Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke] Empty Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke]

Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:28 pm

Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke] Rab20140Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke] Suna10Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke] Rab20140

Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke] Patrol10

Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke] Pagebreak6

Patrol The Dome:

Patrol duty; the job that most shinobi who ever had the liberty of being assigned to it despised. It wasn't fun at all. in fact, it was usually the most uneventful type of assignment. This didn't bother on Inuzuka, Kaito, however. To be completely honest, he quite enjoyed this type of work. Considering the fact that he normally strolled around the village anyways in his free time, at least now he was able to get paid to do so.

"I just hope it's not as boring as people make it out to be..."" He said to nobody in particular as he walked out from the front doors of the Sunagakure Shinobi Headquarters with his copy of the mission dossier in hand.

As stated previously, patrol duty was typically an uneventful and repetitive assignment. It had seemed as though all of the missions that Kaito had been assigned up until that point had been, as he felt, a bit beneath him. He knew deep down that any and all missions that the village took on and assigned only helped the village to prosper, but he could feel his own power getting ever stronger with each passing day.

When would the lackluster missions come to an end?

Kaito didn't allow himself to dwell on it all for too long though. He would take a look at the grand clock that rested upon the front side of the shinobi headquarters, and it read 11:07 A.M. The mission dossier mentioned that he was to meet a jounin commander at the village gates no later than 12:00, and what was better was the fact that Yusuke would be joining him.

'At least Yusuke will be there.' He thought to himself. 'He is sure to keep things entertaining and interesting.'

As the Inuzuka would lose himself in his thoughts, he would allow himself a few moments to lay out all of the weapons and gear on his person upon the closest bench so that he could double check it all and make sure that he was prepared just in case. He had no less than 10 kunai and shuriken, a handful of senbon, smoke bombs, and shrapnel bombs. He also had some military ration pills and the odd candies he had gotten from the Eastertides Fairgrounds. Most importantly, however, he had his new Chakra Bonding Katana; a sword that, once he molded his chakra into it, would only allow itself to be wielded by Kaito himself. While he didn't necessarily use weapons all of the time, nor was he very proficient in using them, it was still a nice thing to have should an opportunity to use it arise.

'All looks in order, other than the fact that I forgot my drinking flask.'

Kaito made a point of packing up all of his gear before walking off over to his mother's convenience store to pick up a few bottles of water, which he would place in his already stuffed item pouch.. The shop itself was located in the village's market square and would not be out of the way as he would pass it on his journey to the clefts that surrounded the village anyways. The clefts, which were crafted from a natural rock formation at the time of the original Sunagakure's formation, had done a really good job of protecting the village from invasions. There was only one entrance into the village and it was heavily guarded by chunin and jounin. Some people, however, would try to bypass the entrance and find their own way into the village. This typically meant they would either try to scale the cleft walls or dig underneath the wall itself. Digging would never work, as the stone continued down underground for perhaps 100 meters, so climbing the wall was the option that most people took upon themselves to do. While some people were able to illegally enter into the village through this manner, it almost always ended in failure; people falling down from the top of the wall to their deaths or wannabe invaders finding their ends at the hands of the village's shinobi.

It would be because of these illegal attempts to enter the village, both the thwarted and successful ones, that Sunagakure had begun to assign the guard duties to its shinobi in the first place, and in the heat of the Wind Country's deserts it was no wonder why it was perhaps the most despised job amongst Sunagakure's troops.

After having stopped at his mother's shop and continued walking over to the village gate, Kaito would arrive at his destination at exactly 11:36 A.M. Both Yusuke and a jounin were already waiting around for the boy, to which Kaito would simply wave at the both of them. The jounin would step forward until he stood two meters in front of Kaito. The man looked gruff and had an aura of authority about him as he stood at attention, even more so than Sebastian, another higher up of the village, had. The man looked down at Kaito, his beady eyes piercing into his soul.

"Inuzuka, Kaito, I presume?" The man asked in a husky voice. Kaito straightened up instantly as the voice rang through his body. It seemed to carry more than enough bass in it alone to knock him clean off of his feet.

"Yes, Sir!" He replied, making sure to bow. "Inuzuka, Kaito reporting for patrol duty, Sir!"

The jounin commander simply nodded in reply.

"At ease, soldier." He said. Kaito would straighten himself upright before the man directed him and Yusuke to stand next to each other before pacing back in forth before the two of them. "The two of you have been assigned to me today for the purpose of patrol the perimeter of our fine village. My name is unimportant as you two will address me only as 'Captain', but as first impressions go I am rather impressed by your tenacity. Arriving no later than twenty minutes early no less. Well done, soldiers..." The commander stopped in place just long enough to light up a cigarette before continuing to pace back and forth. "Patrolling the village gate is perhaps the most grueling mission that our superiors have to offer. I have seen many a shinobi and kunoichi perish on these patrols because of their lack of precaution or want to be a hero. I pray that the two of you will make no such mistake. In fact, I will make sure of it. In my tenure as a shinobi, I have carried out more patrols around this village than anyone else combined and I myself have not lost any of my men, so don't think that either of you will be my first." The man took another drag from his cigarette. "We set out at 12:00 hours on the dot, soldiers. Our patrol will continue until 20:00 hours with a sixty minute lunch break at my digression. I recommend that you two take the next bit of time to double check your gear before we set out to ensure that you are fully prepared."

With the man's lecture coming to an end, he would leave Kaito and Yusuke to go speak with the person manning the guard station. Kaito wasted no time in removing the item pouch from his left hip and the katana sheathed upon his right hip before placing them on the ground before him. As he looked over his gear, he would look over at Yusuke with a cheeky look upon his face.

"This guy really has his panties in a bunch doesn't he?" He asked the Sarutobi in a near whisper. "Probably has a bunch of sand up his ass from 'all of the patrols he's done'" Kaito made sure to emphasize the sarcasm in the part where he said 'all of the patrols he's done'. While Kaito was a person to respect authority, this guy seemed too much to bear even for the Inuzuka. Plus the fact that he was already in a bit of a sour mood anyways, it was time to give into his childish side a bit and have some fun. Kaito laid out all of his tools upon the ground and examined them closely before replacing everything except one of his three bottles of water. As he stood back up from his crouched position, he would toss one of the bottles over to Yusuke. "Its supposed to be well over one-hundred degrees today, so drink that if you don't wanna be 'Captain Uptight's' first causality."

The two shinobi would loiter around for a bit, doing their own thing as they waited around for the commander. Sooner rather than later, the man would walk back over to them; each step as stiff as the trunk of a tree.

"Attention!" The man stood stiff as a board. "Company fall out!"

[3 Hours Later...]

The first three hours of the patrol were rather uneventful.

It was all just as grueling and boring as Kaito had feared it would be too.

The time that it took to make their way from the gate, all the way around the perimeter of the village, and back to the gate again was timed to be one hour. That would mean that they had to do it a total of four more times, and after only having done it three times, Kaito was ready to call it quits. The boy had drank almost all of the water in the bottle he got out for himself, and thanks to the heat he had unzipped the front of his shirt 3/4 of the way to allow his body to breath in the extreme heat. How could anybody do this for hours on end everyday and find it at all enjoyable? The commander didn't seem to mind any of it, and in fact he had turned to keeping the group's morale up by singing shanties.

It was all driving Kaito insane...

Suddenly, the commander stopped dead in his tracks. His singing ceased, and he stomped out the cigarette that he had been puffing on. He hurriedly motioned for Kaito and Yusuke to fall into formation and back themselves up as closely to the wall as they could.

"We've got a group trying to scale the wall about fifteen meters north, soldiers.." He advised, speaking in a mere whisper. "I cannot pinpoint exactly how many people are there, but it is definitely more than just one..." Kaito, now feeling a bit riled up and ready for action, placed his hand upon the commander's shoulder.

"Allow me, Captain..." He said as he closed his eyes. Using his chakra, he felt outwards with it. Of course he could sense his own chakra and the signatures of both the commander and Yusuke, but as he pressed it out further, he could easily feel five more signatures where the captain said the opposing group had been. None of the signatures felt too powerful, but they were all stronger than those of regular citizens.

"Missing ninja..."

With a sigh Kaito opened his eyes before crouching down to the ground, motioning for the other two to do the same.

"There are five individuals exactly on the edge of fifteen meters north, as the Captain said." Kaito would look at both the commander and Yusuke very seriously. "Their chakra seems to be far too powerful to be regular people, so I think we're dealing with missing ninja... What do you think, Yusuke?" Kaito would wait a moment to hear Yusuke's response before turning back to the commander.

"We've got to turn back and get some backup." He said simply. "I said it before and I'll say it again, damnit.. I am not losing any men under my command."

Kaito had reached his breaking point. He had grown tired of the commander's condescending way of dealing with both him and Yusuke. Now was the time for action.

"It would take way too long to get the backup." He said in the most serious tone he could muster as he grabbed the commander by the scruff of his flak jacket. "Do you even give a damn about the security and safety of this village, 'Captain'? The three of us should be able to handle these guys no problem." Kaito would share a look with Yusuke. "Yusuke and I know how to have each other's backs. The two of us have fought in combat together before and we are going to quell this little invasion before it begins." Kaito let go of the commander's flak jacket, pushing the man into the wall as he did so. He would stand up to his feet and form the "Dog" -> "Bird" -> "Hare" -> "Monkey" -> "Horse" -> "Ox" -> and "Rat" hand signs. His body began to fade into nothingness as he activated his 'Dustless Bewildering Cover' technique; everything from his chakra signature to his scent wiped completely out of existence. As he did begin to fade from existence, he would make sure to address the commander. "I don't have any doubt that you will be joining me, Yusuke, but Captain it may be best if you just sit back and watch how real shinobi handle their business."

Kaito would then turn his attention back over to Yusuke.

"I'm going to head in close so I can hit them with my 'Great Moving Earth Core'. As soon as the earth begins to shift, I need to you help bind those guys with your 'Needle Jizō', okay?" Whether Yusuke would reply or not, Kaito, who was now completely erased from existence, would continue speaking. "Once they are bound and everything else is in place, I'll capture them with my 'Swamp Of The Underworld' jutsu. That should actually give you more than enough time to go get that backup you wanted, Captain." Kaito waited around another moment before speaking his goodbyes to the Captain and Yuksue. From there, he would walk steadily towards the group of ninja. He prayed that none of them would be sensory types, but even if they were, he doubted that any of them would notice him anyways. They all seemed too busy arguing amongst each other to even notice Yusuke or the Captain. Once three meters away from the arguing group, Kaito would form the "Hare" -> "Ram" -> "Snake" -> "Hare" -> "Ram" -> and "Snake" hand signs in that order. The ground underneath the missing ninja would begin to erupt with dust and the ground shook violently as it sank further and further into the earth.

This was Yusuke's queue to bind the enemies together should the Sarutobi have decided to go through with the plan that Kaito had presented. Either way, once the earth had sunk a total of fifteen meters, Kaito would quickly follow up with his 'Swamp Of The Underworld' technique. The earth within the pit he formed would begin to turn to a thick brown liquid, filling up the pit halfway before solidifying enough to hold the five missing ninja in place with ease. Kaito would deactivate his 'Dustless Bewildering Cover' technique so that he would become visible again before looking over to Yuzuke and the jounin commander they had been assigned to.

"You see, Captain? That's how real shinobi take care of business! Now you can go get that backup you wanted so they can round these punks up and take them to the interrogation unit." The Captain did as Kaito advised, scurrying away back to the main gate before returning twenty minutes later with four other chunin and jounin in tow. They wasted no time in securing the band of missing ninja and congratulating both Yusuke and Kaito for a job well done before hauling the enemies away to be interrogated. The captain would also take the time to uncharacteristically apologize to the two before they continued on with their mission. The remaining eight hours would pass quickly and before long their patrol would come to and end. Kaito would wish the Captain and Yusuke a goodnight before heading back home to get some water and much needed sleep...

[EXIT]

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 2,681]
[Word Count (Total) - 2,681]

Claims:

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting issues.)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke] Empty Re: Patrol The Dome [Kaito / Yusuke]

Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:27 pm
Approved
Yusuke Sarutobi
Yusuke Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Ape
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21390

Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:31 pm
Yusuke was asked to do a patrol mission, and it was going to be a doozy. Patrolling the whole dome. It was a massive tasks with most likely strict schedules. Yusuke would need to give the task his full attention. He had herald stories of things going wrong on dome patrols there were tribes occasionally trying to get inside Suna for safety from storms or other nefarious reasons that didn’t want to go through the legal checkpoints. Occasionally beast of the dessert angrily attacking the massive dome protecting the citizenry. Yusuke would do well to take all his equipment. 

He recently stocked up on a body suit, Makibishi, a kunai holder, smoke bombs, explosive tags, military ration pills and scrolls for sealing purposes. He made sure to bring it all mostly packed away neatly inside his pouches. The new Kunai holder strapped to his leg for easy access to a weapon if necessary. He even had some bandages. He also brought a water bottle and some rice balls in case they were afforded a lunch break. All was accounted for. Alright let’s do this! 

Yusuke headed out skipping along the rooftops of suna until he made it to the meeting place the village gates. It was 11:34 am Yusuke was a bit earlier than usual he noticed he had been getting faster lately. Though Yusuke arrived a bit earlier than Kaito the man had simply ignored him after he gave his name. 

We’ll wait until all team members to arrive Sarutobi. Those were the mans words so Yusuke had waited. He waved to Kaito as he arrived but quickly stood at an uneasy attention next to his fellow genin. 

Yusuke listened to the speech he was sure to get "The two of you have been assigned to me today for the purpose of patrol the perimeter of our fine village. My name is unimportant as you two will address me only as 'Captain', but as first impressions go I am rather impressed by your tenacity. Arriving no later than twenty minutes early no less. Well done, soldiers..." The commander stopped in place just long enough to light up a cigarette before continuing to pace back and forth. "Patrolling the village gate is perhaps the most grueling mission that our superiors have to offer. I have seen many a shinobi and kunoichi perish on these patrols because of their lack of precaution or want to be a hero. I pray that the two of you will make no such mistake. In fact, I will make sure of it. In my tenure as a shinobi, I have carried out more patrols around this village than anyone else combined and I myself have not lost any of my men, so don't think that either of you will be my first." The man took another drag from his cigarette. "We set out at 12:00 hours on the dot, soldiers. Our patrol will continue until 20:00 hours with a sixty minute lunch break at my digression. I recommend that you two take the next bit of time to double check your gear before we set out to ensure that you are fully prepared."  

The man had a punchy voice which amused Yusuke he made sure make quiet shadow boxing movements when the man punctuated his words Kaito seemed to think it was funny, but he held off from laughing.

Kaito agreed that the captain was rather uptight, but he was surprised that Kaito was the first to say it. You could say that again, feel like he lost all of his joy to the heat~ Yusuke whispered back before quickly patting himself down. He was certain he had all of his total with him now. He made note of Kaito’s new sword. It was good looking, but he wondered if Kaito was any good with it. 

Yusuke accepted the boy’s water botte with a smile. He was just starting to think he might need another bottle. The spring of the dessert wasn’t all showers and flowers after all. Yusuke snickered a little at Kaito’s joke, but stop quickly as the captain gave the order. He followed the two up to the dome to start the duty of patrol. He thought that maybe he had misjudged the Inuzuka genin. Between the eastertide fairgrounds and cracking jokes now, perhaps he wasn’t so uptight after all.

Patrol on the dome had been just as Yusuke expected. Boring. The sun was hotter than the 9th circle of hell, and with the captain so close it was hard to do much, but be serious about the task at hand. Yusuke wiped the sweat dripping down his brow, but more came the body suit combined with his face guard, half cloak, and pants were all soaked. 

Uggh please Kami give us some action or at least let me leave… Yusuke had become more serious about his job as a ninja, but this job could be left to someone else. Anyone else. He wanted to train and get stronger, not just walk in circles. The worst part was the commander's singing. He had been singing for such a long time. Yusuke got a single joke in while they were walking the walls. Captain have you considered joining a cabaret? He remarked, winning a smile from the captain and a quick speech about his singing career. I’m sure they would love a good comedy act as a break from actually talented singers… He whispered to Kaito, but just then the captain stopped. He got them all grouped up in a corner and even stopped his smoking.

We've got a group trying to scale the wall about fifteen meters north, soldiers.. I cannot pinpoint exactly how many people are there, but it is definitely more than just one... He advised, speaking in a quiet whisper. 

Yusuke didn’t have much to sense other people from a distance. He thought about using his blistering web, but it’d either damage the dome or not pierced through it. He would just have to duck down and wait with the captain. Kaito seemed to have some sensing skills however. It was then Yusuke thought that they probably should have shared their skills with each other before they set off. A rookie mistake from the captain.

Kaito alerted them that there were 5 total targets he even ID’d them as missing ninja. The young Sarutobi was asked for his take. Either that or some desert tribes men, they could have stronger signatures too. Yusuke had finally picked up on chakra signatures so he was able to add to the discussion. Doesn’t really matter though let’s take them down. Yusuke said in a hushed voice. He was confident that he and Kaito could handle them with the element of surprise.

The captain wanted to turn back which perturbed Yusuke and apparently Kaito too. He knew by the time they got back up anything could have happened and who knew what the group of vagrants would do if they scaled the dome? Kaito went off on the captain and Yusuke added in. We can handle them without your help. Protecting Suna is always the top priority never our lives. Yusuke expressed a bit of the darkness of the shinobi world and his understanding of the sacrifices made when wearing the hourglass head band.

Yusuke watched as Kaito disappeared and left no trace at all. It was amazing. He would have to learn about that jutsu later. The plan was simple: Kaito lowers them, Yusuke binds them and gives Kaito time to use the underworld swamp. Simple enough, I’ll follow your lead this time~ Yusuke gave a wink to instill confidence in his partner as he moved into position.

Yusuke made sure he was close when the earth began to sink. He weaved the signs Snake, Boar, Monkey, and Dragon moving forward to the edge of the drop. Two of the five missing ninja couldn’t escape faster enough and sunk into the ground, the remaining three were quicker and leap for sturdy ground that was when Yusuke’s wild and sweaty hair grappled them by their waist and sent them back into the pit. The group tried to react, but by then Kaito was filling the pit with sludge and they were all sinking in it.

And be quick about it! Yusuke added on to Kaito’s command as the jounin scurried off into the distance. Yusuke offered Kaito a high five. Nice one Kaito-ni Yusuke was proud of his work, and the backup was proud of it too. They were given a pat on the back and they continued their boring trek around the dome. This time Kaito and Yusuke had a chip on their shoulder.

After they finished they all said good night and Yusuke returned to his home. Mom! You’ll never guess what happened today! It was rare that she was home at the same time as Yusuke so he was excited. He ignored her tired grumbling as he explained his day in vivid detail. She listened patiently humoring her only son before they both took a well deserved rest. 

WC:1521

EXIT

Claiming:

Fuinjutsu spec at 25% max stat discount (1500/1500)

and mission rewards 6000 Ryo  and 30 AP
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:38 pm
Approved