Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

The Ragdoll and The Zombie (Kenshin) Empty The Ragdoll and The Zombie (Kenshin)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 pm
It took him days to complete the first lap of his trek back to Hoshigakure, the place in which he would need to make a decision on how he would act. He didn't think of the possible ramifications that might occur if he attacked when he had finally gotten the answer that he so desperately wanted to hear. As his cloak billowed in the sandy wind, he couldn't help but see something as he passed by the gates of a once strong village. The coating of red, which he would either take as a prank by a ninja or something else. This morbid curiosity caused him to walk closer to the sane dune gates to find that the smell of crimson and copper filled his nostrils as his eyes took a sharp turn and sighed," This was a massacre....who did this?," the male asked to himself as he found himself walking closer, hand resting on the hilt of his blade just in case the offenders were still here..
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Ragdoll and The Zombie (Kenshin) Empty Re: The Ragdoll and The Zombie (Kenshin)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:55 pm
Kenshin had simply been strolling around the walls of Sunagakure, a small smile fixed upon his pale and scarred visage as he admired the macabre beauty of the mural that his shade had crafted only days prior. The days in the sun had ensured that while he still found the look of the impaled corpses beautiful the smell was anything but. The shade hadn’t had enough corpses to make a true field around the village gates, but it had definitely made the main entrance a spectacle. Thankfully the blood that had all but gushed down the giant ‘staircase’ hasn’t been washed away by any of the water techniques that he had used during the fight, as it had all but stained the sandstone a deep crimson. But it seemed that he wasn’t the only one admiring the beautiful portrait crafted by his clone… and surprisingly enough he actually recognised the other admirer. Mo-ri Jin, the wildcard that he had encountered in Hoshigakure so long ago… the one that had seemingly known about the threads that he had spent to so long ensuring were a secret to all.

He would hear the mans mumbled words and simply smile widely, a loud chuckle escaping his lips as he opened his arms wide in a sweeping gesture

“I can’t exactly claim all of the credit for this masterpiece, but I definitely responsible for a majority of them.” The Ragdoll would state from his position 25m to the right of Mori, nothing save sand standing between the two men.

“It has been quite some time hasn’t it Mo-ri… how have you been?” The Predator would ask with warmth in his tone… yet the cold silver eyes that watched the man carefully would betray his true nature.

He was suspicious of why the man was here… even more so considering that he had been inquiring about becoming a shinobi of Hoshigakure during their first and last meeting. Could it be that Valen had finally grown a spine and sent someone to end him… and if that was indeed the case, would Mori actually pose a threat to him.

He found himself hoping that the man would be… slaughtering the pathetic scum of Kumogakure had been more of a chore than anything else.

WC: 377
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

The Ragdoll and The Zombie (Kenshin) Empty Re: The Ragdoll and The Zombie (Kenshin)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:18 pm
Mo-ri didn't believe in ghosts anymore. After dispelling much of his old life and that of what he believed in he just didn't have any thoughts on it or anything pertaining to it, but when he heard the voice he paused. His hand slowly slid from the hilt of the sword as he slowly turned around and met the eyes of someone much like him, but what was this meeting? As he began to allude to the fate of this village Mo-ri slowly titled his head as the pieces came together, but he had only one question...why? The oddly colored haired male turned to face the ragdoll fully as he offered no smile and stuck the staff he was so proud off into the ground," Kenshin," he would speak almost plainly as if all of the joy had been stolen from his body.

He would soon continue as he crossed his arms and continued," What are you doing here? Last I saw or heard of you...you were with the Hogokage and Koutetsu....Why are you in Sunagakure and if you were responsible for this why?," he was a byproduct of murder and destruction but this? This was mindless...almost barbaric in a way that did not sit right with him, even so this was a friend of his and he would hear him out for now....
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:33 pm
The silver eyes of The Ragdoll would watch curiously as the man slowly removed his hand from the hilt of the sword that he carried… perhaps he hadn’t been sent by his former leader after-all. He would raise a silver brow as the man stabbed the large staff that he carried into the ground, deep enough that the staff itself continued to stand upright even as he crossed his arms and asked the question on his mind. That question alone confirmed it, he hadn’t been sent by Valen… but now he was faced with a dilemma, did he allow the man to live and potentially inform Valen of his current whereabouts? It was likely that his ‘friend’ already knew of his presence in Wind Country in some capacity at least, but the likelihood of the Hogokage knowing that he had successfully taken the village of Sunagakure for himself was extremely low.

“What am I doing here? Why have I done this? My reasons are my own, but for now let’s just say that I was bored and wanted some entertainment. I abandoned Hoshigakure some time ago, when Valen and I returned from the Kage Summit in the Land of Iron. Our glorious leader actually cut down Shinogami, one of his own Jounin, out of fear at what the other Kage would do if they assumed that our village harboured Missing-Nin. I should have cut him down right then and there but I didn’t… and because of the actions of one foolish man the village that I served for years is an international joke. None of the other Kage hold any respect for him or the village as a whole, and I lost all the respect that I had once held for Valen when he tucked his tail between his legs and returned the two of us to the village. He didn’t even try to stop me when I announced that I was leaving the village, although whether that was done out of fear or sentimentality I don’t know.” Kenshin would explain with a blank look on his scarred face. He was one of the most wanted criminals in the world anyway, it wasn’t as if spilling some village secrets would make the hunt for him anymore intense than it already was. In fact, if Mori did report this and it was added to his record he figured that it would be amongst the least serious crimes that he was wanted for.

“Now… why exactly are you here Mori? I had assumed that Valen sent you here to kill me, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.” Kenshin would then ask, looking over the man that he had met so long ago in idle curiosity. Most of his hostility had evaporated, but his silver eyes still held an icy quality as he debated whether or not he would let the man live.

WC: 482
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:02 am
The look of friendship slowly waned as each word of the ragdoll began to weigh in on his mind. He knew the man wasn't exactly....stable in some ways, but attacking another village while they were already defeated? This was something that didn't sit well with him, but the more he listened the more his mind urged him to fight the monster standing before him. It wasn't until he had heard what happened at the Kage Summit that his left hand went back to the staff and he stood there in silence. He knew. Kenshin was there and he did nothing to stop the fate of the young shinobi, and now he had confirmation from someone else that this was what had happened. A small sigh left his lips as he contemplated his next course of action and thus he asked as he slowly pulled the staff from the ground," So you watched as he killed him, but even knowing what you should have done...you did nothing," his eyes were past the point of normal conversation as he slowly began his walk toward his once acknowledged friend.

"Why am I here? I was going to return to the village and speak with Valen on these matters but now...I feel like I another path to take before I do. Since you've declared yourself as a rouge ninja, i'll bring you back with me...maybe beating the both of you will make me feel better, so prepare Kenshin," the fleeting words left his lips as a single phrase left his lips as he began his sprint toward the male," Gate of Opening....Open!"

Combat stuff:
+20 Speed and Str from Gate of Opening (-10 AP)

Current Stats:

Health: 20
Chakra: 45
Stamina: 60
Speed: 100 (+20)
Strength: 100 (+20)

Current AP: 835
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:43 pm
As Kenshin continued to speak he would take note of Mori’s left hand moving to grab the staff that he had impaled into the ground, a simple gesture yet one that told The Immortal all that he needed to know about what was about to transpire. What intrigued him was that the man hadn’t reached for his staff immediately upon his admission of abandoning Hoshi, but only after he had mentioned the events that had transpired during the Kage Summit. As the man spoke the reason became clear, Kotetsu had obviously been someone special to the young man that stood before him and he was rather displeased that Kenshin had done nothing to save his life. The silver haired man would release a sound that was a mixture of a scoff and a chuckle when the other man seemed to admonish him for not ‘doing what he should have done’. As the man began to walk towards him, staff in hand, Kenshin’s eyes would shift to their active forms, the deep blue glow of his left matched by the ominous red glow of his right. When the man declared that he would bring him back to Hoshi the scarred face of The Ragdoll would be split by an extremely large and dark grin.

But when he declared his intention to ‘beat’ both he and Valen the albino would burst into laughter, but this laughter wasn’t the joyous, jovial kind… no, it was the twisted and insane kind of laughter, a sound that would send chills down the spine of most. Even through his laughter he managed to keep his left eye open, the ominous red orb watching the rapidly approaching form of Mori carefully even as the demented laughter continued to escape from between his lips. If nothing else the man was proving himself to be much more entertaining than any of the worthless scum that he had been slaughtering as of late, and he found himself hoping that the man put up a much harder fight than any of them did. Perhaps, just perhaps, if the man managed to entertain him enough he would allow him to escape with his life, because he had been itching for a true fight, a true challenge, for what felt like an eternity now. On the other hand though, if the man proved to be no more of a challenge than any of the simpering fools that he had been slaughtering with ease lately… he would ensure that Mori’s last moments were nothing more than mind numbing agony

As he laughed, right as the man called out something about a 'Gate of Opening', the pale hands of the albino would shoot through a series of hand seals. Provided that all six of the seals managed to go through the sky would begin to darken right as Kenshin’s dark chakra flared violently. The dark clouds expanded out over both the desert and Sunagakure, covering a full miles worth of the sky, with Kenshin standing in the dead center of the techniques area of effect. The rain started to fall the moments that the clouds had actually appeared, the chakra infused water quickly being soaked up by the sand that the two men were fighting on and causing the fine earth to become muddy and thick.

But now that he had set the stage he would allow Mori to make the first true move, his jutsu being used mostly for dramatics but also providing him with a little extra sensory just in case he needed it.

WC: 591

AP + Stats:
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 am
The sky became a literal personification of this man's soul. Dark and weary. As the mush that became the sand muffled his steps and his eyes fixated on the male that stood on the high ground, only a small smile appeared on his lips. Maybe this was the day that he would finally lay to rest everything. Win or lose...he would make himself known. As soon as he closed the ten meter mark, the males body took to the sky with a loud pop, his body twisting into a motion that would confuse some but to this taijutsu practitioner it was a simply, fluid movement. The staff began to twirl in his left hand as he brought it up and simultaneously a single word left his lips. "Flight." On command his clothes took on the true form of his armor and through their close bond he began feeling an immense power push through his body.

The male moving at a must faster speed would close the gap between the two as the staff came swinging down with tremendous force. This was where he would force the ragdoll to make a move, for if the male had not moved he would find himself crushed below the zombie's might. The staff as it came down aiming to bisect the ragdoll in two with tremendous might would watch this man carefully. For if the male made a move he would respond in kind, the staff being moved in a way that a snake would. His arms would slide to adjust to where the ragdoll would go keeping him on his toes until he made an error in his moves.

AP usage:

Current Stats:

Speed: 100 (+20)(+60) From Crushing Blow
Strength: 100 (+20)(+60) From Crushing Blow

Attack Stuff:

Power of Crushing Blow is: 180+50(From Yeoui 2nd ability) 213

-40 AP Yeoi 2nd Ability
-40 AP Crushing Blow
-5 AP upkeep for GoO

AP remaining: 850
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:52 am
The Immortal had to admit, he was quite disappointed with how this little encounter was going so far, mostly due to the fact that so far it seemed that Mori had little more to offer than skill in close quarters combat, something that Kenshin knew he was lacking in. He had already decided that he wasn’t going to be imposing pointless restrictions on himself in combat anymore, mostly because said restrictions didn’t make the combat itself any more fun or challenging on himself. The moment that Mori launched himself into the air Kenshin would activate his Cell Enhancement, something that made it impossible for the paltry seal on his ring to contain its power any longer. Provided that this action didn’t change any of Mori’s the albino would watch as the armour that the man wore seemed to shift in shape, the most glaring change being the wings that had formed on the other man's back. Perhaps, if those wings weren’t just for show, the man actually had some form of plan… perhaps him leaping into the air like that hadn’t been as stupid of a move as Kenshin had initially believed.

He seemed to be moving a little faster now that his armour had shifted, but in the end that small change meant very little to The Ragdoll, it was far too small of a change to actually matter. The former commander of the Nova Corps would resist the urge to sigh as his opponent moved to swing his staff down on Kenshin’s head, no doubt hoping to end the fight in one fell swoop by cutting the head from the snake. As the staff approached Kenshin would simply release a light chuckle, and when it got within 30cm of him he would both defend himself and launch his counterattack. Four violet chains, each 1ft in size, would shoot forth from the body of the Uzumaki, one from each of his shoulders, one from the back of his neck, and one from just behind his hairline. All four chains would move in unison as soon as they emerged, each targeting specific points in the other males body or serving a specific purpose. The chains that had emerged from his shoulders shot towards the arms of the man that was trying to kill their user, one aiming to slice his natural arm and the other mechanical arm, although both chains would attempt to slice at the same point regardless of the arm, the elbow.

The chain that had emerged from the back of his neck would dart towards the man, moving to impale him through the torso, or more specifically directly through both his stomach and liver, two organs that were in very close proximity and would be an easy target for the chain, even more so because of the sheer size of said chain. The final chain, the one that emerged from behind the Uzumaki’s hairline, would simply weave itself under and around the staff as it descended, completely halting its movements due to the superior power and strength of the chains. If any of the chains managed to come in contact with the man he would find himself growing weaker rapidly, as not only would his chakra be drained by the chains, his ‘Gates’ would also find themselves being forcibly closed as the chakra that was used to keep them open was drained away.

If the man attempted to cancel or change his movements after the chains emerged, the three chains that were poised to attack would still move to attack the points stated above. However, the final chain, the one that was being used to defend, would simply wait and be used to defend against any new attacks should the man attempt to make one.

WC: 628

AP + Stats:
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:10 am
Many things could be said about this encounter that caused the male to no longer second guess his resolve. As the two met for their final clash, only one thing was flowing in the mind of the zombie was that failure wasn't an option. Time froze momentarily as the staff was poised at his target determined to crush them with overwhelming force instead of tact, but when the tinge of violet flashed in his eyes he knew what he had to do. Moments before the chains would prove to strike true and pierce the body of the zombie, he activated his true fail safe. The male's body would erupt in an aura of lightning which would further amplify his body in both strength and speed pushing the staff through to the brink. The creaking from the duress that the staff had been put through would send cracks through it, an audible yell and battle cry from the male as he gave his friend one last performance. Through sheer strength the staff would break through the chains and continue onto Kenshin, but what would he do at this point? Only time would tell.

AP usage:

Current Stats:

Speed: 100 (+20)(+60)(+60) From Crushing Blow
Strength: 100 (+20)(+60)(+60) From Crushing Blow

Attack Stuff:

Power of Crushing Blow is: 240+50(From Yeoui 2nd ability)+20 from Bojutsu Advancement 300

-40 AP Yeoi 2nd Ability
-40 AP Crushing Blow
-5 AP upkeep for GoO
-45 AP Raiten Soso
-20 AP Bojutsu Advancement

AP remaining: 795
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:20 pm
Kenshin’s eyes would widen in shock as Mori‘s body was engulfed by lightning, the staff that he was wielding seemingly crying out from the strain that the man he had met so long ago was putting it under. The albino understood what the man had just done, and he found himself more than a little surprised by how far the former mercenary was willing to go to put an end to him. He hadn’t known the people of Sunagakure, and he hadn’t actually had much of a hand in the death of Kotetsu… so why was Mori willing to tear his body apart and likely kill himself just to stop Kenshin? He simply couldn’t fathom it. He was no longer certain that the single chain moving to block the chain would be enough to stop the force of the swing, so he would alter his plans just a little and at the same time activate a final defense. Where before his chain had been poised to halt the chain, now it was poised to meet it in the middle using its bladed tip, now aimed to slice the staff in half before it could succeed in caving his head in.

As an added form of insurance The Ragdoll would activate both his Miasmic Rejection and his Damage Reduction Shield, the first technique causing a protective black smoke to exude from his body while the second caused his body itself to begin glowing a soft white. Neither of the techniques were quite as powerful as he was used to, due in large part to a few experiments that he had performed upon himself recently, but regardless he was certain that together the techniques would be able to handle anything. The half-blood knew by this point that the demise of Mori was imminent, as the man was making absolutely no move to avoid the chains that were shooting towards him… but he was also aware that Mori seemed intent on dragging him to the grave with him. Unfortunately for the man he hadn’t planned on dying anytime soon. He was a little concerned when he felt and saw the blade of his chain shatter as it sliced through the staff wielded by the man… but thankfully it seemed that the amount of power behind the staff didn’t make it anymore durable.

With the staff effectively halved in overall size Kenshin knew that if he simply took a step or two back he would be able to completely avoid it hitting him… but he was more than confident in the defenses that he had activated. As he watched his chain impale the man he would feel his barrier shatter under the force of Mori’s attack… but even more of the staff had been destroyed as it did so, and just as he had designed the barrier had weakened the blow immensely.

It was only then that his other chains would sever the man's arms, rendering him helpless as he dangled before the drenched form of The Immortal, held in the air only by the chain that had been impaled through both his stomach and liver.

As Kenshin’s mismatched eyes stared at the dying form of Mori he would ask one simple question.

“Why did you go so far?” he still couldn’t understand why the man had effectively ended his own life in an unsuccessful attempt on Kenshin’s own. Even if he had succeeded and stopped Kenshin… he had to have known that his own life would’ve been forfeit.

WC: 585

OOC: Claiming the hit on Mori as none of his actions in the last post would've prevented Kens chains from hitting him. Now, as Mori is a Jashinist I wouldn't generally consider this to be the end of the fight... but he double boosted, and Ken's chains would've deactivated his Gate of Opening.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum