Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 53%
48 Posts - 13%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Home Invasion (Zaled Uchiha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Invasion (Zaled Uchiha)

Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:28 pm
Zaled would once again speak, a certain wisdom to each statement. The conquering of others was a common theme of any empire, though they might call them pretty words like the assimilation or uplifting of others. At the end of the day, they were still beaten and conquered, no matter now nice one would state it or what flowery language is was said it. There was nothing holy about what had a tendency to be done during times of conflict, no matter what side you found yourself on. 

He would listen to the man's stories, tales of who he was and why he left. He made it clear that he had children, and that his actions were often for their benefit. The wolf had a deep rooted soft spot for family, and so he couldn't find any hatred in his heart for those that acted with the interests of their family in mind. "You sound like you have experienced more than your fair share of difficulties, Zaled." The wolf couldn't help but crack a slight grin upon the mentioning of a young man from Kiri coming to a village and throwing a tantrum, "I too have experienced such a sight. Perhaps it is something in the water of Kiri that brings about madness." The wolf offered in lighthearted jest. It was truly a shame that he had to send his family away to keep them safe, though the wolf figured that a master of manipulating space and time itself could probably muster up the ability to see them if so desired. "Do you miss them?" He would ask, though he figured that he knew the answer. How could one not?

Zaled would make mention of old knights keeping tabs on the royal family, to which he would shake his head. "I just truly hope that they do not make a series of poor decisions that leads to orders against them. Civil conflicts are always the most painful, the scars of such always running deep." The wolf spoke of this, though he didn't experience it firsthand. No, it was more something that he witnessed through others. 

"I cannot say that this has been an unpleasant experience, Sir Zaled." The wolf would offer with a respecting nod, though not a bow. "Have you considered stating your case to have your status as a deserter lifted? I can understand your reluctance to return into the fold, but perhaps you can at least find the peace you so desire without having to worry about Hoshi sending people like me... or worse, after you."

wc: 429
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:54 pm
sebastian was a curious fellow to the old uchiha and he appreciated it as it was good to find a person despite their own demons to war with. Sensable and able to look at a broader picture. Although his questions were fair.

"i do miss them, but it isnt difficult for myself to visit them should i choose it, However a wise man does not make trails easy to follow to his secrets you see, and likewise no one knows except the few in the needles out of countless haystacks."

zaled spoke giving sebastian a very basic blank look, it was the first simple look of that at least sebastian knew of this instance which was infomation enough, and if anything it proved that if zaled was to explain it this much and as easily, it was enough to leave at the door. A simple note of it was impossible unless guided by himself, and even finding him amid the countless realma of the dimensions was the task enough.

"it is why i can tell you, or anyone even ayato very much of what my place and stance is. Infomation you see is free sebastian, and the truth is just as free, i miss them, i will visit and even had when time enabled, as they too have means beyond the continent itself to visit where i go. even to come to this realm. There are many things beyond the scope of our own continent. Many things beyond our realm. Some are no diffrent then us... others are terrible beyond comprehension and. I have gone through alot, and my call to hoshi is nigh. I have considered the deserter status removed,  I truly have a long time. However, perhaps it means that without it i would not have met you, or sent an invaluable reason for people to seek, and gain tutorlage from myself as i travel."

zaled spoke as he sighed to explain his rwason. It was simple, the drive was he was a lantern.

" The danger of any village is complacency, it is simple sebastiam, just like any realm, so to comes a village, while i am not inflicting harm, or bearing ill will to hoshi as an deserter, never have never will, But i will be a goal to follow and expand both the shinobi, and knights that did follow my walk. To still move and track, and train them to really apply their awareness. Like a test of sorts. The point being that yes you or others may come and follow me sebastian. But to come out is the goal, you must be vigilant you see.  i saw the mistake with the wandering boy in kiri. their leader in the child running around on emotion and at that nothing of substance. A leader should have reasons beyond baseless approach to seek others. After all i was the scout captain. I rode first under no color, or creed for hoshi. After all the scout moves first to lay the lands to lay out the enemy, and to push the army to move forward. It was me to point the way, To expand, to explore, and like we have always as war cheifs, knights, and now shinobi of the country of faith, and stars, conquor under our tutlage."

zaled explained as he left the explanation, They were simply to follow him.

"a dangerous and mysterious bit if a scout comes running back home, aa it shows there are threats that must be asorted to. While i am wanted sure, i am equally your look out and eyes in the world and beyond. Thats what it simply means. It has been drilled into me since my inception as a knight, and that hasnt changed, just what you see as one like myself. You will be alarmed if i suddenly see me walk back into hoshi in urgency like a coward, because at least tis a warning."
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:28 pm
The wolf would listen, taking in the wisdom of his elder. Despite the man's status as a criminal, this interaction was far from unpleasant. It was a shame, knowing that this old knight was a wanted man in his homeland. His words suggested though that he was in fact on a mission of sorts, keeping an eye on the world as a whole for the benefit of Hoshigakure. While the wolf was not aware of such agents, he was far from the politics of the leadership and did not find himself among the elite special forces of Hoshi. It was very possible that they had such information, and the wolf would have to consider inquiring about it in the future. He was on good terms with a few of those that held the rank of Nova, and hopefully they would be allowed to answer the wolf's questions regarding such.

"Complacent, yes. But I am not sure that I can truly stand behind any efforts to conquer others." He knew that at the end of the day he was an attack hound for Hoshi, and so if ordered to do so he likely would... "I draw the line at bringing harm to civilians, and all true wars do just that whether intentionally or not." 

The wolf would begin to turn, feeling that it was time to go. Something about this place was calling to him, calling him home. "It truly was good to meet you, Sir Zaled. I pray that any future meetings we have are as pleasant as this one has been." And with another nod of respect, the wolf would turn and return to the strange Winter Wonderland that was calling to him to return home once more. 

--exit, unless interrupted--

wc:289
TWC: 3668

Claims:
1500/1500 wc towards Purification Release (Hoshi VE AE: max stat discount)
1250/1250 wc towards A-rank Gauge (50% discount from learning it from Zaled)
750/750 wc towards C-rank Transparent Escape Technique (max stat discount)

Completion of mission

1x A rank: Home Invasion
Reward: 8,000 Ryō / 40 AP  converts into 2000 ryo/ 2,000 Winter Equinox Tickets / 1x Crescent Dice ([size=14]d6)[/size]
4000 bonus rank ryo
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:33 pm
Approved
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:01 pm
As a good induvidual zaled smiled knowing that sebastian kept to his roots, the loghian line had many brave and honorable beings in their line It was a good warming feeling to see the heart that was beside him in the days of old had a honest hardworking line to back him up.

hm williamson had him in the crew if i remember. the loyalty still shines strong. Alas if i was not as whimsical as i am. I would visit back sooner, but nothing against them. My time is my time spent so long as i do not harm hosi.

he thought as sebestian had the callingvto go, it too was time to leave, he had the bets in Arubboth to attend to and another warm drink.

"fear not sebastian, i will return to hoshi,,and grant you something fascinating just worry not as i am still a freind even though i do not wear my colors. It will be in our favor when we meet, tell that cleanfreak ayato to it is ok to get a little sand in his hair."

a jest he called it was for the best, something that even though it seemed out of line, old men have their jokes even through they booned across the schisims and rifts between space and time.zaled headed upstairs and through the door whence he came, out the cold and into the now roaring crowd of Arubboth yet he pulled up to a black box and tapped it in thought. Before punching in a small series of numbers. The box hummed and a cup golden liquid was produced, and a familiar semcent he had not whiffed in several years. The beer of the induvidual who ran the mill along the eastern wall of the hoshi borders. A fine tasting beer.He wasnt one to really drink it but after metting sebastian it made him toss down a homage.

"well then bottoms up."

(exit)

twc: 4,410

mission complete

A rank Home Invasion
Reward: 8,000 Ryō / 40AP/ 2,000 Winter Equinox Tickets / 1x Crescent Dice  +

WC claims:

2,340 to complete wind element gain.

using max stat discount to train tec -25%

2,070/3,750 (was 5k) to train S rank version of https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t49006-space-time-art-portals

(replacing s-t clone creation)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:13 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum