Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Team Winter Does What?! Empty Team Winter Does What?!

Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:57 am
Protect the Cookies:

Winter. Probably the worst and best time for the young forgemaster. Being around the fires of his forge had always made him feel at him, in the heat of it so to speak. Maybe he was a dragon in human skin because the feeling of the warmth was something he missed or didn't have...either or. At the moment he had just finished another piece that was going to be on display. It had been a simple design he had been tinkering with for sometime but now it was ready to see the light of day. Putting it on the pedestal he would shut the lights off and throw on his normal jacket, flipping up the furry part to cover his neck and on his back was his sword. Tonight was a night he wanted to stroll in order to get some thoughts together on his next personal creation. As he left the store and turned to walk he would find himself looking not at the streets of Hoshi, but somewhere...different. He didn't recognize the structure of the gate nor the snowy topography as well which added to his confusion. With a heavy sigh he stuck his hands into his pockets and looked in earnest as he tried to find some way to denote where he had been. His feet move slightly in the snow and thanks to his boots he was kept warm but for now....he stood.

237 WC
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Team Winter Does What?! Empty Re: Team Winter Does What?!

Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:40 pm
Ironic that his team was named after the season of winter and the festival was just starting up…The young team leader, Yamato dressed, and armed himself as per usual.  He used the Manipulation fabric this time to create a small mask that covered his face.  It was a little less than festive per say…and the mission was more of a…job than anything.  Team Winter had been assigned to watch over Yoi’s bakery and to stop anyone trying to steal…cookies.  “Really…this is…”  He sighed and just shook his head before placing the fabric mask over him, it gave the impression of something solid and he enjoyed the fact that nobody could place him…for now until his plans were complete…that was the way it had to be.

He left, his hands in his pockets as he walked to the bakery, waving to some as he passed and to others that might have been up to no good…well they thought twice.  He stopped to help an elderly woman cross a road a bit quicker and carried some groceries for her as it was on the way and now he was there at the bakery…though it seemed he was late as Morio had already been there waiting.  “Well, always here early.  That is good at least, how are you today, young Morio?”  Yamato asked with earnestness as it had been almost a week since the little spar/team meeting.  He was eager to see the growth of all under his guidance, and of course he was no slouch either.  His blackened armor and katana at his back showed he had at least…over prepared for the mission.

WC:272
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:01 pm
Night has fell over the village of Hoshi. The stars hung in heavens shimmering in alliance. Frosty air would find the skin of many inhabitants of the land. Hotaru found herself within her chambers. Arrayed in her Wyvern armor and equipment. Golden-silver hair fashioned into a bun and within her clasp a letter…addressed to her. And it read… ‘Dear Hotaru. It is my pleasure to be writing to you on this fine eve of the biggest holiday in our fair calendar year. I would like to extend an invite to come to the moon country for our end of the year celebration, but also because we have heard rumors that Itazura has been planning attacks on the festival in order to stop it….’ 

Hotaru paused. “Itazura…? Festival? I’m not familiar with that name.” She murmured as she continued to read. ‘We are requesting that you come and help us bring joy to the villages the world over. If you agree to come and help; as well as celebrate with us, please use the summoning scroll attached and be instantly transported to moon country. We look forward to seeing you on arrival. Sincerely, Yoi.’ It was done. 

She glanced at the scroll and pondered this a bit before making her decision. She wouldn’t mind learning of this pending misfortune. “Sounds challenging. I see no reason for why I shouldn’t grace them with my presence.” He hand pressed against the scroll and with that she was instantly transported before a gate of unique design. Alas, she was not the only one there. Her amber eyes found a familiar face. “Morio, how are you? You’ve been summoned to this sorrowful place as well, it seems.” Her voice would reach out to him. Her tone stern, yet tranquil. 

It was in that moment that she saw her Sensei as well, Yamato. Her brow would raise subtly from her appearance. Three members of the same cell within one place? Was this premeditated, or sheer coincidence? “Yamato, you as well? I must admit that I am not dishearten but this, but I am surprised to say the least.” Her lips would curl into a small smile. 

[WC: 360]
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 pm
An odd request for a mission came in and somehow Ty found himself in Moon country with the rest of team winter. There was snow falling and the air was chilling. The genin wore his usual hooded sweatshirt with a fur lined black coat over it. His mask and hood would keep his face warm at least and his gloves were already thick enough to be worn in cold climates. He would trudge through the snow towards his destination, a bakery of all places. The team was hired to protect it and the baked goods for some festival that was coming up. Ty had never heard of it, but if it's important to the people in this town then he'd do his job and pitch in. To think someone would try and steal baked goods. He sort of hoped that someone would show up just to see what type of person they were.

As he arrived at the meeting point he found himself showing up later than most again. He wanted to work on that problem but deep down knew punctuality would never be his strong suit. Morio, Hotaru, and Yamato had already made it there. Ty would greet them all with an unseeable smile as per usual.

"Hey everyone. Pretty cold out here huh?" He would say, rubbing his hands together for warmth, "Definitely nothing like back home."

This was the first time Typhon had left Haven in his life and while it was exciting he wished they could have come when the weather was better.

(WC 257)
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 62500

Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:42 pm
The winter, the coldest and usually the most festive time of the year in terms of the Shinobi world. If anything it gave Toran life whenever the winter season would arrive. His father now would have to stay around the house and actually talk once and awhile. Even if he knew his father was rather outspoken. He didn’t like looking at his family. Nor was it that Toran realized how strained his mother and fathers relationship was. They seemed to be much more awkward when Toran was inside of the house. He always wondered what it was. They gave each other weird stares as well during this time. It was a perfect day for the married couple since Toran was out of the house. Away from prying eyes as Toran approached the group with the same readiness and embarrassment on being last.

Running towards the group at a blistering speed for someone of that size. Toran bowed in front of Typhon first. Apologizing for being late again. Then he went over towards the other three and bowed. Apologizing as well since he didn’t arrive here on time again for their first real mission together. Lucky for Toran he was confident that this mission wouldn’t be the hardest thing in the world. If only because he had a jutsu quite capable of keeping things under surveillance. If only he had the byakugan, then those cookies would never be stolen!

“My apologies to you four! I’m late again!” He said. Hoping that they’d not be too angry at the child as his attire was rather all over the place. Wearing a black and red scarf. It had the Uchiha emblem plastered on the edges of said scarf. While his blueish white jacket was laced with fur on the inside. Making him rather larger than he appeared. His pants were also slightly different as well. The legs were slightly longer, as well as having padding inside of it to keep the boy warm. Toran read the mission notice again. His eyes raced through every little detail he could find before a massive confident smile appeared on his face for the first time in a while.

“This isn’t too bad! Why would this be a C-rank mission?” He asked. His eyebrow raised quizzically from what the mission letter had stated. And that amount of Ryo would be amazing for him to get a gift for his family and also get one for Isemori! Although he hadn’t been able to talk to the boy in a while. Toran gave each of his team members a small cheerful smile. Liking the vibes that the team was getting off. He felt like the youngest in terms of how the team acted. But that was only in terms of how he acted. What he showed was at least impressive enough for himself.
WC:473
TWC473
1363/6000
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:55 pm
Morio stood in some form an annoyed individual as he tapped his foot in the snow and wondered why he had been here. So far he had seen no one but hearing the crunching of snow caused him to look around to see two familiar sights first. A small sigh escaped his lips as he looked to both his team leader Yamato and then to Hotaru answering them both," I am quite cold and annoyed other than that I am fine...just also trying to figure out where we are. I know the why because of this letter but the where is bothering me," he would say as he held out the letter he had found inside of his pockets. He'd wait for their responses before looking around and seeing the last of Team Winter coming into view. A small laughter escaped him as he shrugged," Looks like the gang is all here. Alright let's head to our destination if that is alright with you Yamato?,"since he was the team sensei he would wait for the response before moving toward the cookie shop. He wasn't a purveyor of sweet things but apparently the reason they were here had been to protect a cookie shop. If all he had to do was sit outside of it and look menacingly he then would would do just that. If the others had any questions he would answer them but for now he would put on his tough guard persona and see what would happen.

251 WC
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:06 pm
He could see the annoyance on the small smith’s face and he honestly wanted to give a laugh, but he refrained from it as this was a mission after all.  One by one the other members of Team Winter showed up.  The reasoning why was as Morio and the others would have surmised as being easy to follow but where…where was the question of the hour.  At the sight of the letter Yamato held his out as well.  “Looks like we have all been swept into some sort of incident with powers greater than our understanding.”  He would say as Morio suggested heading out, even a stickler for following the terms of the mission Yamato would nod…but with a little difference in plans.  “Well now that we are all here, Morio, Hotaru I understand from your records you have the most experience here on the team.  So I want both of you posted up in the back, watching over where the kitchen…the likelihood of someone coming to grab cookies is not zero so I can only assume that the safest route would be through the back kitchen.  Toran and Typhon I would like to see both of you keeping watch of the front of the shop.  Since you both seem to be dressed in…more festive garb, you can be seen more as part of the hired help.  I will be watching from the roof of the building using a jutsu to keep myself in the snow.  Who knows…this could all just be super easy and we receive some Ryo for our diligent work and we can move on…or worst case, we have to kick someone's ass for…stealing cookies.”  He said and shook his head, it was quite frankly a waste of time, but here he was…going with it.

WC:298
TWC:570
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:28 pm
Soon after her own arrival, Typhoon arrived and of course last but not least, Toran. He tends to have a habit of being late…Hotaru would sigh lightly as she watched him bow and apologize. She would then give away a small smile, for at the very least if his problems the Uchiha is capable holding his own, something she and Morio both saw. “It is good to see you both, Ty and Toran.” She would then glance over to the Uchiha. “Though, you’ll have to tell me when we get back, exactly how you managed to be late when you’re teleported.” She jest as she looked to Yamato for the plan. 

With his explanation it was to be her and Morio positioned at the back. Yamato bestowed praise to them for their combat experience. It was a wise decision, Morio was the heir of his clan, rightfully so and he was a master forger at his present age. Hotaru was posted at an outpost which maintained the peace of Hoshi outskirts, not to mention she is the heiress of her family fortune and political status. He basically placed the other two within his eyesight - she was not mad at this, though Toran was skilled, he was still inexperienced. As for Ty, there was more to his talent than he leads on to believe. 

Very well, I have no objection to this. Though, I’m not amused by the summary of our task.” She stated her peace and from that moment on she will comply to her task. 

[WC: 257]
[TWC: 617]
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:11 am
The whole of Team Winter arrived at the bakery and shared a few words with each other. It looked like not everyone was dressed for the occasion. On second thought Ty wondered where the coat he had on came from? He just remembered looking at the mission order and then suddenly found himself in the cold. "The world really can be strange sometimes." He would think to himself, choosing to ignore how crazy the whole thing sounded.

Yamato split the group so that they could cover all of the bases. Morio and Hotaru would watch the back while Toran and Ty kept guard over the front. Ty didn't place any thought really into their placements and simply agreed to the plan.

"Aye sir!" He'd shout with a playful salute as he walked over to his assigned corner of the bakery. Turning to Toran he would try to spark up some chit chat to help pass the time, "You think anyone is actually gonna come rob a bakery? I mean it's just cookies after all."

Of course he would still keep his eyes peeled for any signs of trouble but Ty wasn't expecting much. At most maybe a troublesome kid trying to swipe some treats. He'd been hired for easier jobs than just standing watch before, though never requiring a C ranking before. It was an interesting situation. While he waited for anything he would fiddle around and doodle with his finger in the snow, like he would as a kid in the sand.

(WC 253)
(TWC 510)
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 62500

Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:54 pm
“Well if you're cold and annoyed you can borrow my jacket Morio, I can keep myself warm just fine actually. Don’t even know why my mother would make me wear this thing while going out.”

Toran took off the blue fluffy coat that was a bit too big for his size and handed it to Morio. Wanting to make some type of good grace with him for being late again for a mission. He really needed to work on that in the future if he had any hope of succeeding elsewhere in being a ninja. But the matter at hand was a bit more important. Toran shifted his gaze over towards Yamato for his game plan on the matter.

“Sensei? Would it be better if I also use a shadow clone to try and scout out near the sides of the buildings as well just in case? I know the likelihood of someone coming through the window is nearly zero? But it’s worth a shot right?”

He had raised a finger to make his point seem more punctual than it actually was. Whether or not Yamato thought it was a good idea or not wouldn’t matter to Torans position with Typhon on the team. His hair slightly flowing in the wind as Toran’s expression turned slightly serious. He had to keep a close eye out for anyone nearby just in case. His sharingan spinning to life once again as the smell of cookies being baked inside of an oven was lovely to say the least. Toran hoped they’d get one of the tasty treats as a reward for their good efforts. But knew that it probably would hurt the entire idea of the mission if they did receive cookies.

“You’d be surprised what people without much money would try to rob. Mom was called one time to investigate a burglar situation years back before I was even a thought. Someone had busted into a brand new restaurant near the city square. The funny part was that the culprit was their own daughter who needed some cash one night actually…”

Toran continued to focus mostly on the objective at hand. The boy seemed incensed now to actually show how good of a Shinobi he was. If it was another shinobi that they would have to fight then that would be a bit worrisome that a Shinobi was stealing some cookies. Toran began to twirl a kunai on one of his fingers. It was rusted and chipped in multiple places. But Toran didn’t care, as it couldn’t really hurt his fingers anyways. The two boys continued to watch around the front door. Hoping to just seem like some kids hanging around a bakery shop.

“I wonder if the owner will call us in or not?” He said. Curious as to where the owner of the bakery shop even was or if he was the one who even sent the letter in the first place. The slight shift in the temperature made Toran sigh slightly in relief. As he had to practically hold out with just his scarf until the winds slowed down. His eyes deactivated for a moment as he simply wanted to look around without them to see if that’s when someone would try and attack.
WC:545
TWC:1018
Sharingan:2868
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum