Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Welcome to the Dragons Hour (Tsuna) Empty Welcome to the Dragons Hour (Tsuna)

Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:46 pm
During the dregs of the night, Morio stood within his room looking in the mirror of his current self. His hair had been splotched in two, one side being a dark purple and almost black and the other being white. Never had he seen a dissonance of color be so...layered yet net. Whatever had happened to his hair had been a conundrum to him yet he didn't mind it. His eyes as well had someone went from amber to an icy blue which was bizarre to him. To his right sat a case of eight pills that he had been told would help in the development of his body and he had been skeptical of that. Shaking his head he would remove the pills from the case and downed them followed by some water quickly before gulping and feeling something...off. His body began to convulse and writhe as he dropped to the ground and passed out for what seemed like a long time. Waking up into the world anew he looked into the mirror and saw himself...but matured. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he ran a couple of fingers along his face as he nodded to himself," So they do work...I look nice as an adult," such a vain comment but it was the first he had given himself  in a long while. As he turned away from the mirror he could hear something fluttering about. Reaching for Cassian he would twirl the sword within the grasp of his hand as he looked around. He didn't own any pets and the store had been closed so nothing could get in so that meant one thing. An intruder. He continued down the hall and traversed the steps to get to the base level of the forge. As he continued to walk he could still hear the beating of those wings...they sounded like steel against the air, something he had not heard before.

The more he walked the closer he got until he stood within the door of the forge and there he had been met with eyes as red as the fire he used to forge his steel. The two exchanged a glance for sometime before a strong, yet rough voice came from the eyes," So you are the one with the blood of the dragons coursing through their veins...I must admit i am a little disappointed..I thought you would look more battle hardened but i see in your eyes that you are...Interesting," A evil chuckle would escape from the eyes as they fluttered from left to right. It seemed as if the eyes or the entity that owned them had been looking around the darklit forge for some time before he could hear the rapping of claws on what Morio knew as his forging table. Sparks would ignite the room as he could see small glimpses of scales...were those talons? Whatever this was it wasn't a common animal. The sword within his hand hummed a faint icy blue as Morio gripped it lightly, but something within him had...calmed him. The sword disappeared in a flash of bright light, temporarily lighting the room and giving Morio but a brief glimpse at the wielder of the voice. The dragon smiled and he breathed a darkish red flame into the forge to light the room and show its true form," Bow to the Elder Dragonwrym, Nidhogg, oh Heir of the Ametsuchi and bask in my glory," the proud dragon stated. Morio for a moment stood in confusion before blinking and tilting his head," Who now? Sorry but i don't know you are or why you are in my forge, but flutter out," silence soon filled the air as the fire behind Nidhogg filled the air and his rage had shown.

"YOU FILTHY MORTAL! HOW DARE YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ME. I AM THE RAGE AND FIRE OF YOUR ILK, THE DARK DRAGON THAT DESCENDS UPON HIS FOES AND BATHES THE FIELD IN BLOOD AND FIR-," he was cut short by the right hand of Morio raising," Not to cut you short but here's the deal. If you are all of that i know nothing of my actual family. To my knowledge i'm the only Ametsuchi left and my dad didn't have time to tell me stories cause he's dead so," the two exchanged looks for a moment as the fire died down, Nidhogg blatantly showing a look of confusion as he fluttered over toward the male and stared into his eyes deeply.  As he did his own would glow, almost as if he had been peering into the young males mind and after a few moments he would flit back and perch once again on the table," I see...A boy who does not know of his true inheritance...taking the last name of the Hoshimura...I see. No matter that will change tonight. You will drink of my blood and take your mantle as the Master of the Divine Dragons...the true heir that you were meant to be," there was another silence as Morio stood there and thought. Was this it...the taking of his true name and position. There was no doubt about it that Tsuna had been the defacto heir to the Hoshimura due to his feats and prowess, but now...he had something to call his own. If it wasn't his pride showing it was something else as he stepped forward and nodded," Then let's get this over with," and the dragon only chuckled. With one swift motion of his talon he cut forth a small stream of blood from himself and baptized the male in dragonsblood. As the blood trickled down his throat and throughout his body, causing it to burn. He didn't shy away from it as he continued to drink, every atom and cell in his body feeling like it had  been on fire before it stopped and the communion was done.

Nidhogg chuckled as he patted the boy on the head and fluttered away," The communion is done and a new day arises...my champion," though Morio didn't know it everything for him had changed. Night soon lead into morning as he stood there over looking something, a soft clacking walking from the forge to the front," Mast- No. Would father suffice or just Morio?," the feminine voice would ring as he looked up over his glasses and motioned for her to continue," Everything has been stocked and accounted for. The forge is ready and we have several special orders. I will begin on a few and leave the ones you have specifically asked for out," to which the icy eyed male would peer up to her, his diamon slitted eyes peering into her but he was smiling. Nodding to her he would motion her to go on but not before thanking her," Thank you for your diligence Inazuma...Even for your first day you carry yourself as if you had done this a million times," to which she would simply smile and walk off into the forge. The door would open and close a few times as people came in to make orders, Morio had ran the desk for a bit as Nidhogg sat perched on a suit of armor, peering at the people that came in. At the moment their perception of him would be...interesting but they knew not to look at him...or felt it. For the moment he would continue working as normal, the day of the Mastersmith Morio had only begun after all. With the ringing of the bell once more he would look up to see who it had been before he chuckled and shook his head.

"Well if it isn't the raven himself."

WC: 1,279

Creating Inazuma and Ryouma via Souls of the Sword Weapon Class: Katana/ Weapon class: Staff
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 211500

Welcome to the Dragons Hour (Tsuna) Empty Re: Welcome to the Dragons Hour (Tsuna)

Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:51 pm
Warping into physical existence, Tsuna manifested within the open area of the forge, not too far from Morio’s current location - 5 meters to be exact. He donned in his gifted armor, Raven Feeder. The clatter of his armor chimed as his feet made contact with the ground. Immediately the Raven sensed not just Morio’s chakra, but two other sources. “Good morning, brother. I thought it best to pay you a visit while I was patrolling the village…” He informed, shifting his eyes over to the two new faces. He paused, something about these two were…not as they seemed, but who was Tsuna to pry?

…although, it wouldn’t hurt to ask, right?

You have guest, apologies for intruding. I don’t believe I’ve seen either of these two before, are they friends of yours, Morio?” Redirecting his gaze back to the Dragon, he awaited some form of response that was more than a physical gesture of lack of interest in the form of a shoulder shrug. 
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Welcome to the Dragons Hour (Tsuna) Empty Re: Welcome to the Dragons Hour (Tsuna)

Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:00 pm
His icy blue eyes moved to greet the form that had teleported into his forge, that none other than the Omen of the Battlefield himself, Tsuna Hoshimura. The dragon of the Ametsuchi had chuckled seeing that his brother had been patrolling as he often did," I am surprised you are not wearing your cloak dear brother. You did earn it as one of the best in the tourney, it should be displayed proudly. Though it would seem...you have been taking care of Raven Feeder quite well. Good I thought i was going to need to beat you with a hammer or something for not being more diligent with it. Never the less it is good of you to stop by and pay me a visit," when Tsuna asked about the new bodies in the shop he would laugh for a moment. Morio would point to the woman working the door and taking care of the orders," That would be your niece, Reimei. And the one working the forge that you might see in a moment is Ryouma, your nephew. The brooding Dragon you have the pleasure of locking eyes with is Nidhogg. He is one of the ancient dragons that had a covenant with the forefathers of my father's clan, The Ametsuchi. Apparently he felt my chakra and came to rekindle the ancient bond we once had and now I am his champion," Nidhogg of course would slowly begin to flutter over to Tsuna and fly around him before returning to his perch and brooding once more. Whatever the Elderwrym had seen he had been pleased with. Reimei would turn on her heels and look to Tsuna with a smile, bowing to him as she acknowledged him," Good day Uncle it is nice to meet you finally. I saw you fight in the Nova exams, congratulations on your victory and promotion!," the bright bubbly smile of the female would permeate the room as she moved to continue doing her job.

Morio himself would slowly begin to step from behind the counter and moved over toward Tsuna before patting him on the back and looking toward a set of armor," Have you come to see any new wares or are you simply here for as you say? See me while you are patrolling? Well either way you are here so let me show you something," pressing gently on the males back he would usher him over to two new sets of armor that he had proudly made. Stopping at the first, a set of dragonscale armor that had been probably one of the first he had made with the true decor of a dragon," This here is Dragonmare. According to legend this armor was worn by one Hoshimura who had a pact with the dragons as well and had been their champion. There was a weapon that paired with it but it is currently being made in the back. The other however is...Incomplete yet. But! I also have something in the works for the victor of the Nova Exams," his eyes would shift over to the male as his right hand moved to place itself upon his right shoulder. There would be a small shift of light before it disappeared and Morio would move back to his desk to write something down.

551 WC
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum