Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Simply Grubbin' - Page 3 Empty Re: Simply Grubbin'

Mon May 31, 2021 1:04 am
Daiko nodded in appreciation at Saya's words. He thought about what she said on how that different hand seals would make chakra feel different in his body. He had felt this feeling before when he was training other jutsu, though he wasn't entirely sure how to be able to handle it on the fly in every situation. He thought to himself that it might be best if he were to find some sort of book to read that could give him a quick crash course on what pre-existing jutsu were documented in the world before he decided to start coming up with his own. This, to him, would be a big part of him moving forward. On top of having lots of different Doton jutsu to learn, he also had a keen fascination with other elements as well. Though he knew he couldn't use them, he had a sense that if he were to study them, maybe they would come easier to him later down the line, and perhaps that he may even be able to recognize different techniques before they could be used. He was absolutely excited for the future to come and everything that lay ahead of him. 

Daiko was thinking about different things that he and Saya may be able to do in the future. She couldn't pay for his meals forever, and he wanted to make up some scratch so that he could buy some things on his own. Thinking about it, he decided it might be best to see if at some point the puppetry team might want to join him for some missions. That way, they could both benefit. Looking up at her, he says "Hey, Saya. Do you think in the future you might want to do some jobs around this village with me?" He blinks a couple of times and decides it best to clarify exactly what it is he's talking about. "I was thinking about paying the mission board a visit some time, and I haven't really ever done any work like this before. I was wondering if you might be able to join me for a few missions, and show me the ropes." He nodded his head as if to show that he would appreciate it if she would come. 

Stretching out for a minute, he looks back at Saya and waits for a response. When he hears one, he will likely nod his head and smile, and flash the group a thumbs up. Daiko then waves to her goodbye and begins to wander around the village, wondering exactly what it was that he was going to do next. Suddenly then, a random squid creature appeared out of the ground and was grumbling something to him about inner darkness and whatnot. Not really caring, Daiko continues on his way. The small squid creature then screeches at him and pokes his hand with a pen that presumable would be to make him bleed. For the sake of continuity, although he didn't have blood, he signed the scroll this weird squid creature brought him in his blood. Continuing on his way, he shrugs. That was weird.

[Exit]

[525]
{7103}

[2500/2500] Shambler
[2000/2000] Aberrations of ???
[1250/1250] Learned Rock Pillar Spears (A) from Saya
[1000/1000] Summoning Technique
[103] Words Discarded.

[7100] +71 Stats
+49 Vigor [46 -> 95]
+20 Chakra [70 -> 90]
+2 Speed [40 -> 42]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon May 31, 2021 1:20 am
Her mind shifted to and fro as she considered everything else that might need to be done. She needed to do some tougher missions soon. It was important to make sure that her name was on the lips of anyone of import in Kiri, and while a prominent photographer, well known doll maker, and the guy with the blue eyes was a good start, she'd need to work much harder to prove herself to the world and become a famous performer. Wierdly, right as she was considering the importance of taking on missions Daiko had brought up the exact same thing. Fate was a funny thing. 

"Oh. Yea, actually I really do need to do some more missions for the village anyway. It's been like a week since i went out to take care of some stuff and I'm kinda trying to make a name for my....self?" She was halfway into a longwinded and utterly unimportant rant when daiko just walked away. There was some wierd thing in front of him and it seemed like he was following it. While Saya was not a huge fan of not being the center of attention, and it was clear that this new thing had just stolen her spotlight she was still deep enough in her own considerations that she didn't actually say anything about the odd disappearance until Daiko was already out of sight. 

"Yanno its not very nice to just ignore someone and go follow a--he's already gone isn't he?" Pinochio nodded. Ai nodded. Coach nodded. 

"Yep. He's been gone for several minutes Aya. Don't worry. Next time yall meet up i'm sure you can give him a piece of your mind about randomly following little squids off into the village mid convorsation. What do you say we get back home and check in on your friends. I think we have some more sewing to do before bed?" Saya's eyes lit up at the suggestion. She DID have more sewing to do before bed; or before the time that she should be in bed. realistically she was going to ignore the bedtime set by Pinochio as usual and stay up until three am doing random things that weren't terribly important but would garantee she wouldn't wake up at a reasonable hour. There was something especially satisfying about sleeping in until noon, even if she still woke up exausted. Team puppet headed back towards their home, down the long streets and once again past the tofu shop. She almost stopped to buy more, but dicided to give it a few hours. Honestly she was still quite stuffed. 

(TWC 5580, claiming 2490 towars trifle of the senju(5k/5k), 1395 towards ninjutsu amplifier(2500/2500) and 1695 towards wood clone (1710/2500) finally 110 ap exit and topic closed)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon May 31, 2021 1:52 am