Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 211500

Silver Tongue Reveals All Empty Silver Tongue Reveals All

Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:37 pm
Spoiler:
Yet another day has called upon the services of not just Tsunayoshi Hoshimura, but also Natsuki and Toneri Hyuuga. Each member of the trio was given a scroll via shinobi messenger, or avian — Mamoru in Tsuna’s case. The one meter tall raven with vest and backpack perched in the right shoulder of the Hoshimura. Tsuna found the guardian of the scroll to be most comforting. “Master Tsunayoshi, do you need for me to repeat the summary of the mission details to you once more? I fear that you may not have been paying me much attention.” Tsuna shook his head lightly as he motioned towards the gates of the village. “There is no need for that, Mamoru. I’ve retained all the information that you delivered to me on Lord Ayato’s behalf.” His reassurance often the worrisome avian. 

“Not that I do not believe you, Master Tsunayoshi, but-” He was cut off immediately. “One of the Tachibana wildlife reserved lions have gone missing, one of the last of its kind. And endangered species to say the least, there is a strong link to a merchant that also has gone missing. Reports say that there was a money debt that some of the other merchants of the square overheard and that could have some mild, or not major connection to our precious beast. On top of that there is also a possible theory that this connection has a link to a noble family of Hoshi — though this family is infamous for its influence in discretion in which they obtain most of their wealth. Rumors has it that the merchant in question found himself in a bind and requested a loan from the family. When it was time to pay up he ended up missing. Coincidentally so too did the lion of the reserves. However, I do not believe in coincidences. It’s clear that the merchant is using the lion as w means to pay of his debt to the family. But what I do not understand is how someone like a merchant could manage it....” He paused as he thought. 

Coming up on the gates he would stand still as he awaited the rest of his group. Mamoru quite astonished by the deduction skills of Tsuna. “You managed to gather all of that from the little information that I gave you?” Tsuna glanced over at the raven. “Why yes, is it not obvious? How else would you explain all of this?” He asked in return. The raven simply caw out of bafflement. “I suppose you have a point. I forgotten how smart you are, Master Tsunayoshi.” Tsuna smiled and gave a light chuckle. “That is alright, Mamoru. I tend to play the fool when I need to, the curious scholar and the smartest being within the room all at once. It’s how I always stay ahead of the next person, or creature in your case.” It was true, some have called Tsuna the Sheep in wolf clothing, a direct opposite calling of the Wolf in sheep. The Monster of the Star Haven. The Smartest man within the village due to his feats, no matter how small or large they were. He always completed his mission, or task with a unique touch. That being breaking his adversary before executing them. Meaning, Tsuna would rob them of their will, their reason for doing what they do, leaving them helpless and voided before laying them to rest. It was something that even he wasn’t all that aware of doing himself. 

[WC: 587]
Aki Yamanaka
Aki Yamanaka
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Silver Tongue Reveals All Empty Re: Silver Tongue Reveals All

Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:23 pm
Aki had quite the morning so far, It had all started when an oversized raven had flown into his bedroom in the early hours of the morning summoning him for a mission, and had proceeded to lecture him at length on the rare lions of the Tachibana Wildlife reserve, about how they were the last of their kind and needed to be saved urgently lest the species go extinct. The raven had also mentioned that merchant with links to the royal family has gone missing after defaulting on a large loan, and that he too needed to be located, finally the raven  ate half of his breakfast and left muttering about what horrible thing he must have done to be assigned to deliver messages to “low blood genin brats”

Aki knew of the ravens of Hoshi and how they were messengers to some of the most important and elite nin of the village, that they were very smart and some were even skilled in ninjutsu, and that they were often rude to those who had not entered into pacts with them.

Aki prepared his limited gear, laminating that he still had not had the proper chance to upgrade it into something more befitting a ninja. Still the mission involved tracking a Lion and he would be working with other Shinobi to locate it. It was a big job, well beyond what he had been exposed to so far. He hoped he was up to the task.

Making his way along the worn paths outside of the village he found himself approaching the path up to the gates of the wildlife reserve, waiting him was a tall blonde man with an enormous raven perched on one of his shoulders. He was armed to the teeth, with more swords than one man could reasonably hope to wield at once, Aki just looked at him and mentally nodded “Yep that’s a ninja….and probably my squad leader”

Aki strolled up to the blonde sword nin and delivered a short bow, “Aki Yamanaka reporting as ordered”

WC 341
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:10 pm
The Water Gardens echoed to the music of steel against steel. Upon soft brown sand, sweat trickled from Toneri's forehead as he pressed the attack. Ryo stumbled backward, defending himself. "Damn you!" When he raised his sword, Toneri went underneath it with a kick that crunched against the back of Chuunin's leg, interrupting his motion. 

"This won't be enough to defeat me!" When he tried to cut sideways with a lazy swing, Toneri met the katana with his long sword, swept it aside, and slammed a fist into his chest. Ryo lost his footing, and his ass met the sand hard. When Toneri attempted to smack his opponent's wrist, Ryo rolled back, avoiding it; his blade knocked from his hand in the process.

"That Hyuuga man, fuck, he is good." The observers in the crowd watching the sparring observed out loud with surprise. Toneri was the outsider in this fight, considering the reputation he had in the village. But he did not allow himself to get distracted by that. Nor the boos in the crowd at the beginning of the fight. The real thing was about to start now.  "You've done it now, asshole!" Ryo yelled, summoning two copies of himself out of thin air to his right and left.

Also known as the art of the counterpart, Shadow Clone was a basic form of ninjutsu that created a copy of one's own body capable of inflicting damage, little beyond that, though, since they couldn’t use things such as enhancers. At least as far as the lion could tell. But with the arsenal of a strategic mind, it could prove a powerful weapon to trick an opponent into making a mistake. 

“The true essence of a shinobi.” Toneri thought to himself. “That moron intends to finish me off, using the clones to create an opening for a strike. “ He realized but was unable to distinguish the fakes from the real Chuunin Ryo. He could have activated his Kenseigan to find out potentially. But the dojutsu was too fine to waste on the likes of him. 

“Come ahead! I’ll fight you one by one or all together.” Toneri yelled, and they came. All three of them with kunai in their hands. Just as the two of them were about to connect from different directions, the third grabbed the sword from the ground and slashed horizontally at Toneri. The sword cut through the expressionless Hyuuga like silk, slicing him in half. But there was no sound of the blade running through flesh nor any blood splatter followed.

"What!?" The opponent and his shadow clones let out a surprise as the upper, and the lower half of Toneri floated in the air before fading away. The blade slashed at the illusion, cutting into two pieces. For the lionlord's genjutsu to work, he didn't have to convince everyone, just the idiot and his clones. He also had to remain completely still, not moving an inch. This was undoubtedly the most challenging part, even if it was only for a few seconds. 

Toneri used False Surroundings to layer himself into an illusion that transformed him into soft brown sand and left a clone in his place.  Ryo had regained the confidence he lost in the earlier swordplay and rushed to finish the battle, dropping his only advantage, the attrition he could have caused with two perfect clones. When he grabbed the sword from the ground to slashed at him, Toneri had a feeling that the real one.

Toneri dispelled his genjutsu technique, and soft brown sand behind the Chuunin turned into a golden-haired Hyuuga lord. Toneri landed a kick behind the knee that brought a cry of pain. Ryo lost his balance and fell on the ground, getting disarmed for the second time today. The shadow clones made a move, but Toneri made short work of them with a horizontal slash. At the same time as a cry of surprise came from the audience. There was no need for restraining, knowing they were fakes.

"The problem with hotheads like you..is that you are too impulsive," Toneri stated to him. Ryo, refusing to give up, looked for his sword and attempted to reach it, but Toneri kicked the hilt, sending it further away. "You act on impulse; you fail to see that the obvious answer is the wrong one." Toneri proclaimed hotly to Ryo and punched in the face with a gauntleted hand, knocking him out cold on the soft sand. 

A gasp came from the audience as two Genin rushed to  Roy’s side, helping him to his feet. “If there were real blades, you might have maimed Roy or, even worse, killed him.” Natsuki’s voice cut through the air. His sister wore her favorite black tunic, red cap, and red leggings, ending with low-heeled boots.

“Going easy serves no purpose.” Said Toneri, who did not share his sister’s concern for the opposing side. “They need to be ready when a bandit runs at him with a double axe.” He wiped his brow with a towel, watching his sister come closer. A folder was in her hand. “What’s on the menu?” Toneri smiled, but Natsuki did not smile back at him. Today there would be no low-ranked mission, it seemed.

Natsu took Toneri to the side and briefed him. Three missions in total, 2 B ranks, and an A rank. A Lion, a missing merchant, and a traitorous family. And all somehow linked together. They would definitely require more workforce than just the two of them, or so Ayato would say. Always on the cautionary side, the Seventh Hogokage.

Toneri shrugged, took a few minutes to collect his bag and weapons, and the duo made their way to the rendezvous point. The Golden Hyuuga realized he had forgotten to ask Natsuki, who was tagging along. The first was Tsunayoshi Hoshimura, an excellent choice. The fourth man…Toneri’s eyes widened at the realization.

“Aki fucking Yamanaka?” The Chuunin let out when they were 10 meters away, feeling his face redden. “That guy is a joke; what is Aya thinking?” Toneri said louder than expected, a few heads turning to look at them. “Lord Seventh.” Natsuki corrected loud and clear. “Believes that Aki should stay close to shinobi with experience and watch them at their work. So he can learn from the best.”

WC: 1056

Aki Yamanaka likes this post

Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:32 pm
In his wait for his squad to rendezvous with him, Tsunayoshi would dismiss Mamoru. There was no need to keep him with him, especially once the mission started. Tsuna found not reason to put his good friend into harms way like that. As the avian poofs the man would feel the chakra of another approach from his flank. Chakra unfamiliar to him. He would turn his head to side gaze at the man striding towards him. “You must be Aki Yamanaka.” He surmised, turning to face the Genin properly as he gave him a modest bow. Tsuna memorized the names of the mission summary. “Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Aki. I’m Tsunayoshi Hoshimura. Seems you and I, both are reporting to duty.” He clarified. 

Though Tsuna is very much capable of leading a cell on a mission, when he saw that they would be accompanied by Toneri and Natsuki he immediately saw that she was most fit to lead them. She had a natural charisma to her. He would rise as he smiled tenderly. 

The voice of a familiar source would snatch his attention. Turning along with the other few heads to see that Toneri was being his blunt and nonchalant self. Subtly side eying the Yamanaka, Tsuna would sign with a light chuckle. “Uh, don’t mind Toneri. He tends to allow his words to escape his better judgement. He means nothing by his comment….at least I hope he doesn’t. Either way, you’ll be in good hands in our company.” He added. He would begin to motion towards them and stop only a meter away. His eyes would fall on Natsuki ever so gently as he would smile and greet her. “Natsuki, it warms my heart and face to see you again. I hope you’ve been well.” He bowed — to them both before raising his head and left fist in the air towards Toneri for a fist bump, adding a devious smirk that would speak volumes to the Hyuuga. They both knew what this mission entailed. Which meant that the both of them would be able to demonstrate their skills before one another. Perfect chance for Tsuna to show his good friend how far he grew. 

Now then, Natsuki, if you don’t mind, I’d like for you to take the lead on this one. You’re most equip for manning a cell such as ours.” He would end with that before listening to what she had to say. 

[WC: 408]
[Total WC: 995]
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 116770

Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:34 am
Mornings had steadily begun to find a routine. Despite a small dip after some more recent events, the renewed focus on his business allowed Yuuma to find pressing reasons to keep an active schedule. And it showed. Business steadily began to pick up as people came in for minor checkups or supplements, though it seemed the majority of his clientele were either young children or the elderly- not that he minds in the least. Everyone needed a checkup or an extra dose of something healthy to get through, and with hardly any cost to the typical citizen of Hoshi, it made his clinic an easy stop once a week or so for the thoughtful parent or guardian. What this meant, however, was that his waking hours started early with cleaning and organizing the shop- tasks he knew he should probably do at the end of the day but ends up putting off till the morrow anyway. Thankfully, this meant that Yuuma was good and awake by the time the courier came. The young lad was in such a hurry, Yuuma hardly had time to offer him a greeting before the missive was dropped in his hand and the kid was out the door and jogging. Yuuma stepped up to the doorway leading out of the shop, leaning his broom and taking a glance down at the missive. Signed by the headquarters. The letter was opened without delay.

"Hmh. A mission. A set even. Not particularly low ranking either. Wonder what they could need me for." Yuuma hummed to himself, flipping the letter over once, then again to confirm he had read everything. Within a few minutes, he was dressed in his robe and vest, headband hanging from his waist and his hair in the midst of being pulled back into the typical tie before he placed a sign on the door that read: "Closed, come back soon!"

~~~

Crossing the city path toward the gate, the robed shinobi would make his way to where the missive said the group would be meeting to undertake the mission; details to which he had skimmed on his way here and now kept tucked into his Chuunin vest, which was visible in its gentle blue hue beneath on part of his robes. Eyes scanned the area and found only one gathering of people short of the Queensman, who stood idly by in their protection of the gate. A pair of them he did not recognize. One seemed to be discussing something rather loudly though he was not close enough yet to determine exactly what while the other- a woman- stood nearby and offered a quiet rebuttal that Yuuma had no chance of hearing at this distance. As he neared the group, however, Yuuma's eyes would land firmly on the last member of the group. A face he recognized very well.

"Tsunayoshi," Yuuma would call a short distance away, lifting a hand from the usual fold in his front to offer the boy a greeting and a warm smile. Admittedly, Yuuma had felt quite bad for not keeping up more closely with Tsuna, who looked just as dour and serious as ever. Still, that didn't stop Yuuma's warm spirit from crashing against his icy coolness as he neared, one hand reaching out to offer a clasp of the wrist of the other in a show of respect. "It is a great pleasure to see you again, my friend." Not one to forget his manners, Yuuma would turn to the two he did not recognize and offer them a pleasant smile in turn. A bow of his head would follow, and Yuuma would break the contact first if it wasn't done for him. "And hello to the both of you. My name is Yuuma Fujiwara, and I look forward to working with both of you, presuming you are here for the mission as well?" The last thought was left off with a short gesture towards Tsunayoshi as if the only possible explanation for him having been there was indeed for the mission. These two, he didn't know, however. A keen eye fell over both of them, studying them closely even as his expression remained friendly and pleasant.

WC - 697
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:21 pm
Tsuna, the politician, stepped in to reassure the bald Yamanaka that Toneri meant no harm. Well, he did, but the Golden Hyuuga wouldn’t try and contest that. No more than he would try to do the same with the Genins presence there.

“Nice to see you here, Tsunayoshi!” Natsuki smiled at her love interest, wide and bright. That was the side of her Toneri enjoyed watching. The human one, buried beneath the soldier's side and the love and duty to the village and the clan. The Golden Hyuuga had lost one sibling to that ideal. Hopefully, he wouldn’t lose another.

“Alright, if we are good to go,” He began but then noticed another figure approaching. Toneri would have taken him for a monk or cleric from his robes if he wasn't wearing a Chuunin flak jacket over them. A brand new one at that, with the seven-pointed star sawn on the breast pocket.

Toneri listened as he introduced himself. The cleric and the Hoshimura Knight were familiar with each other. Tsuna’s father was of humble origins, and Tsuna himself a bastard of Hoshimura. However, the boy's education was prime, and the way he spoke, dressed, and presented himself would make every noble in the cloud district jealous. 

But this one. This Yuuma person. Everything about him screamed peasant.

"Alright, everyone, let's go!" At Natsuki's command, everyone who followed it would walk under the north gate's portcullis led to the Tachibana Reserve. The forest engulfed in the pale mist of the morning, Toneri's sable trimmed cloak moving softly behind him. "A print!" Natsuki yelled, "Right there." A soft hand pointed at the shallows of a river. 

The Hyuuga nobleman moved on the opposite side of the bank to examine the print further. Most definitely a beast. "No human could have left such print." Toneri peered closer, scouring the hard-packed earth until a second small crater identified itself. The boy stepped closer and continued until he had a solid trail to follow. Crushed branches and caved bushes through the otherwise untouched Tachibana Wildlife Preserve created a track not challenging to follow. 

“A deserter like you was given the rank of Chuunin. How did that come to pass?" Toneri asked Yuuma. No person in the group would be able to hear without advanced sensory capabilities. “How did I know? It's stamped on your forehead.”  Toneri smiled at his wit, a wicked smile. He would have recognized Shina's beautiful handwork anywhere.

WC: 406
TWC: 1462

Tsunayoshi likes this post

Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova

Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:37 pm
A familiar voice spoke his name, turning to face the source he would see his friend, former teammate as well, Yuuma. The sight of him was warming. The last he seen him was during the Chuunin exams. The two seemed to have drifted apart gradually. That, of course sadden Tsuna. But he understand, just like the next person of how life can lead you down a destined path. But, Yuuma looked good. Time apart did not treat him harshly. “Yuuma! The pleasure is always mine, my friend. I’ve been meaning catch up with you, but I’m afraid I did not prioritize enough to make it a point to do so. For that I am sorry.” He would smile, tenderly as he watched as he spoke to Natsuki and Toneri. 

Oh? So Yuuma was joining them on this mission? They must have realized that Aki was perhaps not the right fit to join them on this one. Though his presence was  dry much refreshing to the group…Tsuna’s and Natsuki’s more than Toneri’s. 

Speaking of, Tsuna couldn’t help but noticed how Natsuki smile was so comforting. Has she always had such a tender smile, or was this the first time he actually acknowledged it? He would return the smile’s weight with one of his own. Also noticing Toneri noting their exchange, Tsuna would stumble over himself before regaining his composure. Noticing that Toneri was doing that thing again, that thing where he compares others so strongly. One could only think of what’s going through that man’s head when he was looking between Tsuna and Yuuma. “This is going to be a long day.” He would voice, shaking his head as he began to stride through the gates with Natsuki. 

As their journey began, Tsuna made sure to stay close to Natsuki - not because she needed protection or anything like that. She was more than capable of protecting herself and them all the same. He stayed close to her out of subconscious impulse. He wasn’t even aware that he was even doing it himself. His eyes scanned with each stride he made. Remaining mindful of their surrounds just in case the others were not, which he doubts that they weren’t. 

The pale mist of the forest within the reserves was an annoyance, no more than that. It did not hinder them in the slightest. Upon hearing Natsuki mention a print, Tsuna’s eyes cut towards the direction of her pointing. He would accompany her as he moved to get a closer look. He knew of her eyes being keen, but this took the cake. He didn’t even catch a glimpse of this before she pointed it out to them. 

As they gained a closer look, it did not look human at all. She pointed this out to confirm that he was not losing his touch in discerning indentations. “Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s rather…large for a modern animal, no?” Tsuna asked, his eyes analyzing the print closer and it was quite the size. He would glance around to see what more he could find. Aside from broken branches….”Tell me again, how large is the beast that we’re searching for?” His question would come after he looked to the trees that towered over them with broken and snapped branches. 

In this time he could not hear the conversation between Toneri and Yuuma. So he had no clue as to what they were speaking of, or how petty Toneri was being. Which was perhaps a good thing, or else he would interfere with his old friend and scold him on his nasty remarks. 

Tsuna would move a bit further ahead of everyone as he followed the tracks. He wanted to see exactly where it was leading to. But once he was out of the wilderness he only saw more path and at the end of such he saw that there was smoke coming from beyond the trees that were hugged closed several meters from them. “Natsuki… You see that? Smoke north-east of here? Do you recall any dispatching of patrols within the reserves? Surely we would have been notified about something like that, especially at these odd hours.” He would turn to look to her, awaiting her response on the matter. It did not escape him to notice how far back the other two were before he raised his hand out to them to quicken their pace. 

[WC: 734]
[TWC: 1,729]
Aki Yamanaka
Aki Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:32 pm
This had not been a good day for Aki so far, in fact it was quickly becoming one of the worst he had had in a while

Why Toneri, of all the Hyuuga dead or alive, this was the one Aki hated the most. Arrogant to a fault, delights in stepping on those smaller than him, and sells himself as the golden Hyuuga. Aki knew that they didn’t start on the best of terms, maybe this mission would give him a chance to prove himself, maybe then he would earn a little respect and acknowledgement. Aki mentally slapped himself for daydreaming, and focused on the route ahead and behind

Thankfully his ire was not on Aki this time but on the monk that appeared to have joined the group, Aki had originally been a little upset, 5 man teams were not common formation, and given that he was the lowest ranked member, this rather implied that Aki was here as a spare and not as a contributing member to the success of the mission. Still the man called Yuuma seemed friendly enough and appeared to know Tsuna, and thankfully was keeping Toneri out of Akis non-existent hair.

Aki signalled to his shadow clone of the right flank to keep pace with the party. Since they didn’t need 5 people to follow one set of tracks Aki had posted himself and his clones to the rear and flanks of the party. The formation he thought was quite a good one as it gave him a good chance of picking up the trail should it be lost but more importantly it kept a good eye out for any other wild animals that may try to approach the group. Thankfully most of the animals saw them coming and moved but Aki couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched, and the birds were the worst, falling silent when they approached and only resuming their calls after they passed.

Natsuki and the rest of the group were keenly following the trail of what they hoped was the lion in question, from what Aki saw of the prints this beast was huge, Aki prayed that that would simply make it easy to spot.

“Smoke column north east” the message arrived mentally delivered by the mind transmission technique. Aki looked and sure enough their was a thin smoke column, evidence of a camp, or possibly the kidnappers. Aki picked up the pace towards the group to tell them, finally time to earn some credit

“Natsuki… You see that? Smoke north-east of here?”

God dammit

In hindsight a technique that allows you to communicate mentally with anyone over vast distances isn’t really that great if you only use it to pass messages between clones at 50 paces.

Starting to think Toneri had a point, maybe I am a joke

WC471

TWC812
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:11 pm
[OOC: I will complete the remaining Missions WC independently as two other mission participants are on hiatus from the site, and Tsuna is on a High Stakes Hunter Mission. Last time we posted, the word count was left at  4,700 / 10,800]

As Natsuki reflected on their past mission, she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in their accomplishments. Even though the village never officially recognized the mission, she knew what they had achieved was important. They had protected innocent animals from harm and uncovered a plot by a corrupt noble, which could have had disastrous consequences for the village.

Natsuki realized that the experiences she gained during the mission had helped her grow as a ninja. She learned valuable teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving skills, which she could apply to future missions. And most importantly, she had learned the importance of standing up for what is right, even if it meant going against influential individuals.

Natsuki knew that the life of a ninja was full of challenges and dangers. But she also knew that every experience, whether big or small, could help her become a better ninja and person. And she was determined to continue to grow and improve to protect her village and its people with all her might. This is the story of Hoshigakure's forgotten missions in the Tachibana Reserve and beyond.

As the band of heroes made their way through the dense forest, they kept their eyes peeled for any signs of the bandit group. They know the group is likely well-armed and dangerous, so they cautiously proceed. After several hours of searching, they come across a clearing where they spot several makeshift tents, and a group of men huddled around a campfire. The three exchange a knowing look, realizing they have found the bandit group they were looking for.

As the three higher-ranked shinobi discussed their next move, they decided to gather more information about the gang's operation and strength before launching an attack. They knew that a confrontation could put the merchant's life in danger, and they needed to plan their strategy carefully to ensure a successful rescue mission.

They approach the camp cautiously, hoping to gather more information before moving. They overhear the bandits discussing their plans to ransom the merchant for a large sum. It becomes clear to Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi that the bandits are not just common thieves but a well-organized criminal gang. While Aki and Yuuma may have wanted to help in the dangerous mission, Tsuna, Natsuki, and Toneri understood that it was their duty as higher-ranked shinobi to protect the weaker members of their village.

As an experienced ninja, Tsuna, Natsuki, and Toneri had been trained to handle high-risk situations and had the skills and knowledge necessary to complete the mission successfully. They knew bringing inexperienced Genin along could endanger them and jeopardize the mission's success."Thank you for coming." Natsuki told Yuuma and Aki, "This bandit group holed up in the forest is very dangerous. We can't risk your precious lives. You've done more than enough. You were courageous, but we will take it from here."

Natsuki's words were firm but kind as she addressed Yuuma and Aki. She recognized their bravery and willingness to help but understood that the mission was too dangerous for inexperienced Genin. "We will do our best to bring the bandit group to justice and ensure the safety of our village," Natsuki continued. "But I also want you both to know that your eagerness to help and dedication to our village are appreciated. We will keep you informed of our progress and any future missions where you may be able to assist."

With those words, Natsuki signaled the end of their involvement in the mission and wished Yuuma and Aki a safe return to the village. While they may not have been able to help in this particular mission, Natsuki knew that their enthusiasm and dedication would be an asset in future missions and was grateful to have such committed young ninjas on their team. Yuuma and Aki would understand Natsuki's reasoning and respect the decision. One as Genin and the other as recently appointed Chuunin, they still had much to learn and improve upon before they could take on such dangerous missions. They nodded in agreement and were willing to assist in any way possible in future missions.

Natsuki's confidence in her abilities and position within Hoshigakure is well-deserved, and her fellow ninja respects her. Despite jokes about her lack of humility, they know that Natsuki is a skilled and capable ninja who can be relied upon to assist in combat or heal wounds.

As for her brother being the Kage, Natsuki sees it as a coincidence and doesn't let it affect her relationships with other members of the village or her approach to her duties as a ninja. Overall, Natsuki is a skilled and respected ninja who takes her duties seriously, and her bold approach to combat has earned her many victories in battle. However, she also recognizes the importance of strategy and planning and will temper her aggression cautiously when necessary.

Regarding fighting, Natsuki's bold and aggressive approach can be both a strength and a weakness. On the one hand, they can catch her enemies off-guard and overwhelm them with her ferocity. On the other hand, it can put her at risk if she rushes in without proper planning or knowledge of her opponent's abilities. As the group began to plan their approach to the bandit group's hideout, Natsuki's bold and aggressive instincts kicked in. She proposed an attack plan involving a full-on assault, with the team using all their jutsu and weapons to overwhelm the enemy.

However, Tsunayoshi and Toneri advised caution and suggested a more strategic approach. They emphasized the importance of gathering more information about the bandit group's numbers, weaponry, and tactics before launching an attack. They also proposed using diversionary tactics and stealth to catch the bandits off-guard and gain the upper hand. Natsuki initially balked at a stealth approach, arguing that it went against her instincts as a ninja. But she eventually agreed to the plan, recognizing that a more strategic approach was necessary to ensure the team's safety and the mission's success.

With a new plan in place, the team gathered more information about the bandit group and prepared for a calculated strike that would give them the best chance of success. While it may not be as bold and aggressive as Natsuki's original plan, they knew a strategic approach was necessary to achieve their goals. As the team continued to gather information on the bandit group using their Dojutsu, they learned more about their leader, the Smiling Knight. His reputation as a deadly swordsman and infamous outlaw made him a formidable opponent, and his rumored insanity only added to his unpredictability.

Despite not knowing his true identity, the team discovered that the Smiling Knight had a small but loyal group of followers who were fiercely devoted to him. They were well-trained and heavily armed and had set up their hideout in a strategically difficult location to approach without being detected. Natsuki, Tsunayoshi, and Toneri realized that taking down the Smiling Knight and his followers would be difficult and dangerous, but they were determined to see it through. They continued strategizing and planning, considering different tactics and scenarios while closely monitoring the bandit group's movements.

As they prepared for the showdown, the team knew they would have to rely on their training, skills, and teamwork to overcome the Smiling Knight and his followers. It would be a challenging and complex mission, but they were ready to face whatever obstacles lay ahead to protect their village and bring the bandits to justice.

"A madman," The kage had said about the smiling knight once. "Cruelty and chivalry all jumbled up together, but he did not know the meaning of fear."

The team knew facing the Smiling Knight would be daunting, given his reputation as a skilled swordsman and apparent lack of fear. They realized they would have to be cautious and strategic in their approach to avoid falling into his traps or underestimating his abilities. Natsuki, Tsunayoshi, and Toneri decided to divide their forces and attack the bandit hideout from multiple directions. They hoped this would create enough confusion and chaos to catch the Smiling Knight and his followers off guard and give them an advantage in the battle.

As they moved closer to the hideout, the team could feel the tension and adrenaline building up inside them. They knew they risked their lives to protect their village and its people but they also knew they had each other's backs and would fight until the end. Finally, they reached the outskirts of the hideout and prepared to launch their attack. Natsuki took the lead, her aggressive and bold approach kicking in as she charged forward with a flurry of kunai and shuriken. Tsunayoshi and Toneri followed close behind, their eyes scanning the surroundings for any signs of danger.

As the battle unfolded, the team faced off against some of the most formidable opponents they had ever encountered. The Smiling Knight proved a formidable foe, his swordsmanship, and agility making him a deadly opponent. But Natsuki, Tsunayoshi, and Toneri were determined to prevail, their training and teamwork giving them the edge they needed to stay alive and emerge victorious.

"Where are you going?" A voice echoed through the darkness. The smiling knight, bloodied and beaten from their assault but still standing. "This is not over. We are only getting started." He had a new blade at hand. The group was in shock to see him standing. Toneri made for his sword, but before he could move, the Smiling knight was already on his and slashed him across the eye.

Natsuki quickly sprang into action, throwing explosive tags at the Smiling Knight to keep him at bay while she checked on Toneri's injury. She knew she had to act quickly to stop the bleeding and prevent further damage. Meanwhile, Tsunayoshi engaged the Smiling Knight in battle, trying to distract him from attacking Natsuki and Toneri. Tsunayoshi used his water-release jutsu to weaken the knight's defenses, while Natsuki used her speed and agility to dodge and counterattack.

Despite their efforts, the Smiling Knight proved a formidable opponent, and the battle was intense. But eventually, they managed to overpower him and subdue him. Natsuki tended to Toneri's wound and ensured he was stable before returning to Hoshigakure. They had completed their mission and brought the merchant home safely, but not without some casualties.

Toneri was a skilled tracker and had spent most of his life in the wilderness, so he knew the terrain and the behavior of the wildlife in reserve. He would be able to guide the group safely and quickly to the location of the sick lion. Tsunayoshi, the Hoshimura Knight, was a master of swordsmanship and a powerful space-time user. He could harness the energy of the stars and use it to heal and protect others. His knowledge of magic and combat would be invaluable in this mission. Together, the three set out on their journey. They traveled for hours through the dense jungle, following Toneri's lead, until they finally reached where the sick lion was believed to be.

They could hear the lion's roars echoing through the trees as they approached. The group had to act fast before the lion became too weak and died. Natsuki and Tsunayoshi moved in to alleviate the lion while Toneri searched for any signs of injury or illness. They could subdue and calm the lion with Tsunayoshi's magic and Natsuki's combat medic skills.

Toneri found that the lion had a severe infection and needed antibiotics immediately. Luckily, Natsuki had brought a kit with all the necessary medication and tools to administer them. She quickly got to work and injected the lion with the antibiotics. Over the next few hours, the group stayed with the lion, monitoring its vital signs and providing care as needed. Thanks to their quick actions and skills, the lion gradually improved. Finally, after several hours, the lion was strong enough to stand alone and roar again.

The group celebrated their success and returned to the village with the good news. The village was overjoyed and grateful for their efforts. The sick lion was nursed back to health, and the species was saved from further decline. Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi had accomplished their mission and significantly contributed to the conservation of the endangered species. Their bravery, skills, and teamwork had paid off, and the village was proud of them.

However, one question remained unanswered and seemed to bother Natsuki, which both Tsunayoshi and Toneri were oblivious to. Someone had gone out of their way to injure the lion, and the identity of that poacher had to be revealed and hunted down.

Natsuki was troubled by the thought that someone would intentionally harm such a majestic and endangered creature. She knew they had to find the poacher and bring them to justice to prevent further harm to the wildlife in the reserve. She discussed her concerns with Tsunayoshi and Toneri, and they all agreed that they needed to investigate and gather any evidence that could lead them to the poacher. They knew it wouldn't be easy, but they were determined to see it through. The group set out on a new mission to gather clues and investigate the area around where the lion was found. Toneri used his tracking skills to look for signs of human presence while Natsuki and Tsunayoshi searched for clues or evidence that could lead them to the poacher.

After hours of searching, the group found a set of footprints and several empty hunting traps in the area. The footprints were fresh, and the poacher seemed still in the vicinity. The group followed the footprints, which led them to a small campsite. They approached the campsite cautiously and found a man with several hunting weapons and animal skins. The man denied any wrongdoing, but Natsuki noticed several items in his possession that matched the description of the ones used to injure the lion. After confronting him with the evidence, the man confessed to injuring the lion and trapping other wildlife in reserve. The group apprehended the poacher and turned him over to the authorities, who charged him with poaching and harming endangered species. The group felt a sense of relief and satisfaction that justice was served and that the poacher was held accountable for his actions.

With the poacher behind bars, the group could rest easy knowing that the wildlife in reserve would be safe from harm. Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi had once again proven that they were a formidable team and that their skills and dedication could make a difference in the world. However, their adventure would continue. The poacher, after further interrogation, revealed he was not acting alone and following orders from a mysterious benefactor. Someone who had paid a handsome fee to hunt down the Lion. The description alluded to an influential figure from within the village walls, a nobleman named Deimos.

The revelation that the poacher acted under someone else's orders, particularly a prominent figure like Deimos, shocked the group. They knew they had to investigate further to discover the truth behind his involvement. The group approached Deimos and asked about his involvement in the poaching incident. They went to his estate and were welcomed in by his servants.

Deimos, a stern-looking man with piercing eyes, listened to their accusations and denied involvement in the poaching incident. He claimed he had no knowledge of any poaching activities in the reserve and no motive to harm the endangered species. However, the group was unconvinced by his words and decided to investigate further. They searched his estate and found several items used in the poaching incident and evidence of illegal wildlife trading.

The group confronted Deimos again with the evidence and asked him to come clean. After a long silence, Deimos finally confessed to his involvement in the poaching incident. He revealed that he had been approached by a wealthy foreign investor who had offered him a significant amount of money to help him hunt down the Lion.

Deimos, tempted by the offer, had accepted and hired the poacher to do the dirty work. He regretted his decision and promised to make amends by paying for the damages and helping to protect the wildlife in reserve. The group was satisfied with Deimos's confession and decided to forgive him for his mistakes. They believed everyone deserved a second chance and that Deimos had learned his lesson.

The raid on the estate of a treasonous Deimos revealed they are receiving quite a lot of outside money. This is curious, as money flow from rogue elements within the village is usually outwards. Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi decided to go through the files and follow any leads. Find out where this money is coming from.

They found a message not cloaked in deception and coded language - an agreement for a lump sum of money from the dead village of Iwagakure. Rumors were coming from that place of a dark underground society that had a foothold in every corner of the world and even a settlement in Haven Country called Small Rock.

The discovery of the agreement with Iwagakure raised many questions for the group. They knew Iwagakure was a village shrouded in mystery and was rumored to be home to a dangerous underground society. The group decided to investigate a settlement at the Border of Heaven with known ties to Iwagakure and learn more about this underground society. They embarked on a long journey toward the village, carefully navigating the terrain.

When they arrived in Settlement called Small Rock, they found a village that was very different from their own. The streets were dark and narrow, and the people seemed to keep to themselves. The group knew they needed to be careful, as they could be in danger. They decided to start their investigation by talking to the villagers and trying to gather information about the underground society. They asked around and eventually found a local tavern where they could gather information.

They talked to the locals at the tavern and learned about the dark society that ruled over the village. They discovered that this society had a lot of power and influence and was involved in illegal activities such as smuggling, human trafficking, and the trade of illegal substances. The group also learned that the society was led by a powerful and mysterious figure known as the "Shadow Master." The Shadow Master was said to be the most feared person in the village, and nobody dared to cross them. The group knew that they needed to find out more about the Shadow Master and the society that they led. They decided to sneak into society's stronghold and gather evidence of their illegal activities.

With their skills and experience, they could sneak into the stronghold undetected and gather evidence of society's illegal activities. They found documents detailing the smuggling and trafficking of humans and illegal substances and evidence of bribery and corruption. As they collected the evidence, they suddenly heard footsteps and realized they had been discovered. They quickly gathered what they could and escaped, narrowly avoiding being caught.

Back at their hideout, they carefully examined the collected evidence and discussed their next steps. They knew that the Shadow Master would not take kindly to their actions and that they needed to be careful. They decided to approach the local authorities with their evidence and see if they could get the society shut down. They also contacted some contacts in the neighboring villages to see if they could gather support.

The group escaped the stronghold and returned the evidence to their village. They knew they had uncovered a dangerous organization that needed to be stopped. They presented the evidence to the village council and urged them to take action. The council, recognizing the society's danger, decided to take action and dispatched a group of elite ninjas to dismantle the organization.  Dusk Tachibana and Yasha Okami were known for their stealth, intelligence, and formidable combat skills. They led the team of elite ninjas into the society's stronghold and engaged in a fierce battle against its members.

Thanks to their skill and strategy, the ninjas were able to dismantle society and bring its leaders to justice. The Shadow Master was revealed to be a powerful and influential figure in the village, but they could not withstand the combined might of the ninjas and the village's authorities.

With the society dismantled and its members brought to justice, the village could finally rest easy knowing its citizens were safe from harm. Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi were hailed as heroes for their bravery and role in uncovering society's crimes. They had risked their lives to do what was right, and their actions had made a difference in their village. The experience had taught them that even the most powerful and feared organizations could be brought down with determination, skill, and the support of others. They had shown that regardless of their background or skills, anyone could make a difference in the world if they were willing to stand up for what is right.

The three adventurers made their way to Ayato's office, where they were greeted warmly by their older sibling. Ayato was proud of their accomplishments and praised them for their bravery and skill. He then discussed the future and potential of each young warrior and what roles they could play in protecting their village and maintaining peace throughout the world.

Ayato also revealed to them that he had received an important message from the other settlements in heaven country, calling for a meeting of the Heaven Country. The leaders were concerned about the rise of rogue elements and the increase in dangerous organizations that threatened the safety and stability of the world. Ayato recognized the importance of this meeting and decided to send Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi as their village representatives. He knew they had the skills and experience necessary to represent their village and contribute to the discussions.

The three young warriors were honored by the opportunity and vowed to represent their village with honor and integrity. They knew this meeting was necessary and the decisions would have far-reaching consequences. With this new mission, Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi set out again, determined to make a difference in the world and protect the peace they had fought for.

Ayato smiled warmly as he revealed the news of their promotion. He had been impressed by their performance during their recent mission and believed that they were ready for the responsibilities and challenges that came with the rank of Jonin. He explained that the promotion ceremony would be held in two weeks and that it would be a grand affair attended by the village's most prominent figures. Ayato would personally oversee the ceremony, as it was an essential milestone in the careers of the young ninja.

Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi were thrilled to hear the news of their promotion. They had worked hard to reach this level and were eager to take on more challenging missions and prove themselves as Jonin. As they left Ayato's office, they couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and excitement about the future. They knew they had a lot of hard work ahead of them, but they were ready to face whatever challenges.

Toneri, specifically, always shared a rivalry with Ayato. A healthy rivalry would be given access to the Lions of Nemea Summoning contract. That would allow him to summon lions in battle, not unlike the one they saved in the Tachibana Reserve. The other magical lions learning of their effort, deemed him worthy of their services. Toneri was ecstatic at the news of being granted access to the Lions of Nemea Summoning contract. The mighty beasts had always fascinated him, and he admired their strength and ferocity in battle. The fact that they had deemed him worthy of their services was a great honor, and he knew it would give him an edge in battle.

He couldn't wait to train with the lions and learn their unique skills and techniques. He knew it would take a lot of hard work and dedication to master the summoning contract, but he was willing to put in the effort to become the best summoner he could be.
Toneri's rivalry with Ayato had always been healthy, and he knew his older sibling would be proud of his achievements. He was determined to show Ayato that he was just as capable and skilled as he was and that he was ready to take on any challenge that came his way.

As he left Ayato's office, Toneri couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation about the future. He knew the road ahead would be challenging, but he was ready to face it head-on with the Lions of Nemea by his side. The Lions are a reclusive race of summoning beasts, with many believing they have died out. They live in the Valley of the Rock, north of Hoshigakure, and are known for their intense physical abilities, powerful senses, and tracking abilities. There is a secret passageway to the Valley of the Rock that only the contract the Kage can enter.

The feral creatures have a wide variety in size, from a cub that can take shelter in somebody’s bag to the average-sized adult lion as big as a horse. A few of the race’s higher-ranked lions are known to be gigantic, large enough to tower over treetops and buildings.
Toneri knew training with the Lions of Nemea would be daunting, but he was eager to learn from the mighty beasts. He spent weeks studying the summoning contract, learning about the different types of lions and their abilities.

When he was finally ready to enter the Valley of the Rock, he felt a sense of excitement and nervousness. He knew that he had to earn the trust and respect of the Lions and that it wouldn't be an easy task. As he made his way through the secret passageway, he could feel the energy of the Valley of the Rock surrounding him. The air was thick with the scent of the Lions, and he could hear their roars in the distance.

When he finally emerged into the open valley, he was greeted by a group of young lion cubs. They were curious and playful, and Toneri couldn't help but smile as they nuzzled up to him. Over the next few weeks, Toneri trained with the Lions, learning their unique skills and techniques. He was amazed by their physical abilities, powerful senses, and tracking abilities. He learned how to summon different types of lions, from the tiny cubs to the gigantic adults that towered over treetops and buildings.

As he worked with the Lions, he began to understand the deep bond between summoner and beast. He knew that the Lions were not just tools for battle but living creatures with personalities and desires. In the end, Toneri emerged from the Valley of the Rock as a changed man. He was more robust and more skilled than ever before, and he knew that the Lions of Nemea would always be by his side, ready to fight and protect him in battle.

Toneri would use his mission earnings to improve his black plate armor called Night Lion. Toneri was an experienced blacksmith taught under the legendary Mercurio Stamatis from the Land of Birds. With full access to his forge, he would infuse meteoric iron, and Senju wood in the alloy and even add some chakra conductive materials for added durability and strength. The result was a sleek, black armor with intricate engravings of lions in every part. It provided excellent protection and amplified his strength and speed, making him even more formidable in battle.

Toneri was excited to test his newly improved armor and summoned the Lions of Nemea to practice his combat techniques. With their help, he learned a few collaboration techniques whose strikes could easily cut through solid rock. He felt confident and ready for any challenge that may come his way.

However, his work did not end there. The damage he got from the Smiling Knight, who slashed him in the eye, made him bitter, and being saved by his sister and Tsunaryoshi, he became angrier.

Toneri felt he had let his guard down and was unprepared for such an attack. He vowed to become stronger and never be caught off guard again. He spent hours in the training ground, pushing his body and mind to their limits, and he even sought the guidance of the village's most skilled swordsmen to improve his technique. In addition to physical training, Toneri delved into the world of genjutsu, seeking to strengthen his mind and learn how to break free from illusions. He knew that he needed to be well-rounded and prepared for any situation that may arise in battle.

Eventually, Toneri's hard work paid off. His armor, the Night Lion, was a masterpiece of craftsmanship and the envy of all who saw it. And in battle, he was a force to be reckoned with, his swordsmanship and combat skills honed to a razor's edge. He had become the warrior he had always dreamed of being, and he knew that he had his sister and Tsunayoshi to thank for helping him get there.

He would also learn the art of sealing jutsu into scrolls and unleash their firepower immediately. Toneri sought a master's in sealing jutsu to learn more about this art. He had heard of a hermit who lived in a secluded cave in the mountains and was said to possess excellent knowledge in sealing jutsu. Toneri embarked on a journey to find and learn from this hermit. After several days of traveling through treacherous mountain paths, Toneri finally reached the hermit's cave. The hermit, an old man with a long beard, welcomed Toneri and agreed to teach him the art of sealing jutsu.

Under the hermit's guidance, Toneri learned how to create robust seals that could be used to trap or immobilize opponents, as well as how to infuse jutsu into scrolls for later use. Toneri also learned how to unseal jutsu from scrolls, allowing him to use them without performing the hand seals. After several months of intense training, Toneri had become a master of sealing jutsu. He returned to the village with his newfound knowledge and began to create robust seals and scrolls that he would use in battle. His black armor now had several seals attached, allowing him to unleash devastating jutsu immediately.

Toneri had always been interested in sealing jutsu, but he never had the chance to study it in-depth. However, with his newfound promotion to Jonin, he had access to the village's vast archives and training facilities. He spent countless hours studying and practicing different sealing techniques until he became proficient enough to incorporate them into his arsenal.

With his new knowledge and skill in sealing jutsu, Toneri could now create powerful scrolls that could unleash devastating attacks immediately. He could seal away his enemies' chakra or unleash elemental attacks from the scrolls, giving him a significant advantage in battle. Toneri knew his newfound abilities would make him a formidable opponent in any fight.

Natsuki's reward came in the form of secret techniques from the archives of the village. A technique once deemed lost, only to be rediscovered and resurfaced during the record-keeping of the Sunfire Book, formally known as the Book of the Sword Brothers. It symbolizes a knight's resolve to protect and defend, a display of their honor upon picking up their sword. After a couple of refinements, it was later added to the Archives by the Second Nova Commander, Akaboshi.

The technique is known as Divine Presence. It's a powerful technique that requires a great deal of skill and concentration. When activated, the user's body becomes infused with a powerful energy that enhances its cutting power and speed. The user's movements become more fluid and precise, and they can efficiently perform devastating attacks.

The technique was created by a legendary swordsman who fought to protect his village from a powerful enemy. He was said to have been blessed by the gods with the sword's power, and his legend lives on in the technique. Only the most skilled and honorable warriors can master it, and it is considered one of the most powerful techniques in the village's history.

Natsuki was honored to be given access to such a powerful technique, and she vowed to use it only in defense of her village and its people. With her newfound power and skill, she knew that she could protect those she cared about and stand up against any enemy that threatened them.

The Warrior was said to be Akaboshi's grandfather. The Nova Commander came from a long line of warriors, the last of them his father. Who was unfortunately blamed for treason? Natsuki knew that put a chip on the shoulders of the Commander, who had to work hard to clear his family's name and prove his loyalty to the village. She respected Akaboshi's dedication and resilience, which made her all the more determined to master the secret technique he had discovered and added to the archives.

As Natsuki delved deeper into the technique, she realized it was not just about swordplay but also inner strength and mental fortitude. The technique required a strong will and unwavering determination to execute. She spent long hours practicing and perfecting her technique, and gradually, she felt more substantial and more confident in her abilities.

Natsuki couldn't wait to test her newly acquired skills in a real battle, but she was content to continue training and honing her craft for now. She knew that being a Jonin came with greater responsibilities, and she was determined to be ready for whatever challenges lay ahead.

Tsunayoshi would grow to become a champion in the White Cloaks Tournament and defeat in quick succession both Zeo Kamigawa and Shinrei Yamato Terumi, the latter the ultimate favorite to win. His victory in the White Cloaks Tournament was a testament to his hard work and determination. He had spent months training rigorously, perfecting his techniques, and studying the fighting styles of his opponents.

In his fight against Zeo Kamigawa, Tsunayoshi used his speed and agility to dodge his opponent's attacks and deliver precise strikes. Despite Zeo's impressive strength, Tsunayoshi was able to tire him out and land the finishing blow. In the final match against Shinrei Yamato Terumi, Tsunayoshi faced a formidable opponent, undefeated in the tournament. But Tsunayoshi had a secret weapon - he had studied Shinrei's fighting style and knew how to counter it.

Using his quick reflexes and knowledge of Shinrei's moves, Tsunayoshi could anticipate and avoid his opponent's attacks. He landed a series of powerful strikes, knocking Shinrei to the ground and claiming victory in the tournament. Tsunayoshi's triumph in the White Cloaks Tournament earned him recognition and respect from his fellow ninjas and a reputation as a skilled and formidable warrior.

Toneri, after the war against the Kirigakure and Sunagakure, rogue forces that attacked the village would go on and reforge the legendary equipment of the fallen and distribute it to their Nova and Jonin. That act of honor and respect for the fallen warriors would earn him the title "The Forger" among his fellow shinobi. He would also continue his training in blacksmithing and forging, becoming one of the most skilled blacksmiths in the village.

In addition to his skills in blacksmithing, Toneri would also become proficient in using his Night Lion armor, using its formidable defensive capabilities and unique abilities to significant effect in battles. As a Jonin, he would take on many missions and lead shinobi teams, sharing his knowledge and experience with his subordinates. He would also become known for his unwavering determination and lethal efficiency.

In addition to her medical knowledge and skills, Natsuki likely also deeply understands the human body and how it works. This could be useful in several ways, such as identifying weaknesses in an opponent's body or finding ways to enhance a ninja's physical abilities. Overall, Natsuki's medical expertise could make her a vital member of any ninja team and help ensure that her fellow ninja can perform at their best, even in the face of injuries and illnesses.

Looking back at the adventures, the trio of Natsuki Toneri and Tsunayoshi would come to appreciate how these experiences helped them grow into the ninja they are today. They realized that their teamwork, resilience, and determination had been put to the test repeatedly. Through these challenges, they were able to develop their skills and become stronger. They also recognized the importance of trust, communication, and the willingness to take risks and make sacrifices for the greater good.

In the end, Natsuki, Toneri, and Tsunayoshi knew that their journey as ninjas was far from over and that there would always be new obstacles and challenges to overcome. But with their newfound skills and experience and the support of their fellow ninja, they were confident that they could face whatever lay ahead.

[EXIT]

WC: 6188
TWC: 7650
Topic WC for the completion of the above missions: 10,988 / 10,800

Claims:
WC: TBA
Mission Claims:

Spoiler:
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:43 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum