Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Elizah and Elijah
Elizah and Elijah
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Regrets Empty Regrets

Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:03 pm
"I can't stand"
Bonk.
"the feeling of"
Slap.
"regret."
Bonk.

Slap.

Bonk.

"I"
Slap.
"hate it."
Bonk.

Slap.

Bonk.

Slap.

Bonk.

bonk.

Bonk.
bonk.
Bonk.bonk.

Alex looked on at Elijah, unsure how to respond. The silence hung in the air between them, punctuated only by the sounds of the ball Elijah had been throwing at the wall. When it finally lied on the ground, Elijah having missed the catch, the silence grew between them. After a few seconds, Alex had to speak up. "So, is that what last night was? A regret you refused to have?"

"Yep."

"I see."

The room went silent again, and Alex got up to get dressed.

Not a single word was exchanged between the two before Alex left, likely never to be seen again.

Elijah got out of bed, shoving the blankets to the space Alex had once occupied, and grabbed the ball. He looked at it, inspected it.

It was red.

And round.

Just like every other time he had looked at the ball.

He looked around the room.

Sparse. Barely a room at all, really. Just where he was holed up. What he and his sister could afford in this strange place that refused to die despite being surrounded by death itself.

He grabbed the trousers, hastily thrown to the floor, and pulled them on. He plopped back onto the bed, laying across it this time, and threw the ball up. There was no happy bonk this time, just the quiet slap as he caught it.

"I hate the feeling of regret."

Slap.

Slap.

Slap.

Slap.

"Fuck, I hate this feeling."

Slap.

WC 269
Elizah and Elijah
Elizah and Elijah
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja

Regrets Empty Re: Regrets

Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:09 pm
Thu-dump
Thu-dump
Thu-dump
Thu-dump

Eliza awoke the to rhythmic beating of her own heart, heard clearly in her ears.

This was NOT helping with the hangover.

Also not helping was the confusion about where the FUCK she was.

It was not the small room she and Elijah had rented out. Nor was there a window. But there were a few doors.

She crawled out of the bed, acutely aware of her current state, and walked over to one of the doors. She opened it up to find a hallway. She could explore it later, but first she closed the door.

This was obviously a bedroom, and a nicer one. There was a good chance it had a bathroom right... Right behind the other door!

Eliza stepped in, closing the door behind her, and would spend the next dozen or two minutes cleaning up, resting her head, and such. She very well might have fallen back asleep in there if not for the sound of... a ball bouncing in what she presumed was the hallway she had seen earlier?

Stepping out of the bathroom, she looked around and, thankfully, even in the low light, was able to find what she was looking for. In less then a minute, she was out of the room, and-

"Who are you?"

Eliza turned around. A little kid, probably 5, maybe younger. "A family friend," she said.

"Are Mommy and Daddy awake?"

"I'm not sure. Would you remind me where the front door it?"

It was the morning when Eliza walked out the front door.

She could not remember if it had been a fun night, or if someone would be having a horrible morning.

WC 280
Shogo Freya
Shogo Freya
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds

Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:09 pm
Stats:

Woken up by what could be described as a bouncing noise, presumably a ball, Shogo got up from his bed and headed to the hallway from where the sound originated from. The last couple of days were spent inside a hotel where he resided during his stay in Sunagakure. Said time had been rather uneventful but something was telling him that was about to change. Barefoot, as not to make any noise, the young man silently made his way to the door before carefully checking things out. Doing so, he saw a young child standing close to a woman who visibly seemed hungover, quite the strange sight to say the least.

As the two of them were clearly strangers, that's how Shogo interpreted the situation, everything about it appeared rather suspicious. With his right hand firm around the katana on his side, he would form a tight grip around its handle using his left before speaking up. "I will have to ask you to step away from the child" the young Avenger called out to the woman. He briefly locked eyes with the kid, moving his head as to urge them to run back to where they came from. He now stood in the middle of the hallway, only about ten meters wide, the suspicious looking woman standing fifteen meters away from him.

Should the strange individual not reply, Shogo would follow his gut and act before it's too late. Doing so, he pushed his body to the limits, grabbing his sword before swinging it violently around him. As he did, an air current temporarily formed around him, but not for too long as the young swordsman directed the blade towards the woman and a dragon erupted from its edge. The attack quickly made its way towards its intended target, traveling quickly and possibly ripping them to shreds as the air tore and sliced through their body.

(WC: 317)

AP + Stats:
Shogo Freya
Shogo Freya
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds

Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:48 pm
Blood splattered on the wall as countless cuts covered the woman's body, leaving her corpse to fall on the ground as she now laid there lifelessly. He had given her a chance to react or defend herself but she refused to take it, Shogo seeing it as admitting to her crimes. "They never listen" the green haired bounty hunter softly spoke under his breath, resheathing his sword as he then collected the spoils of war. In the meantime he could hear a voice coming from the distance, one that apparently called out to him considering there was no one else around.  

He would stand up and walk towards the sound nearby, aiming to clear up any possible misunderstandings one could have after hearing about what happened. Doing so, Shogo witnessed a woman standing roughly three meters in front of him, her Sunagakure headband quite visible for anyone to see. It appeared that after days of looking for any villagers, he finally happened upon one. "Quite the contrary milady, I raised my blade for the children". After all, he used his sword to protect, not harm. Nevertheless, the young Freya would take the opportunity to explain the situation. "It seems rogue ninja are hiding in this place, I simply chose to remove them from the scene". Considering there were no forces to be seen, Shogo assumed Sunagakure had been overtaken.

The entire time he stood there and talked, Shogo remained calm and friendly, maintaining a gentle smile on his face as to emphasize his pure intentions. His anger and sword were directed at those corrupting the village, the young Freya making sure they couldn't infect the innocent. "I'm a traveling Vagabond, a mercenary if you will. Looking to expand my horizons and further increase my knowledge" he briefly introduced himself. Even if he never planned to involve himself in village matters, he wouldn't simply look the other way as rogues were trying to have their way with the place he was staying.

Still standing there, he spoke up once more. "Perhaps you could offer to be my guide, show me around as I help get rid of those hiding in the shadows?". Whether or not the woman agreed to his proposal would be completely up to her, but Shogo knew not to waste any time removing any criminals before it was too late. After all, who knew what they would do if left unattended. "Feel free to follow me, the choice is yours". However, the Freya swordsman already decided what his next move was going to be as he walked out of the building looking for another target to remove for the safety of the Sunagakure citizens.

(Exit)

(TWC: 763)
Claims:
- 763 towards World's Fury
- 14 AP
- hit and kill on Elizah and Elijah as well as their corpse and belongings
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:33 pm
Shogo Freya wrote:
(Exit)

(TWC: 763)
Claims:
- 763 towards World's Fury
- 14 AP
- hit and kill on Elizah and Elijah as well as their corpse and belongings

Approved of hit and kill 
Approved of Exit unless interrupted [within 48 hours]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:56 pm
Aiko Sarutobi wrote:

[EXIT]
TWC. 1013

Word Count [WC] Claims:
Demonic Illusion: Flower Garden (1000 WC)
1000  WC - 3  points: 8+ Vigor, +2 chakra
Total: 1000 WC

discarding 13 remaining WC

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum