Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

'Madness' is simply misunderstood genius Empty 'Madness' is simply misunderstood genius

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:00 am
Ren stood in the small little shop, examining the medical implements for sale. In any other village such a place would likely be struggling, but the bloody mist was called such for obvious reasons and as such anyone with medical knowledge often needed a good supply of sterile equipment. Ren was looking for something, although he wasn't sure exactly what. after browsing for a while Ren eventually walked over to the shopkeeper, a question on his lips before he realized it. "Tell me, what do you have that I might use for genetic experimentation?" he asked, realising what it was he was looking for, in that instant. 'That boy simply could not die, and I need to know why' Ren thought to himself as he listened to the shop keeper list of a number of devices that could be used to extract an individuals DNA and analyze it. Ren was well aware of the theory of course; He had after all read Dendeki's famous book on the subject, and so Ren picked out a handful of aperati that he could use for his intended purpose. It wasn't until he was leaving that he noticed a strange figure entering the shop.
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

'Madness' is simply misunderstood genius Empty Re: 'Madness' is simply misunderstood genius

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:36 am
There were typical shop owners in Kirgakure, and then there were shop owners who had recently been killed, and had their remains stored in fluid in an abandoned hut and had their shop commandeered by white haired shinobi.  The shop that Ren Tsubasa now stood in actually fell closer into the latter.  Due to the odd nature of the interesting shop, the typical boring "shopkeeper" would be replaced, with a white haired teenager with black eyes, and a white kimono that would have dark red stains of dry blood all over it.   Though these stains actually seemed more like a pattern upon the kimono.

So when Ren began asking him questions concerning genetic experimentation, not only would this raise an eyebrow, it would spark his curiosity.

"Well, in my studies on the matter, I have found that the only thing that truly helped the process are medical techniques, as using crude tools risked damaging the precious organs you wish to extract.  However we do have a sternum separator in the back which would be quite helpful in your pursuits." Yazu would reply to his questions with a sly smile that spread across  his face. "If you don't mind my asking, what exactly would you need these for? I am Yazu, a chuunin of the village and I do have medical expertise, however I don't recall having seen you before." He would ask in an attempt to continue the conversation.

As Ren would bring the medical supplies up to the counter Yazu would waive the asking price on them provided the individual kept him intrigued with information, as it wasn't really his business and he wasn't really working.  How did the old adage go? If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

'Madness' is simply misunderstood genius Empty Re: 'Madness' is simply misunderstood genius

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:20 am
[You timelined me you bastard! :P]

Ren smiled at the strange boy, standing behind the counter, his own confusion masked behind a pleasant facade. He had never met the strange boy, nor heard of him; and yet the boy claimed to be a chunin. If it wasnt for the trademark bloodlust and aura of danger that all the survivors of the blood games carried with them Ren would almost doubt the boy. But then again that aura was unmistakable. Keeping his facade of pleasantry Ren offered his hand to the boy. "Ren, Ren Tsubasa." He would say if the boy took his hand, before continuing. "I'm the current head of the Accademy, but I can hardly teach anyone if I don't know the knowledge myself, so after reading this book." Ren pulled out The study of kekkei genkai and DNA that had been penned by a man by the name of Dendeki as he spoke. "I felt it pertinent to try my hand at some DNA extractions." Ren said smiling "So I must ask Yazu, whats a Chunin of the village doing running a little store like this?"
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:42 pm
When Ren responded to the question stating that he was the Academy Headmaster it brought a chuckle out of Yazu, making him wonder how often Ren had to scramble to replace the many teachers Yazu had killed, or how many complaints were received when Yazu would do an exam and force them to kill each other.  He was sure that Ren also had issues with the custodial staff dealing with the buried bodies.  Yazu liked to lurk there on occasion and typically left a bloody trail in his wake, as he remember Wukong's graduation where the boy was told to kill an innocent student to graduate to genin.  In the short moment of the chuckle he couldn't help but admire his own genius.

Yazu noticed as Ren would outstretch his hand and offer it to Yazu, the boy would return the shake removing his hands from the kimono sleeves and offering it to him the stitching upon his forearm and the slight discoloration of his right arm would then become apparent to Ren.   Irony that Ren kept so discreet about the issue, if he had known that the very hand he was shaking belonged to an Uchiha wanderer Yazu had killed at the gates.   Yazu would try to recall what he had learned so far of the Minds Eye technique that he had dabbled in learning, he felt that there would be no other way to glean the information out of Ren without telling him about his own eyes.  Yazu would then close one eye and begin the movements in an attempt to try and activate the technique, ending in failure as he could not make a connection to Ren Tsubasa's mind he must have failed to make the correct signs.  He did remember how they went but he had been out of practice.

He would open the eye again not taking any more than a second to attempt it so as not to seem out of place in his attempt. It might have been noticed if Ren was astute and had heard of it but otherwise it would only seem like a slight eye twitch.

"I do know some about kekkei genkai, as I myself possess one and as far as what I am doing here, it seems simple, I own a medical supply shop in my off time enjoying the idea of financing my own hobbies by selling supplies I use in my hobbies. "  Yazu would responding drawing his slightly tanned hand back from the handshake and reaching for his eye as though to rub it to disguise the attempt at the failed technique.  

Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:04 am
As he reached out and shook the man's hand, Ren noticed the stitches on the arm and the odd colouration on the skin before glancing up to look the man in the eye questioningly. In doing so Ren noticed his eye twitch; even though he'd closed his eye Ren could see the slight bulge of his eye rapidly moving back and forth as they spoke. 'An aneurysm?' Ren thought, slightly confused. Activating his minds eye Ren 'looked' at the man, only to find his chakra fluctuating as if to try and use some sort of technique... 'curiouser and curiouser' Ren thought to himself, now on guard for any tricks Ren continued the conversation, showing no outward sign of his suspicions as they did so.
"So you possess a Kekkei Genkai yourself, I don't suppose you would care to describe it to me would you Yazu?" Ren asked the man as he finished the handshake and rubbed his eye. 'definitely a technique' Ren thought.
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:14 pm
Were this a typical individual, in a typical situation Ren would already be caught within his trap.  Anyone in the village who had any understanding of how Yazu's techniques functioned would know that looking at his eyes would spell an immediate and swift death for those who were unfortunate enough to earn his spite.  It was fortunate for Ren that Yazu feared Xyxer, and knowingly killing the head of the Academy would be sure to bring about some form of punishment.  Punishment that Yazu would go to great lengths to avoid.  "It would have been so simple."  Yazu thought to himself.  His technique was however surely noticed, so he decided he might work on another more discreet medical jutsu that would be much less obvious, and one that would be much more useful in the days to come.

Yazu would then place both hands within the long wide sleeves of his kimono and twirl them about each other as though it were a nervous fidget.  He would have both eyes back to the open position.  Mind reading was over rated anyway, especially when more often than not, he didn't care what his victims thought.

Ren would then ask Yazu to describe his own Kekkei genkai to him, something that Yazu rarely did, even with those he trusted.  It took a great deal of time for him to even open up to his best friend, Kozata, so there was no way that Yazu would reveal any information regarding his rare bloodline, and if he did, there would be no one alive who knew.  Instead Yazu decided to use a facade, and lie outright to Ren Tsubasa.

"Why yes Ren, though it may not need very much describing.  It's a relatively famous kekkei genkai.  I am an Uchiha, bearer of the legendary Sharingan.  They are my families pride and joy, much sought after and terrifying to behold to those who are my enemy."  Yazu would activate them briefly, just long enough for Ren to see he was not bluffing then quickly deactivating them.
" I do not show them off very often, so please your discretion would be much appreciated."

"Would you mind sharing what project involving genetic experimentation would be involving.  I am excellent at keeping secrets, and that way we both know something about the other.  I can guarantee insights not widely known.  Additionally, transplanting is a crime within Kirigakure calling the action barbaric and distasteful, so it may be nice to have a fellow shinobi who shared a similar hobby." 

Yazu would remain behind the counter fidgeting beneath his sleeves, his hands cycling through the motions for wound destruction.  He would channel his chakra in such a way that anyone investigating would know that it was simply an exercise in medical nin and no real threat.

Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:34 am
Looking the man's eyes as he activated his doujutsu Ren was fascinated with the incredibly crimson colour of the eyes. They genuinely looked far more inhuman than anything Ren had seen in his lifetime... and yet there was something beautiful about them, the contrast between the sanguine background of those eyes spoke of bloodshed and danger, and yet the emptiness that shone through the black tomoe that surrounded the pupils spoke of a loneliness and sadness of an individual who was already dead inside... at least that was what Ren saw in them. 'I haven't actually read much on the legendary Sharingan, but i certainly should look into it a bit more, especially if we have an Uchiha in the village' Ren thought to himself as he examined the man's eyes.

"I do not show them off very often, so please your discretion would be much appreciated" The man's voice rang out, breaking Ren out of his introspection "Yes of course not my friend, that seems like a reasonable request to honour" Ren said with a smile and a nod. If Yazu continued on and asked him what his experiment was on Ren would smile "Well you see I'm hoping to replicate the body of someone with a bloodline from their cells and use to transplant the cells into a new host; This book actually gives a good experiment that I'm going to try and replicate." Ren said with an excited smile, "If your interested in this sort of thing yourself Yazu, feel free to drop by the new Accademy Labs any time." Ren said, giving the man a smile and nod as he picked up his goods, and left the building. 'An uchiha here?' Ren thought as he left 'This begs further investigation.

TWC: 839
[Exiting]
839 towards Body Rep using -25% discount
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:26 am
Approved.
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:30 am
azu had received very little from the girl... Oops I mean boy. The information provided was a small teaser but nothing of any quality to be used.  The idea of pure genetic replication had somewhat intrigued him, but in his research one could never truly replicate an ability that requires the host be born with it, even if it were doable it would be minor and nowhere near its original power.  Unlike boosting the main form with actual stolen DNA.  However Yazu had considered an EGF clone body one that could receive his hearts and would simply be an extension of himself.  That could extend his immortality, but had decided that the exertion of effort toward it would be more work than it was worth, and left the idea on the draft table.  However Yazu did not count it entirely out, considering the invitation to the labs within the academy.  Free stuff. Then he could also proceed to steal scrolls and kill an entire class of genin just for the kick, sounded like a good day.

"Careful Ren I may take you up on that invitation.  I may come by one day in the future to take a look at your work, I do appreciate quality work." The white haired EGF would state as he watched as the girl...I mean boy, would take the supplies and leave the building.  It would be about then that Yazu would have finished the chakra kneading necessary to attempt to cast the Wound Destruction tech, a tech he had picked up from some of the scrolls in the library.  Ren would be long gone when Yazu went about the test parameters of the jutsu, placing his hand palm down flat upon the counter and stabbing it with a very sharp scalpel easily sliding through it and back out, he would then proceed to place the wound destruction upon it and heal the damage almost entirely in no time at all.  At this point the only fine detail he had yet to work out was how to do it in considerably less time, at that point he could consider it learned enough to remain a combat option.  But for now still needed work.

Yazu would practice the tech from the safety of the shop for the remainder of the day before retiring and heading off back to his own personal laboratory. To sleep until the next time.

twc 1603
exit

claiming 8 stats and 1600 wc toward Wound destruction with 10% magic library reduc
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:17 pm
Ya I approved for 8 stats and 1600 words toward wound healing destruction
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum