Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

The Ragdoll and the Wraith's Shadow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ragdoll and the Wraith's Shadow

Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:20 am
Ryu listened intently to the conversation between, in his eyes two great men. He had learned more about the history of his village in the last 5 minutes than his entire life living within the confines of the village. As he was addressed by his village leader Ryu responded in his flat tone, which was once again altered by the mask of the armor he wore "In my research on the matter I would suggest Uzumaki for its potent bloodline abilities, Kaguya for its enhancement to the style of our shinobi, and Jugo make use of the nature energy that is all around us". Ryu smiled beneath the mask "A few more of these eyes wouldn't go amiss" He said recalling the experience he had with both the Byakugan and the Sharingan.

WC: 132
TWC: 291
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

The Ragdoll and the Wraith's Shadow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ragdoll and the Wraith's Shadow

Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:13 am
The Ragdoll would give a minute but true smile when Noboru praised Kutari, and would give a light incline of his head, as the words of the man did indeed ring true. His smile would shift into his stereotypical amused smirk when The Raikage began to talk business, his admission of not knowing what exactly he wanted made the cogs in the brain of the transplant savvy man begin to turn. Any Dojutsu of worth, Hiyu, and chakra control… quite a few bloodlines he possessed met those criteria. When the Shadows Shadow began speaking Kenshin would allow his smirk to widen… Uzumaki was his first thought as well, although that was certainly due to how much of it he possessed. Natural Berserker was an interesting addition but certainly one that would prove invaluable to any Senjutsu users amongst their forces, although it did make him question how exactly this bodyguard seemed to know so much about such an obscure bloodline, doubly so given that Natural Chakra itself was something very few knew about. 

“In terms of Dojutsu I have a surplus from a clan known as the Akari, The Golden Eye, which provides with chakra vision comparable to that of the Sharingan, although with the added ability of being able to discern the elements that one has access to with a glance. The Akari are best known for their Light Release, and as far as I am aware the Goldeneye renders the Akari immune to blinding effects from their bloodline. I’m afraid that in terms of other Dojutsu I don’t have any stock left to sell.” The Raggedy Man would explain, a small frown on his face at the admission of his low Dojutsu stock. It was to be expected really, Dojutsu were… extremely popular, his best sellers really, and the rate at which he acquired them was far lower than the rate at which he sold them. 

“Uzumaki, Hiyu and Jugo I possess, and the base bloodline of both the Akari and the Uchiha would certainly fit the same theme of chakra control and potency as the Uzumaki, although as noted before, I do not possess any of the Uchiha Dojutsu, while I do possess Akari Dojutsu. Senju would also fit the same theme, and like the Akari gives access to Light Release, Senju would give access to Wood Release. Unfortunately I don’t have access to any suitable Kaguya DNA. Now, which of these clans would you like to purchase some DNA from, and how many transplants of each type? Once I know this I can start giving you some numbers.” Kenshin would then say, listing off some of the more popular and well known clans that would give the results they were after. 

WC: 455
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Ryo : 155

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:50 pm
The distorted voice of Ryuuzaki came from underneath the Darkened Skies armor, low and impactful, and with valuable insight that the Raikage could use in the pursuit of power. He nodded to Ryuuzaki before turning to Kenshin, whose smirk had widened in between talking about his old friend and talking about cadavers his old friend had sold him.

Noboru Kaito listened intently to the words of Kenshin, trying to wrap his mind around the words being spoken. For some reason, the words seemed to be coming into one ear and out the other just as soon as it checked in; this kind of thing was boring Kaito out of his mind, and the reason why he needed to hire people better than him at paying attention to these things. While Kaito was worried about the power gap between the Kumogakure and the rest of the world, and wished for his soldiers to become more powerful, this was something he felt was… beneath him, somehow. He should just delegate this to his medical officer in the future instead of coming personally, and he could compensate Kenshin as a person later on by having him as a guest in the Kumogakure so he could catch up with his old friend. Instead, he brought his free hand up to his hat, removing it and snapping his gloves and hat onto his pocket dimension. “Hm”, he hummed to himself, “those are quite a few choices. I would like a quote for one Akari Eye, and one organ. Two Uzumaki organs, two Jugo, two Senju. We may still be able to slip an additional Uzumaki and Jugo organs, so account for those additional organs.”

Kaito brought his left arm across his chest, and rested his right elbow on his left hand while the right hand came up to rub his chin. The right side of his face was hidden by the leather patch, and his red hair was finally happy with breathing some oxygen. While Kenshin mayhaps prepared some corpses or crunched numbers, Kaito asked a question he had been wondering about. “What do you know about the advanced stage of the Uchiha’s Sharingan?”

-----------------------------
WC: 359
TWC: 2090
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:41 am
Two Uzumaki, Two Senju, Two Jugo, a Golden Eye, an Akari Organ to go with it,  and while the man hadn’t mentioned how much Hiyu he wanted it was clear he wanted some, so Kenshin would account for two organs. He then mentioned perhaps another Jugo and Uzumaki… overall that would come out to 200k in total, minus the Hiyu organs, although due to the sheer amount of purchases Kenshin would take a full 50k off the price and give the Hiyu for free. Overall, this was a very good deal for The Raikage and a very lucrative one for Kenshin, who would in turn help put this money back into Sunagakure. 

Shortly before he could speak The Raikage would ask a question that was quite out of left field, so much so that The Reaper would give a single blink of surprise as his face went blank… but a moment later the normal mask of the man would return, the same amused smirk paired with cold and calculating eyes… an ominous look to be sure, but nothing Nobo hadn’t already seen by this point. 

“Well well Raikage… that certainly came out of nowhere didn’t it. I can only assume that you possess a Sharingan and have run into a bit of a roadblock with it? Of course, I’m not talking about the one under the patch of course, that one is quite clearly a Byakugan… quite the nice combination of eyes you have there… a combination that I am quite intimately familiar with.” The Ragdoll would declare without much fanfare, activating the EMS form of his left eye, and allowing the veins around his right eye to bulge with the activation of the Byakugan. The eye itself wouldn’t change, staying a deep crimson, but it was obvious what the eye truly was. In his initial sweep over Noboru when the man entered the room Kenshin had taken note of the eye under the eyepatch, but until now had no reason to suspect that the man had another Dojutsu… this man was certainly an interesting one… it was a shame that he wasn’t a Sunagakure shinobi. 

“I can assure you… I know more about the Sharingan and it’s more advanced forms that most, in fact, I dare say that there are very few who know as much about them as I do, let alone know more. What is it you would like to know?” 

WC: 404
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:43 pm
Kaito’s question managed to shock Kenshin into a moment of exhilarating stun, something he was sure was a rare occurrence in his life, but it was short lived as he soon resumed his ear to ear grin. Kenshin wondered if Kaito had run into a roadblock with his Sharingan, which he assumed Kaito had, nothing but the pitch color of the eye would’ve given it away, and more, it wouldn’t be the one underneath the eyepatch. The corner of his lip couldn’t help but dig into his cheek, his lips pressed to avoid grinning back at the perceptive man. How could’ve he come to such a conclusion? The answer wasn’t too far away: Kenshin enabled the eyes, and one of the red eyes was clearly a Byakugan, the veins along his face giving away the mechanic of the dojutsu. A combination he was familiar with indeed. “I guess no one can hide anything from this eye, huh?” Kaito went ahead and undid the patch, allowing his skin to breathe for a second in the cool morgue. “I might’ve expected as much from one such as yourself”, said the red head, now staring Kenshin with a dark eye and a white eye. “I didn’t want to enable my dojutsu in the hospital, y’know… never know who could see that and think I’m up to no good.”

It’s more advanced forms, he said… peculiar choice of words, if Kaito could say so himself. He went on to say that he knew more than most, which was just as much of a coincidence as Kaito could hope for that the man he inquired about this asserted to knowing so much. “Well, not so much a roadblock as much as I have a nagging sensation something is wrong with it. When I used it -- the other, advanced form of it -- I felt a pressure at the back of the eye, as if something was pinching my nerve there, and ever since I have had this blurry spot in the middle of my vision. I haven’t used this technique much after, to be honest, and haven’t had the time to have my sight checked either, but I have this sensation that it is a bit of a coincidence, but wanted to make sure. Also… what do you mean, more advanced forms? There’s more than one?”

---------------------
WC: 390
TWC: 2480
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:33 am
Kenshin could physically see Noboru fighting back a grin with his Sharingan, and that only made The Ragdolls grin grow minutely. When the man responded he would undo his eyepatch, revealing the pure white eye to Kenshin’s, before explaining why he didn’t have it active. It was smart thinking from the man, and The Reaper would simply give the man a light nod in response. When the man explained his suspicions Kenshin would nod… it was exactly as he assumed, The Raikage had advanced his Sharingan to the point of possessing the Ascended, but the power was taking the same toll as ever… he needed to evolve it further to truly transcend those limits. 

“What you are experiencing is actually part of the Uchiha Bloodline. I don’t know the names that the Uchiha clans know these levels by, but the level you have reached is a level I personally refer to as the Ascended Sharingan, the level immediately beyond the third stage. In total there are six levels, and the fourth is the most… taxing, as until you reach the next level, which I call the Transcended Sharingan… each and every activation of the Ascended Sharingan, and the technique that you have unlocked because of it, will cause your vision to deteriorate more, until that eye has been rendered permanently blind. This issue is, unfortunately, not one that I can help you with either… you’ll need to replace your existing Sharingan with another, and it will also have to be an Ascended Sharingan. That is what you must do to trigger evolution. Once you’ve done this you’ll find it easier to maintain the Sharingan, and you will never suffer the same issues with your vision again, This is the level I would consider to be the ‘final’ level of the Sharingan itself, however… if you recall, I did mention a sixth stage before… but that was a bit of a misnomer. The sixth stage… it’s not another level of the Sharingan, it is an entirely new Dojutsu… essentially an Evolved Sharingan, although it has been historically known by another name entirely.” The Raggedy Man would explain, being quite thorough with Noboru and ensuring the man understood what the evolution would entail and what it would give him. When he reached the explanation of the sixth stage his smirk would have returned full force, and as he finished he would simply close his eyes for a moment.

And when he opened them once more it would not be a simple Sharingan staring back at Nobo… no, instead Kenshin’s left eye would be entirely purple in colour, complete with concentric black rings expanding outwards and away from the simple black pupil in the centre of the eye itself.

“The Sixth Stage… the Dojutsu said to have been possessed by the legendary Sage of Six Paths, and a handful of other legendary figures throughout history…”

“The Rinnegan”

WC: 484
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:08 pm
The Ascended Sharingan which Kaito now possessed, even if it was not the real name, seemed to be something Kenshin was also familiar with, at least as far as Kaito’s experience went. Yet, in Kenshin’s estimation, the eye’s sight would deteriorate the more he used this ascended Sharingan stage. This worried Kaito when he heard it, even though he had only used it for the purpose of training with this technique, it had already created enough of a distraction that he considered glasses, and if he were to use it more, it would render the eye blind. This seemed absurd, but made sense: such power needed to have a trade off.

The solution was simple: to trade eyes with someone else whose Sharingan was of the Ascended variety, would afford one the Transcended Sharingan, as Kenshin called it. The names seemed silly, but he wasn’t one to talk about naming conventions, considering his Fearless Giant Flash. While Kenshin explained these, and just before he mentioned the Evolved, new Sharingan, he had kept a somewhat composed expression. But, as he prepared to showcase his eye, his grin returned and he closed the eye, and when he opened it once again, the red had given way to a deep purple, a series of rings holding vigil over the pupil. The Sixth stage of the dojutsu, belonging to the Sage of the Six Paths and a few other legendary figures across history… the Rinnegan.

Kaito sighed. “I don’t know much about history… I’m just a cook and a violent man. I appreciate the dramatic introduction, but I have no clue who the Sage of the Six Pants is. But, I gotta say, you certainly know how to inspire and keep attention. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an eye like that, which gives credence to your story about how only legendary figures got their hands on it.” A small compliment could go a long way. “So, let’s say that I, by chance, manage to switch this eye of mine with someone else’s, and instead of this Ascended Sharingan with an expiration date I gain a Limitless Transcended Sharingan. How would I get that kind of power inside my orbital bone?”
---------------------------
WC: 367
TWC: 2847
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:16 pm
The Ragdoll would give a somewhat hearty chuckle as Nobo revealed that he said he appreciated the dramatic reveal but had absolutely no clue who the ‘Sage of Six Pants’ was. The man would continue by asking how exactly one may gain access to the legendary eye, earning a small smirk from the albino.

“I’ve always had a bit of a flair for the dramatic, and thank you for the compliment. As a very brief explanation, The Sage of Six Paths is an extremely old and somewhat forgotten legend, and a shinobi legend at that. The Sage was known to be the first person born with the power of chakra, and he was able to gift small pieces of his own chakra to others, and thus awakened their own… for better or for worse, The Sage is the reason that our world exists in the state that it does. Now… the legend is quite clear, The Sage did not use chakra in the same way that you and I do… he used his chakra to connect with others, and he created a religion of sorts known as Ninshu. Ninjutsu came into the equation much later down the line, and is considered to be a perversion of the original teachings of The Sage, as the very premise of Ninjutsu spits on the teachings of Ninshu. The Sage is said to have been capable of truly otherworldly feats, both due to the sheer density and capacity of his chakra… the most well known feat that was attributed to him was the creation of the Moon itself. Personally, I am unsure of the validity of this specific feat… but I have firsthand experience regarding the power of The Rinnegan, and I know the power it is able to grant is truly great. If this legend is true… The Sage truly was the pinnacle of what a chakra user could ever hope to achieve.”

“Now… the answer to your question actually lies within these old legends, and truthfully I only discovered this AFTER I gained the Rinnegan, when I was digging to find anything more about it. You see… The Sage had two sons in life, Ashura and Indra, and these two sons each inherited part of the power of their father… the eldest, Indra, inherited the innately strong chakra of The Sage, along with his ‘eyes’, while the younger, Ashura, inherited the ‘body’ of the sage, his vitality and essence. I’ll spare you the less important details, but Indra was the first of the Uchiha, and Ashura was the first of the Senju… by reaching the pinnacle of the Sharingan and combining it with the power of the Senju, one is able to awaken The Rinnegan.”

The Ragdoll would explain, completely certain that Noboru wouldn’t care about the legend in the slightest, but Kenshin felt that the legend itself was quite important when it came to The Rinnegan. Yes, others were known to possess it in the past, the most well known being a man that went only by the moniker ‘Pain’ in the times before The Great Eruption, but even his power paled in comparison to the otherworldly might of The Sage. Truthfully, Kenshin had never given too much thought to the old legends… but these legends were all that remained of some of the greatest feats ever performed, and the more he thought of it… the more he was certain that one day, in the distant future, that is all that would remain of the world of today. 

WC; 587
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
The son,
The daughter

Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:44 pm
The tale of the Sage of the Six Paths was a gripping one, to be sure, and likely more entertaining than the tale of the Sage of the Six Pants. Hailed as not only a forgotten legend, but also a shinobi legend. This was certainly interesting, as for the most part, legends had a way of being general folklore, but they usually touched on ancient ways of explaining natural phenomena; for a legend to be associated with something as mundane as a military organization for those gifted with the ways of the chakra was a different story. This Sage, as Kenshin portrayed him, was someone who gifted this chakra onto the humans of the world, as a means of connecting with others through the Ninshu religion, and only later on this chakra began to be used through ninjutsu. A corruption of the gift, how humane. He didn’t quite understand how Ninjutsu was an insult to Ninshu, but he surmised that Ninshu must’ve been a way to peacefully connect individuals through Chakra, and the violent and martial application of Chakra contradicted the original intention. This explained the Medical and Sensory specialties, how they healed and connected individuals. Kaito nodded along to the tale.

Given the potency of their chakra, this Sage was said to be capable of great feats, such as the creation of the Moon. Finally! The silly hyperbole only a human could come up with, an attempt at making what was likely the first human to use chakra into some sort of godhead for this ninshu religion. Yet, Kenshin swore by the power of the dojutsu, and that should the legends be true, the Sage was indeed the pinnacle of what a chakra user could ever hope to achieve. Kaito scoffed, “If this dude really put the Moon up there, then I would stand by that statement too… but come on. Really? The Moon?” Kaito wrinkled his lips and shook his head. “Bit too much of a push for goodhood by these religious folk, if you ask me.”

He heard Kenshin’s reply to his earlier question with baited breath lest he missed some key piece of this critical puzzle. Ashura and Indra were the names of the sons of the Sage, one who inherited the chakra and eyes of the Sage, while the other inherited the body, vitality and essence. He already had the components of Indra, the right eye -- an Ascended Sharingan -- and his liver, and should he want to awaken the Rinnegan, he would also need the power of the Senju in order to progress. “I see”, said Kaito, “this whole story was rather interesting, I’ll tell you that right now. I’ll have my own scholars work on this so that our Thunderpeak can have a proper retelling of the lore.”

Kaito rubbed his chin with his naked hand, pondering. “All right”, he started, looking to the side before focusing back on Kenshin. “So, I’ll take the Senju organ implanted into me. And my Shadow can take the Uzumaki and Jugo as well if he wants”, he would look at Ryuuzaki for his impression, and if he refused it would all be the same to Kaito. “How much would this all be?”

If Kenshin accepted to implant the organ onto Kaito, the redhead would remove this robe and the top of his armor, unfastening the many belts that kept it in place, and lay on a table so Kenshin could implant a Senju bean onto his torso.

-------------------------------
WC: 580
TWC: 3427
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:53 pm
A lot of the conversation between the pair of elite ninja was going over Ryu's head. He had been given a warning about the Sharingan before by Noboru, but all this talk of stages and so on he knew nothing about. Other than that the Ragdoll was explaining the birth of ninja. Ryu knew that he was well below the level of ninja in this room but he was starting to feel like he did not belong here at all.

Ryu snapped out of his wonderment when his title was mentioned, something he was starting to like. "Please lord 11th, allow me to test the soup," Ryu said as he stepped forward. Ryu began to remove the armor and stripped down so that his upper half was exposed, if Kenshin agreed to it that is. This was not the first time he had received a transplant, so he sort of knew what was coming, it could not possibly be as painful as having an eye removed right?

WC: 167
TWC: 458
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum