Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Simply Grubbin' Empty Simply Grubbin'

Wed May 26, 2021 1:36 pm
Daiko was roaming about the waves, looking to see if there was anything that he could sink his teeth into. Given that this array of islands was based in the ocean, he had assumed that there would also be sea life both close to shore as well as out on the water. Not entirely sure what exactly he might find, he decided to himself that he would do his best to see what was mulling about in the surf. Walking somewhat close to the water, he looked out onto the angry sea in front of him. If he went out anywhere past where he was already, it was likely that here were to fall into the waves and probably be splashed with the force of a thousand suns. Or maybe in this case a thousand waves. Either way, he decided that it would be best if he didn't test his luck. He decided to scrounge around the beach looking for some sort of rocks or seaweed or sticks that he could use to fashion into some sort of makeshift net so that he didn't have to test the waters with his bare hands. Picking himself up out of the sand, Daiko trails over a bit farther away from the surf and continues to look for the means to create the tools he now required. It wouldn't be the most difficult task in the world, however, he wasn't entirely excited for actually digging things up. 

Searching along the shore, Daiko sees exactly what he was looking for. There seemed to be some seaweed that had already pre-meshed itself together and was in the form that would be viable for creating some sort of net. Taking long sea-sticks and other random debris he sits down. 'In... out... here.... loop... alright...' Using the knowledge that he had gained on actually surviving without pre-packaged or pre-cooked meals, Daiko fashioned a pretty decent net for himself. Starting with putting his feet in the water, he slowly moved in towards the waves. Taking a lunge, he attempted to snatch up anything that might've been in front of him. Feeling a weight in his net, he quickly pulled it back and checked the contents. There were a couple nice looking shells, but he saw something that looked much larger among the 'trash' he pulled out of the ocean. It looked to him that there was some kind of large rock in there. Picking it up, he admires it and thinks about what it might mean. It had no markings. It was only a smooth rock. Leave it to Daiko to read too deeply into literally nothing but a stone. In thinking of this, he thought about his abilities and what he might be able to do to benefit himself in combat. He knew that without utilizing other techniques he was nowhere near as strong as some other ninjas were, much less how strong a crab would be if it were the size of him. The thought of a giant crab pinching his head off sent a shiver down his spine. 

Scratching his chin, he thinks about if he were to be able to summon something that would be able to assist him in combat. Daiko had heard stories about people being able to summon things such as snakes or even giant toads that we're able to assist them in battle. He figured that eventually he would find something of the like for his very own and find a way to make it work for him. His own thoughts weren't super complicated at the moment, as he was a creature that was driven solely for the purpose of what he was interested in or what he admired. He didn't have an innate sense of right or wrong, he was mainly just curious about this seemingly endless ninja world that he was now a part of. Before he really learned any techniques, he was simply a hermit that would scrounge on the scraps of others. At this moment, he had decided that he would take action for himself and actually begin to live his life to become stronger and to find another ninja that perhaps could relate to or even appreciate his struggles. Perhaps someday he could train someone young that had lost their ways in the way of the ninja, much like his master had done for him. Thinking back on his master, a single tear comes to Daiko's eye. 

Unsatisfied with the harvest he had gotten from the sea, Daiko decided that he would head to the village. He wasn't too far off from where he remembered the gates being, so he set off on his way to find one of the restaurants that lay in Kirigakure. The path sprawling up to the village wasn't exactly a long one, but he decided that he would take his time to get a good memory of this location. For whatever reason, it was the first place that the had ever been that felt like it truly had meaning. The people here felt so alive. From what he was used to, people just stared blankly at whatever was in front of them or were laid out in the street as if nothing was wrong with their choices in life. People were miserable all the time, and his encounter with the kunoichi Saya gave him insight that not everybody chooses to be miserable. Finally making it to the gates, Daiko slowly makes his way through the line, once again in awe of the way that the village was laid out. It was truly a thing of beauty in his opinion, as so many people were around the streets. This place felt like a real village. A major village, even. In this moment Daiko felt a profound draw to find out other villages like this, and get to explore every one of them. 

*Making it amongst the buildings of Kiri, Daiko thought back on his friend from the other day. If he was lucky, he thought, he may have a chance to run into his good friend Saya. It would be refreshing to be able to actually sit down and have a talk with them, and find out what things they knew about the village. Daiko was pretty unfamiliar with this area in general, though he knew that he would pick up the layout pretty quickly. He already had memorized what the outskirts and borders that he had explored looked like, and thought that this would be no different. The streets seemed pretty lined up in a fashion that would be able to be easily navigated by someone who was paying attention such as himself, but also tourists or other people that only stopped here once in a blue moon. Finding a nearby bench in the main area, he decided to sit down. Gazing out at the village, he wondered to himself if anyone would show up that he might be able to show him around and perhaps help him find a place to eat. Putting his hand on his stomach, Daiko sighed at the thought that he hadn't eaten in an entire day. No matter what kind of establishment he found, he would probably eat three persons worth of food throughout it. Thinking about it, he considered if there may or may not be an eating contest someday in the future. Not thinking too hard on it, he sat down and gazed up at the sky. Daiko was looking forward to whatever might approach him in his future.

[1257]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Simply Grubbin' Empty Re: Simply Grubbin'

Wed May 26, 2021 1:50 pm
Three blurs flashed by Daiko, followed by a fourth that was more brightly colored. Our dear protagonist, true to fashion, had decided to put on another great performance and a few of the town guard were....Less then thrilled at the sudden existence of a stage right in the center of the town square. 

"Hi Daiko! Bye Daiko!" Saya shot him a grin as she rushed down the lane, hopping up on a well placed step stool that just happened to be in the area. She vaulted off the small wooden stool, her body going horizontal for a moment, head faced fowards as she rose in elevation. She was heading directly towards a large wooden fence that rushed towards her at her amplified speed. Using skillful art to control her own movement, her palms slapped down on the top of the fence. With a great heave she curled in like a spring to cat pass over the edge and disappear from view. The guard wasn't exactly expecting that. 

"Where.. Wha. Whatever." It seemed her trouble was over for now, so they headed back to their station to keep the peace within the village hidden in the mist. After several moments, a pair of eyes peeked over the edge of the fence as Pinochio took lookout. He was quickly joined by Saya upon realization that he couldn't like... see stuff? making him an unideal candidate to check for danger. With the threat gone she pushed off a well palced crate, holding herself in a handstand for several moments atop the fence before pushing off again with her arms. Her body spun and twirled in the air as she lept the distance back to where she'd seen her new fence, and as her feet touched down, she braced the momentum with a roll. 

"Well. I think that actually ended better then expected. I think this new movmement techique could really save alot of headache. Good job team!" As always her three puppets followed behind her, though only Ai attempted the same aerial maneuver that Saya had done. The other two simply hopped over the fence and walked the distance between where they'd gotten away and where thier puppet master now stood. 

"We.... Should probably get permission to do that in the future Tria. I don't much like the whole going directly from performance to running because we were impeeding traffic or generally causing a ruccus. " She shrugged a pinochio's comment. She didn't respond, mostly because she didn't feel she needed to. When he was being rediculous she found it was always easier to just ignore him and go about her buisiness then try to listen to his "logic" or "sound judgement" 

"So! how yah liking the village?! It can be a little stuffy and unfun but i've generally found ways of entertaining myself as long as i've been  here! Plus so far i've not gotten in any real trouble and You gotta assume that's for the best. " She could see the guards watching from a distance. They weren't going to follow unless she tried something again, but kept a close watch to ensure she didn't set up her stage. 

(526)
Daiko
Citizen

Wed May 26, 2021 3:14 pm
Sitting down at the bench, Daiko looked at the world around him. It seemed as though people were just walking around autonomously, going about their daily business. Daiko wondered if they had ever stopped to think about what they truly do with their lives, each one individually going about separate tasks. As strange as it was, no matter the contents of the list, no two people's groceries were the same. Even if they had the same items, the small imperfections and differences in each small change make each little person unique. Taking a break from his garbage philosophy thoughts, Daiko turns his attention back to what was going on around him. 

Daiko was amazed when he saw Saya shooting past him, giving him a brief hello. Afterward, he saw his companion launch herself outwards and go on to do some Saya things. He watched her rush by him in a wonderful display of physical ability throughout the area they were in. He notices her glance toward a group of ninja, whom Daiko was assumed were guards. It was a good thing he didn't plan on doing anything illegal, he thought it likely that he would be hunted down and killed in a matter of minutes. Relaxing back in his seat, he responds "Hey, haven't really seen much of it. To be honest with you, I can hardly find my way around." Daiko scratches his head and looks down at the ground with a somewhat embarrassed complexion on his face. "It took me a good while to even find the Mizukage's office... When that was the first thing you set me here to do..." He laughs to himself and then turns back towards Saya.

Putting his hand on his stomach, Daiko thinks about how hungry he was. He wasn't successful in catching any creatures from the sea, that was something he would have to try again later. He did, however, have the feeling that he would eventually find something nice. Glancing at the stonework on the ground, he figured that Saya had to eat, in order to survive. It would be likely that she would know the places around here well. Not quite sure what he was in the mood for, Daiko decided to give it a shot and ask her. "Hey, so.... Do you know where any good places to eat are around here? I'm basically starving at this point." He sucks in his stomach jokingly and pokes at it, giving a fake frown on his face. Though he made it seem somewhat funny, he was definitely starving. He hadn't eaten in days, other than just random things he found lying about. He ended up cracking oysters on a rock just a day prior, just so that he had something to eat. The saltwater here wasn't drinkable either, and considering he had just come into the village not too long ago, he was hoping that there would be a place to eat that specialized in feeding someone who could put away enough food to feed several tables of people, let alone a single person.

[513]
{1770}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 26, 2021 3:25 pm
Daiko didn't realize how badly he'd just screwed up. How could he? He would need a much more in depth knowlege of the tiny terror that is our dear protagonist to understand hew intense love of one specific restarant just a short walk from her home. When he asked the question her eyes lit up. Following that was a sigh from Pinochio. 

"I suppose we're going there again. You know you can eat other things right? Like. You dont have to eat every meal at one specific place. Theres so much variety in the village and so many other things you could try out but like. You aren't even listening. OK. I Guess lets go. "Resolved to their fate Pinochio took lead, taking them to the left and up a long street. Of course he knew where the stall was. Since saya got here, she'd gone to pick up food once at the closest place she could find that was vegan just as a means to save time, and the moment she tried it, it became an incentive to get her to push harder at everything she did. 

"To answer your question;" Ai leaned in as the other two led the way. " Theres a place near our home that sells delicious Mappo tofu. Saya has become a bit addicted to it and if it weren't for Pinochio actively stopping her because she needs variation in her diet, She would have spent half a million yen at the stall by now. " Ai's tone was neutral. She didn't actually care about the sitatuation like Pinoch did. She saw her sister finding something she enjoyed, and understood especially at her age that kids will do what they do. 

After several minutes Saya turned back. It seems she'd finally remembered that they weren't alone after the brief silence in which she focused solely on her need to move faster towards her favorite restartant. 

"So have you trained anything new? I Finally had a break in training to relax and create, But i'm on the edge of learning a cool new technique and i've been studying up on the other elements to determine which one I want and I have like. a book on how to amplify the power of a technique that I hope will help me learn to create much stronger jutsus so i've been so incredibly busy. Plus I really want to figure out new was to use wo--"

"You know better. Let's get to know Daiko a bit more before we tell secrets of our blood what do you say? Assuming he doesn't have sensory ability, which his eyes so far haven't suggested, I think it's best to continue the trend of not telling everyone the moment you meet them that you have that particular power...." HE was right of course. SHe should be keeping her senju blood a bit more secret. It wasn't something everyone could do, and the less people she showed that power to the more likely if she were ever in trouble she could use it as a trump card without it's strength being guessed. 

(1044)
Daiko
Citizen

Wed May 26, 2021 4:38 pm
Daiko tilts his head up at what Saya was saying to him. "Some new techniques...? Well, I learned how to change my clothes without actually having to get changed." Looking down on the ground, he figured that this would sound somewhat stupid, but no matter. He had pretty good plans as to what he would be able to achieve in the future and Saya's running about earlier gave him a pretty good idea. Daiko wasn't the greatest when it came to running around. Though he wasn't slow, he certainly wasn't the fastest creature to ever roam the earth, that was for sure. He figured that it might not be too bad of an idea for him to be able to either move faster or to be able to transport where he was. He figured that he could already do that with his clothes, how hard could it really be? Daiko thought on this for a few more moments, before turning his attention back to Saya.

Daiko liked the thought of being able to amplify the techniques he had already known. He didn't have any particular things in mind that he might want to make stronger, but it was still a unique thought that hadn't crossed his mind. Relaxing into the chair, he continues to listen to Saya talk about the place she wanted to go, along with Pinoch chiming in. The start of what could be seen as a smile began to come over his face when he heard Saya Pinoch start to talk about the secrets of one's blood. Daiko knew all too well what it was like to have a secret of one's lineage, though he didn't involve blood. He didn't seem to have blood at all, in fact. For a brief moment, he leans deeper into his chair, almost as if brooding. 

After not but a moment, Daiko snaps out of his angry-looking demeanor and then sits up in his chair. "I would definitely like to see what kind of food is in this place, considering that you like it so much." Daiko follows along with the bunch as they lead them down the way. He keeps in mind the layout that he was taking to get to this particular restaurant. If the food was as good as he expected it to be, he may be coming back several times before this. During a short moment of silence, Daiko chimes in. "Yeah, I definitely understand how that can be. To be honest with you, I haven't a clue where I come from either way." Daiko then shrugs off the thought that he legitimately knew next to nothing about his lineage. "Either way, I'm assuming normal people are pretty proud of where they come from." Scratching the back of his head, the first thing that comes to mind is what he blurts out, though quietly, and quickly regrets opening his mouth afterward. "So, how do you deal with being an abomination?" He looks at her with a look of innocent curiosity, not meaning any harm from the words. This is just what he had been called his entire life, and he assumed that with her mastery of Doton she could also potentially be a member of his clan as well.

[541]
{2311}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 26, 2021 5:02 pm
"Oh. they have the greatest food like ever in the history of ever. Like i cant even explain to you how yummy this is. It's right around the corner.!" She could already taste the spicy sauce holding a wealth of soy-beanie goodness. They came up to a large stall with a bright purple awning to protect customers form the sun. WIthout hesitation Saya rushed up smiling at the old woman behind the counter. 

"Two please!!!" It is important to note several things. First, there was a menu behind the old woman with a number of options that one could order. This meant that it wouldn't make much sense for anyone to just request an ammount of something without specifying what exactly they wanted. Second, without another word the woman got to work making two of exactly what saya had wanted. Now when I say that she's a regular here, I dont meant that she comes weekly. To fully explain how often the small girl ordered form this particular establishment one would simply have to look to the parcel beside the old woman who ran the shop, where a single order of food was already setting with Saya's name on it. If she was seen in the area, the woman went ahead and began the preparations for her order because she'd never seen the girl without her purchasing. As Saya waited anxiously for her food it seemed for a second that she hadn't heard Daiko's last statement. Then she whirled around on her heels to face the boy. 

"Wh. WHot. I'm not an abomination what makes you think that? I mean sure I like to partake in the arts and thats not exactly so much a  norm in the area but thats very strong language to use on anyone much less on a friend. Who have you been around that would normalize saying things like that?!" While Saya was confused, Pinochio was more concerned. Abomination wasn't exactly a word any of them would use to describe our dear protagonist, but it felt a bit too close to someone knowing the history of her parents for his taste. For now he'd just sit and listen, watching for any signs that the boy might know that she was kin to the feudal lords before actually opening his mouth. 

"I'm not really proud of where I came from because my parents were jerks. Well. My mom is a jerk. Didn't actually get to meet my dad. Mum wasn't supposed to be seeing anyone, especially not someone outside of our home land so when i was born everything was kind of hush hush, but im not supposted to talk about it for my own protection. I dont get it really, but i listen cuz if i dont then Pinochio does the thing where I have to listen to him lecture about my safety for an hour and then i dont get to sew when i get home. it's kinda a drag. " She danced about the true information masterfully, offering enough of an explanation to get the just of the point. 

(1559)
Daiko
Citizen

Wed May 26, 2021 6:03 pm
Daiko looks in wonder at the shop that they had entered. Or rather, the stall. Purple was a really nice color. Though he assumed some people liked to bask in the sun, he wasn't one of those people. Graciously joining his friend Saya under the awning, he has a seat while she orders. Looking up at the menu, he gets distracted for a moment looking at the variety of options. When he heard Saya's order, he was confused. Two of... The woman behind the counter knew what to do, and Daiko was impressed at the speed in which she began preparing food. So far so good. Daiko looked appreciatively at Saya, and watched as the person behind the counter swiftly prepared their meal. Glancing at his sides, Daiko sees the crowd of people that were sitting and eating their food as well. There weren't too many, though there was still more than he was used to seeing. Daiko thought that the people here looked pretty unassuming, though he feels like he might recognize if someone was a ninja looking for information. Either way, he didn't mind. He wasn't entirely prepared for the conversation that he was about to have with Saya, though he assumed that if she divulged some sort of information on what Pinochio had many times hushed her about that he wouldn't want anyone around to listen. He especially didn't want anyone around to listen to what secrets he had to tell, considering the last time that he had a slip-up he had to watch people die. 

Daiko then begins to get embarrassed at the question that he had asked Saya. "No-No I meant--" Daiko listens to her gently scold him about what kind of people he had spent his time around that it would be alright to refer to someone as that. "I didn't mean like that, I'm sorry, I'm just used to being called that..." Daiko trails off and continues to listen to her speak. Daiko decided that, rather than questioning, that he would try to take on a more supportive role. He definitely had an ear to lend, though his advice probably wouldn't be the greatest. He wasn't really the type to take pity on anyone, to be honest, he didn't really care much for people whatsoever. Though he was indifferent at his core, Daiko still felt like it would be important to actually reciprocate the friendship that Saya had shown him the short time they've known each other. "Yeah... I can definitely understand what that's like. I'm so sorry that you  had a bad experience with your parents..." Daiko quiets down and listens to the rest of what she had to say, before scratching his chin. "I never knew my dad either." After saying this, he cracks a slight grin and gives her a thumbs up. "On the bright side, at least your mother didn't throw you in the streets when you were a toddler" Daiko gives a slight chuckle at this, no hint in his voice that he was joking whatsoever. Probably because he wasn't. 

Stretching out his arms, he looks at Saya once more. "Man... The smell of this food is making me even hungrier... What did you order us, anyway?"

[539]
{2850}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 26, 2021 6:44 pm
"Oh. Well." She took a moment to consider, to really consider the gravity of what he'd just said. This wasn't exactly something the girl was used to dealing with. Generally one of her personality splits would handle topics this heavy so that she could focus on the light around her, but that wasn't an option at current. Pinochio smiled, though his painted lips failed to convey much of his emotion. While dealing with trauma was generally his territory, and the reason why his personality was built how it was, he knew it was good for her to actually handle some of the trouble herself. Ai was far less amused. She moved to speak, but was cut off as Saya shook her head. 

"Ok listen. If someone calls you a mean name, you roll your eyes and walk away. That means they aren't worth your shine. People like you and I are unique beacons in a dark world and if people had their way they'd snuff out our flame just like theirs was, so dont let them. And if it happens around here lemme know and i'll beat em up with my special jutsu." Ai snickered. In support she patted the small girl's head and glanced back at pinochio. He gave a solemn nod that betrayed his pride. She really was growing up to be a brilliant ninja. 

The food came quickly, Saya's passed to her as the old lady packaged up the second container to be handed to daiko. the packaging was simple; a large soup container filled with a firey red liquid with large chunks of alabaster tofu steeped in it. There were various peppers and other vegitables in the sauce and it was piping hot. Saya took the food out nearly in an instant. She'd been dreaming of this for hours now--since she had it for lunch. In between bites she considered what to say next, but ultimately she didn't quite find the words until after their meal was finished. 

"I can't say I was thrown onto the street as a toddler, but if its helpful I was sent here at twelve to live by myself and "undergo important training" which is just mom speak for you're an embaracement to the family and will cause much less harm in the village then where we lived. Plus i think if i ended up getting killed in combat she'd be able to brag that her daughter was a ninja who gave her life for the country and she'd finally have a positive spin to my history. It's cool though. I don't need parents cuz I got my sister and my teacher. Pinoch has been around for like. ever--he used to be one of those like. wire frame dolls that artists use to study human form, yanno you can like pose it in different ways to study shadows. Then I finally finished studying wood working and made him a real body. Then I met a friend on a mission who helped me figure out how to make sis look just like me!"

(2070)
Daiko
Citizen

Wed May 26, 2021 7:54 pm
Daiko continued to sit in his chair, glancing at the impressive speed in which the chef was preparing the meals. It had looked like this order had been prepared hundreds of time before; Not a single step was missed and with each ingredient, the food came together, becoming more than just the sum of it's parts. It was impressive to Daiko how fast all of this was coming together. Turning his head, he noticed that Saya was beginning to speak. Listening closely, there is a sudden feeling in Daiko's heart that he couldn't quite explain. Maybe he was dying. Either way, this was a new feeling. He had never considered that what set him apart didn't make him an abomination;; it could also mean that he was unique. This wasn't a new concept to him, it was something that his old master had told him. He could feel his presence down in the very essence of his soul, hearing words that were spoken to him only a few times throughout his life bringing on new meaning. Hearing that someone who had been a strange little more than a week ago saying that they would even protect him if someone were to treat him wrong brought a grin to his face. Not the apparition of a smile, no. Daiko was full on smiling. 

Daiko, upon seeing the food thrown in front of him, had his eyes widen. This was exactly the type of food he was looking for. He looked over at Saya, who was happily enjoying her meal. Looking down at his own, he picked up the sides of the bowl and pressed it to his lips. Gently sipping, he slowly appreciates each flavor as it brushes over his worn tastebuds. Man, this tasted better than cracking open and eating whatever animal was unfortunate enough to come in his path. Forgetting to think for a moment, Daiko tips the entire bowl toward his face and downs all of the contents of the mean, no matter how hot it was. Looking eagerly around, he notices that for the moment this was the only portion that he had. Damn. He was pretty sure he burnt his tongue as well, though he didn't really feel it. It was some amazing food. He grinned happily at the table, a slight red coming over his face. He hadn't ever experienced something as nice as this. After this moment, the future aside, Daiko now considered Saya to be a good friend of his. 

Listening to the conversation after the meal, Daiko nodded his head solomly. Giving her as much time as she needed to finish, he paused for a moment before saying "I can understand that, and well..." He grows quiet, and resumes his habit of having a straight face. "Though it sucked for me, every situation really is different..." He thought back to what his master told him many years ago. "I never knew what it was really like to be raised by anyone, before my old teacher. He meant a lot to me, but I eventually had to leave there too." There was a slight wriggling under the skin of his face, as if there was a small bundle of worms trying to push its way out of the bags under his tired eyes. It was only for a moment, barely noticeable to anyone that wasn't paying close attention. "I've never had to experience anything like that, but from my perspective, you're still doing better than what I've seen a lot of people be like." Daiko gives a smile that comes out slightly like a grimace, thinking back to the rotting huts that littered the streets that he remembered so well. Resuming his regular complexion, he gives his friend Saya a thumbs up. "But either way, it's not like you'll find eats like this anywhere else, am I right??!" Daiko genuinely smiles at Saya, his eyes obviously carrying a lot of care for his new friend. He then looks to the chef as if to ask for another portion with just his expression.

[679]
{3529}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 26, 2021 8:05 pm
"Definitely. Everyone has their own struggles and its important to recognize that you don't understand someones position if they haven't shared their life with you. That's why I like to perform and be nice to people! it's like. the easiest way to get to know someone and share energy. Plus it lets me brighten their day. " It was important to take a moment to note that at no point in this transaction had Saya actually given the woman any money. It will come as no suprise, but upon first tasting the delicious spicy tofu dish, Saya had placed a large down payment with the old woman so that she would be able to dodge the whole transactional aspect of the purchasing back and forth. Given the rate at which she ate, the woman assumed she'd need to pay more money somewhere around.... four years from now? As always Saya made good use of the rediculous stipend she got from her mother for not showing her face in the outer country. 

"It's so good! I eat here like. basically every day." As soon as she commented a snicker followed from Pinochio.  THe trio had been waiting patiently behind them as it was dificult for saya to speak while eating, much less to use ventrilloquism on puppets to make them converse. 

"you mean several times a day. She paid the shop owner up front for all the mappo tofu she could eat basically the day she got here. As varied as her talents are our saya is a creature of habit." He hopped up, sticking a foot in one of the slats of coach's chest for leverage, and found a position on the shoulder of the mamoth puppet. 

"Yea yea. I just like it okay? OH! That reminds me. So yanno how we worked on an earth style jutsu the other day when I found you while sailing my super cool pirate ship? So.... I've since learned a new tech that I could teach you if you'd like. I wish you had water style too. Theres like so many more cool water style jutsu than there is earth style but I at least have a couple that may be helpful to you! " She was beaming from the tipped up container of tofu that she'd just been drinking from. Every drop of the meal, down to the last dribbles of sauce had found themselves consumed in her intense hunger. 

"So its called rock pillar spears and its pretty cool for like offense and stuff. You make a bunch of spikes from the ground to protect yourself and you can even send them at people. I used it once against my teacher Travin, but then I kind of forgot about it so i hadn't quite finished my training completely when we were training before, but I've got it down now!" She looked back at that day. It was a scary situation, but she still felt pride in her defeat of the seemingly stronger ninja. 

(2570)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum