Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

The Ragdoll and the Wraith's Shadow - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ragdoll and the Wraith's Shadow

Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:02 pm
Using 2000 words to activate Senju bloodline.
Discarding rest.
/exit unless something happens
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Ragdoll and the Wraith's Shadow - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ragdoll and the Wraith's Shadow

Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:23 am
Kenshin would smirk at the honest admission of Nobo’s inadequacy at Medical Ninjutsu, and that being the reason that he left that sort of work to the professionals. He would watch as the man unsealed a Medical Grade organ transportation cooler, something that would earn a light nod from The Ragdoll. He would watch in light interest as The Raikage and his guard pooled their ryo, before Noboru himself counted it and handed the total over to Kenshin, who would quickly store it within his Storage Displacement without bothering to count it. It wasn’t as though The Raikage of all people was about to scam him. With one final snap both his significantly lighter wallet and the now partially filled organ cooler would vanish.

He would give an easy grin as The Raikage thanked him, and offered him the chance to visit the village should he ever want to visit Kutari, or even just visit in general… and truthfully, it was an invitation that he may take advantage of in the future. He would accept the offered hand without a moment's hesitation, returning the man's firm shake with one of his own, although it would be obvious to The Raikage that Kenshin wasn’t quite as strong as he was physically. When the man gave word to his desire to fight him a slightly darker smile would appear on the face of The Ragdoll, although it would be clear to Kaito that it was more of a mutual desire from The Reaper than any type of ‘threat’. 

“I’ll admit, I would also like the opportunity to fight you… but I’d like it to be a true fight, where we can cut lose without any consequence. Tell you what, I’ll give you something to speak to your R&D Department about. Sunagakure recently constructed a Virtual Reality Arena, and with it we can have true fights without running the risk of killing our training partners. As I am sure you can imagine… it has proven to be an invaluable tool, because there is only so much one can actually do in a spar. If you built one of your own in Kumogakure… well, then we could have the fight that both of us want without consequence.” The smirk splitting Kenshin’s face would only widen as he spoke, and by the end of it his eyes were positively glinting with glee. 

“With that though, farewell Lord Raikage, may your journey back to Kumo be swift”

WC: 412

[Exit]

TWC: 5776

Claiming 150,000 ryo (423,000 + 150,000 = 573,000). Will fully detail all organs sold in my stat page

Will make WC claims later
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:10 pm
Approved.
@Kenshin Feel free to DM me a link whenever you make those claims.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:48 am
3000 words towards Pure Sage Mode, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1125 words towards Vanishing Facial Copy, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1651 words towards Birth of Disgusting Sense: Scent, claiming B-rank version (25% max stat discount). 199 words remaining for A-rank version.

1000 words to untrain 10 stats (10 speed)

1000 words to retrain 10 stats (10 Vigor)
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:22 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum