Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The "Strange Uchiha" returns home a Norseman Empty The "Strange Uchiha" returns home a Norseman

Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:58 pm
The Norseman flew through the Earth, arriving in Suna in what felt like no time at all. He was taking no detours and wanted nothing more than to arrive at his home. Every second that he spent under the ground, the only thing he could think about what those giant walls looked like when he was there the first time after he had returned home for the first time. The bodies piled up so high on the walls, the strange guard 'Stark' that was sitting upon the walls. Taichi was hopeful that the bodies had been cleaned up. There had been many rumors through the trading routes that Suna had been turning into more of a village than the old black market Missing Shinobi hideout that it once was and that was something that the Norseman was excited to see. He wanted nothing more than to see those giant walls clean and pristine. The polished stone stacked so high that it nearly blocks out the sun.

Taichi emerged from the ground and he was exactly where he wanted to be, directly in front of the village that he once called home. He placed his hand softly onto the sandy wall, feeling it's coarse and gritty feel on his fingers, a feeling that he had missed. The Norseman then realized that there was the guard tower that Stark had been sitting on that first time he had returned to this village, and he wondered if there was anyone in there at this time. The day was coming to an end, the sun was nearing the horizons, so he wasn't sure if he was going to be allowed into the village, but he was going to try. Realizing that this was certainly no place for a vest and long sleeved shirt, so he took both off for he did not want to be dying of heat stroke outside of the village gates. He placed the articles of clothing in his pack and he looked at the scars that covered his body. During his months long meditation, he had come to grips with his own body and no longer felt self conscious about them, now he realized that he was going to live his life proud of whatever it was that he was in other people's eyes. A freak, a monster, even a religious nut that talks to "Non-existent" Valkyries and gods, he was happy with who he was.

Taichi took a few steps back and he called out to the guard tower. "Hello! My name is Taichi! I am a former resident of this village prior to its reconstruction! I ask for your permission to access the village!" Taichi then created a small chair that he would sit in, digging his toes in the sand from within his sandals. He would then wait patiently to hear back from whoever may be within the guard towers that had been placed on both sides of the gates. His platinum hair would hang over the back of his chair and he would lean back, relaxing in the warmth that was provided by the harsh climate with his pack being held in place by a few branches coming off of the chair he created.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

The "Strange Uchiha" returns home a Norseman Empty Re: The "Strange Uchiha" returns home a Norseman

Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 am
Mizuki had been leaned against the window that looked out onto the horizon line facing the gates, her back to the glass and her eyes closed as her fingers twiddled her long ashen black hair in thought - perhaps she was being a bad gate guard not watching the world beyond like a hawk but… she had come to rely on her extra senses more and more these days. Thus when the sudden pounding sound of a heartbeat reached her accompanied with an interesting chakra she couldn’t help but smile curiously - choosing to remain in the tower for a few moments as the newcomer moved around the space. With practice she was getting better at differentiating heart rhythms and their most likely causes - this one was quickly ramped up before dropping into a deeper rhythm.. As if someone was being hugged by a loved one and relaxed by a familiar presence; like Raleth with Zaine. 

Sliding her eyes open the two toned pools of violet and ruby would focus on the minute flaws in the paint of the opposite wall before she would push off from the glass and step out of the guard tower to meet whomever had graced her day with excitement. As she took in the odd sight she couldn’t help but give a chuckle - a shirtless man with platinum hair was sat in a chair soaking up the sun, covered in scars as his head was leaned back without a care - That was a new one. Crossing the distance between them she would lean over and slightly block the sun coming in, personal space a non issue at this point she would incline her chin slightly before clearing her throat, “You look rather relaxed there..”, her attention was already focusing on the wood style used to create the chair the man was sitting in, she too had wood release but was still very new to the element so seeing new creations held her attention easily. “Taichi was it?” she began walking around the back side of the chair, her finger tips running over the wood grain with an analytical eye, “Where’ve you been? Who’ve you seen?” as she rounded to the front of the chair again she would place  her hands on either side of its back, blocking him in his seat with a hint of playful aggression, “What are you doing back and what took you so long to return to us?” A small smile would form on her lips as she held her position for a few moments longer before straightening up to give him space to breath and answer her questions.
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

The "Strange Uchiha" returns home a Norseman Empty Re: The "Strange Uchiha" returns home a Norseman

Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:40 am
Sitting in his chair, he sensed someone's presence. Not by any chakra intensive sense, but by the footsteps on the hard stone, then the soft sand that covered the front of the village's entrance. He had opened his eyes to see the person coming towards him, and Lord was he glad he did. A woman of average height with ashen black hair had been walking his direction. Knowing that she hadn't addresseed him quite yet, he saw no reason to move, so he continued to sit in his chair calmly. The wind suddenly changed direction, slowly a sweet smell came across Taichi as he inhaled and grinned. "If there a scent sweeter on this planet, I swear I haven't the chance to witness it yet." 

As she got closer, the scent intensified. The Norseman, just about to reposition himself in his chair felt the woman's hands lightly graze his shoulders before turning firm and holding him down. His grin turning into an outright smile. "Oooo hello sweetheart." Taichi would say just before the woman's soothing voice would begin her questioning about where Taichi had been. He would look up at her face from the back of his chair, looking at her nose as it hooked upwards at the very end. While she finished her questions, she pulled her hands up, loosening their grip on his shoulders, Taichi grinned once more, "No ma'am you can leave those there." Knowing he was expected to answer the questions, he kept leaning back in his chair, not wanting to take his eyes off of her, and he began answering them.

"Yes'm my name is Taichi, Taichi Uchiha to be exact. I have been...everywhere. I have seen... nothing that compares to you. I am back because I want to be home, even for only a little while. I heard this place was being changed into a proper village once again and I wanted nothing more than to come and see it. Running into you was just a happy accident, or bonus depending on perspective. Now if you don't mind I do have a question for you to." Taichi sat up slightly in his chair, still looking up at the raven haired beauty standing behind him. "Who are you and why has it taken this much of my life to finally have the blessing of meeting you? As for why it took so long, that's because I didn't know you were here. Or else I would have come runnin." Taichi leaned back into his chair so he could get a better angle on the woman behind him, as he relaxed and waited for the woman's response.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:17 pm
Another Uchiha - Mizu suppressed the sigh of exasperation as she fully withdrew her hands, the sharp nails drawing deeply into the wood as she listened to his tale. She hadn’t missed his less than subtle attempts of flirting with her and while she was flattered at his brazenness she wasn’t sure how sound of mind he was - the desert sun could play tricks on the brain and he did seem to be enthralled by her appearance. Sometimes being the first line of defense came with perks - in this exchange she was learning more than he was letting on and it was becoming more apparent by the second he had a fondness for slightly aggressive women. Shame she wasn’t slight. Her attention refocused on him as he turned her line of questioning back to her - she couldn’t help but grin down at him, for what he was asking would be the exact thing that made most sane people turn running away from her.

“Easy there Taichi, don’t get ahead of yourself before you’ve even made it back through the gates. Let me tell you this though… you would not have wanted to meet me at any sooner point than now.”, the grin turned into a smirk, “You would most definitely had been a target. As for now though, you don’t seem to be a threat do you? Come on then.” She came out from behind the chair and gave him a half glance back as she headed into the guard tower, made his new Suna ID card and came out to lean against the wall while the gates slowly opened to her left. 

She would wait til he grabbed the card from out between the two fingers that held them, speaking one last time- “Mizuki by the way, I doubt you’ll forget it. Welcome home Taichi.” She would watch him as he entered the village, only then slipping back in the guard tower and re-shutting the gates.
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:15 pm
As the exchange came to a fairly quick end, Taichi was unsure if he had made the woman uncomfortable. But Taichi let those worries fade away as he analyzed the woman's face once more. "Such beauty. Such control over one's self. Magnificence, really." The woman retreated from her original position and spoke of his luck that he had not met her before. That he would be a target of sorts to her. This made Taichi not fearful or uncomfortable, but marvelously curious about just why it was that he would have been a target. Was it because he was an Uchiha? This wouldn't be his first time being a target just for that cause. Or maybe it was because of another reason. 

Taichi dispelled all that he had created with his wood chakra before following the woman as he noticed ust how much of a sway the woman had as she walked. "Me a threat? Never to this place. Always had a bit of a fancy for this village ... and for those inside of it." Taichi had no shame, quite the opposite actually. He spent so much of his life being terrified of being honest, and for speaking exactly what was on his mind. But these days, with the will of the Valkyries and the forgiveness to his own past he feared nothing any longer, only that he would fall back into his old ways, which he assured himself would never happen again.

"Maybe now that I am back into this village, we can have a little more time to talk once you aren't tied up in guard duty. If you the time, meet me at the tavern in the middle of town. I'll be there waitin."  He received his new ID card for the village and he placed it into his pack. She then told to him her name with a welcome back to the village of Suna. "Aww thanks for that. Mizuki, huh? Absolutely gorgeous name. I promise you, it will be a name I'll never forget." Taichi said as he walked through the gates of Suna, only stopping to get one more glance at the woman he was walking away from. 

After getting his last look until hopefully later on that day he turned his attention to the village. Finally, he was home once again.

TWC: 1366

+1366 towards Transfusion Deprivation (1782/2212) [Max stat discount applied]
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : The Mad Medic
Summoning Contract : Aoiryu
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Iryojutsu
Ryo : 150400

Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:56 pm
Approved of appropriate
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:06 pm
EXIT

TWC 772
359 towards  Mercury Release 2000/2000 previous WC from Politics as Usual
187 towards Five-Seal Barrier 1000/1000 
176 towards V7 Great Moving Earth Core 1320/2500
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:02 pm
Approved @ Mizu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum