Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Time For A Meal Empty Time For A Meal

Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:39 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito waltzed around the mysterious beach aimlessly. All of the people there seemed friendly enough, and the weather was beautiful too, but the same could be said for the last time this had happened to him as well. His mind drifted back to when he, along with the Kazekage, Yusuke, and Sebastian had all been transported to the Eastertide Fairgrounds out of nowhere.

That place, for what it was worth, had been full of friendly faces and beautiful sights as well, but there was also the cataclysmic and dimension-shattering danger that was afoot there. Who could say that it wasn't the same case with this "Mikadzuki Beach"?

Kaito wouldn't allow the thought to drift away from him, and he kept a constant guard about himself, but the boy had been walking around for a few hours now after having helped out another Sunagakure shinobi, Blades, with lifeguard duty. The task had been a demanding one, and despite the fact that the sun was just now starting to set upon the horizon, the air was still rather humid.

'Guess I should find a place to relax for a bit...' Out of nowhere, the young lad's stomach growled loudly, indicating its need for sustenance. 'And grab a bite to eat while I'm at it...'

The Uchiha followed his gut instinct, which led him to a small seaside eatery. He took a seat in one of the booths and looked at the menu for a moment before a waiter came up to him and asked what his meal would be. Kaito kept it relatively simple; a cod with a side of rice and soy sauce. The waiter would nod as he wrote down Kaito's request before walking away into the back of the building to have the chefs prepare the meal.

Hailing from the fact that it was directly on the beach itself, the place mainly sold seafood. This didn't bother Kaito, however. He would eat just about anything he could get his hands on as long as it was healthy enough, and despite the fact that he no longer specialized in Taijutsu, he still felt the need to keep up a good physical and mental regiment of training to keep himself in tiptop shape.

The boy had been lacking when it came to the later regiment, sadly.

The fact that who he believed to have been his birth parents were murdered, the fact that he had been adopted by them, all of it. It had put a mental strain upon him, and one that cut deep. He felt that it all stemmed from his association with a particular Genin; one who had fled the village of Sunagakure for reasons unknown to the young Uchiha himself.

They too had sent him a letter as of late, asking that the two of them meet in the rural Rice Country, and Kaito had no idea how to feel about all of it.

On one hand, this particular Genin had been the one to show young Kaito the ropes of the shinobi world. They had taken him under their wing, and Kaito couldn't help but feel as though they had grown close to each other during the short amount of time they spent together.

On the other hand, they had fled the village. The letter he received confirmed that much. But why? Why did they feel the need to go as far as to being branded a missing-nin and putting a very much sought-after bounty upon their head?

'Why didn't he tell me, at least?'

As Kaito awaited his food, he would remove the payment from his wallet. He also removed something else from it; a battered old card. It had a few scratches and cuts on it, but it was easy enough to read the bold words printed on the front of it; "Wind Demon's Guild V.I.P". Even as the boy's steaming hot food arrived at the table along with a pitcher of water and a glass, Kaito kept his focus on the card that he had sat upon the face of the table, looking down on it and wondering how much different life could be for him in that moment should things had turned out differently...

Time For A Meal Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 702]
[Word Count (Total) - 702]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Time For A Meal Empty Re: Time For A Meal

Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:26 pm

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m

Time For A Meal RlNMUAA
Arantima had been sitting at the seaside eatery for awhile now, letting his most recent meal settle in his stomach.  He had eaten a decent amount of shark meat that he had brought into the Eatery after a mission he had completed with Mizu, and he went off to take a slight break while Mizu went about her own business of information gathering as she did. He looked about the place as he lounged, the proprietor not really caring about how long he stayed given he had donated nearly Thirty pounds of fresh shark meat to them just an hour or so ago.

He looked at the rest of the crowd before he spotted a glint at a table on the other side of the room. He sat up un-naturally fast and looked closer at the card and it was indeed one of his membership cards.. And there was only ONE Ninja that currently had an active membership that was still alive.. Or at least he hoped they were. He immediately stood and Walked through the crowd, ducking around anything that would get in his way and darting between patrons and wait staff without disrupting them.

When he gets within 5 feet but not entering that 5 foot radius Arantima speaks, not overly loud but just loud enough to be heard "Kaito? is.. that You? His voice is not shaking but it is reserved and very cautious. He looked over the Boy.. Man? Ninja.. He looked over the Ninja infront of him and was taking in everything that he could for the time being just trying to make sure that this was who he thought it was.

Time For A Meal RlNMUAA

277/277

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1446/1446

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m

Stat page:
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:12 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

The food that Kaito had ordered arrived in quick haste; a testament to the establishment's fantastic hospitality. He would remove some ryō from his wallet before placing it on the table and replacing the wallet back into the pocket of his pants. He still kept the membership card out upon the table and observed it as he let the fresh food before him simmer freshly.

He eyed the card for a few more moments before he felt a rather familiar chakra begin to walk toward him. He didn't think much of it, as when he had been previously transported to the Eastertide Fairgrounds he had come across many other familiar faces. He would continue to examine the card, taking a bite of the cod he ordered as he did so, but when the familiar chakra stood to be just outside of three meters away from him and the person behind the signature murmured his name, Kaito couldn't help but sigh.

"You called it the death bubble that night..." Kaito replied, answering the other boy's question in a way that only the two of them would understand if it was who he thought it was. "Should an enemy enter within that circle, a total of six meters in diameter around yourself, you can almost be assured a quick death."

He would close his eyes for a moment, allowing both of his eyes to take the form of their respective Mangekyō Sharingan behind his eyelids.

"I am not your enemy, so you can sit with me if you'd like to, but I am not the Kaito that you once knew." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I am, however, the Kaito that you seek..." Kaito would open his eyes before slowly turning his head to face the familiar person who stood before him. "Arantima... My dearest friend..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 306]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,008]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:16 pm

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m

Time For A Meal RlNMUAA
Arantima  Nodded to kaito as he spoke of the death circle and smiled as he was invited into it. He did take note of the Eyes.. But it did not seem to bother him in the slightest. He Stepped in and moved to sit down nearby Kaito,  Tima had not changed half as much as his friend had but that could be spoken about in time. "I.. Am sorry i could not do more than leave a note on my door.. addressed to no one. We had to leave swiftly Kaito.. I Hope that you got the message that i sent to you and hope that you understood it.. I had to be cryptic becuase otherwise i would reveal my location and that of my Sister."
He sighed gently and looked over to Kaito with a sad smile on his face, he looked over the obviously changed person infront of him warmly, just glad that he had a chance to see and spoeak with kaito again after all this time and glad that he wasnt dead or maimed in some horrible fashion. Arantima waved over a waitress and ordered a small tea set to be brought for them so they could share a cup of tea together is Kaito wished to.  Arantima himself had a fair bit more.. Too him now, a Bit more of a wary air about him and more control to his emotions.  it was obvious that it was being controlled but the control was there, even if it wasnt a calm and seemless control of his inner emotional self.

He looked from the tea set up to kaito "Before i start Ranting and raving at you about the whys and the hows and the whats of my leaving.. what of you? If you are more curious about my side of things... I am happy to explain why We were forced out of suna..  But that is what it is.. We were forced to leave, I wanted the chance to talk to you first but we had a small time table before we couldnt any longer.. and we were not safe there."

Time For A Meal RlNMUAA

355/632

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m

Total Word Count - 89670
Word bank: 10120

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m[/spoiler]
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:10 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito listened intently to Arantima's words as the older boy entered into the metaphorical bubble and sat down with him at the booth. He really hadn't seemed to have changed all that much in comparison to Kaito himself, which Kaito was thankful for.

It would mean that Arantima would be easy to talk with and to explain this to.

"So much has changed, Tima..." The Uchiha said with a sigh, resting his arms upon the face of the table and crossing them above each other. "Those bounty hunters who were looking for you stopped by my place a little over a month ago." Kaito's gaze looked upwards directly into Arantima's eyes, and he deactivated his Sharingan to let him know that he was not to be taken as a threat. "They killed my parents because they were looking for the both of us."

Beginning to shake lightly, Kaito allowed himself to sigh before taking a sip of his water.

"Shit happens though. It's not your fault or anyone's really. But it helped me to realize my true lineage; that of Uchiha blood, thus explaining that Sharingan of mine. Turns out that I was adopted by my Inuzuka parents shortly after I was born. Other than that things have been relatively normal back home." Kaito allowed a moment for Arantima to address anything that he had laid out in his words. After a while, Kaito would continue to speak. "But enough about me. You said that you were forced to flee from the village?"

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 253]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,261]

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:43 pm

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m

Time For A Meal RlNMUAA
Arantima looked at Kaito with understanding in his gaze..  He knew what it felt like to lose something that was close to you. He Also understood the range and anguish that would come along with it and the desire to have someone.. anyone pay for that anguish and pain. Arantima just simply nodded at Kaito's words becuase he also understood that discovering more about yourself could lead you to a new family of sorts. "I.. Am deeply sorry for your loss, but also Happy to hear that you have discovered your true self.  Sometimes we have to have things taken from us to feel that is actually truest about us."

Arantima takes in a deep but shaking breath as he readies himself to explain why he had to leave. "I am.. Not just any kid.  There are not many in Suna who know that.. I am of the same Clan that Mizuki is.. I am a Kyuketsuki.  And as such She is my family. She and Guren had a meeting shortly before we left. I was supposed to be allowed time to say my goodbyes before we left peacefully and without issue. Guren.. Wanted to remove All of Mizuki's memories that were tied to Sunagakure and its secrets.  Which would remove most of her entire existence as we know it. She has been a  part of Sunagakure longer than any other part of her life that she cared for and Guren would not allow her to leave safely without removing her memories. So we fled knowing that Guren would use me as bait and leverage against her I had to leave swiftly as well.. "

Arantima looked at Kaito and a few tears were flowing down his face softly "I hated every second of it..  I love my Sister and i would trade her for nothing but leaving my friend. Without a word.. I tried to leave a note but I doubt it would have gotten any farther than being thrown in the trash. We had a tiny window to do much of anything.. Mizu found me as soon as she left the Meeting and told me we need to leave."

Arantima looked up at the ceiling and gripped the counter top tightly, he is obviously troubled but he has grown emotionally to keep his emotions in check. His demeanor shows exactly how he feels without overexaggerating the depth, because there never has been an over exaggeration. He does feel deeply when he feels but he has learned to show that without as much melodrama.
Time For A Meal RlNMUAA

434/1066

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:02 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito allowed a stoic look to sit upon his face as he waited to hear what Arantima had to say.

What reason did the former Genin have for leaving Sunagakure?

The silver-haired boy spoke with a hint of shakiness in his voice, but as he went on, his demeanor only got progressively worse. It would cultivate in tears exiting from his eyes of amber, and Kaito lowered his eyes when Arantima finished his reasoning. He knew that it all must have been extremely hard for his friend and the former Kazekage. He could only imagine what it was they had gone through.

He could understand the current Kazekage's wishes of wanting to remove Mizu's memories. It wasn't often that Kage who had retired to travel the world, as they more often than not carried their respective village's most top secret and sensitive information, but on the other hand he did not know the full spectrum of the story. Perhaps Lord Third had been entirely too brash, especially to hold one of the village's more prosperous shinobi captive in light of Mizu's contempt of his wishes.

Kaito sighed empathetically as he reached over the table and placed a hand upon his best friend's shoulder comfortingly. He would look Arantima in the eyes; his own emerald-green eyes taking precedence over his Sharingan as he addressed the other man.

"You and Lady Second are away from all of that now, Tima..." Kaito said with a reassuring smile. "That letter you sent... It was delivered from the Water Country. I'm not sure if you are there or somewhere else in the world, but you covered your tracks well." Kaito readjusted himself into his half of the booth. "I don't think that anyone would be able to find you, but I would advise keeping a low profile wherever you may be."

Deep down Kaito knew that someday a world of politics would await him should he become the Kazekage, and he would potentially have to deal with situations such as this at that time. But those situations lay for him in a future that may or may not even happen. All he could do now was be there for his old friend and to lend an empathetic and helping hand.

"I appreciate you telling me. At least now I can lay that mystery down to rest. I swear to not betray your honesty and trust, and I'll take the knowledge of this meeting to the grave with me." Kaito said, leaning forward and resting his arms on the table before him before doing so. He would smile sincerely at Arantima for a moment, reminiscing on the good times the two of them had before real life came in and took it all away. After a moment he would stand up to his feet and stretch. "Hopefully the next time we meet I'll be the Kazekage and the two of us can share some stories over tea. In the meantime though I've really gotta get going. Oh! I've got knowledge of a Space-Time technique. It allows users to link our Chakras' in order to send messages back and forth to each other." Kaito withdrew his Jutsu Encyclopedia from his item pouch and opened it to the particular technique. It was called the "Far Sending Technique", and as soon as he found it, he placed the book delicately upon the table in front of Arantima.

"If you're willing to learn it and create a link between us, well then I'm more than happy to do so as well. "

Kaito retracted the book when Arantima was done with it and put it back in his pouch before he outstretched his arm to Arantima for a handshake.

"I'm going to miss you, my friend."

Kaito would await for Arantima to reply, and after the older boy did so and whether they accepted the offer of the handshake or not, Kaito would withdraw from the restaurant and return to the cabin he was staying at during his time at Mikadzuki Beach. A tear escaped from the duct in his eye, but it would not be of sadness. No. This was a tear of happiness in knowing that his best friend was safe and sound despite all of what was going on in the world...

[TOPIC EXIT]

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 714]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,975]

Exit Claims:

Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:34 pm

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m

Time For A Meal RlNMUAA
"If only.. we could stay out of it.." He said to himself only after he Settled himself after Kaito spoke a bit more. Arantima Took the book and Skimmed it a bit before nodding towards Kaito in a  silent acknowledgement of the offer.  He looked shaken and broken and sad that he had to leave his friend behind but he could feel the time for staying here was coming to a close.  And that he had to follow his own path back to his hide-away, Back to his sister.

Arantima stood up and Nodded to, Kaito and gave him a wave as he turned to leave. Arantima Looked around the rest of the Restaurant who had all already left. He looked at the empty place and sighed gently as he hugged himself tightly, his nails growing and his fangs growing as well until his nails dug into his own flesh through his shirt and blood began to drip down his arms and stain his shirt and the floorboards beneath him as his eyes became unhinged and  He looked forward and darted forward towards the door, piecing his claws through the boards of the roof and using it swing himself out of the window to the side of the door.  He caught himself on the sill and flipped up to attach his feet to the wall and run up the wall of the building.

He Ran up to the edge and flipped onto the roof, when he landed and stopped he scanned the horizon for more rooftops and started leaping from rooftop to rooftop as he he looks and picks a new landing place. He Glares and darts across the small coastal village faster and faster until he is moving at a pace that most people below cant even see just hear the flapping of his clothes like a flag behind himself.

He had Seen that his friend was fine.. He had sent the message that needed to be sent off with him, that he and his sister were fine and alive and trying to do better. He looked towards the horizon waiting for the dismissal to overtake him, if it could catch him! He was Pushing himself to move faster and faster, he would move like the wind, a Demon of the Wind!
Time For A Meal RlNMUAA

383/1449

[EXIT AND CLAIM]
Spending 937 WC to learn Farsending Technique using Max stat 25% discount.
spending 500 WC to Make a contract with Kaito Uchiha

Discarding all other WC

Time For A Meal A9ZAf7m

Kaito Inuzuka likes this post

Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:16 pm
- Adding 39 Bonus AP per Max Stat Bonus AP effect (new AP total = 1,774)

- "Far Sending Technique" - 1,250 WC / 1,250 WC

- Developing link with Arantima for "Far Sending Technique" if they decide to learn the technique and also develop the link - 500 WC / 500 WC

- Discarding remaining WC

Approved!

383/1449

[EXIT AND CLAIM]
Spending 937 WC to learn Farsending Technique using Max stat 25% discount.
spending 500 WC to Make a contract with Kaito Uchiha

Discarding all other WC

@Arantima Also approved

Kaito Inuzuka likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum