Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The lost art of Amegakure Empty The lost art of Amegakure

Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:44 pm
Hearing he needed to go to the Royal Armory after his surgery...he reported first thing once released because Yamato was not a man that would sit idly bye when there was work to be done. If he were stronger then perhaps these meetings would not bug him as much, but for now he felt as if he were a burden on the village that gave him a home all these years...a place that he betrayed...a place he ran away from. He did not feel right about taking things, he always felt that there was a debt to be repaid. With Ayato however, they were close...like brothers and because of this he felt even worse. He felt like the little brother that needed guarding, and for years even after he left he felt the reason why he was never brought in was because of Ayato...well that was not going to happen anymore. He remembered what he heard that day the invasion ended...about how good he could swing a hammer and Yamato knew that Ayato was refencing the Amegakure of old...a place where various shinobi tools were forgec by craftsmen that now inhabited villages across the world after becoming refugees.

WC:205
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

The lost art of Amegakure Empty Re: The lost art of Amegakure

Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:58 pm
When the door opened with a push of his hand, Toneri felt he was inside the jaws of a dragon. "A secret location for a secret mission," Toneri thought as he entered the forgery underneath the Royal Palace. Stories said that the old kings of haven used the place to craft magical weapons for themselves and their armies. Ear for themselves and their armies. To fight against the Night Creatures that plagued the land. Toneri knew little and cared less for it but recited the story whenever he needed to showcase his lore to impress past company. 

Miyamoto Terumi was no such company. Even at eighteen years of age and with his bulky build, his height made him still pass like a child. And the shy a year older Toneri looked like a giant next to him.

"If it isn't Yamato, the slayer." Toneri's sharp voice echoed through the forge, alerting the other shinobi of his presence. The Hyuuga could feel the dark plate of his armor drinking the torchlight. "Finally, you got your moment under the sun, fighting alongside the Nova Corps, to save the city from that Halloween-dressed bozos. And here I stand, bringing you their scary costumes. Shame they don't make them Kanzeon Lotus size." He dropped the duffel bag he was carrying over his broad shoulders. It landed on the floor of the forgery with the loud clanking of steel.

"One armor can create steam, from what I gathered. I had a bathtub that could do that. But I admit that sounds much better."

WC: 258
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:21 pm
Yamato rubbed his arm where he was still recovering from his burns, choosing to recover slower in places to be reminded of his anger to motivate him further. He resembled a severe burn victim, but he leaned against the cool anvil, the fire in the forge made his skin prickle and feel as if it was alight but he did not do anything about it yet. He could feel the familiar presence of an old rival coming down to the room that they were in. The ventilation was adequate enough to keep the air clean, but even still…it felt like hell to normal people. When it was Toneri instead of Ayato that entered the room, Yamato nodded in greeting as Toneri walked in and greeted with an almost condescending tone as he laid the bags out on a table. He made a remark about having a moment as a celebrity and fighting alongside the Nova Corps to save the village from costumed bozos. A final remark about what a shame it was that there were none the size of the golem they used.

Yamato was silent as he walked forward and began to pull out pieces of the armor, it was scorched, cracked, and even broken into pieces in many spots. He was doing his best to fit together the puzzle as Toneri made another sarcastic remark about the functionality of the armor and Yamato nodded as his face was accentuated by the flame. “My time in the sun…fighting with the Nova Corps…heh…I lost my qualification when I was burned and left to die by Tsunayoshi. In case you have not noticed…which with your eyes, is highly unlikely…As for these halloween costumes…they are tools that need to be repaired. Fit for a warrior, and that is all I am…live or die, I am a warrior of Amegakure and a tool for Hoshigakure. Now would you kindly tend to the fire…we will need to get it hotter if we are to reforge this piece of equipment.” He would say without giving Toneri any words of sarcasm, he was there for a reason, and this would benefit the village…not just him. Yamato may not like the guy, but he was at least mature enough to not fall for the vocal traps left inside of his word play.

WC:385
TWC:590
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:11 pm
“It seemed like the rain of your homeland did not only wash away the color of your hair. One day you should tell me what happened to your humor.” Toneri's smiles cut deep like a knife. Miyamoto, who had gone to Amegakure after Valen’s coup, never returned, on his place was a different man.   The loss to Tsunayoshi seemed to have amplified his cold demeanor.

Toneri had witnessed that battle from his seat in the window. And admittedly, he was caught off guard by Yamato volunteering to cast aside the most powerful jutsus in his arsenal and engage in an ideological sword battle. The threat of ninjutsu would have kept Tsuna at bay and potentially given the spectators a different outcome. Instead, we got a two-round demolition. The Jounin's reflection on the competition told the story only second to his scarred hands. 

Toneri would have done the same, and only he wouldn’t have stayed true to his promise and used that expectation to win the battle. Teach Tsuna and everyone else like him who thought the world was roses and rainbow a lesson about shinobi life; you can only trust those in your village and not very far away.

"A warrior does not have to be a great tourney knight and vice versa. But if you've grown so fond of winning a glorified sparring match, don't limit yourself next time." He faked a yawn "You are not very fast on the uptake, are you? You’ll go far in my beloved brother's outfit."  Ayato always had a place in his heart for bastards and broken things. Evident from how he kept Sakuragi Hyuuga around instead of punching a hole in his skull. That and letting the other one-eyed treasonous cockroach escape with his life. He should have left Akabayashi was about to carve him up.

Yamato let out that they were in this ugly forge to reconstruct the battle loot and turn them into the village's weapons once repaired. Legendary treasures are different from anything money can buy. Toneri would have dismissed it as shinobi propaganda without his own experience. The Legendary Equipment worn by the Hogokage was not used during the war effort, but their capabilities were terrifying.

They had been in the family for generations. Not the Hyuuga. The Yomiyama, his mother's family. They had one such treasure themselves, the Raiment of Eternal Fortune. They were taken from the body of a tengu Damon when they slayed him in the name of the Ninshu Faith to banish all evil. Of course, it ended in Ayato’s hands. They all went to him: Hoshi, the Clan, the Legendary Equipment.

Toneri left his shoulders tense. He realized he hadn’t spoken in a while. “I’m sorry you lost me at the word “we.”

WC: 431
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:46 pm
Toneri’s words were a verbal jab to his heritage and he shot him a glance that was like daggers that were aimed at Toneri. His humor? He did not have humor when he was still a younger shinobi, but now after suffering another defeat at the hands of someone better than he was…he was bound by his duty and resolved to fix this loss of face and to do what he did best…rise above it all. His student was now no longer hism he was qualified to lead a team on his own. Toneri spoke up as he was beginning to melt down materials in the forge fire, they sounded condescending as usual and Yamato wanted to say something, but he did no such thing at first. Instead of taking the pieces of metal out he would see that their bright, almost white hot scales were ripe for the taking and he began to hammer the material out. He knew that to repair this he would have to prepare several pieces to link metals, and it all had to be worked out by hand.

When he finished the second piece of steel, he set it down to cool on the brick and he looked at Toneri with sweat beading up on his forehead as he looked at Yamato and asked in a surprising tone that he was included on this endeavor. “You cannot possibly think your brother sent you here to just deliver words and the armor…not, you are here so that we can work through some differences…verbally and through reforging this. I do not see eye to eye with you…honestly I think you are an ego maniac and a piece of shit…” He took out one of the gauntlets that was missing plates of forged steel and he disassembled the plates, before tossing the metal into a melting pot to be reduced down to a moment stage. “However, I do understand your words even if I do not wish to do so…what I did was childish in thinking that I could play on the same level as someone that has practiced with the blade since they were practically a sperm…I should have buried him in the arena as I did with Youta…” He saw the molten metal and retrieved it from the forge before taking some tongs and working the scale from the top before pouring the molten steel into a molding press. Steam rose up and it stung his burnt flesh. “However, my place inside of this village, and inside of this armor is dependent on the two of us…now please start to disassemble the chest piece so it can be reworked.” He said as he motioned to the chest piece, meanwhile he sat the pot to the side as he finally had some more steel to melt, which he placed in the pot and back into the fire before going to the billows to work on the flame. “My original intent was to actually fight you in the tournament and to push your face into the dirt and claim my victory…yet I didn't even make it into the semi finals…” He said as he finished watching the metal be melted down. He kept it in a little longer as he pulled the cooled plate from its mold before doing the same action.

WC:555
TWC: 1,145
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:42 pm
An ego maniac and a piece of shit- the words that Yamato thought of Toneri. Ayato always said Miyamoto was never much of a wordsmith, except when insulting others. To be sure, Ame's native words were harsh and might have impacted him if he hadn't heard them a hundred times. "Well, that is very hurtful," Toneri said without blinking an eye. "I wonder how often you annoy others with your philosophy."

And yes, Toneri had done an apprenticeship - at the best of his uncle Tojo- with Mercurio Stamatis, the master blacksmith from the Land of birds, and even if the Golden Hyuuga showcased a knack for it, he always viewed the art beneath him. Women seldomly paid attention to a man whose hair and forehead was drenched in sweat and whose body was covered in coal and dust. Heh, what the hell, he pondered. It was either that or hunting some bandit - at least if he got those Halloween costumes refitted quickly, he'd get the rest of the day off.

He magicked up a hammer and slammed it against the anvil. "That was a sweet sound," He thought to himself as he smashed it against the armor, trying to dismantle it. That one had been burned badly, the metal cooked and bent destroyed both in front and rear. Pretty sure it still had parts of a dead Kiri ninja somewhere. To bring it to its latest appearance would be an impossibility, so it would have to be reforged to something else. 

The rest of the blacksmithing assignment would have gone smoothly, and in silence if not for that one line Yamato used at the end. Admittedly, it got enough under Toneri's skin to warranty a semi-heated response.

"And why would I want to fight for a Nova Cloak in a tourney? Risk my reputation and credibility to become my brother's glorified bodyguard?" He grinned. "Listen to me, Hanzo of the Salamander; it took me years to get to the point that I don't have to fight."

WC: 287
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:27 pm
A chuckle is all that Yamato could muster as Toneri took his words and then sid it was very hurtful and asked about his philosophical activities. “Well to be honest, you are my favorite person to annoy with my words. Would you expect any different treatment, you were the one that liked to come to my cell and poke me with dull ass kunai for weeks on end after I got captured.” He said as he continued his work with the hammer and anvil. It did not take much longer before his companion for this refit produced a hammer and struck it against the anvil. It seemed Toneri was quite adept in blacksmithing after all as he began to dismantle the armor as if it was made of glass and paper.

When he piped up about the tournament Yamato set his hammer down for a moment as he took a small break and pulled the metal from the furnace so that it could be heat cycled and not become burnt or brittle. “Well now that you actually seem to give a shit, I can tell I have stepped on a toe or two. You were originally signed up for it, at least that was what I was informed of, and I was going to wipe the smirk off your face you have had since you helped to capture me. Trust me, I was ecstatic that you were going to be forced into a contest to get your ass handed to yourself, but when I found out I was…also at peace, because I had come to the realization that you are just a ninja to get some free time unless someone is coming to destroy the village…” He put the metal back on the coals and watched it as he spoke up some more. “I get it, but…at the same time I don’t.” He said as he sighed and continued to work on shaping the different pieces of armor that were ready, using a crude outline that was drawn onto the table.

WC:341
TWC: 1,486
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:05 pm
"Well, I'm happy I didn't have in this destruction attempt since the former Mizukage was way off the mark with it. His Suna compatriots are total lunatics, and that Uzumaki wasn't that good, either. He should have hired Uchihas. They are solid and reliable hands." After all, even Ayato had one leading the esteemed Nova Corps, and that was half-breed. He would have added that to his monologue, but he figured he had thrown enough shade for now.

"We must complete an off-the-book mission before scratching each other's back." He said in response to what felt like Yamato's sweat and caked-in coal and dust hand. The Terumi didn't get to be relatable right now. Not only did he seem to have his Ayato's trust more than his blood did, but also he would never forget that he left the village instead of killing Valen where he stood or dying in the attempt. Miyamoto would have to win a hundred more battles against invading savages before he redeemed his short frame of folly.

Toneri examined the papers where the armor outlines were drawn with his white-green eyes. And for every moment it passed, the more irritated he seemed to become. Those scribblings on the paper were ancient. "Where did they get those anyway, a bloody museum?" He groaned in question but did not expect an answer. Now knowledgable of the abilities of that gear, the golden Hyuuga went back into the craft he was so exceptional at but never enjoyed doing.

Some time passed, hopefully with Miyamoto giving him the silent treatment, and now all three pieces had been successfully reformed, and the metal cooled off. They did look slightly altered from what the blueprints indicated despite the duo following them to the letter—brushing it off as theory doesn't always meet reality, or past battles taking the toll on the metal Toneri would speak again.

"Red one is for you, considering you are the only one that can use this odd combination of elements," The Hyuuga refreshed himself with a bottle of cold water and used a white towel to clear the sweat from his brow. "Those funny gauntlets are up for grabs, but not my cup of tea. I could potentially use the Silver armor, but it seems it was promised to Akaboshi. Well, I guess me and the Captain are in the outs. One less Christmas card I'll have to send this year."

Toneri sealed the two remaining pieces of equipment into scrolls and left Yamato with his new red toy. "Come by the hospital tomorrow; my sister has summoned you. Something about the body of one of the invaders. I'll be there, so don't get any ideas, and if I see a scratch on that armor, there will be two corpses in that room."

With the special mission completed, Toneri would receive his pay directly from the village treasury and the cost for the materials reforging. 

WC: 489
TWC: 1465

EXIT

1465/1750 to Master B rank Earth Shaker for Power no discounts

28 AP

Claims:

Repairing for the total cost of 12k ryo taken from the village treasury

Jōki no Yoroi and giving it to Yamato
Petrification Gauntlets 
Shōzoku no Nakamaro and sending it to Akaboshi

All three LE require a revamp to meet the forum's current systems. and templates

50,000 ryo payment from the treasury to Toneri and Yamato for repairing them.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:22 pm
Miyamoto knew this was just one long process to get Toneri and him on a workable level. Still, he also understood that the Kage’s brother would never see Miyamoto as anything other than a traitor. In the long run…it was okay because, after all…his goal was not to remain in Hoshigakure.  He was still very interested and wanted to ensure he reclaimed Amegakure, which was his ultimate goal.  As they continued to work, he heard Toneri look through the designs and the old pieces that described the armor and the original blueprints from the Kage’s records.  Toneri was not having it as he voiced his frustration at the authentic ancient pieces of paper.  “You know as well as I do that the village does not throw information away, no matter how dated.  You have been to the library, right? There are things from Hoshigakure’s conception…some even from the cataclysm.”  He answered the obvious one-sided question before returning to work on the heated metal.

The minutes turned to hours, and the hours began to drag on as the sound of hammers, scraping, quenching, sizzling, and even a few pops caused the two of them to primarily work in silence save for a couple of times where obscenities were thrown out.  Soon though, they were finished as they concluded that they had done their best to reforge the equipment down there with effort and enough time to make even the best metalworker feel like they were embracing death.

The armor presented to him was a dark crimson, and he looked at its pieces before hearing Toneri say that the gauntlets they made were up for grabs, but the other was not up for anyone as it was already promised to another.  Miyamoto gave the nod to Toneri before he saw the man pack up and take his leave.  He wanted to say something but decided it was best to leave things as they were.  It was then that Toneri instructed him to visit the hospital tomorrow as there was still another errand that needed to be done before he could return to active duty.  Threatening him made Miyamoto laugh as Toneri left the forge, and the next moment Miyamoto gathered his new equipment before putting out the fires and leaving the forge to air out as he returned home.

WC: 416
TWC:1,902

EXIT
Claiming:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54722-joki-no-yoroi-v7-2
50,000 ryo payment from the treasury to Toneri and Yamato for repairing them.
1,875/1,875 to Master B rank Earth Shaker for Power no discounts

Scrap the remaining WC
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default