Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Gifts before Mission Empty Gifts before Mission

Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:20 pm
Travin was walking through town getting everything ready for the trip he would be taking soon on his next mission to Hoshi. While he couldn’t give out any details on the mission itself he knew that it shouldn’t be too dangerous if everything went according to plan it would end up being a simple switch and heading back. However, Travin was never one to trust the odds of something when he had a lot on the line in the village itself and the fact that there was no possible way to calculate the odds of being attacked on the way there or back. For this reason, he had sent a scroll to Nasu his current student and friend that he had been working with to help grow into a powerful shinobi. He knew that while Nasu currently was not much of a threat, he knew that Nasu had a massive amount of potential and was the main reason he had stuck around and was helping the boy out.

The scroll was simple and would get to Nasu fast via their shared snake summons. A snake would appear in front of Nasu with a scroll in his mouth. The scroll would read Nasu meet me in front of the dinner I have something for you before I leave the village on my next mission.

(WC-223)
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Gifts before Mission Empty Re: Gifts before Mission

Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:31 am
Pretty soon after Nasu and Travin had just finished some training it was time for them to see each other again. Nasu was just in his bedroom when a puff of smoke appeared and then a snake right after. Nasu had guessed it was from Travin right from the start. Nasu saw a scroll in the snake's mouth and pulled it out. After doing so the snake disappeared. It probably went back to go get summoned again. Nasu opened the scroll and it said "Nasu meet me in front of the dinner I have something for you before I leave the village on my next mission." Nasu didn't even hesitate. He just jumped right from his window down and started walking.  It was about midday. A good time to get some food but there was probably going to be more to this meeting than just eating food. Nasu kept on walking though until he got to the dinner. While Nasu was getting close he could see Travin. He was standing right in front of the dinner just like he said.  As Nasu got closer he said “Hey Travin. We gonna go in and grab some food or is this just a quick sorta thing.”

WC=204
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:59 pm
Travin saw Nasu coming down the street and pulled out the package he had prepared for him. It was a simple box with the lid taped together. Once Nasu closed the distance Travin would hold the box out. “Sorry Nasu I don’t have time to stay and eat I got to get going, I just wanted to make sure you got this before I left” he would tell Nasu handing over the box.

(WC-73)

Giving Nasu my Mist Walker Armor
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 pm
Nasu was handed a box. The box was tapped on the top. Nasu didn't take any time. He went right for it and took out a kunai. He cut open the top of the box. He looked inside and saw some sorta armor. It was black and looked like it was still in pretty good shape. Nasu then went right to try on the armor. He put it on and then the color changed. The colors went from black to purple. Nasu was confused so he asked Travin why it changed. After that Nasu would be off unless he was interrupted.

WC=101
TWC=305

Claim
3AP and 305 WC to Space-Time Amplifier v7
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:48 pm
Travin watched as Nasu opened the box and put on the armor. “It changes color based on your current level of strength,” Travin told Nasu answering his question. “When I get back we can put that thing through the ringer and let you see just how it works” Travin added before turning to leave. He had a mission he needed to get done.

(WC-63 TWC-136)

Exit

all WC to finish Glare rest of the WC from here
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure