Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Tongue Tied Empty Tongue Tied

Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:50 pm
Info:
Saturn Sentobi was seated outside a beachside cafe', his fingers interlocked as his elbows rested on the round table in front of him. It was early in the evening and a cool breeze caressed his bronzed cheek as he clutched his metal flask. A heavy stubble had formed on his characteristically clean shaved face. He tasted dark rum on his breath. From behind his silver tinted Wayfrarer sunglasses, he peered into the soul of the attractive blonde woman with blue eyes who was across from him as she talked endlessly about the issues that she had been facing with her spouse. Always one to be distracted, words entered Saturn's ear and made their way out through the other and he absorbed whatever information he could before all was lost to him. His eyes wandered around as he did his best to listen and take in whatever information that he could from the client.

"We keep fighting all the time. And, and, and.. She doesn't even kiss me anymore. I think.. I think she's cheating on me." The blonde sniffed and sobbed as she confided in Saturn. 

"It's just not the same anymore.." The woman sobbed and weeped, wiping her nose with a white handkerchief. "Ever since that day... And one time, she- she- she-" Saturn reached across the table to hold the woman's hands in his own.

"Breathe. What did she do?"

"We were arguing and there was this lady who stepped in. She went on her way but she was drunk and she said she was thinking about her while we were, while we were, while we were.." The lady broke out into tears, and Saturn tightened his grip on her hands.

"I'll fix this." He vowed, looking out into the horizon with a determined look on his face. He looked towards the sea, and the tall most noticeable palm tree that overlooked the area. "Wait for her at the beach by the palm tree. I'll go see her now."

"Please don't hurt her, I just want her back!"

"You can count on me. I promise. I'm a fortune teller."

"What's wrong with you, tramp?"

Saturn confronted the blue haired bartender, paying no mind to her tattoos or the calluses on her fists as she wiped the glass in her hand with a cloth, looking at the young blonde haired man with disdain.

"Don't call me that. Scram, punk. What the fuck does it got to do with you?"

"If you were a man, I'd smack the fuck out of you right now, tramp."

"Why, you.." 

The bartender heaved the glass cup in her hand at Saturn's direction, hitting his chest, before it came crashing to the ground and shattered into pieces. Before anyone in the crowd could respond, Saturn whacked the woman in front of him across her face -THWACK!- marking her cheek red.

"Why'd you do it, tramp?!"

"I was drunk.. I didn't mean to.. I don't know what to do about it anymore. She won't even look at me... And I can't focus when I'm.. when I'm.. when I'm.. I just want things to go back to how they were.."

The lady changed her tone, rubbing her cheek while she broke down into tears. Two bouncers made their way towards the scene, but Saturn glared at them, holding his flask.

"Stay out of this! This is none of your business."

He issued a strict warning to the two towering bouncers as they approached, slurring his speech, visibly intoxicated. The bouncers, confused as they were and taken aback by the young man's assertiveness watched idly as he turned his attention back to the weeping woman, he placed his hands on her shoulders to console her.

"Look at me. It's going to be okay. Trust me, alright?" 

He changed his tone and fixed his dreamy blue eyes to her pink ones, staring into her soul to reassure her. 

She sniffed, sobbed and nodded subserviently. 

"Do you trust me?" He asked again, making the troubled spouse sniff and nod once more. "Good. Close your eyes."

As the Sun started its descent past the horizon on Mikadzuki beach, an incredibly attractive couple was seen holding hands under a tall palm tree. One had long flowing blonde hair and the other donned a stunning blue. As their eyes met, a spark was sensed by both of them, and the blonde blushed before looking away. 

"You haven't looked at me like that in a long time.."
"You look stunning, babygirl. I've missed you."

"I missed you too.."

The girl in blue leaned in for a kiss, tilting her head, holding the blonde's neck.

"Oh my.. Do you wanna head back to.. Ooh"

Back at the bar...

Saturn downed his cup and slammed it into the counter. From his peripheral vision, a man had his eyes locked on the shinobi. He was looking at him funny.

"What? You got a problem? Get over here, pussy!"

A tussle broke out, and in a few short moments, Saturn was thrown out of the pub by force. Landing on his bottom, he cursed and got back up, dusting himself off. He had decided to hold back so as to avoid killing the assailant by mistake, or so he had told himself. "Scram, punk!"

"Tch. I'd turn him into fish flakes.." He told himself as he walked it off, strolling along the beach.

As he passed that tall familiar palm tree on the way to the next bar down the road, he stopped and stared. There was no mistaking it. Further off towards the sea in the direction of the tree, perched on the rocks were two girls. The setting sun illuminated their heads - one of them had flowing blonde hair and the other who wore hers in blue had her head resting on her partner's shoulder. 

Visibly pleased with himself, Saturn's frown vanished, and his face cracked a satisfied smile as he planted two fingers on his forehead to claim his intellect and walked off into the sunset.

WC: 1000
Techs:
Claiming
2x Mission Rewards with Beloved Presence; 2000 ryo, 10 AP,
5 tickets
550 words towards upgrading Singularity to A rank (previously trained; https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47419-falcon-friends )
250 words towards Genjutsu Release (Mastery)
200 words towards Discipline
20 AP (Max stat bonus)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650