Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yūka Raiten'nō
Citizen
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Meeting Unexpected Friends (P, Invite Only) Empty Meeting Unexpected Friends (P, Invite Only)

Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:18 pm

nxZJ24a.jpg
Was a soldier in the legions, Fought against the demons - Fought against the monsters made of gold
hiding in the blue

Yūka Raiten’nō hadn’t expected to be transported anywhere when she changed into her sleepwear and entered her rose golden color silk sheets; the soft coolness of the sheets would quickly lull the woman to sleep in a matter of moments; for a reason unbeknownst to Yūka; she found herself having one of the strangest of dreams; picturing a beautiful beach just outside of the walls of Kumogakure… But that certainly couldn’t be right? Yūka would softly shake her head as she moved forward, exiting the village of Kumogakure, touching the warmth of the sand with her barefoot first, suddenly the air felt warm, the shift in atmospheric pressure was something she couldn’t seem to explain, her body went stiff, before attempting to turn heel and return to her village she would be greeted with nothing but sand in the direction she had once came through… Her eyes staring back in confusion… Unsure exactly what happened; and where her village went… “Tsk… Hasta be a dream…” She would whisper to herself; taking her right arm up to her left to pinch herself rather hard; “Ouch!” She would whimper out as she rubbed the part on her left arm she had just pinched. “Shit… I guess it is real… How in the hell did this happen?” She’d speak again, louder than her previous whisper.

Yūka would sigh a little, the brightly lit sky meant that she was no longer somewhere it was night; and she had a feeling this would become one of the longest days she would need to remain awake… Without a second thought, she would go and prepare to gather intelligence in regards to where she was and what was happening… And how exactly she got there… She was certain that her Kage wouldn’t be happy to know that his shinobi were able to easily escape his village as this… Someone rather powerful had to make this happen… As she walked past people; dressed for summer fun in bathing suits and summer wear; Yūka would look down at her own attire… She was in a tank top and very short shorts… Her hair was half up in a messy lazy bun; certainly not the appearance of Raiten'nō royalty… Yūka would glance about; hoping to find somewhere to acquire different clothes; only to find that they sold… Bathing suits, this beach was certainly a curse.

That will be 500 Ryo, Miss.” The man at the stand said; as he held out a pure white bikini; it was adorned with gold detailing, and fit her personality all to well… As Yūka went down to reach in her pocket she would realize that… She in fact had no money at all. “I am so sorry sir…” She would mutter; how embarrassing it was for the woman to not have money… Considering her rank; she certainly had enough ryo all the time… “Look, give me… 30 minutes, maybe an hour tops. I will get the money for you. As Raiten’nō royalty; I swear this onto you. Please hold it in reserve.” Yūka knew that this man wouldn’t have any idea as to what she meant by her last name, nor maybe believe the fact that she was a noble of the clan of Raiten’nō… The man would think for a few moments; glancing around as if he had heard the same song and dance before; “Listen, I ain’t got time for waiting, and you ain’t got any funds. So here's this, my son been buggin’ me to join this sand castle competition and I just don’t have the time. You gather a team of people and make sure he wins first place.” The man would toss the bathing suit to Yūka; “Then you can keep it.” She would blink for a moment, confused but simply agreed…

Finding the bar would have to wait; she needed to find the little boy, and a team of people to help the boy. She would quickly make her way to change into the bathing suit she had acquired; and make her way to the beach; scanning for any form of familiar face to help her in her mission of sandcastle building; it seemed as if there was work that needed to be done on the beach… Her eyes would watch as she would begin to notice a few different headbands, people from other villages… She would bite her bottom lip with enough for to cause a small indent on her lip as she sighed; “Who am I going to convince to help me?” She muttered softly to herself as she raised her right hand up, placing her thumb on her bottom lip as she continued to stare, hoping by some small chance that she would be able to find someone; anyone; that she recognized in anyway.
Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 25
  • Vigor 50
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 25
AP
500/500

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 800
Total WC 800
Total WC Needed 800/1750
Active Skills
Beloved Presence - Missions rewards and pay are doubled for the holder of this skill.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
Yūka when she first lands on the beach:
Yūka in her bathing suit:
The Missions:

Tagged
  • None

But they stormed across Arcadia, Following their nature
Washed away the place I once called home

Last edited by Yūka Raiten'nō on Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen
Stat Page : The Ebon Rose
Genjutsu Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 84000

Meeting Unexpected Friends (P, Invite Only) Empty Re: Meeting Unexpected Friends (P, Invite Only)

Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:13 pm
Unlike the last time Blades was here, duking it out with sharks alongside three of Kumogakure's finest shinobi, he was forced into the beach through what he assumes is a wormhole of some kind. When he woke up, he found himself laying flat on the warm and cozy sand, dressed up once more in his ruffled white and blue two-piece swim suit, the bikini bottom and top adorned in cute pink ribbons and yellow stars. Sitting up and scratching his head with a hint of confusion on his face, he takes a moment to acclimate to his surroundings, all of his equipment safely put away in Storage DIsplacement already, meaning he wouldn't look like as much of a weirdo as he did last time. From what he could tell, nothing at all has changed, other than him not consciously seeking the sandy shores of Mikadzuki Beach. If there weren't completely different faces hanging around, he'd assume he was in some sort of weird space-time loop, but this immediately soothes his worried brow, and he smiles with a dry chuckle leaving his lips, stretching his arms up in the air to ease the stiffness in his joints. "Well, shit. Here we go again."

While he's taking a stroll to find something to do, he overhears a small portion of a conversation two certain individuals were having, about what he assumed was a business transaction, giving the tone and words used. What really caught his attention was the word 'royalty', however. The girl he hears this from certainly looked the part, gowned in decedent clothes fit for a princess, and speaking with a certain sense of honor... all paired with an immaculate portrait of beauty for him to behold. He definitely wants to approach her, but considering she was just handed a bathing suit by a vendor... he decides it's best to let her get dressed, and he watches the waves out to his right instead while he waits. When he can see her again - notably in some sort of distress - he casually makes his way over to her, his bright hazel eyes glinting in the sunlight by the time he's reached her. He gives a short bow before introducing himself, with a wry grin on his well taken care of face.

"Good day. You look like you need some help. Anything I can do to assist? The name's Blades... and yeah, it's a silly name, but it's the one I was given. I promise I'm not trying to seem cool... right now, I mean," he chortles, putting his hands behind his head and taking a few glances around, before centering his gaze back on her again. The sand castle competition seemed like it was about to start soon, and while he didn't want to make any baseless assumptions surrounding this woman's need for a second pair of hands, he was coming to the conclusion she was meant to help there for whatever reason. Deja vu at it's finest, it seemed. "I overheard you were royalty earlier while I was walking by, I think... that was you talking, right? Raiten’nō? Something tells me I might have heard that before, but I can't put my finger on it... pardon my curiosity, of course." From there he sees what she has to say, or do. Hopefully, she doesn't go about straight up ignoring him.

Word Count Tracker:
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12500

Meeting Unexpected Friends (P, Invite Only) Empty Re: Meeting Unexpected Friends (P, Invite Only)

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:42 pm
Yagi had not left since his initial run in with Saturn and Majima, but he was now contemplating strength as he meditated in the usually quiet courtyard of the inn that he was staying in when there was a small commotion not too far away from him. For some this place was a vacation spot for some, while for others it was a hunting ground and it reminded him of the dimension he stepped into when spring rolled around. He opened a single eye to take a glance at what was going on, catching the end of the conversation where this woman spoke, swearing upon the clan name…This caused Yagi’s chakra to flare as he heard the name, why did he become angered one may ask? It was because it was HIS clan mentioned. He then looked intently at who the female voice belonged to, finding out who it was belonging to without too much effort, but he did not recognize who it was. This was not out of the ordinary as he hardly spoke with members of his clan besides his mother and the elders. Another few moments passed and another figure approached and began to speak to his clan member, meanwhile Yagi just kept an eye on the situation as he was not yet inclined to help. The figure’s voice was indeed male and he spoke calmly, but Yagi could not help but be suspicious of whomever this person was…that was until he introduced himself as Blades and Yagi shook his head. “What is it with this plane that makes people act…ridiculous…Blades? The next person I meet will probably be named Boots…or maybe even Shield?” He chuckled a little loudly as he stood up from his meditation area, his joints popping and giving off the air of a powerful man. He slipped on a silk button down shirt and left it open as he approached.

“Another Raiten’nō made it out of the compound it seems…greetings then cousin. Can I be of some assistance?” He spoke very bluntly and offered little information on himself other than he was her cousin. He did not look at Blades during this time as he did not quite see the need for this entire thing as it was, most Raiten’nō had their own money, and the clan was not hoarding their wealth in the slightest. He did look at the man that was there speaking with her before this Blades character approached. The male looked at their small group with a little bit of anxiety and Yagi would just smile and give a nod, waiting for any replies that may come to his single question.

WC:442
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:04 pm
More smoke and mirrors, huh…” Sighed the Hyuuga, sitting upon the sand in a meditative state. Eye closed, yet he could still discern that he wasn’t where he originally started. The Ex Prince of the sand would restore vision to his eye as he attentively glanced around, familiarizing himself with his surroundings. The sand was lighter than that if the desert’s. A breeze filled with salt water could be deduced, bodies of water before him. Looking up he would see clear skies. “This is definitely not Sunagakure.” Stating while working his way to his feet. Patting the residual sand from his clothing.  A flame of white wisp would periodically spark around his eyepatch. 

Upon observation he learned that there was a theme going on here. Witnessing many people along the beach wearing swimsuits and swimming trunks. He guessed it was time for him to change up. As of right now, he wore a black, see through shit, black pants, loosen towards the bottom. His hair out, reaching the back of his knees. His tattoos and a few body scars could be seen through the shirt. 

A lilac eye would scan the beach perimeter to locate a stand that could possibly be selling beach wear. From afar he noticed a group gathering in front of a stand, noticing how two seemed to be attempting conversation with a female. That much didn’t concern the Hyuuga, he found what he was looking for. Souji made his way over there, stepping pass the group as he made his way to the stand. “Trunks, it doesn’t matter what the color is. Thanks.” The man placed the all white bathing suit to the side, glancing at the woman it was intended for as he did before tending to the needs of Souji. 

Noting that, Souji would also glance at the woman and then the bathing suit. Piecing the puzzle together he would point to the swimsuit. “That too.” the man was bewildered, but complied. Collecting both his green trunks with floral designs and the swimsuit he would locate a changing area to change into his newly purchased attire. Once changed he would step out and walk back over to the group. Heading over the swimsuit to the female. “I believe this is for you, if not, no judgment from me for whoever it goes to.” With that being said he would hand it over. Turning from them and making his way to a hammock. 

Finding his way in with comfort he would lay within the net as he suspends from the ground and sway. 

Souji relaxing in the hammock:

TWC: 428
Yūka Raiten'nō
Citizen
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:15 am

nxZJ24a.jpg
Was a soldier in the legions, Fought against the demons - Fought against the monsters made of gold
hiding in the blue

Yūka noticed as the moments would pass that more and more people would begin to gather; embarrassed that she seemingly made a spectacle of herself; all on her first time outside of the compound… She couldn’t help the slight flush that would streak across her face as she was first confronted by the first of three people, inquiring about what she had said: referring to herself as ‘royalty’, though technically her clan was not royalty per say – but rather simply only royalty within the village of Kumogakure; she found herself often times treated as a Princess and a solider by her own father: he often would ensure that she remembered that inside of Kumogakure was very different from the outside of Kumogakure… She didn’t know why she attempted to use this as some sort of advantage… It was pathetic in her own eyes… Let alone someone within her clan having no ryo on them? It was almost but unheard of.

It is a pleasure to meet you Blades…” She would pause, her violet eyes scanning the person in front of her… Unsure about many things; the voice would signify a male, but the dressing would say otherwise. Perhaps this person was within the process of changing themselves to fit into their own idea of who they should be better? Who was she to judge? Everyone should be able to feel as if they fit in their own skin. “Raiten’nō would be familiar if you happen to be from Kumogakure.” She would simply blurt out, not realizing that this perhaps was meant to be private information; before further damage could be done by the inexperienced woman; a tall slender figure would appear before the young Raiten’nō woman and the one called ‘Blades’; referring to her as ‘cousin’…

She didn’t completely recognize the man before her, but if his appearance and the way he held himself said anything, this man was certainly her cousin; “I… I seem to have woken up here… Unprepared completely.” She would admit, the embarrassment was all to real at this point; she assumed that this cousin of hers had been one of the few Raiten’nō that had been allowed to leave the compound and explore the real world beyond the walls… “And to be quite honest… I’m a little beside myself, this isn’t how I was expecting my first time outside of the compound to be.” She whispered, her voice was low, but enough to still be heard by the other Raiten’nō. It was true and utter embarrassment as she admitted the fact that she was outside before her time. “I don’t even understand how I’ve ended up here, let alone in my sleepwear… It’s rather… Flustering.

Without warning, the presence of a third male would catch Yūka’s attention as she glanced towards the voice as it offered her bathing suit, the flush of red against her cheeks would deepen. “T…Thank you.” She murmured, unaware of who the stranger was, but all the same very grateful. Her eyes would glance back towards the shop keep, “I’ll still help your son.” She would speak to him for a moment before turning her gaze to the others, “Perhaps since… Since we’re all here, you would like to accompany me to the beach to find a little boy? I would be in your debt.” She would announce.

Should Blades and the other Raiten’nō accept her offer to accompany her to the beach in search for the sandcastle competition; Yūka would offer to meet them there; with the fact she needed to go and change her current attire into the bathing suit so she may fit in better.

If the case being was accepted, Yūka would go and change her clothing, pausing as she went towards the beach as she saw the man in the hammock; was the same man who had bought her the bathing suit. “Excuse me…” She would offer before interrupting the man; “Thank you, again… For buying this.” She would wave her hand down her body as she spoke to him; “I will pay you back of course.” She would state, it wouldn’t be something she could find herself in debt for, something as silly as a bathing suit. “Perhaps… If it isn’t to much, you’d like to accompany me to the beach, there’s a contest that I’d certainly like to win.” She would state, her violet eyes staring towards him – Yūka was one for competition, she had always had to be the best; a children’s sandcastle competition was no exception to this.

Hoping that the man would accept her offer, she would walk close to him as she introduced herself, “My name is Yūka Raiten’nō.” She would glance towards the man; her eyes watching the man, he was handsome; tall, with long dark hair and covered in tattoos… Something about him felt dangerous… Dangerous and fun…

Given that everything went Yūka’s way; she would find herself meeting up with the others, “Before I forget, we’re here to help a little boy, we have to help him come out in first place of this competition.” She would smile towards the others, “Oh!” She pressed her fingertips on her forehead where her birthmark was located, “Before I forget… My name, my name is Yūka.” Knowing the other two already knew her last name given she had already given that out. “Let’s make sure we do out best!” She smiled proudly, as they would discover the boy with no help, the biggest smile once he realized the foursome were there to help him.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 25
  • Vigor 50
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 25
AP
500/500

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 924
Total WC 1,724
Total WC Needed 1,724/1750
Active Skills
Beloved Presence - Missions rewards and pay are doubled for the holder of this skill.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
Yūka when she first lands on the beach:
Yūka in her bathing suit:
The Missions:

Tagged
But they stormed across Arcadia, Following their nature
Washed away the place I once called home
Blades Chinoike
Blades Chinoike
Citizen
Stat Page : The Ebon Rose
Genjutsu Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 84000

Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:09 pm
Ah, this lady at least knew how to greet someone in a friendly manner. He could tell she was perhaps somewhat offput by being here, and being rhetorically caught with her pants down, however, and because of that he reigns back his generally excited attitude. "It's nice to meet you too! ...Oh, Kumogakure? Wow, there's a lot of you over here at the beach... I met your Raikage here, you know!" While chuckling to himself, he puts his hands towards the back of his head and takes into account the information he just gathered. This was the second person he's met from the Land of Lightning that claimed to be in a station of royalty. It made him question if their culture was ruled a lot more by that of the royal hierarchy in comparison to Sunagakure. Those thoughts disappear soon afterwards, and he continues as gently as he can manage with, "By the way, sorry if I made too big a deal out of approaching you. I just enjoy the variety of folks I've been meeting here... hope we can be friends, for the short time we know each other!" He ends this with a big smile, and that's the second her 'cousin' makes it over.

In stark contrast to Yuka, this one seemed a lot more... cold. Rude, if he would dare. It didn't stop him from attempting to remind himself that he might as well be a stranger to these people, and they're more than likely ignoring him out of sheer interest in protecting their kin. His smile falters at this, but he keeps himself composed, deciding to just ride where the rest of this now group conversation goes... which is almost immediately followed by yet another newcomer. This one he had vague knowledge of, considering they were a part of the same village, but he wasn't able to pinpoint who they actually are, nor did he have the time to really inquire on it. Not only that, they in particular had the gall to straight up buy the swimsuit, and walk away like a straight up badass. A part of him commends this act, since he helped someone and went about his business, without wanting a thank. The other part made him wonder if it would have been more rewarding for the woman to work for it like she intended... but he pushes that aside. No use in really thinking about what could have been, this was their reality. "Huh. Cool guy."

Yuka gets a simple nod from Blades when she excuses herself to get dressed, and assuming Yagi doesn't move away from him before he can speak, he tries to gain his attention, his brow raised slightly in a bemused way. "I admire you coming in to help out your family. Who might you be, though? Not every day I see two of the same clan in one place... except for Uchiha. They seem to be everywhere," he concludes, chuckling at his own joke and shooting the man a wink. If he doesn't say anything in response, he just waits at the spot they all are supposed to meet up at if they are to help Yuka, eagerly awaiting for the rest of their day to begin. By the time she gets back, he learns Yuka's actual name, and he couldn't help but enjoy how it rolled off the tongue. Would the others introduce themselves? Would Souji even join? If not, he will at least tell his name to Yagi. "My name's Blades, if you don't already know. But, I'm ready to help them make the best goddamn sandcastle in all of the world if you're all up for it!"

Word Count Tracker:
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12500

Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:22 pm
Yagi was happy to help a member of his family but he did understand why she was flustered. He remembered meeting the Raikage not too long after leaving the compound and…well that did not exactly go too well for him. He grinned as he showed his gloved hand and then looked at his cousin. “We all have a way to remember the first time outside the compound…mine is tied to the gloves here.” He said as he stretched and was about to continue but the group was approached once more…this time Yagi did not catch his presence and he was immediately caught off guard. The man handed over a bathing suit to his cousin before there was a word that could really be said from himself or from blades there was a small exchange of words, but ultimately Yagi clenched his fists because of the appearance of the man…he was able to come and go without much of a sound on the hard tile floor. Nonetheless it was apparent they would now be in for something more as his cousin stated that she still wished to help the man’s son. She then turned and asked for him and Blades to assist her, it was something he was not caring much for but he nodded as he realized that this was probably the best way to keep an eye on his clan member…it would be a shame if anything were to happen while here.

“It is never an issue dear cousin…do not worry, but hurry and go change so that we may make our way to the beach please.” He would say with a friendly, practiced smile. She soon disappeared as she was going to change, and was also likely to try to find the man that helped her in her time of need. Leaving him there with Blades he would hear the comments about meeting members of Kumogakure at the beach, including their kage. When asked for his name, Yagi looked at the man and reached out his right hand before giving that same practiced smile. “ The name is Yagi, and I am a member of a clan in Kumogakure.” He would then begin to walk towards the sandy beach as that is the only place to really have a sandcastle building contest. Blades then introduced himself and said he was ready to get to work on the sandcastle. “Well I think that is a noble goal…as for your name…who am I to judge that? It is nice to meet you as well…now I wonder where my dear cousin is?” He said inquisitively as it was easy to spot a young boy that was alone and looking nervous. Yagi approached and was quick enough to ask, “I assume you are the inn keeper’s child? Do not worry, we are here to help.” He showed a genuine smile for once as he knew what it was like to be looked down upon when one was younger and he was was eager to show what good he could do.

WC:507
TWC: 949
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum