Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Genin exam? Piece of cake!  Empty Genin exam? Piece of cake!

Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:01 pm
Kaito found himself wandering the halls of the academy. He'd been here for a good year now. It was finally time to become a Genin; the beginning stage of becoming strong enough to find his sister, if she was alive. For now all Kaito could do is keep his faith strong. He'd enter a classroom and look at all of the children waiting to take a go at the exam. "Hope you all do well! I've got some gifts when you're all done!" The boy gestured to the sack tied to his satchel. There were so many smiles upon the faces of the children. Others didn't seem to be interested. With that said Kaito made his way to the first row and took his seat, waiting for the proctor to enter and begin the exams.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Genin exam? Piece of cake!  Empty Re: Genin exam? Piece of cake!

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:36 am
The proctor had a headache, and in fact had already been i nthe room before everyone else. Him and his buddies had celebrated one of their buddies making chunin all last night, and he was still extremely hung over. Of course no one else had been willing to cover him on doing the Genin exams though, it wasn't like he had ever helped any of the other shinobi in the village out or anything.

Some kid was trying to spread cheer or something, apparently he had some gifts in his satchel to encourage the others. The proctor didn't like it, he wanted the kid out of here.

"You!" His finger pointed at Kaito, his voice was not angry or aggressive, but tired and annoyed, "Kid with the satchel, you doing the exam? Come on, let's see what you got. Perform the transformation jutsu and the clone jutsu for me, and any other interesting skills you think you can utilize as a shinobi."

(perform 800 words performing the above)
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:39 am
Kaito's spree of handing out his toys was suddenly put to an end. By who? Well, the older shinobi who apparently was sitting in the classroom the whole entire time! That's right! This guy was here beforehand. What made things a little uncomfortable for the boy was his tone of voice. It wasn't aggressive or anything like that, there was no scolding, but he seemed dead. Kaito would dare not say it but this guy may have been suffering. How unfortunate for him. He'd offer his superior a gunpla, but they were all gone. And something told Kaito that he wasn't too fond of his toys. Maybe it was the body language. Anyways, his orders had been handed out. Transformation technique and clone technique would be the two jutsu he'd have to perform. The boy nodded his head and stood from his seat, walking down the stairs to the front of the classroom. 

Kaito would be lying if he told them up front that he wasn't nervous. Poor child; he was trembling. Some of the other academy students couldn't help but giggle and crack some smirks. Unbeknownst to them, however, Kaito was well suited for pressure. This was simply a ruse to see what kind of reactions he'd get. Then he'd simply knock this exam right out of the park! What a sly little fella. No one really knows this side of the boy. "Allow me to begin my exam with the transformation technique!" With that said, he thought of something to transform into. Running through countless options he came to a decision. This would be a special transformation. Someone he really cared about. Forming the necessary hand seal he transformed into his father. A tall lean man with glasses and a ponytail; He was wearing a kimono. Everything was exact. Not one thing wrong with the transformation. These children did not know of the man he transformed into though. He'd have to enlighten them. "I chose to transform into my now deceased father. I chose him because he was very dear to me. Those toys I handed to you earlier were made by me, but it's all thanks to my papa." 

The same hand seal was formed yet again. This time it was used to transform into a female. A beautiful young female, about thirteen years of age. Long slick black hair with a green tint, exactly like Kaito's. She was wearing the Konohagakure flak jacket that most Jounin used. "I have used transformation yet again to show that I have complete mastery over the technique. This time I use my sister as an example. She was a humble and respected shinobi of the village. I always looked up to her and loved her with all my heart. Unfortunately, she is also not with me today." Yet again he formed the hand seal. The technique was ended. Kaito returned to his original form. Behind the fox smile he concealed his true emotion. The boy wanted to cry, but he had to be strong for the new few minutes. He'd carry onto the next technique: clone technique. "I now begin my next technique! Clone technique!"

He formed the required hand seal, creating two clones at each side. They were both standing there at his side like bodyguards, looking over the seated children. Kaito stood in the center between them. "These clones are used for illusionary purpose. Deception. As you can see I have created clones that do not have shadow." He then made a gesture for them to move forward. Both of the clones walked to the front aisle. "These clones do not give off any sound as well. You would have heard their footsteps."[/color ] So amazing. The class seemed to be impressed with Kaito's exam so far. But would the proctor approve? It was too early to think about that. Another hand seal and the clones vanished before his peers. Those two techniques had been easily performed. Now only one thing remained. 

Now having the upmost confidence in himself, Kaito walked back and forth in the room. "I understand that the world of shinobi is a very dangerous and treacherous place. To survive, you must be knowledgeable in the arts of combat. Whether it be Ninjutsu, Genjutsu or even Kenjutsu. You must be ready for anything!" At this point the children were growing a bit scared of the boy. How could he be speaking like this while maintaining that little fox smile of his? It didn't make any sense. Some of the children were trembling in their seats. "One battle is all it takes. It can be your last......" The boy's smile transformed into the most serious of all faces. For once, his eyes had opened. He quickly turned himself, grabbing a ruler that was resting against the blackboard. With one little swing against the board he snapped the ruler in half. Using his free hand he removed his hat and threw it into the air. In a single motion the snapped ruler was sent flying through the air, piercing the hat. This was very risky. Who knew what the proctor was going to say. Maybe it'd wake him up and give him some life. Maybe it'd make him dislike Kaito even more. Who knew. As for the hat, well Kaito owned many of those. Easily replaceable. 

------------

TWC = 880 
(I don't know why my post came out like that. Coding was okay. I think it may have something to do with my iPhone and typing on notes.) 
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:19 pm
Approved
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:26 pm
[Exiting as a Genin] ^^
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum