Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Final push!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Final push!

Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:47 am
"And....... Action!"

Well, Hikari had made another mistake.

It had been early in the morning as the Kunoichi had to drag herself out of bed and onto the beach once again. Last night, she had found an wanted poster asking for help as an extra in a low budget movie that was being shot on the beach. It wasn't paying to greatly, but Hikari had her fill of a vacation, and figured she needed to do something to start paying back her debts, so it seemed like the best option.

The assassin wore a simple black sleavless top, and a stylish pair of faded denim black jeans that came down to her calves. She wore a black pair of high heels that she could walk in, and her transplanted eye was covered up by a contact which gave her oceanic blue iris eye look. She assumed she would have to change once she was actually given a role, but right now since Hikari had no idea who she was going to be portraying, she figured she would just come in something that was semi-fashionable, but not something that would be hard to get off like her normal formal attire.

It was early in a hot morning as Hikari made her way onto the beach where there were many movie cameras, production rooms, and various studio workers walking around getting prepared. Looking around, it didn't take a long time for the Akari to find someone who looked like they were in charge of everything. Perhaps a director of some sort?

WC: 259
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:46 am
The man Hikari approached was of medium height, probably about five foot eight or nine. He had short dark hair that was kind of messy, but a very well groomed handlebar mustache accompanied his face, so the Kunochi forgave him. He wore a faded pair of jeans, and a dress down collared floral designed shirt that was only half way buttoned. He had a pair of sandals on his feet, and gave the overall vibe of a dressed down movie producer.

"Take two people!" He would call out, before stepping out of the shot. "And lets try to get this take people!"

As a play unfolded before the her eyes, Hikari would look over at the events, before stepping forward. "Um... Excuse me sir?"

The man would hold up a finger without looking at the blonde for a second, wanting to make sure a certain part of the scene unfolded like he wished, before turning back to the girl. "What is it sweet cheeks? Oh? Catering? Yeah, just grab me a water bottle when you get a moment."

"Um... Actually... I'm not..."

"I know I said a moment, but I own your moments while you are on set under my dime. So hurry it up."

"Um.... Ok Sir." Hikari said, not liking the way the director was speaking to her, but not being aggressive enough to confront him, decided getting him the water bottle was the quickest way to get his attention. Taking a look around, the girl found a couple of meters to the south, a concessions booth.

WC: 253

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added WC)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:54 am
Quickly making her way over to the water stand, the Akari Assassin would look around and grab a cold bottle of water from a nearby cooler before taking it and handing it to the director.

"Perfect." The young looking director would say, taking a sip of the water.

"Um... So... I was here to talk to you about..." The woman would start before getting cut off by the director.

"Listen sweet stuff." The man would say, before looking over at the girl. "Am I paying you to talk to me?"

"Uh.... No sir." The Haven native would respond. "But I'm here...."

"Then get back to what I am paying you for, and stop bothering me durring a script!"

"You aren't paying me for anything yet!" The Kunoichi would step up, raising her voice. "I just saw your help wanted sign, and was showing up to see if there were any roles I could play!"

The man would pause for a moment, before turning away from Hikari."Hey Chad! Did you put up any help wanted posters?" The director would ask.

"Yeah I did." A voice from to far off to see would reply.

"Who the fuck told you to do that? We are already almost over budget!"

"You did Sir!" The far off voice would answer. "You said to get some babe extras for the background since the movie needed some spice!"

The director would groan before turning to the Akari, and eyeballing her up and down, for the first time getting a good look at the former deputy Hogokage.

WC: 252
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:41 pm
"Hmmmmm" The man would say, taking a look of Hikari up and down. The Kunnochi would have to stop herself from rolling her eyes. She had this kind of look from guys on a nightly basis when she was working at the bar. The look of a man undressing one with his eyes. Honestly, the Akari almost slapped him out of his seat where he stood, but held back. She needed the job after all.

"Hmmm.... Bikini girl who gets attacked by the evil tentacle monster." The manager would suggest.

The Akari would blink her eyes in response to this. "Um... No thank you... I'm not looking for that sort of role. Also reminds me to much of my youth."

"Also, since when the heck does this movie have a tentacle monster..." The man from before would blurt out, but would stop suddenly.

"Wait, what do you mean by your youth..."

"Its a long story, don't want to get into it." Hikari would curtly answer, not wanting to think of her old days in the Nova Corps.

"Sluty blonde that sleeps with the protagonist at the start of the movie to make him into a play boy?" The manager would suggest again.

Hikari would be taken a back again. "Is that all you can think about for me? Nasty roles like that? I'm here to be an extra or a stunt double, not an erotic actress. If that is all you can come up with, then I probably should just go ahead and take my leave."

WC: 251
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:40 am
"Ugh! Wait hold up!" The director would say, holding up his hands. "Ok... You got a point... but ugh... Ok. I'm sure we can use you for something." The man would say, pausing for a second. "Um.... do you have any particular acting skills?"

"Not particularly if I am being honest." The blond would say, in a matter of fact manner. "Other than your basic skills that would accompany being a kunoichi."

"Oh!" The director would exclaim excitedly. "One of the magic using crazy super hero people?"

"I mean... I do have access to chakra, yes." The Akari assassin would respond.

"Eh... I don't belive ya'll are that religious to use chakra as a proper term." He would explain. "Nor do I think it is really fair for ya'll to call yourselfs Ninjas, since none of you really do much in the way of sneaking or assassinating, You all seem to have super powers that cause big explosions and what not. See, thats more like an awesome super hero thing rather than a ninja thing, which to be fair I think is more awesome."

Hikari would sigh, before continuing. "Well, I suppose that is a good point, but I have actually been no assassination missions before, so I think it is fair to call me a Ni.... A Kunoichi. but yes, I have those skill sets."

"So you have the ability to transform into someone else right?" The director would ask with an eager look on his face.

"Yes sir." Hikari would respond, thinking she sees where this is going.

WC 256
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:21 am
"So then, you have access with that shapeshifting ability right?" The director would ask.

"The Transformation ability?" Hikari would ask. "Well, yes, that is an ability I have, although its less of a shapeshifting and more of an illusion. Like, I wouldn't be able to grow claws or anything."

"Tommato tomato!" The Perverted director would ask, throwing his hands up in the air. "Either way, it means you could transform into any of the main stunt actors or actresses and actually do stunt work as them, correct?"

The Akari assassin blink as she would be taken aback for a moment by... a surprisingly well thought out idea from the director. "I mean.... yes I could. Actually, that is a very practical use for this technique that I didn't think of before. Great job. Yes, that would be something I could do."

"Awesome! So, we have a scene, where they protaganist gets thrown into the belly of a volcano, but then catches himself on a ledge and pulls himself out right before he falls into the lava portion. Nothing to crazy for someone like you, right?"

"Yeah, that is pretty simple." Hikari would say. "Me falling down a 10 or 20 foot drop into a probably a crash mat, and then climbing some stairs? Simple enough."

"Oh... yeah.... about that... we didn't actually have the budget to make a safe place like that to fall." The Director would explain. "So we had to use the actual volcano on the island... but that shouldn't be to hard for someone like you, right?"

WC: 260
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:20 am

The Kunoichi would sigh upon hearing this. Well, if anyone has to be the one who does this, it would probably be best if it was her rather than some poor twenty year old who might not know what they are doing.

"Ok, That is fine, just point me to where I can go to get changed and read the script."

Exit

WC: 61
TWC: 4,325
Claims

D Rank Mission complete
6,000 Ryo
500 Ryo (Ap Conversion)

D Rank Mission complete
6,000 Ryo
500 Ryo (Ap Conversion)

C Rank Mission Complete
D Rank Mission complete
8,000 Ryo
1,000 Ryo (Ap Conversion)

(New Ryo Total: 183,900 Ryo)

376 WC to Touch Explosive Completing the B rank at max discount (Other words can be found Here and Here

1,125 WC to Seal Writing Completing it with Max stat discount

1,125 WC to Seal of Suppression completing it with Max stat discount

1,125 WC to Invisible Seal Completing it with the Max stat discount

574 WC to Paralysis Seal

Forgoing the ticket reward since the mission was completed after the cut off date. (I have seen some former staff members though claiming tickets, even from missions after the cut off date, so let me know if I am wrong here.)

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:17 am
Hey, 2 things, where are you getting the 6000 Ryo from for each D Rank? Even with the total numbers added together, for both it would only be 4000 between the two.

Second, if you already have WC allocated into Touch Explosive, please link the thread of where that WC was gained. Thanks in advance!
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:30 am
Edited in the other topics for Fuin explosion!

As for the Ryo, feel free to call me out if I am wrong here, but both D rank missions give 2,000 Ryo a piece. According to Mission Guidelines Jounin get an additional 4,000 Ryo for every mission they complete, bringing the total to 6,000. (Which is how the C rank mission, which gives 4,000, is giving me 8,000) I'm 95% sure I qualify as a Jounin here. (And if I am wrong, I would qualify as an A rank Vagabond.)

I'll change it to something else though if I have misunderstood something.
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:39 am
Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum