Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 607500

Captain meets Vulture [P] Empty Captain meets Vulture [P]

Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:23 pm
The central hub of the City Blessed by the Stars, it was there where Akaboshi found himself wandering around. Walking the streets of the City Square many shops, markets, restaurants and places of worship and entertainment would draw the Nova Commander's attention, however, there was another reason as to why the Uzumaki found himself at said location. During his meeting with Shina and the day he was appointed captain of the White Swords one of the names being brought up was that of a man called Akabayashi Terumi, also going by Doctor T. From the information Akaboshi received it seemed the man spent his time running a bookstore but only those who actually paid him a visit would find out its real purpose. 

In order to get to know more about his fellow comrades of the Nova Corps the Uzumaki now stood in front of a store, looking up and down. "Books, Body Parts, and Beyond". An interesting name for what appeared to be a regular bookstore if it wasn't for the body parts and beyond part. "The two of you wait for me outside, let people know not to enter for the time being" he would tell both his guards, Leonidas and Aemon. Wherever he went, they followed. As he walked in Akaboshi looked around, the store well furnished and containing many rooms, each of them offering different things most likely. For now the Captain decided not to wander around just yet but simply wait for Doctor T to make his appearance. 

(WC: 253)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Captain meets Vulture [P] Empty Re: Captain meets Vulture [P]

Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:39 pm
Perhaps this was something the Doctor normally did, but perhaps it wasn't. On the counter sat an open book on Jashinism and its tenets of sacrificing the living for the benefit of their god. A rather fanatical group by any definition, but why would someone have an interest in such a cult. The next few pages were on the Kyuketski and the Chinoike clans with relations to the deity through ritual or birth, then came the descriptions of Jashin's chosen. His immortal priests. Followed by that his other chosen the wielder of the god's own eyes the Jashigan.

The eye of pure black was granted only to an individual and its abilities were unknown. The odd parts about it were the way it was granted and how unlike normal doujutsu it could combine with other eyes. Akabayashi had learned that he could layer the Sharingan and Jashigan over eachother. But what would happen if he removed his sharingan and placed back in his old eyes.

Thats where Akaboshi walked in. The door to the Doctor's lab was open and a clone of the man was removing one sharingan and placing in a new eye before sealing the wound. The doctor would stand and activate the Jashigan in both eyes as he gazed into a mirror. "This is weird. No doujutsu function like this. Go annotate in that book, what we've learned." The clone would turn and see Akaboshi standing there.

"We'll be with you in one moment sir." The clone would say grabbing the book from the counter and putting the sharingan back into the Doctor's head before closing the wound. The man would stand and begin forming a Strength of one hundred seal in case this person was here for a curse mark. Pouring 50 Ap into a seal which created a diamond shaped mark on the Terumi's forehead.

"Sorry, about that I was doing a bit of research on something. How can I help you?" There were two men in front of the glass doors to the shop seemingly keeping people out, meaning this guy was here on odd business. "If you plan to rob me I really wouldn't recommend it." He would say really hoping this person was just here for something shady and not to cause problems.
WC: 385
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:03 pm
A smile appeared on Akaboshi's face upon hearing Akabayashi's remark. "Worry not, they accompany me wherever I go" the Uzumaki referred to both his guards standing outside the shop. "And what kind of shinobi would I be if I went around robbing the people I swore to protect?". The redhead looked around the place, interested in finding out what type of business they offered. "My men are making sure we won't be disturbed for the time being". Perks of being the newly appointed Nova Commander perhaps, always reliable people by your side. Although in the end he still needed getting used to his status, the former Jounin now leading the White Swords of Hoshigakure.

There were mainly two reasons as to why Akaboshi decided to pay the doctor's shop a visit, both of which he would soon explain. "Both Ayato and Shina briefly told me about you the day I became captain of the Nova Corps so I figured why not pay the man a visit?". He still remembered it well, when asking about those who'd be joining him as part of the White Swords, Akabayashi was one of the names mentioned so it only made sense the two of them had to meet eventually. After what happened when a certain rogue hailing from Konohagakure attempted to take over the village he knew it was about time to figure out who would be on the right side of Haven and who wouldn't.

The second reason for his visit could be found in the shop's name and the kind of services they offered. "I take it you don't simply sell books? Personally I'm not interested in body parts but I'm curious about some of the other things one could purchase here". Something was telling him that the Beyond part entailed things far beyond many people's imagination. Regardless of what he would find out, Akaboshi figured that whatever it was had to be something proven to be beneficial to Hoshigakure.

(WC: 328, TWC: 581)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:37 pm
+50 ap to SoO seal 2/10 posts for full.
"As you wish." The doctor would say to the unknown man after he addressed the body guards as being there so that they would not be disturbed.

"I'll take a guess at the words from Ayato were unflattering towards me and Shina believed I was god's gift to man kind?" Shina did enjoy her torture and what better way to break someone than when they knew even death wouldn't end their pain as they would continuously be brought back and torutured again.

"The beyond section is for transplant surgeries I do, along with some seals. Most popular of which is the Curse Mark. It used to be able to kill someone and I could revive them, but I've found a solution to make that impossible.
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:19 pm
Akaboshi's face would reveal a smirk in response to the Doctor's remark pertaining his own reputation. "I'm afraid there was no time to touch on that subject as our meeting was interrupted when we were informed about the Missing Nin attempting to subjugate us, as I'm sure you know better than I do" he'd refer to the event of Stein's attack against Hoshigakure, one that failed due to the combined efforts of Ayato, Akabayashi, Masashi and Seto. However, all that was now behind them and they could look at the future again. Now, back to the topic at hand and the reason why the Uzumaki decided to pay BBB a visit.

The Nova Commander listened attentively as Akabayashi explained what the beyond part stood for. The redhead wasn't really interested in transplants but specializing in seals somewhat himself they would be something that piqued his interest, especially ones that were named Curse Marks. "That means you found a way to battle said curse, but I suppose there's still a cost regardless?". If the price needed to be paid wasn't too heavy then perhaps Akaboshi might decide to gamble a little bit. After all, not many people would say no to a chance of gaining power.

(WC: 205, TWC: 786)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:42 am
"Almost certainly had you not been interrupted your initial opinion of me would be quite low." The Doctor would state trying to really hammer in the distaste the kage showed him. Luckily, Stein had made his move before that one could sprout about his pureblooded ideology like a cartoon character. I'm so much better than those homunculi Akabayashi creates, because I work hard. This just in Ayato Hyuga, so does everyone else.

Thinking of that idiot Stein there still was the matter of his body. From what he'd gathered thus far it was a mass of strings with multiple hearts. So, was his "daughter" Kana. Very weird indeed perhaps these hearts were tied into how she could use multiple elements without knowing she could use them outside of being told she could by Stein himself.

"Battle yes, I am going to temporarily make the reciever immortal. By sharing my own immortality I can combat the damaging effects of the curse mark and guarantee its success." This was much more difficult than the prior method of being able to resurrect someone, but as of a couple months ago the Lazarus Pits stopped functioning. Likely, due to some idiot overlord unseen by the Terumi or anyone else. It had begun to tug at Akabayashi's own soul before it could take him he'd sever the connection. Leaving the dead... well dead.

"No after effects anymore. No." Those had been eliminated. He would add more energy to the strength of one-hundred seal. Waiting to unleash it to give a curse mark.

+50 AP SoO 3/10 posts
WC:261
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:38 pm
+50Ap SoO seal 4/10 posts
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Click for Newds!
Remove Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 1150

Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:44 pm
+50 Ap SoO seal 5/10 posts.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:38 pm
+50 AP SoO Seal 6/10
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Citizen