Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Push it to the limit....(P,Nk, Kin, Izo) Empty Push it to the limit....(P,Nk, Kin, Izo)

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:02 pm
The moon light began to flood through his open window, but for once he wasn't sleeping rather obnoxiously in his bed. Today, well tonight he woke up early it was probably 4 a.m. and he was ready to get going to the training grounds, and hopefully learn some more jutsu. Tonight he has on an short sleeved black shirt with his clan's insignia on the back, and a pair of black cargo shorts, and of course his Konoha head band, on his arms were raps that went all the way to his shoulder, the same on his legs. His arm still hurts from dislocating it some time ago. He can now pop his shoulder at will oh boy! He already had a couple bowls of ramen, out for Murphy, who was still sleeping. He jumped out of his window and headed for the training grounds.

As he walked there he wondered what he'd do for the couple of hours it'd be before his team mates would join him. As he looked up into the night sky he saw a black bird, he thought it was a raven, and ravens are good luck unlike crows. He'd start on his training regime, which would be 1000 push ups, sit ups, and pull ups, but before that he had to start his half hour run/jog, it was either one in case he was feeling energetic today which he wasn't. He'd continue doing these 5 things over and over until his team mates would arrive.

WC 253
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Push it to the limit....(P,Nk, Kin, Izo) Empty Re: Push it to the limit....(P,Nk, Kin, Izo)

Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:25 pm
It had been quite a while since her last training excursion with the boys and Kin was still exhausted those boys will one day be the death of her. They constantly push the envelope but their results would be no less than spectacular. She jusr wishes they would listen to her she does not give medical advice to be a nuisance to them she gives it to them in order to keep them from dying. It was four am and the moon was shining so bright the glow was angelic and out in full. No one was crazy enough to be out at this hour and she needs to clear her mind. 

Getting out of bed kin would put on her normal attire of a green shirt, Ninja socks and sandals but additionally a Jacket and cscarf because its warm. She left her headband home because she was only going out for a stroll and it would not be needed her bangs covered only her right side of her head.  Mason had called another training day, this time she will fully utilize it like they had before. 

It was a rather cold morning in Konohagakure with every exhale Kin could see her breath, she would walk past the Dango shop and it would remind her of Lady Aubumi who passed away not to long ago and used to watch after Kin when her parents were away or her mom was too frustrated with her "failure" of a daughter. She would finally stop by the training field and what he saw was rather peculiar or not really Mason was doing push ups she knew he was a trainaholic but this was a whole level of crazy. She would watch him waitng to see if he woukd notice her. He was driven and determed to be a great ninja kin wished she had that drive but she was always called a fallure and was almost dropped from the academy by her parents if it had not been for old lady Aubumi she owed her her life if not for her she would have never met Izo, Mason, Murphy the Wolf, Mako Sensei, and Even Ayame and Nita but this debt she could never repay and it killed Kin on the inside she also missed the funeral becasue of graduation. She never got to say her final goodbyes to the one person who showed her any love and support. 

WC: 406
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Push it to the limit....(P,Nk, Kin, Izo) Empty Re: Push it to the limit....(P,Nk, Kin, Izo)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:34 am
It is still very early in the hidden leaf village. Unable to sleep, Izo decides he would go for a jog around the village to help him fall back to sleep. Izo would slowly roll out of bed, and begins to get dressed for the day ahead. Izo’s arms are still cut from his and masons rasengan show down the other day, Izo would look at the bandages that kin applied over his wounds and thinks ‘boy that kin is something else, I don’t know where we would be with out her.’ Izo looks down at his hand as he finishes his thought.

Once he is dressed Izo would head outside, and deciding to waste no time, Izo gets right to it, running a t 3/4th his maximum speed in order to help him to get the blood flowing. Once he is a little warmed up, Izo would slow down to a more moderate pace, running at about half his top speed.

As Izo is running through the streets on his early morning jog, he can see the bare empty streets, he would notice how quiet and serine it is with out the hassle and bustle that goes on during the day. As he passed the ninja academy, Izo’s thoughts instantly shift to his most recent time there and how he mason and kins and cleaned up the entire training area, with a smile “ha I’m still curious, did mako sensei really take a crap on that dummy?” Izo would think to himself as he continues running, the academy now behind him.

As he nears the training grounds, Izo would pick up the pace a little, running at near top speed to help improve his Stamina.  As Izo nears the entrance to the training grounds, he would begin to see a young girl. From a distance, Izo is curious as to who this pink haired girl could be. Izo would initially assume it is kin as she is one of if not the only person. With pink hair in the village. However, with out her headband, Izo would not be able to confirm this until he gets closer to the young female ‘who ever that is, wonder what they are staring at?’ izo would think to himself, as he finally comes up to the training grounds, also he now finally for the first time is able to see that the young female is kin. Also now standing a few feet behind kin, izo can see what she’s been staring at this whole time. It’s mason, training hard as usual. From the looks of it, Izo would determine that mason had been out here for a few hours now. “damn this fool, I can let him catch up to me” Izo would mumble to himself before turning to his teammates and greeting them with a hearty “morning Yall!”

After greeting his teammates, Izo would then turn to Kin and says “ hey earth to kin, are you in there, hey everything ok you loom like you was zoned out just now.” Izo would then turn towards mason and says “hey mason, no fair u started with out me.. next time just wake me up or something. I am not about to have my rival out do me” Izo would then quickly sprint over and joins mason in his workout. Izo would watch mason and mirror his every move, trying to do one more rep than mason every time he stopped. While doing a set of push up Izo would call out to his squad mates “so what’s on the agenda for today? Should we work on jutsu, or should we work on a strategy for how we are going to combat mako sensei and get those bells?”. Izo would go back to doing his workout while he waits for his team leader to come up with the agenda for the day.

WC 651
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:01 am
Not even noticing the little crowd , that was Kin, and then Izo joining him he kept on doing, push ups not even taking his eyes away from in front of him, all he was thinking about was ways to get stronger. He snapped outta his little trance when he heard Izo ask what we were doing today. Mason would reply with a determined but winded "Everything...... and anything, Izo. I think Kin should start being more than our stand by medic, and train herself, no offense of course. I'm gonna work on a couple things, you can work with me if you want." Mason would say gesturing towards the whole team. "Strategies? We can work on that later, but for the starter its jutsus and regular conditioning.

Mason would get up from doing his push ups if he kept count right he was at 793. "I guess I'll have to continue later..." Mason would mumble. He was sweating, even though it was pretty cold out, he only had the one shirt on, which he took off so he wouldn't sweat even more. "Izo, i'm gonna work firstly on Wind Glaive, which is a technique that uses wind chakra, to make one faster. You can help or learn it or whatever I just wanted to know if you'll help me practice it?" Mason would say as a couple of beads of sweat ran down his face onto his chest.

WC 238
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:18 pm
Kin was astonished by how he could work out in the cold. It's only four and his blood must be fully flowing. Kin was watching as he continued his push ups. Unaware of the impending missile known as Izo Nara  she would be startled as he got all up in her face she would turn very red and turn away from him quickly. "Izo you can't just..sneak up on people it is not polite." She scolded him but at that very moment, Mason became aware of their presence as he would turn to look at Izo and Kin. 

Izo would bring up the topic of what the squad would be doing today, " Should we work on jutsu, or should we work on a strategy for how we are going to combat mako sensei and get those bells?”.   This had been plaguing Kin for quite some time they have a test coming up and they had not trained as a squad yet they have only worked on Jutsu. Kin was not opposed to it she just needs to finish Genjutsu binding and then she meets Sarutobi Sensi's requirements. "I think we should do...all of it today..." Kin stumbled on her words but hoped the general gist of her statement had at least made sense to them. "I..want to practice my genjutsu too..." She pleaded she was okay wth them working on their technique but she also wanted to train with them and not feel left out. 

WC:246
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:19 pm
Izo is now sitting on the floor, a bit winded from the short workout he had just completed. Izo would use the time that his squad mates are talking to catch his breath. Hearing mason say “izo I’m going to work firstly on wind Glaive” intrigues izo, as he likes the idea of being faster.  Izo  would say in response “that does sound like a plan.  But first I want to work on the shadow clone jutsu.” Izo would then turn towards kin, but still speaking to the group “ kin was pretty upset that we beat each other up the other day. So I figured by learning this, we could go all out in our trainings  without fear or worry  of hurting each other, as the clone would just dispel when severely hurt. Besides I’ve pretty much got it down, just got to make a few minor adjustments here and there.” Izo would then stand to his feet and take a long stretch, extending his arms high over his head and ending with a powerful yawn .

Izo would walk over and lean against a nearby tree. Reaching into his weapons pouch, Izo would  pull out a scroll. While examining the scroll Izo would call out to Kin “say, how does that genjutsu of yours work?” never taking his eyes from the scroll in his hands.

MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:49 pm
"Wind Glaive, actually can get put off it isn't that important right now, I'd actually very much like to work Shadow Clones, I just started working on it and I need help. I basically no the whole jutsu already if you want I can teach you later." Mason would say determined to do all he can in a small time. "Kin, I was waiting for you to start training with us, what type of gen jutsu is it?" Mason would say he just noticed he could see his breath, was it really that could out? Mason didn't care he was starting to cool down but he was still sweating. "No time for talk though lets get straight to it!" Mason said with some pep in his voice. He put his hands into the only sign needed for the jutsu, which was the clone sign. He thought about a perfect replica of himself, and in an instant he said "Shadow clone jutsu!" and poof! A very small, and sickly version of himself appeared. He kicked it, his foot didn't go through it. It was a start.

WC 185
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:38 pm
'I want to learn...um...genjtsusu binding. It allows me to Bind an enemy causing them not move. I already have tree binding death and this one just keeps you motionless i have to make eye contact with the taget first then after that i can defeat my enemy with ease."
(55)
Izo Nara
Izo Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:27 am
Izo is still leaning against the tree with his back when he Hears mason say “no time for talk though let’s get to it.” hearing mason say this Brings a smile to Izo’s face. “hey once we get it down, we can make clones and fight against them two on two or three on three if kin wants to get in on the action. Izo would say while still looking down at his scroll. Izo would then wave one of his hands in kins direction before calling out “genjutsu, sounds pretty scary if you ask me. But if you want you can try that binding on me. I don’t think It goes against your no beating up our teammates rule” Izo would playfully say to Kin with a smile on his face, still looking down at the scroll in his hands. If kin decides to practice on izo he would put the scroll away and stand up straight nervously waiting for her to use her genjutsu on him. If she decides not to Izo would simply continue to read from his scroll.
WC 176
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:48 am
Mason had a slight smile on his face after hearing Izo volunteer to be an Genjutsu test dummy. "Izo, Genjutsu is scary, I've gone against someone with it, and I hated it. But better you than me..." Mason would say with a smile on his face. He was starting to get cold now, he wasn't starting to get cold now. He looked rather lean without his shirt on, a little towards the muscular side with a four pack. He'd put back on his shirt and try to make a shadow clone once again. He put his fingers into the clone sign and would think of a perfectly tangible, exact replica of himself. In another poof of smoke, a slightly bigger, about one foot tall Mason would appear. "This small again?" Mason would say a little bit annoyed, but still keeping his smile. "Izo can you show me how to do this?" Mason would say, he wasn't going to do the jutsu again for another midget Mason to appear.

WC 168
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum