Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Jintori Uri
Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 1500

Tourist Guide? a pIece of Cake Empty Tourist Guide? a pIece of Cake

Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:07 pm
Mission Details and stats:

Uri started his morning normally, eating some slugs, changing into his normal black clothes that a lot of people have said that they seemed some kind of student uniform and finally put his scarf around his neck. Without putting very much care to his hairstyle, he just scrambled to make it spiky as ever, then got his only puppet and started to do maintenance, is the only one puppet that he has, so he had to take more care of it than himself having into account that it is his line of life. Once finished, his day started at 4 a'clock, running around the neighborhood with his puppet, and trying to train his strength however it was almost certainly Useless since that he started these trainings he was unable to increase his strength indeed he increased his speed, and with it came his question, how is that possible? However, this question was shake away by the day to day. Finally, after training he would rest 30 minutes before start his journal, he also uses those minutes to meditate about various themes and one of them, was "How I can accomplish my ninja path?" to what he never came to a convenient answer about it the same as the question of "How I can become stronger", he really lacked of experience in those ambits, there were very plenty years to Uri to make this questions and answers them however he was very negligent. 

Once done his resting and shake his existential problems aside, he just started to walk toward the mission center, then in the receptionist desk he said in a prepotent tone without some kind of introduction -I wanna do some C rank mission - he crossed his arms while she was searching for some mission in bad mood, it was well known that Uri likes to go direct, so it can be interpreted as he hates people however it only was that he dislikes losing time.

-I have one mission - she said, trying to calm herself about the rude treatment -Let me see, is a C rank mission inside the village, you will have to move zone to zone since you will need to play the role of a guard and tourist guide, the client is a small noble family that came from the border of island country to here, according to the request they said "We want someone to protect us and that as well have a good knowing of the city", finally the mission says that you will need at least two people since they want to be well guarded. This is the last mission below B rank that we have today, if you don't take it you will have to wait until the night to get one, it works for you? - she asked with a smirk, he knows about this receptionist, is the one which works in the turn of morning, she knows Uri well, since he is one of those that do missions alone, and always is rude with her.

Uri was a little shake in anger, however it was not much to have into count. He was more than aware that his behavior was paying facture, but he didn't want to change it, complicated thoughts aside  he needed to complete this mission if he wanted to have but that Jutsus book, yeah it wasn't a solemn cause, but he wanted to become stronger, after of the other day he become more self-aware of his lacks. So now what?

WC: 558

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin

Tourist Guide? a pIece of Cake Empty Re: Tourist Guide? a pIece of Cake

Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:52 pm
There wasn't much to say about the situation, when Gael popped up of nowhere he was a little surprised, however this was a sing that Uri needed to take more care of his surrounding, regarding Gael's proposal, the another day he displayed not power, but something called cleverness, and it was very important maybe he can be an idiot, but he is a clever idiot. 

He gained Uri's tump up since his performance of the another day, it was not much flashy and all mighty, however it was a good use of the elements that they had in their hands, and it was enough how to say "this dude is at least stronger than me" and that's because even though he was starting bragging playing the role of war teacher, he was slightly worth it. And as well, if he is there the mission would be easy, and will be easy money, it wouldn't be equally beneficial, but Uri would make sure to repay it one way or another.

-For me there is no problem since I can't go without someone else - At his words the receptionist made a bitter face and gave to Uri the documents, actually the mission would start at 7 a'clock since that family wanted to go quickly, it was one of those mission that are in wait some days until someone takes it, who knows how many days they were waiting for someone to take this mission but because that they may be eager to go around the village.

Relying on the documents to Gael with the intention that he would read it, Uri would wait until would finish reading it and then head to the destination.

WC:281

Spends:

Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:33 pm
At the words of Gael Uri did not more than nod a little irrigated, those words of "relying on in others" were no more than noise to the prideful Uri's ears, he wasn't actually bothered by those words, he knows that in some case is better to search for help, but it is not necessary for him most of the time, including this, the mission was relatively easy since in this village almost nothing happens and if it happens is just some thief trying to steal money, because that what bothers he is the fact that he became obligated to work with someone else when there is no need. Though it was obvious that there will be times when he would need to work with people, he knew that well... but he can let that people gets killed by his own weakness.

-I know... - he whispered in a neutral tone

Uri was walking with Gael after all was set, he didn't care to be the one who follows, it was not that bad, generally he would be who is making a fuss for being ahead of the group to solve all the problems by himself, however this time he didn't care very much about, maybe this was some sort of evolution in his person? Though Uri guessed that it was more for the fact that there were no enemies or problems to solve as a proof of his resolve. Then his resolved got shake by those words "relying on in others", He hasn't resolve enough how to ask for help, even if to don't ask delays his goals? The Gael threw a question:

"... So are you studying to master long-range combat?"

Gael then got forwards a littler more ahead  than Uri was, well both of them were separated because both of them were walking very fast, Uri barely could maintain Gael's pace so when he stopped to think a little he got ahead, he didn't know much about this man however there is no harm to say the truth and actually is not like Uri was trying to hide it.

-Actually, I have never done a lot of thinking about it - while saying it, he was seeing his hands while walking towards Gael -wheter it is ranged or short distance, I don't care, always that I can become powerful while use the teaching that those people laid onto me, that puppetry were long distance focused is no more than a coincidence - finally when he got aside of Gael he said in a little joyful tone - Let's go I'm in good mood. You remembered me something

"For they will without doubt achieve it"

WC 437

Spends:

Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:01 pm
Having a good mood Uri was slight smiling, when Gael Jumped cutting his path, and saying weird thing in a lone street like "Here I want to show you something" He hasn't reason how to be extra careful with a village ninja, however, this seemed weird right out of the blue, by that he was a little more alert, well it was obvious, if you answer a question and that person said you something like that you will be expecting something.

Then seeing the face of Gael, while it was expecting some sort of jutsu, trick, or words, Gael just stood there while he was scratching his head, then Uri noticed it, a change in his eye color the same as his old master, he didn't know if they were of the same clan or whatever, but he knew two things by his own father, when a shinobi changes the color of his eyes it means that he has a doujutsu, and it as well means that shinobi is attempting to harm something, they were the only persons here at least at sight, so the only objective was Uri, he tried to prepare his puppet while putting the more distance possible jumping backwards from where they came withing one second wondering about how strong was him, how experience was him and finally which were his motives but whatever it was the important thing is that he was in danger or at least it was what he thought.

Then in mid-air, Uri would release his puppet [at his stat speed] in front him, while he would be attaching the threads in the pertinent places. Uri then when he would be reached 10 meters, actually in mid of that actions he would be thinking about if he is misunderstanding things, however in the mid of that action he achieved to see something starting to pop up from Gael's sleeves, however he would be very occupied seeing his puppet and where to attach the threads since he is a little inexperience about this new puppet, once at the distance of 9 meters he would look at those thing popping up from Gael's sleeve since he needed to check out what was that shit, at that moment the snakes probably would be visible more than a 1/6 of the body, he would stick his vision in the head of the snake more that in the hand. Finally, he would draw out one of his only two kunai from his pants pockets, and he would hold it while his other hand would be ready to attack with the puppet while was in it, he would spread the wings of his puppet.

WC: 445
Spends:

Uri Jintori
Uri Jintori
Genin
Genin

Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:29 pm
Uri was about to take actions after that Gael took some offensive-like actions, well it wasn't more like a little movement trying to be in better stance more than be defensive, however this was stopped for no reason, actually all his body was stopped. Uri firstly thought "Maybe I did a bad move" and tried again to move a little, however this was unrewarded.

Seeing his surrounding again and still with his sight in the spot where he was seeing before his muscles would be cramped, he saw how snakes started to crawl to him, he was in confusion, who is that man? He mean, who on the earth attacks another ninja like who eat cereal in the morning? He has to be an enemy, because who attacks him has to be an enemy. In desperation Uri started to think reasons for a genin would be attacked by another, he just could think 3 reasons, it's a traitor and he is in a kind of initiation, he wants the Jintori's clan eyes, or he pissed off someone enough how to be a reason to kill Uri . In those three, he was screwed.

Seeing how the snakes wrapped around his body without, he couldn't do anything, he bit his lip with the little freedom that remainded on him, he was scared as hell he was never so scared since the time that he had to ran from the bandits and see his parents die..... and then Gael spoke, Uri couldn't see his face however Gael's voice resounded like echo in a dark night scaring even more Uri, till the point that it seemed distorted in his mind. 

Saying words in the typical tone of a chunin or jounin when he taught his kohai a lesson, Uri became aware of his intention, those words would be engraved in his head with anger and fear, then letting him freed, he would fall in his butt while that man just gave him his back walking to the mission spot. "For much I want to kill him right now, I couldn't even if he were a village's enemy hehe...he-he" thinking about that Uri just gave up in those invasive thoughts and how he could, he just stood and dragged his feet to the mission, it went normal with setbacks more than the contractor asking for the reason why Uri was so pale. However, the day was smooth, after that, he just went home in bad mood with his pay.

415 WC
Total: 2.136

Spends:

Claims:

Last edited by Uri Jintori on Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points