Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

unexpected meeting Empty unexpected meeting

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:51 am
"I may have gotten turned around" She spoke to no one in general as she stopped to take a look about the lands before her. She needed to get out of this area, though she wasn't exactly sure where to go to or how to get there so in all reality the destination really didn't matter to her too much. The wind blew cold and the rain poured down making her curse the gods for the clothes on her back. A more intelligent nin would have known to pack a second set, or at least carry something warm in case of a weather change, but here she was trudging on through the mud wearing very little and cursing at the air. 

"I swear to god one of these days I'll get a bit of luck on entry..." she said, pausing to adjust the weapon on her back. The scythe was an easy carry. The snath was thick and laden with switches that did certain things or enabled aspects of the weapon to work as intended, the most useful of which opened up a slot along the side specifically to make transporting the enormous gaudy thing easier. All she had to do was pull the chain from the slot until it was long enough to serve as a strap and the mace ball on the bottom would take care of the slack and hold it firmly across her chest.

"You know Kira....Maybe if you thought before you acted you wouldn't need luck? That man had clothes in his home and you'd already stolen from him once..." As usual her two greatest headaches floated about her, Daruku hovering still about four feet in the air as her sister pranced about like a sprite. She hated them so much most of the time. Daruku went out of her way to cause her trouble, butting in when she wasn't needed and providing what she thought to be witty retort usually only when Kira was in trouble and shuurin, bless her heart was no better. The sweet blue doll meant well but she was just so simple that her innocent mistakes at times caused more frusteration then Daruku's personal attacks.

"You know daruku...Maybe if you have me access to my memories i could be sleeping comfortably in a bed in one of the villages right now instead of traveling the borders alone." She could hear a light chuckle dripping with sardonicism but the creature spoke no more, which only left her to get lost in her own thoughts. "Goddess i need to figure out where I'm supposed to go.....If only there was a sign."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

unexpected meeting Empty Re: unexpected meeting

Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:55 am
Running the borders at a slightly fast pace was Youka, dashing in between trees and bushes to ensure the female that had just taken wasn't followed. It had been only a few moments earlier that he had entered the rains borders with the torrential down pour that was always happening here. He had long since pulled the hood of his robes over his head to find solace from the rain and at least keep his vision un obscured and most of all his hair dry.

"So far so good, no one seems to be following us" He'd say out loud to himself as he dodged a tree branch making sure his footing was still solid. He had chosen to do this just in case the female was a spy meant to be caught so she could be followed. Well if anything did happen he would be able to handle them. He focused his chakra senses and began expanding the range to pick up anyones chakra signature.

His senses peaked and focused on a small signature a little distance away that he almost didn't investigate it. But a small chakra signature could lead to big problems so he went in the direction of the feeling as fast as he could. When he reached where the presence was coming he saw...oh god another little girl. He had just dealt with one of these he didn't need another in his life again. "Turn around and leave Youka, turn around and leave".

She was walking in the rain and it looked pretty terrible sigh. Youka walked over to where he was behind the woman but kept his distance of course to be safe. "Excuse me miss, what are you doing out here in this poor weather" he would ask just loud enough for her to hear him but no one else.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:38 pm
"Miss Kira... We seem to have visitor." Kiranomo turned to gaze upon the strange man, taking a step back into a defensive stance out of habit. Daruku let out a long shrill laugh as her sister informed their master that there was a threat inbound. Her eyes resonated with the same paralyzingly fear that shot down her spine making her limbs feel weak and heavy. 

"Who....Who are you?" Her voice was shaky and unsure. If there was any chance that the man before her could have missed her fear her voice made it abundantly clear.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 pm
As he stopped his movement completely and his vision became more focused he could make out two tiny creatures on opposite sides of the woman floating. He could hear mumbles as if they were talking but couldn't make out any words due to the heavy rain. "I'm not here to harm you ma'am do you come from Konoha" he would ask the woman. If she said yes then he would simply kill her here and now she would more than likely be looking for the girl. If she said no he would be more inclined to help the girl. "I'm no one important just a priest passing by heading home" by the way, to answer your question.

He could tell that she was visibly scared or maybe just cold from all this rain from the way she was trembling. "If you would like to save all questions till we get you to drier territory, I will take you to my village". He would watch and gauge her actions to see if she was up to anything of course keeping his guard and chakra senses on at all times to notice any elevation in her chakra.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:05 pm
"I don't know. I don't really remember where in from...." She turned to look at the black doll, searching her tiny face for any sign of where she was originally from but as usual it didn't offer up any helpful answers. "Yes... Please just don't hurt me. I think I may be without a village. Her left hand slid up to touch the headband around her neck, wondering if it was really hers. Nothing made sense.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:13 pm
Hmm this girl was either a very good liar or she was honestly lost, Youka decided to take his chances and help the child. "Very well, I'll take you with me" With those words he would take off his robe and offer it to the young girl walking closer to her at the same time. If allowed he would wrap it around her tiny frame pulling the hood over her head to save her from the rain. If that was allowed to happen he would kneel down for her to climb on his back, "don't worry, I'll carry you".
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:31 pm
"he's going to kill you you know....." The dark pixie seemed to be unworried about the safety of its master. More so she seemed excited by the prospect of her Kira meeting her end, even if it also cost her her own life.

She resolved to relinquish herself to the newcomers whim. She dropped her head shutting her eyes tightly as he slid the robes over her shoulders holding her breath until the hood slid slowly over her wet face, turning to allow shuurin to brush across her face as it ducked into the hood to get out of the rain. 

"I am at the mercy of your kindness good sir." She almost didn't remember climbing onto her back. As the fatigue and tiredness finally took over she felt her mind silence for a short period of time.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:37 pm
Atleast the girl had manners, she would climb onto his back after whatever the things were floating by her said their peace. "Hold on tight please this is going to be very fast" With her on his back he would make the tiger handseal to perform the body flicker technique and in a blur of speed he would rush back to Iwa

(Inst travel to Iwa speed 260)
(Exit)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:44 pm
His body was so warm against her cold clammy skin. Minutes into the travel the soft bumping and shifting up and down sucessfully rocked her into a deep calming slumber. Nestled between the cloak and her head the two pixie like creatures huddled together delightfully silent for once enjoying the warmth and the feeling of safety, whether real or fabricated, that resonated from their masters aura. 

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum