much as a mental toll as it did on his physical. But still, that was largely attributed to his time in his own creation. Another of which had been recognized and complimented by Musu, which was none other than the most recent set of exams. It resulted in promotions to few but experience to all. Still though, the Third couldn't help but wonder if there was more he could have done to further the growth of those under him.

Dismissing the thought he'd eye the mannerisms that Musu would display when taking a sip of the freshly poured mojito from its glass. Clearly it stung, which was enough to crack a half smile out of the Kazekage from the side non visible to the jounin. Guren would raise his glass to his lips and take another sip, of which he considered to be one of the smoothest cocktails he had ever had. Though it could have been a testament to his experience as an alcohol connoisseur.

"I'm glad you feel more connected with not just the village but the country as a whole. The missions I have gone on outside of the walls embedded a similar feeling in myself. Musu, it's good to have you back. But without further ado, I wanted to inquire on the status of the map you had been assigned to. I trust you are nearly complete with it? If it is finished, please show me."

When Guren would review the map, he'd study it intensely. To his delight, it was completed without flaw. 

"Thank you Musu, take this map to the Spire and give it to the receptionist. Let her know that it should be published, laminated, and commemorated in the Spire. We can later work on having copies of it displayed in necessary locations of the village. But for now I must go. I apologize for the abruptness."

With that, Guren would leave. With the touch of his fingers onto his temple and few handseals, he'd teleport to the top floor of the Spire where he'd begin to prepare a letter addressing a subject that had been on his mind for some time.

- Exit -

No claims
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:08 pm
Approved for Guren
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:30 pm
Purrr (p. Moose) Sunaga10

Sunagakure Map Key

1. Entrance to Suna
  2. The Market, Bazaar, and Basic Ninja Shop
  3. The Oasis - Bar and Saloon
  4. Ruins to the old academy
  5. New Academy
  6. Sensory Headquarters
  7. T & I department
  8. Surgery / R&D
  9. Levithan’s
  10. Hyperbolic Time Chamber / Advanced Training Facility
  11. Ninja Residential Area
  12. Sunagakure Main Hospital
  13. Library
  14. Bloodworks
  15. Simulation Battle Arena
  16. The Spire
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:08 pm
There was a quickness about Guren that was obvious from the beginning of their conversation. Perhaps it was the drink or maybe it was the responsibility of being the Kazekage that required him to be brief. The velvet cushions and the treated Maple wooden bar did reveal a certain elegance about the bar that there were in, but it was clear that Guren and Musu would be having a conversation more about business than pleasure.

Musu would smile and nod as he sipped his drink and let Guren Reminisce about the old days. It had been a long time since the two ninja had met, almost a lifetime ago, and it was good to think about those old times fondly. As Musu finished his drink he would open up his scroll case and with an elegant flick of the wrist it would flurl out into the map. Designed on the most luxurious parchment around, made with inks that could only be found in rare quantities. The map was imbued with protection seals woven by Musu himself that would preserve the pristine nature of the document for a generation. Overall it was some of the Uzumakis best work.

After Guren inspected work, Musu could tell that the Kage was pleased with his new map, and the Uzumaki was pleased to have made it for him.

"Thank you for my lord, it was a pleasure." Musu would say. The tone of the meeting would shift suddenly however, as Guren made it clear that he had other errands to run, and it was time for the Uzumaki to get back to work as well. With a slight nod Musu would watch as the Kazekage left the elegant tent of the Oasis. Standing, Musu would leave some ryo on the table, pick up the map, and head to the spire himself to personally see its mass production.

[Exit

313/905

Training Uzumaki Sealing Art : Mark of Flowing Water (A Rank) - 905 / 1875 (Max Stat discount)

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:24 am
Approved for Moose
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum