Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Itsumi
Itsumi
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 1000

Delivery Day at The Monkey's Uncle (Solo) Empty Delivery Day at The Monkey's Uncle (Solo)

Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:11 pm
The Monkey's Unlce:

The village was alive with people ducking in and out of buildings as another caravan of imports arrived. If it weren’t for the fact that Itsumi was used to delivering here during all the hustle and bustle she might not have seen the delivery carts rolling toward their meeting spot. Itsumi shouted at the carts from down the road, most of these traders she already knew in some capacity or another from her family’s little restaurant.

“Somebody crashed into a cabbage vendor on the main street if you turn here, it’ll be faster!”

“It’ll be a tight fit, but we’ll trust ya’!“   The gruff man said. She recognized him as he got closer. He was one of her family’s old Yuzu Kosho fried dumpling orders every Wednesday. She kind of wished she could remember Mr. Dumpling man’s name, after all not everyone listened to her since she started missions so recently.

They arrived pretty speedily and started unloading boxes in the back of the Monkey’s Uncle. “You know little lady, this place has been placing heavier orders every week, mind the boxes in the back, I nearly pulled my shoulder loading ‘em up.” He said as she grabbed one and yanked her face almost clean into the corner of the box.

“T-Thaanks for letting me know, what is in these this?” She laughed. When she lifted it, it was packed so full the contents didn’t even rustle.

“Oh, I don’t know, I get paid by how fast I get jobs done not for the small talk, never asked.” He brushed by her and into the stockroom.

She couldn’t get over her curiosity as Mr. Dumpling left the store room, she quickly pried the corner off box with a kunai. In the dim storage light, she saw the box brimming with explosive tags and. Just. Slowly. Closed. The. Box. She walked to help Mr. Dumpling with the last boxes and kept repeating in her head ‘I’m poor I need the ryo, family needs the ryo’.

“Looks like one got dinged, we might have to report it.” He pressed his hand down on the crate she had messed with, the top stringing slightly at the corner.

“Of course! Let me…write a slip marking the box and let staff know! That way you can keep going with your other shipments!” She stammered and quickly started writing on a slip of scrap paper pulled from her pocket. Writing ‘It’s fine’ over and over to look busy.

He looked at her for a second then smiled “If you’re sure” He waved to the rest of the delivery workers to get going. “Good luck with missions little Miss!”

“Thank you and thank you for your help!” She said trying to keep any wavering out of her voice. Once she heard them leave the shop, she quickly stuffed the paper in her pocket. After finding a staff member and letting them know the job was done, she high tailed it out. Whatever they needed those boxes for certainly wasn’t her business, and the owner was a ninja too so it was probably fine, at least she hoped it was.

(Exit)

WC:522

Claiming the 1,000 ryo, 5 AP, 5 stat points going into speed, and 500 wc to learn Throat Chop (I hope I did the claiming right?)
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 0

Delivery Day at The Monkey's Uncle (Solo) Empty Re: Delivery Day at The Monkey's Uncle (Solo)

Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:54 pm
Delivery Day at The Monkey's Uncle (Solo) FNbQpoZ
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum