Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Final push!  Empty Final push!

Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:55 pm
Mission:

"STEP RIGHT UP! COME ONE AND ALL TO ENTER THE MIKADZUKI 2022 GRAN PRIX!" An Announcer would scream on the horn, looking up and down at all of the various shinobi that had lined up at the base. "WE HAVE OUR YEARLY COMETITIVE FOOT RACE GOING ON TODAY, WHERE THE WINNER WILL BE GIVEN A CASH PRIZE! ANYONE IS ABLE TO PARTICPATE, SO IF COMPETITION IS THE NAME OF YOUR GAME, GO AHEAD AND STEP RIGHT UP!"

Along with about a dozen other visitors to the realm, Hikari Namikaze would stand up and step to the race line. She was wearing her normal work outfit, a black pair of tennis shoes, along with Neon black tight short shorts, and a white Sleeveless top that would show off her midsection. Her long blonde hair would be tied back into a ponytail that fell down to about her waist. She wasn't wearing any jewelry, just a very modest amount of make up and the normal oceanic blue eye contact lenses that hid her transplanted byakugan eye.

As the girl stepped up toward the race, she would see various shinobi from all over the world gathering at the starting line in order to start the race that the Akari had elected to take part in. Normally, the thought of actually taking part in a competition like this wouldn't interest the girl, but as the Assassin didn't find herself having anything else to do today, and figuring this was a great way for the woman to get her weekly workout in, the Akari decided to step up and take part of the race.

Dozens of Shinobi and villagers would step up to take part in the race. Hikari was standing toward the racing pack. A few people were pushing and shoving towards the front, so the woman would decide to stay in the back in order to get away from all the pushing and pulling from the event, since such a small head start didn't mean much in this sort of event.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are ready to start today's events! Now, if the racers are ready, lets get ready to rumble!!!! On your marks! Get set! GO!

WC: 367"

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidently put in the same D rank mission twice in the mission, instead of the two D rank missions I was doing. Post besides that unchanged.)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Final push!  Empty Re: Final push!

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:42 pm
And at the announcement of the start of the race, massive sonic boom emerged from the starting line, launching Hikari and many of the other competitors off onto their rears, or into the air. Hikari was one of the former, being quite lucky in that regard, and dropping the blonde before she and many of the others even had the opportunity of taking a single step. Taking a few seconds on the ground to collect herself, the girl would slowly make her way to her feet and look ahead of her with her transplanted byakugan. To the girl's surprise, she saw multiple people (Probably shinobi) exploding out in speed and dashing toward the finish line. Sage modes, Cloaks, and other various boosters that the Kunochi had recognized. All of them... were probably Chuunin or Jounin in other villages, dashing ahead and wanting to get an easy victory in this foot race.

Hikari looked at the people slightly annoyed standing up she would start running after the shinobi who blasted out ahead. "HEY! Get back here you! This is supposed to be a foot race! Not a who can get there speed the closest to 250 miles an hour using techniques race! Get back here!"

With no response to be had, Hikari felt a little bit annoyed about the whole thing. The thought of just blasting everyone away right now with an attack crossed her mind, but she figured there were to many civilian bystanders around that would be hit if she did anything just for a mild sporting event disturbance

WC 260
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:41 am
"Damn! That's unfair!"

Caught off guard by this, the woman took a glance backwards, trying to figure out what was going on, and to the Kunochi's surprise, there was already a runner up and stomping his feet. The male seemed to be in his late twenties to early thirties. He had a longer Goatee, shirtless with a fairly nice set of muscles, with a black pair of gym shorts and some tennis shoes. "I've trained for the past two months for this shot! And it just got taken away from me in a blink of an eye by some fucking magic wielding foreigners, who are just going to cheat to win the race."

Honestly, Hikari had to admit the man had a point. The girl could completely understand how the usage of chakra based techniques against those who don't have chakra is completely unfair. That being said....

The Akari assassin would make her way over to the male who was stomping around and complaining to anyone who would listen. Looking over at him, the Kunoichi would give a friendly smile and approach him. "Um... Hello there sir!" The girl would state. "I know you are super upset, but um.... Sir? You are sort of swearing a lot right now. And there are sort of a lot of kids around... so would you mind tamping your language around?"

With a burst of anger the man seemed to look at the blonde as if he was going to swear her out, but after a few seconds, started to calm down. "Ugh..... yeah... Ok, that is fair I suppose."

WC: 266
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:47 am
Surprised at the man's compliance the woman would blink her Heterochromia eyes. "Wait... I'm sorry, what?"

"I just said, yeah, your right." The sprinter man would repeat. "That got a bit bad and I went a bit overboard. Sorry about that. But your right. There are children here, and I need to watch my language." Putting his hand on the back of his neck, the man would stretch out his back. "I mean, obviously, I might forget or slip up, but the wife has been telling me to watch my sailor mouth for years now, and I probably should at least try to fix that."

.... Idea time!

"Ummmm... Sir...?" The Akari would ask, "You said you were upset about not being able to really compete in the race because of these cheaters. I know it isn't the same as what you wanted, but quick question for you, if you could still win, even if it wasn't the way you originally wanted, would you enjoy that?"

The man would scuffle upon hearing this. "What? Get to stick it to those bas.... I mean bad people, and win this thing? Nothing would make me feel happier. But thats not really reasonable with everything going on right now I suppose."

A glow of confidence would appear on the girl's face as she would quickly step up to the man. "Um.... excuse me then... but I am going to need your arm right here real quick."

"What are you on abou..." The man would start before Hikari would reach out and grab a hold of the male, and suddenly in a flash of light, both of the two would vanish.

WC: 276
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:55 am
And just like that, in a flash of light the young Akari assassin would reach out and take hold of the racing native. In that same flash of light, the two would find their forms disappearing into the light, before said light would burst out of the racing line, and pass all of the dozens of chakra users whom had been using their enhancers to speed up their progression and almost instantly make its way toward the end of the race and pass the finish line. Hikari would be careful to make sure that the man passed the finish line first before her, to make sure he would be the victor of the race. (Not that anyone could tell with the the two traveling at literal light speed.)

Finishing the race, the man would be taken a back for a moment. "Wha.... what just happened?"

The Kunochi would just say with a smile on her face. "Congratulations! You just won the race! I know its not the way you would have wanted to win, but hey! Its better than letting those cheaters win!"

The man would take a second and stumble over his words. "I did... you did... he did... She did.... They did... wh... wh.... what?"

"Sorry, I probably should explain." Hikari would say, as a few people started to approach the victor of the race, a small trophy and bag of cash in hand. "I'm also a kunoichi with the ability to use light release. I didn't want my kind to win just because of our ability to use inhuman techniques, so I just sort of... helped you win so that at least someone sort of noble could win the race."

WC: 283
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:47 am
The man would look at Hikari agasped for a few moments, before coming in and bringing her in for a massive bear hug. "Th... Thank you so much! I... I... I mean its not what I wanted, but if I get to send it to those fuc.... I mean, bad people." As the man was aproached with a trophy and a bag of ryo, the man would look at the two for a moment, before handing the bag of Ryo off to Hikari. "Please! You are the one who caused all of this, please at least take the prize money as a thank you for helping me out."

The Kunochi would shake her head in response to this. "Oh... no... I cou..." Before pausing and looking at it. Hikari remembered that she had a massive loan payment that was coming up in the next few days. "Well... If you are going to be so generous as to offer it... I probably should accept."

Taking the winnings from the man, Hikari would open up the silver case that was in it, and count up the reward before she closed it and heaved up the case. With a smile, the girl would make her way back to the vacation house she was staying at while she was in the alternate dimension. This obviously wasn't enough to pay off her debts, but hey! It was a step in the right direction, and any step forward while Hikari was on vacation was a good step in her books.

WC 254
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:48 am
It was closing in on dusk as the young Akari would find herself sitting crossed legged at on a picnic table at the beach. The Kunochi was wearing her long golden blonde hair tied up in a pony tail that fell about half way down her back. She wore a simple black sleavless top, and a pair of  faded denim black jean shorts. She wore a pair of black flipflops along with it, and her transplanted eye was covered up by a contact which gave her oceanic blue iris eye look. She wasn't wearing a swimsuit, since right now what she was doing was technically work, so she didn't want to seem to relaxed. 

Earlier today, Hikari had found an advertisement requesting someone who could make explosions. Apparently a large number of fireworks that had been prepared for tonight's events had gone bad, and the city was looking for a possible foreign shinobi to possibly step in and perhaps use some techniques in order to replicate fire work explosions. 

Well, giant blinding explosions used to be Hikari's specialty, so it seemed like the job was right up the girl's alley.  So the Akari Assassin reached out to the city and offered her services, which was why the girl was here now. They had agreed to meet with the Haven native at dusk at this location, but as of this moment, no one had showed up yet. 

Sitting in a corner and looking at her reflection in a handheld mirror, Hikari would wait for her clients to approach her. 

WC: 259
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:32 am
After what Hikari would assume was about 30 minutes after when she would consider dusk, two figures would come out of a nearby shop and approach the beach. One was an oddly well dressed man. He was wearing a black 3 piece suit with a straight black tie, and dress shoes to accompany the look. The man had short cut red hair and a fairly tight trimmed beard. 

The other male was.... well different to say the least. The man was wearing an unbuttoned rainbow colored collared beach shirt which showed off his chest hair and hist 6 pack abbs. The man was in his late 20's or early 30's. He had dirty blonde hair, and his eyes were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses (Despite being basically night out.) He wore a pair of swim trunks with a beach designed embroidered on them. He was unshaven, and clearly had some sort of weird stumble to his walk, as if he was fairly drunk. 

Looking over at the two, and assuming there wasn't much going on here, Hikari would step up and approach the two whom she would guess would be her clients. "Hmmm? I wasn't told I was going to be met by Mr. Yin and Mr. Yang. I'm guessing you are the clients?"

The more well dressed man would speak up. "Yes, My name is Mr. Nawashi. One of the head of house owners around these parts. This is my... well... associate, Mr. Janiya. He's a bit of an odd one you see..." 

WC 255
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:53 pm
"Yooooo!" The less formal man would cheer. "Who is the babe? Watz she doing here? Isn't this place for the set up for the explosions later?"

The older more formal man would have a pained expression on his face. "Yes, This is the independent contractor that we are hiring to cover for the damages that happened late last night." The man would hold out his hand as he spoke. "And her name is... ?"

Hikari would offer out her hand, and opened her mouth to explain, before the drunken man stepped in. "Don't! Let me guess! Its Gloria, right? Oh no! Amber! No... she isn't a red head... um...... Jackie.... No! Sorry, your a shinobi right? Or one of those chick ninjas. So you have to have one of those weird names, right? Himawari! Final guess!"

The Akari assassin would blink her eyes. "Um... well... you are close. Its actually Hikari." The Drunkard would snap his fingers and turn away, annoyed about the whole thing. "S... Sorry"

"Don't apologize." The formal man would speak up. "It encourages this sort of behavior. He's normally a proper gentleman, but for some reason he keeps thinking these festivals are a great time to get drunk." The man would say, before turning toward him, "Even if he is on the clock!" He would yell out.

Hikari would blink, quite surprised at the two characters, but wouldn't pursue it further. "Ok. Well... anyways, as for your request. I think I can do it, no problem. Bright lights and explosions are sort of my specialty."

WC: 256
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:48 am
"Wonderful." The well groomed man would say, as he would offer a hand out to Hikari, who would shake it. "The explosions will need to go for about half an hour, and you will need to add a variety of different explosions, I assume this isn't a problem?"

The Kunoichi would pause for a moment and do some calculations. "Um.... some of the explosions will be more like explosions towards the end, and I could really use a couple of bottles of water for during the event, but overall, I think it will be fine." Hikari would say, a little bit nervous at the thought of doing so much chakra with her system being in such bad shape, but worst comes to worst, the show would just be cut short. Honestly, It was good training.

Hikari would then take a quick look at the night sky, before turning and looking at the well dressed man again. "Oh, and for payment, I assume that I will be paid in full when the job is complete?"

With a nod of his head, the business owner would reply. "Yes, 6,000 Ryo will be provided to you as soon as the event is over."

Nodding with understanding, the Akari assassin would gather her belongings, and make her way off the beach. Looking around, there was a silver lighthouse not far from where the event would take place. Thinking it would make for a great vantage point, Hikari would start to make her way over to structure to proceed with the mission.

WC: 257

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum