Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 62500

Team Winter Does What?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Winter Does What?!

Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:00 pm
Toran was finding things to be a bit awkward than usual, having now been given another mission entirely separate from the current one at hand that they did indeed complete. He found himself a bit on the colder side then beforehand. His talk with his sensei went by a bit unnoticed by everyone. But Toran could only focus on the now as it were. Their sensei had left them completely on their own. Toran was already thinking about how he felt they were being trusted with too much responsibility. But that was the thing about growing up, sometimes it is simply thrust upon you with no way of knowing. The Uchiha’s eyes returned to their charcoal-like coloring for only a moment. He began to listen to what Hotaru was saying. Making him feel some type of pride in his abilities that he had. Shadow clones were something he didn’t have as much effectiveness in as say his offensive jutsu. But they were still very useful for him in general, especially since he could make at least two. Which allowed for greater amounts of control on the battlefield.His emotions were on his sleeves as he acted his age for once in his life. The dark charcoal eyes and uchiha bitch face melted away as he gave The three a massive smile.

“I won’t let anyone here down! Now let’s do this!” Toran said with pep in his step as he followed along with Typhon or “Ty” for short. Ty was an enigma for Toran. Someone who he didn’t really know all that much about in the grand scheme of things compared to the other two there. He only knew about the whole Mask situation because of how Typhon seemed to act. Although he couldn’t really say anything or blame the man. Typhon was their designated medic until otherwise. Toran began to focus for a moment. His Sharingan swam to life like a whirlpool when he casted the mighty Shadow clone Jutsu. Two puffs of smoke would appear, allowing Toran to cover more ground and also have them use the ever popular transformation jutsu. As such Toran himself would change how he looked. One of his clones nodded towards their summoner. Dashing away in a heartbeat. One of them became a pot near one of the rooftops. While the others stayed near where Hotaru and Morio were. Hiding as a Shovel near where the dirt was.

What surprised Toran the most was Typhon's compliment. Thinking it a bit too much that he was doing the job of three people at once with three people. Giving a small laugh he nodded towards his teammate quizzically.

“I wouldn’t say that, more like just helping around y’know? You three are much more experienced than I am right now. So you guys probably have a lot more to offer than me.”

Toran was hoping to potentially find something that could tip them off of anyone nearby the toy factory. His clones watched inside of their transformations as Toran himself had them all using the sharingan for a better range of where everything was and what he could do in the meantime to prepare. He was slightly worried that things were not about to end well. As Yamato said, they could all be dead at any moment since he had to leave them.

WC:557
TWC:878/2000
Sharingan:4153
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:24 pm
Hotaru would take up her position alongside Morio as the others did their part as well. She would listen to him as he began to speak, picking up where they left off in their private conversation. Though, it was only a few moments ago, she reflected on his statement of her speaking more than a few sentences and that…made her blush. Now they were here and the conversation did strike up some hard to miss notes. “Yes, I know exactly what you mean…” She admits. “Your…specter, it’s name is Cassian, right? I’ve only recently learned the name of mine. She goes by Hekate. An odd name, I know. She gets upset whenever I mispronounce it. Hehk-ah-tee, is what she tells me. I haven’t earned her respect enough for her to reveal herself to me, only her whispers and a silhouette. I do know that she has a soft spot for all women, newborn living creatures and all Jutsu. She speaks as if she’s the creator of such things. Absurd as it sounds, I believe that she is aware of herself in the matter of existence. She’s deathly independent, and stubborn. But I believe that you’re right, this will either make or break us. I’m not fond of the latter of the two. So there is only one true path.

Her eyes would trail from left to right as she scouted the area from where she stood. The thought of Toran and Ty would invade her mental. She looked down as she knew that those two were doing their best. Toran, ever willing to rise to the occasion when called. Ty, observant and collective a cool head even at the worst of times. She could work with that. And then there is Morio, nearly the same as her, a worthy individual accepting of any challenge that worth their time. She could see it now, why Toneri was so on edge when speaking with this one. Morio was a natural leader with a pull that could not be denied. 

Earlier, you mentioned hearing tales of the Pendragon; about how they were the heroes and holders of justice. My mother sits at the head of the clan. She was active in the differences of the Hoshimura and the village. She’s not very vocal on the matter of events that took place back then. Sometimes I feel that she’s hiding something from me…perhaps that’s why I’m always so stand-offish when it comes to everyone around me.” She would land her gaze on him. Allowing her words to settle with him. “Believe me, or not. But I do not find the Hoshimura to be scum. In fact, I’ve heard that the one called Tsunayoshi was once a bastard of the clan, and here we have the entire village and it’s people recognizing him as a champion. Whichever feats he did to earn such a fame to have his entire history overlooked, or accepted by even the nobles of the village speaks volume. If some kid from the slums can make a difference, than I see no reason as to why no one else can’t.” She allowed her words to trail into silence. 

Hotaru felt that she might have overstepped with speaking so freely of another’s clan. Turning her attention over to the path before her and him she would continue looking onward. 

[WC: 557]
[TWC: 2,038]
final mission:
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:01 pm
As the night drew on the party and the people raged on, getting more and more exciting as time went on. It seemed that the drinks were essentially flowing nonstop. The short employees were spinning and jumping like animals on the dance floor. It was honestly a funny sight to see. Ty wasn't a drinker himself as with the state of a Canopic liver, it would take a long time to pass through his system. This meant he would get drunk quicker and stay drunk longer. Not a bad deal to most people except it also means that the hangovers last longer as well. Something Typhon discovered the hard way when his dad took him drinking for the first time. The old man laughed and laughed the next morning when he found his son clutching ice to his head.

Toran seemed surprised and possibly a little bashful after the compliment Ty threw him. "You're selling yourself short. I may be older but I'm probably just as inexperienced. Whereas if you look at Morio and Yamato I've got quite a few years on them and both are better shinobi than me." He would laugh as he kicked up his feet and let his chair rock back and forth. "We just need to keep training and work on catching up. We may be the weak links in combat but there's a whole lot more to this job than fighting."

In the late hours of the night, it might even be considered morning at this point, the party started to wind down. The employees began to head home and Team Winter was eventually relieved of their duties for the night. Finally the team would be able to get some sleep before their last job the next day. Ty decided the chair he was in would be comfortable enough and passed out until the sun came up.

(The next night)

The last job Team Winter had been hired for was to protect the star at the top of a tree. An odd task again but considering how these missions have gone, Ty was not very worried. He almost felt bad about how much these people were paying to have armed guards. After the group gathered in the town square Ty would be shocked at how many people had gathered. Today was the day of the actual festival and all the previous jobs were leading up to this.

In the center of the crowd stood a huge ornament covered tree with a shining gold star on top. At least it looked like the team would be guarding something of actual value this time at least. Ty himself would try to stay back and away from the crowd. He of course did not want to risk a pandemic in a foreign nation. Something like that would definitely blow back on Hoshi and he didn't want that on his conscience.

He would find a rooftop of a short building and rest up there. From his perch he had a good line of sight to the star and would be able to act on a moments notice. The genin would also be able to call out to his teammates if needed. The one bad thing about where he chose to post up was the wind. All the cold air was being whipped around and without buildings to break it up the chill was getting to him. He would hold his gloved hands together and tightened the hood of his jacket. It was going to be a long night like this.

(WC 592)
(TWC 1787)
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:53 pm
Morio nodded for a moment as he listened to Hotaru continuing their conversation, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he found a similarity in their situation," Your Hekate sounds a lot like Cassian. Though the only thing Cassian has said to me hasn't been anything about him. He's dropped subtle hints and lines about my family and father...not the Hoshimura though," he hadn't actually spoken about this in length with anyone but since he had felt comfortable around Hotaru he would continue," My lineage is the same as the Hoshimura, you might say they are both from the same vein but different. My true surname is Ametsuchi... So I would be Morio Ametsuchi, but since my arrival in Hoshi with my foster family I took the Hoshimura name. My family had originated from Kumo and were once the main line of Raikage during an old time. I don't personally know the details to the decline of the Ametsuchi but i'm the last... Which is why I am very...abrasive to how Hoshi treats me. None the less. Cassian doesn't want or maybe can't show me his true form but there is something about him that I do not fully trust. Whatever these paths lead let us be the one that decides where they go...not them," one thing was for sure he was the boss of this line now...not whatever Cassian was or had been.

Now things had gotten interesting when she mentioned her mother knew something about the Hoshimura and was actually apart of the faction that fought during the war. The bomb drop caused him to question a few things since not even Vaenar had told him anything about it. The fact that Hotaru knew more about it through his her family made him hopeful he could get to the truth of it all," So your mother knows... Which is odd because Vaenar, my distant brother, knows something but hasn't told me as well. I hate to say it but I hate being held accountable for something I have not done and my family line has not personally done anything to Hoshi. Being treated like a Hoshimura is...toxic to my mindset honestly, but I do want to know WHAT exactly happened then," though when she mentioned Tsuna and his strides he didn't...he saw him in a different light. He was the bastard that was brought into the clan by Vaenar, but overtime he saw him as a kindred soul...family even. His smile remained as he nodded and agreed with her," Tsuna...Can't even call him a bastard anymore. He..is probably the only one I can call family, and I don't have that. Vaenar is...family in a sense but there is much I do not know of him and I am weary of that. I could say the same of Tsuna but there's a...similarity between us that makes me see a brother in him," he didn't mind her speaking on the Hoshimura because he...didn't have the spoons to do the same.

It would seem as if their time at the warehouse was coming to an end and hopefully this would put them one step closer to being done.  Hearing the calling of the day he would push off of the wall and smile," Its been nice talking to you though Hotaru. I have a better understanding of you and through the veil you put up? You're not a bad person, though I think i'm going to be keeping that between us," there was a small chuckle as he went in to meet with the others and call an end to the day.

On the eve of the next night, Morio looked about the festival that the people of Yoi had made. While the others might have had different positions, Morio stayed within eyeshot of the tree. They were told it might be the target but...who the hell would steal a star. Whatever. It was what he was sent to protect and he would do just that. For now he would keep on the lookout, staying within eyeshot of his teammates and if anything would go down? He would be ready.

689 WC
TWC: 2247/2250
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:44 pm
Toran continued to look onwards during the late hours of the night along with his two clones. Dispelling them only after everything else was handled and he could finally get some sort of Shut eye in for the next day. His small body decided it would be best to use his clothing and coat as a blanket that he could use to sleep through the night itself. But if anything it only made him more weary of what could potentially go on for their mission to come.

His dreams were rather uncomfortable. Small little visions of him with his eyes with a weird sort of pattern on them. Although he didn't understand what the dream meant. It was something of interest as he was swallowed up by some type of darkness inside of his dream. Making him forgot about the rest of the dream along with his eyes new pattern. Toran woke up however in a cold sweat. His eyes spinning to life again as everything seemed to be a slight slow motion. Toran didn't think anything of it as he got dressed and stayed awake until Typon also awoke from his sleep.

The next day Toran was rather baffled to find that they had to do one more mission for this whole debacle of events. Hopefully they’d be able to get something done for this last mission or perhaps be able to go home. He rather missed his home right now with the warmth that accompanied it. But he knew he was a shinobi. He’d be away from home way longer than just a night or two.

WC:268
TWC:2160
Sharingan:4962

Typhon Sepsus likes this post

Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:19 pm
Ametsuchi?” She would say softly. She recalled such a name, from her teachings. The Ametsuchi were the first of the Hoshimura. Potent users of Space-Time Jutsu, even stronger forgers of weapons and armors. It was beginning to make sense to her now, his offer to stop by his forge to do some work on the sword that her father left to her. It’s a rare honor to have someone with such gifted hands work on a piece of equipment for you, she was even luckier that he was a member of her team. She would have to come and find a way to repay him for his kindness. 

Listening further she came to understand why he was the way that he was towards Hoshi. It was because of the Pendragon that the Hoshimura are treated the way that they are to this day. It was dishonoring to bare witness to. Yet, he doesn’t really allow it to mold him, not that she could see. “That’s good, to not fully trust. We are being used as sustenance for them after all. Who’s to say that once they had their fill that something terrible doesn’t await us. But, like you said, we are to be the ones that decides where they go, not the other way around.” She smiled, for the first time in such a long time she genuinely smiled outside of battle. This was…nice. 

His question would then come, one that she was not prepared for, but did not have to be. All it took was a name to make her entire demeanor change. Her eyes would slowly find his. Her gaze was a twist of puzzle and anger…well not true anger, merely disappointment. “You poor thing, you really do not know? I- your brother is…is Vaenar? The brother of Haegon?” It should be noticed in her tone that she knew a vast more than he did. This was news to her, that Morio was brother to Vaenar, but then again, they were only half brothers as she learned his true surname. She would form a more tender look. “Vaenar is a psychopathic killer, Morio. Despite his mannerisms, he’s unpredictable. Long ago there was a Hoshimura rebellion, Haegon, Vaenar and their supporters fought and slaughter many Hoshi Jounin during that war. It was them against my father, Yasaki, Ayato and the Nova Corp. They met at the valley on even terms.” She allowed her words to meet and rest with him. Giving him time to process what he may not have already known. 

It was the Hoshimura branch of Haven, Vaenar’s family, their die-hard supporters, knights and lords, and the old Queensguard. It was a coup that was spearheaded by a combination of politics and prejudice that turned many against my father at that time. They leaned towards Haegon instead. It pains me to admit, but he was more powerful than my father. Many thought Haegon a better man, urged him to rebel and take the throne for himself. Though even he, as brave and gallant as he was, had refused considering it dishonorable. The deeds of my father were his reasonings. It was Ayato who acted first. Issuing the warrant for Haegon’s arrest, after Shina Uzumaki, the all seeing and knowing whispered acts of treason to him. Though he had escaped with his entourage and then declared himself the rightful Kage over my father. Yet claims such as that does not go unnoticed and without risk. The higher ranks, wanting to preserve their status quo. Lesser shinobi fought for Vaenar’s brother.” She paused, she recalled that day with perfect recollect. As…as if she as there. Was she there? A younger Hotaru? 

Haegon, the black dragon fought brilliantly. Gathering his forces and marched upon Hoshigakure. In response, Ayato organized a nearby shinobi force into a coherent force and confronted the rebels. I was amongst that force.” She was! So she took part in that war, which would make sense to her remembering of it. She would look to the distance as she continued to scan for invaders before returning her eyes to him. “We met in an unnamed valley. Both armies were in balance. As this took place, the famous duel between Ayato and Haegon occurred. The fight went on for many minutes, nearly hours. But Haegon injured Ayato. Leaving him blind and bleeding severely. Rather than marching on, breaking the loyalist line, impressed by the boy, Ayato’s courage. Haegon made a grave error. To save his fallen foes so that others wouldn’t run over him in the ongoing struggle. It was that act that gave Shina time to take up position on a nearby ridge to rain down her Clan’s adamantine sealing chains on the brother of Vaenar. Piercing through his armor, cutting him down. Vaenar saw this and led a mad charge to get to her. But Yasha Okami appeared behind him and stabbed him in the eye. So you see…it’s because of that war which Hoshi looks down on the Hoshimura.” She would look at him. Gauging his mindset from this information. How would he take it. “Perhaps Tsuna is more of a brother to you than you may know.

She smiled at his words. “Likewise, Morio. I deeply enjoyed it as well. I too, understand you better. It’s refreshing.” She would look to see the very same festive as well. She would perhaps wonder the same thing as him, who would steal a star? However she would continue to stay guard. 

[WC: 915]
[TWC: 2,953]

Mission Claims: 
17000 ryo
300 ryo Bonus
110 AP
1 Omnistone 
1 Tinker’s Toolkit 
1 Material Demagnetizer

Stats: 29
Vigor: 59 -> 74
Speed: 35 -> 49

Lunar Awakening 1/1500 -> 1500/1500
Yuumei Battle Infusion 1454/2000
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:25 pm
Ty was getting a little tired of just standing around for three missions straight. The cold was something he just couldn't get used to. He had spent his entire life in a warm climate and had apparently been taking it for granted. He made a mental note to buy a couple sets of warm clothes should he ever have to go through such a temperature change again. Getting his mind back on topic the genin would scan the crowd of party goers. Was there really someone among them that wanted to ruin the fun? It really looked like everyone was having a good time. He figured it would be easy with his vantage point to be able to spot any dissidents. Instead he found himself intently staring at people's faces in hopes of spotting a criminal. It was a weird feeling expecting something bad to happen during such a happy time.

Thinking about the logistics of the whole thing, what were the shinobi supposed to do if someone did come to steal the star? Attacking them brought with it the possibility of civilian casualties. If they waited and tried to tail the perpetrator then they run the risk of losing them or the star in the crowd. It really would be a nightmare situation were something to happen. Luckily this job was shaping up to be like all the others. Simple guard duty with nothing bad happening. It was almost sad that they had to sit and watch all the festivities and enjoyment from the outside. The townspeople made it all look pretty fun. Ty wished he could step down from the rooftop and join them. He could really go for a hot chocolate and some of those cookies.

He knew that he could not though. Not only because he was mid mission but because it would put the people at risk. Around Hoshi people are at least vaguely aware of his clan and their plight. In a foreign country however, the people might get touchy or even try to take his mask off. Especially with many adults seeming to be heavily drunk. All of those factors add up to a risk he wasn't willing to take.

To take his mind off of it the genin would kill some time by practicing the medical techniques that Natsuki showed him. He took some delight in the green glow of his hands. It was kind of like he was participating in the festivities in his own little way. Ty wondered if the others were feeling as bored on the job as he was? He hoped that the next mission they went on as a team would be a little more exciting. He would like to see what Team Winter was capable of and this was definitely not a good test of their abilities.

The night passed without a hitch and the festival ended. Everyone had smiles on their faces as they stumbled home and Ty was happy to finally be done. He couldnt wait to get home and pass out in his own warm bed.

(WC 513)
(TWC 2300)
(Exit)

Mission claims

17000 ryo
110 AP
1 Omnistone 
1 Tinker’s Toolkit 
1 Material Demagnetizer

+23 chakra

1500 words to learn Capsid Coating
500 words to learn Minor Coughing Condition
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:26 pm
Revelations came in many forms. Some subtle, some loud but all revealed something that would shake the foundation of what a person could be or could become. This revelation shook Morio to his core, apparent by his trembling left hand. For some reason he saw this coming and yet...he could not believe it. He saw Vaenar in a different light, but there were things that he did not trust in the man...and now his instincts were proven to be right. He wasn't going to lash out nor was he going to be hateful for the information he was given, in fact he was thankful. He wouldn't speak out until Hotaru had finished the tale, but even she could see that something...had changed in his mind about those he had called family. He wore no smile, but the look on his face had shown he was contemplating something. After the story he would nod and look over to her as he tried to smile but the information had definitely been processed," Thank you...I know many may not thank someone for the information you had given but I feel...Free in a sense. I know what must happen next in this story of mine, but I will not do anything hasty...Yet. I will continue to gather this information and soon...i'll confront him. I do not like being lied to and above all...I do not like it when something that should be known to me...is kept from me," on this day he had found not only a comrade in Hotaru...but someone he could confide in as well.

Fast forward to the night of the party, Morio had still kept what he had learned on his mind, his eyes showing that contemplative look on his face the entire time. His eyes turned to the star as he sat down and watched it, the night slowly turning down as nothing had happened and the festival would slowly come to an end. He took one look back at his teammates before giving a thumbs up and in a flash it seemed as if he was back at the forge. He remembered leaving...in fact he remembered everything. A subtle look on his face as he walked back in and turned on the forge...it was time for a new idea to form.

383 WC
TWC: 2630
Claiming:
17000 ryo
300 ryo Bonus
110 AP
1 Omnistone
1 Tinker’s Toolkit
1 Material Demagnetizer
Claiming 28 AP
2000 to claim Earth as Secondary Element
630 Toward Nageki
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:28 pm
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:30 pm
Approved - With notes provided for clearer claims in future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum